Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is Sarah Paulson so into Granny Snatch?

Did her grandmother… you know? What’s the deal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2024 8:17 PM

When I was in my late 20s, I got hit on in a furniture store by a saleswoman who was in her late 50s. Even though I thought she was very attractive, I just couldn't see myself eating old snatch. I still can't.

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2024 7:02 PM

[quote]Sarah Paulson and Partner Holland Taylor Live in Separate Homes

Whenever I read celebs living apart like that, it makes me wonder how many civilians would also live in separate homes if they had the means to. How many long-term couples live under the same roof because just they have no other option and would function better – as a couple and as individuals – if they lived in separate homes. Food for thought, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2024 7:04 PM

r1 I totally get that. Snatch ages so much worse than cock. It's like, there's no comparison.

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2024 7:05 PM

R1 where do you find fresh snatch? No longterm partner?

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2024 7:05 PM

Perhaps Holland Taylor's lady ham has been properly aged and is succulent and toothsome.

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2024 7:06 PM

Holland Taylor? I'd love to spend time with her and I'm a gay male. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2024 7:11 PM

I read Miriam Margolyes' autobiography recently and she commented that she lives separately from her partner most of the time. They both see it as the key to their longevity.

But she did say they were considering living together full time the older they got.

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2024 7:15 PM

OP wasn't content to post at least 8 cunting SCREEDS on the other new Sarah Paulson thread. He just had to create his own thread for additional attention seeking for his nasty cunting.

People who live in glass houses.

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2024 7:21 PM

R8 SP deserved a Google Alert

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2024 7:22 PM

R8 = Holland Taylor

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2024 7:22 PM

It's been preserved in salt.

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2024 7:45 PM

I would say they were a fake couple, but what would they be accomplishing, hiding Sarah in the straight closet?

by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2024 7:55 PM

You like old cock R3?

by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2024 8:15 PM

R4, My girlfriend's pussy is very well preserved since she's never had sex with a man. No beef curtains. If one day our pussies fall apart, we'll go to Gwenyth Paltrow's vaginal rejuvenation clinic.

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2024 8:19 PM

Do bottoms have butt beef curtains?

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2024 8:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!