Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck this nattering asshole

I’m just going to have to tell myself that the presence in the Chiefs lineup of Travis Kelce, and now this jerk, have nothing whatsoever to do with Patrick Mahomes.

And to think I stood by Butker two seasons ago when he went through weeks of not being able to loft a ball through the uprights to save his life or the damn games.

It’s not like I didn’t know he was religious. I even thought it was sweet that Jesus turned out to be a Chiefs fan, too, but this crap is just too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 25, 2024 9:42 AM

Pretty, cocksucker's lips.

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2024 12:06 PM

What' his name, Bukkake?

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2024 12:12 PM

I would eat his hole endlessly.

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2024 12:20 PM

Why do some sports men think their opinions about anything outside their sport is in any way relevant?

Most people manage to keep their opinions away from others, but many famous people feel compelled to inflict them on us. I suppose the Lord compelled him?

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2024 12:20 PM

I mean...it will save you A LOT of disappointment if you just assume that most football players are (insert noun) phobic.

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2024 12:21 PM

Another dumb jock with multiple TBIs and no impulse control, revealing his warped mind to the media. Hopefully his damaged brain will quickly deteriorate to a point where he can’t speak anymore!

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2024 12:23 PM

We go through this every single fucking year just before and during Pride month. What these bigots fail to understand is that Pride will become obsolete the moment they stop complaining about it. Also, I have to listen to church bells three times per day, but these fuckers have an issue with a parade through their city once per year? Snowflakes much?

Having said that, he really does have flawless genes.

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2024 12:23 PM

"What these bigots fail to understand is that Pride will become obsolete the moment they stop complaining about it."

They understand it perfectly, Dora Dumbfuck. They spew their bigotry to argue against equal rights and diversity.

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2024 12:26 PM

"What' his name, Bukkake? "

Pretty sure that's Buttfucker

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2024 12:30 PM

Hairy buttfucker, kicker of chiefs.

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2024 12:32 PM

Do we like his toothy sourire du sud? He's an industrial engineer so one assumes not dumb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2024 12:33 PM

R11 It looks like the cookie oven exploded.

by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2024 12:38 PM

@r11, "so one assumes not dumb"

He could be an engineer and still be a social tard

by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2024 12:42 PM

He’s got the same smile as DL fave Robby Soave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2024 12:44 PM

Such pretty cocksucking lips.

Which is what they all say down at the Wally's truck stop bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2024 12:47 PM

He’s hot…any shirtless pics?

by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2024 12:48 PM

What is with these nutty Catholics acting like fundies lately? You don't even meet any who are like this if you live in a northern metropolitan area. Dude's Wikipedia says he's from Decatur, Georgia, so I guess the the fundamentalism rubs off onto the Catholics down there.

by Anonymousreply 17May 14, 2024 12:48 PM

Many of the white guys in pro sports, like football and baseball, are conservative and lean right on many issues. Most of them are smart enough to just stay quiet on those types of issues, but some can't hold it in.

by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2024 12:50 PM

R14 Is Robby family?

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2024 12:51 PM

His smile is super-creepy when he’s clean-shaven. He needs to keep the beard. And the facial hair, too!

by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2024 12:59 PM

I assumed the purpose of the beard was to look less pretty.

by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2024 1:01 PM

Is that a "shit eating grin"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 14, 2024 1:06 PM

@r17, "Dude's Wikipedia says he's from Decatur, Georgia"

Ironically the locals called it Dykatur because of it's high concentration of lesbians

by Anonymousreply 23May 14, 2024 1:08 PM

[quote]What is with these nutty Catholics acting like fundies lately?

He’s only fundie until there’s a game on Christmas day, like the other hypocritical “Christians” in pro sports.

by Anonymousreply 24May 14, 2024 1:20 PM

Big talk for someone who doesn’t remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.

He’s probably got a chip on his shoulder because all the Baptists in Decatur told him groaning up that as a Catholic idolater he’s going straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

by Anonymousreply 25May 14, 2024 1:27 PM

She’s getting a lot of attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 14, 2024 1:28 PM

Tell me a priest molested you without telling me

by Anonymousreply 27May 14, 2024 1:28 PM

He must have been extra cute when he was groaning up, R25.

by Anonymousreply 28May 14, 2024 1:35 PM

It's easy to be pro life when you're married to your biological children's mother and your children were planned for.

