Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NATIONAL ANTHEM Film: Gay cowboys, trannies and twink Charlie Plummer

[quote] A construction worker joins a community of queer rodeo performers searching for their own version of the American dream. While working on a ranch in the Southwest, they contend with the undeniable forces of nature, family and love.

Will it be a hit?

Or straight to video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2024 2:40 AM

Straight to streaming with that fug T taking over the entire trailer

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2024 2:14 PM

Oh, boy. This is really gonna make MAGA heads explode.

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2024 2:17 PM

R2 probably not. They lived through Brokeback Mountain. This is a half-ass indie. They’ll never know it existed.

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2024 2:18 PM

R2 I'm sure some intern at Fox or Newsmax who's been hired simply to look for LGBTQ+ topics will unearth this and forward it to their boss, who will make it the Outrage Du Jour story.

"Our nation's sacred anthem sung by a black trans person?! This is disgusting! The indoctrination of our youth is in full force!"

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2024 2:22 PM

R4 did you even watch the trailer

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2024 2:27 PM

I highly doubt a white trash ranch hand would use they / them pronouns

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2024 2:27 PM

My neopronouns are cow/boy.

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2024 2:31 PM

I’ll watch it. I’m very turned on by cowboys

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2024 2:34 PM

This will barely get a theatrical release. The distributor is a nothing.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 5:15 AM

It’s a tranny movie.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 6:18 AM

I will not jump on the anti-trans bandwagon, but I want to see a film about gay men.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2024 7:45 AM

I like the preview. Hope it comes to Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 12May 17, 2024 2:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!