Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Foreign terrorist organizations could target Pride month events: FBI, DHS

The threats could come online, in person or in the mail, according to the FBI.

Foreign terrorist organizations may seek to exploit "LGBTQIA+-related events and venues," including events during 2024 Pride month -- celebrated in June, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security warned in a recent public service announcement.

"Organizations like ISIS may seek to exploit increased gatherings associated with the upcoming June 2024 Pride Month," according to the announcement, which the agencies issued last week. The announcement added that the threat is "compounded" by the "current heightened threat environment" in the United States. More at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2024 11:40 PM

I hope you gals are working on a way to blame it on Trump already.

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2024 4:46 PM

Hmmmmmm… I wonder where these attacks will be coming from… Could it be Middle Eastern countries with cultures like The Handmaid’s Tale that adhere to certain religions? Oh no, what WILL Datalounge do when that happens with all the love for Hamas and Isis here?

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2024 4:48 PM

Not really worried, since all the pride parades have been confiscated from their creators and belong to a new crew that just loooooves terrorists. Enjoy! 🌈💥☠️

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2024 4:51 PM

Queers for Palestine reaps what they sow.

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2024 4:52 PM

You mean open borders is what I voted for? I'm shocked I tells ya. Shocked.

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2024 4:59 PM

But, like, they are our besties. No way would they like, ever, like do anything like this after we freed Palestine for them. Noooo way. I need, like, a few days to deal with this oppressive attack on my soul, ok? I can barely manage my feed or upload my recorded content. Like, omg!

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2024 5:08 PM

Except Pride is already made up of Hamas-loving queer terrorists. What’s the point?

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2024 5:18 PM

NBC Bay Area is on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 2:09 AM

The irony of watching [bold]Queers for Palestine[/bold] blocking the Pride Parade will be fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 2:17 AM

If you wonder who is behind pushing the "Queers for Palestine" group------>>look no further than the THEMs website. Also THEMs have taken over ACT UP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 3:33 AM

Gen Z is about to get a rude awakening.

Remember, most of them weren’t alive or too young to remember 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2024 4:02 AM

Are they fucking aware that ACT UP was cofounded by Larry Kramer, a JEW??? He would NEVER allow ACT UP to be co-opted like this. And btw, this isn’t ACT UP, I don’t care what the fuck they say. Larry Kramer was a militant JEW FAG and he would have shit all over those stupid motherfuckers. This makes me fucking furious.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2024 1:31 PM

R12 = Exactly. The women, THEMs, and TRANz have taken over the gay organizations. Do not give them a fucking dime. Did they put a fucking WATERMELON on their shirts? wtf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2024 8:33 PM

Would some please DM the terrorists with Dylan Mulvaney’s address?

TIA

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2024 11:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!