Typical privileged idiot who fails to have any empathy and realise not all babies are planned for, hence no woman should be forced to carry a baby that she doesn't want to.

by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2024 1:43 PM

I assume Mr. Buttlicker was/is a virgin until marriage?

by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2024 1:52 PM

The sad truth is more Americans feel this way than we are comfortable admitting. We witnessed this back mindset in the AIDS days when our community was under siege and a large chuck of Americans didn't give a crap. Things have gotten slightly better, but the fact that 50% of the Country is still willing to vote for those horrible maga repubs and their attendant hatred of gays tells us things are not much better.

by Anonymousreply 31May 14, 2024 1:54 PM

Plot twist, he calls the bottom “wife”…

by Anonymousreply 32May 14, 2024 2:17 PM

R31 It definitely is fairly widespread. I was reading Facebook the other day and two topics (one about gay footballers potentially coming out and one about a local pride event) had replies that were littered with casual homophobia.

And bear in mind most Facebook profiles are using their real names and photographs. They weren't being homophobic in a religious sense, but the usual homophobia about not liking pride events or being 'sick' of hearing about gay people.

by Anonymousreply 33May 14, 2024 2:25 PM

Bigoted misogynist moron. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2024 2:42 PM

Can we at least agree about women in the kitchen??

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2024 2:50 PM

^ Go make me a sandwich 🤨

by Anonymousreply 36May 14, 2024 3:17 PM

Butt-her nub

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2024 3:25 PM

Bet he hooks up with groupies while preaching about "sin" to others

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2024 3:28 PM

Yes, everyone is still homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2024 5:52 PM

his wife is plain and homely with a slobby body. he's definitely gay.

by Anonymousreply 40May 15, 2024 5:11 AM

Taylor should get Travis Kelce to kick his ass.

by Anonymousreply 41May 15, 2024 5:30 AM

R41, I hope Taylor does say something actually.

She's basically the average white fundie's second Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2024 5:39 AM

His mom is a cancer researcher.

Weird that he's bitching about women who work outside the home

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2024 5:00 PM

Oh, there are always exceptions for THEIR families, R43. Remember Phyllis Schlafly, who barely raised her own kids while telling OTHER women to get back in the kitchen?

by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2024 6:57 PM

@r43, I hope his mother punches him right in the face when she sees him and forces him into the kitchen to make her a sandwich 😠

by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2024 7:00 PM

Why does he wear a beard? If I looked like that I wouldn't consider growing facial hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 15, 2024 7:16 PM

Sadly, there are probably a lot of women who agree with this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 47May 15, 2024 7:42 PM

"slobby body"? Highly doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 48May 15, 2024 7:45 PM

Slobby brain maybe….

by Anonymousreply 49May 15, 2024 7:55 PM

It's predictable that for all the backlash he'll get from this, there will be even more high fives.

It's eerily a microcosm of Biden vs Trump.

by Anonymousreply 50May 15, 2024 8:16 PM

@R23, or Dick Hater. :)

by Anonymousreply 51May 15, 2024 8:38 PM

^ Hi, neighbor, don't forget Decunter as well 😉

by Anonymousreply 52May 15, 2024 8:44 PM

[quote]His mom is a cancer researcher.

[quote] Weird that he's bitching about women who work outside the home

I wonder if this is a situation of someone being more religious than their parents. I was raised Catholic and I attended a parish in which most women worked outside the home. There was one woman there who used to heavily criticize her mother outside the home as a librarian.

He sort of reminds me of a guy I knew through a non-profit. I worked in home healthcare as a case manager for several years and I volunteer with non-profits that aid people with disabilities. I have learned that people with disabilities can have their own prejudices whether it be racism, sexism, homophobia, or other crappy beliefs. Anyway, I did volunteer grant writing with an organization to help get people accessible tech products. I got to know a quadriplegic guy through that organization and we were also Facebook friends. After a few years of knowing this guy and hanging out at events, I learned that he was a sexist and hypocritical asshole. He didn't like the idea of women with school-age children running for political office and he would say something along the lines of "She needs to be at home taking care of children." He often talked about how his mother was always a stay at home mom.

I'm not opposed to stay at home parents and I know there are various reasons why families may choose to have someone at home with the kids. The guy I knew was never married or had kids. One of the care attendants who took care of him at home was a woman with kids and she even took one of her kids to an organization event while she was helping him. It was hilarious how he could be opposed to women being elected officials, yet it was fine and dandy for him to bring along his caregiver and her kids to events. This guy grew up quite religious and I'm a lesbian. I often expected him to say something homophobic, but he never did. A lot of his sexist beliefs never went away and it drove me nuts how some mutual friends just brushed off his assholish comments. I cut off contact with the guy sometime after covid hit because he was posting a lot of nasty things about female politicians on Facebook and he also trashed Breonna Taylor and said she got what she deserved because of her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 53May 15, 2024 8:53 PM

The kickers are the gay ones in football.

by Anonymousreply 54May 15, 2024 9:22 PM

Damn this mf is hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 15, 2024 9:36 PM

He has fug nose.

by Anonymousreply 56May 15, 2024 9:52 PM

What an asshole

by Anonymousreply 57May 16, 2024 1:09 AM

He’s dying to get his salad tossed.

by Anonymousreply 58May 16, 2024 1:12 AM

[QUOTE]His mom is a cancer researcher.

I read on Ron Filipowski's Twitter that his mother is a noted physicist and the family is wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 59May 16, 2024 1:24 AM

He’s being outed for hooking up with male cheerleaders at Georgia Tech.

Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 60May 16, 2024 2:40 AM

I'd bet he was molested (by a man) when he was a kid... now hiding the cute face behind a beard and preaching... classic

by Anonymousreply 61May 16, 2024 2:50 AM

He’s got issues, and not just those chiclets that no beard can hide.

by Anonymousreply 62May 16, 2024 2:53 AM

NFL not excited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 16, 2024 3:06 AM

^ Why did anyone think it was a good idea to have this dingleberry give a commencement speech basically telling women they wasted years on an an education when their only purpose in life is to reproduce? Kind of like having the head of Exxon give a speech to graduating environmentalists... "Drill, baby, drill" 😳

by Anonymousreply 64May 16, 2024 3:21 AM

The whole speech was horrible, but this line stands out to me:

[quote]From the man behind the COVID lockdowns

More and more politicians, commentators, and right-wing celebrities are blaming Biden for things that happened in 2020 and their idiot followers believe it because they're that fucking stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 16, 2024 3:37 AM

All of this is set up for the perfect overly religious nut job having past discretions released to the press

by Anonymousreply 66May 16, 2024 3:37 AM

Maybe, R66.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 16, 2024 4:15 AM

Those guy shares a lot of the same views as Dataloungers. Could he be one of us?

by Anonymousreply 68May 16, 2024 4:34 AM

Under His Eye.

by Anonymousreply 69May 16, 2024 4:37 AM

[quote] I read on Ron Filipowski's Twitter that his mother is a noted physicist and the family is wealthy.

Wikipedia mentions that his father is a financial analyst and the mother's father was a doctor and a professorship at Emory University was named after him.

Page Six has an article on the parents. The mom looks like an ugly version of former Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 16, 2024 5:22 AM

[quote]Why did anyone think it was a good idea to have this dingleberry give a commencement speech basically telling women they wasted years on an an education when their only purpose in life is to reproduce?

Because that's what many of them will end up doing. This isn't Columbia.

[quote]The fast-growing college is part of a constellation of conservative Catholic colleges that tout their adherence to church teachings and practice — part of a larger conservative movement in parts of the U.S. Catholic Church.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 16, 2024 5:38 AM

Why is he such a jackass if he comes from such an educated family, the fucking idiot.

I don’t even think he’s hot he just looks like he’s cosplaying normal when he’s a seething Nazi inside. I hate those types.

I also hate the owner of the chiefs. He screams Christian nationalist.

by Anonymousreply 72May 16, 2024 5:38 AM

Most sports team owners are wealthy douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 73May 16, 2024 5:41 AM

Of course the NFL won't actually do anything.

by Anonymousreply 74May 16, 2024 5:45 AM

Benedictine's are shit scary. Old Rose Fitzgerald was sent to France to be taught by Benedictine nuns. She learned that sex was only for reproduction and a "good," sincere, Catholic woman eschewed regular carnal relaions with her husband, only indicating willingness for another bout of reproduction by hanging a nightgown over a chair as the nuns had taught her.

However, the nuns did not teach her about love or affection for her existing children as she eschewed maternal responsibilities for a bedridden JFK, preferring instead an extended European trip on a luxury cruise liner on a French fashion expedition. Motherhood was a remote control and eschewed because the nuns taught her that her sexual body was a fundamental sin and grotesquerie against God. A sick, deluded and mostly selfish woman.

by Anonymousreply 75May 16, 2024 6:48 AM

I didn't realise the type of college he was giving his speech to. I suppose it makes sense that they asked him, given his Catholic faith, and he assumed he was playing to the crowd so to speak. But that said, surely even most Catholics would see his views as massively out of date when it comes to women working in the home.

My mother is in her 70s and is a practicing Catholic yet she worked as soon as she left school right the way through to retirement, so even she thinks this asshole is talking nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 76May 16, 2024 8:37 AM

Seems that the Pope has a more open and understanding stance on Gay people than this douchenozzle. I guess he knows more about everything

by Anonymousreply 77May 16, 2024 8:47 AM

How Commander Waterford of him

by Anonymousreply 78May 16, 2024 8:59 AM

Some of the comments on the linked articles are annoying. Many who agree with Butker are crying saying things like "stop trying to silence him!" When people are just saying he seems like an asshole. It's possible to criticise what someone's said without wanting them to be silenced.

by Anonymousreply 79May 16, 2024 9:29 AM

A fine young man! And I need more lace in my vestments!

by Anonymousreply 80May 16, 2024 9:56 AM

[quote]Why does he wear a beard? If I looked like that I wouldn't consider growing facial hair.

Inside voice.

by Anonymousreply 81May 16, 2024 10:01 AM

[quote] And to think I stood by Butker two seasons ago when he went through weeks of not being able to loft a ball through the uprights to save his life or the damn games.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 82May 16, 2024 10:49 AM

[quote] What is with these nutty Catholics acting like fundies lately?

People who are members of a pedophile cult acting crazy. Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 83May 16, 2024 10:51 AM

He looks like a tard. So not hot.

by Anonymousreply 84May 16, 2024 10:57 AM

I’ll bet he’s never been properly rimmed.

Slow, deep and nonstop.

by Anonymousreply 85May 16, 2024 11:33 AM

[quote]Because that's what many of them will end up doing. This isn't Columbia.

This isn't 1950. Even at a conservative religious college the majority of women graduates are headed for jobs.

by Anonymousreply 86May 16, 2024 12:17 PM

[quote]"I grew up Catholic. I was going to mass every Sunday," Butker said in an interview with EWTN in May 2019 before noting that he practiced less and less as he transitioned to high school and then college.

[quote][bold]Later in his life, Butker rediscovered his faith.[/bold] "The biggest leap of faith for me was finally going to the sacrament of confession, that's really what changed me. When I left that confessional... that's what made me feel different than the way I did before."

[quote]He added, "I saw the fruit from it — the fruit from living a holy, graceful life."

People rediscovering their faith is often a means of repentance or coping with unpleasantries - not always, but frequently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 16, 2024 12:56 PM

Yes, R86, homeschooling the kids at home.

by Anonymousreply 88May 16, 2024 1:13 PM

A woman on the Today Show said she and one or two other women were the only ones who did not participate in the standing ovation he received.

by Anonymousreply 89May 16, 2024 2:30 PM

His speaking voice makes me tingle down there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 16, 2024 2:45 PM

"His speaking voice makes me tingle down there"

Funny, I was thinking all he needed was a German accent a meth addiction and a incest kink 😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 16, 2024 3:18 PM

You have the right to remain silent... Just not the ability

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 16, 2024 3:34 PM

I mean he's probably fucking his gay homosexual stylist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 16, 2024 3:46 PM

Stubble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 16, 2024 4:30 PM

The guy that is such fucking asshole. I hate to bring up straight white male privilege, but he is a prime example of it.

by Anonymousreply 95May 16, 2024 5:05 PM

I'm getting tired of that look - the long beard coupled with the cleanly combed hair. Frat boys have ruined beards.

by Anonymousreply 96May 16, 2024 5:17 PM

Butker only has one sibling. Shouldn't be Butker bitching out his mother for not having more kids?

by Anonymousreply 97May 16, 2024 5:22 PM

[quote] she eschewed maternal responsibilities for a bedridden JFK

How old was JFK? Was he left 100% alone as a child?

by Anonymousreply 98May 16, 2024 5:23 PM

What was JFK bedridden with? And at what age? FDR’s family used to have doctors come visits FDR hen he was sick, which was pretty much always, since he had a chronic illness, just as Kennedy had a chronic illness.

by Anonymousreply 99May 16, 2024 5:30 PM

[quote]"All I said is that we should gov back to a better time, like the 50's and 60's." (from R92)

Ah yes, the Mayberry-esque fantasies of a "better time," when segregation reigned, homosexuality was considered a mental illness and women stayed in their place at home while men did the 'real' work. We should all be longing for a return to such a wonderful period in American history.

Do these bastards realize how stupid they sound when they say these things?

by Anonymousreply 100May 16, 2024 5:32 PM

[quote]I’ll bet he’s never been properly rimmed.

"Questionable anal hygiene" could be the reason.

by Anonymousreply 101May 16, 2024 5:42 PM

[quote] Why did anyone think it was a good idea to have this dingleberry...

Hmmm. Maybe "But-Ker" is a new synonym for dingleberry.

by Anonymousreply 102May 16, 2024 6:06 PM

[quote] He’s being outed for hooking up with male cheerleaders at Georgia Tech.

[bold]Bombshell Accusation Claims Harrison Butker Hooked Up With Male Cheerleader In College[/bold]

Following the controversy surrounding Harrison Butker's graduation speech on gender roles and "bad leadership," the NFL star is being accused of hooking up with a male cheerleader while he was in college.

When addressing the graduating class, Butker brought up the AP and their "attempt to rebuke and embarrass places and people like those here at Benedictine," which was not "met with anger, but instead, it was met "with excitement and pride."

"Not the deadly sin sort of pride that has an entire month dedicated to it, but the true God-centered pride that is cooperating with the Holy Ghost to glorify him," the NFL kicker added.

A clip from this portion of Butker's speech is making its rounds on social media, and one TikToker stitched with, dropping a bombshell accusation that the football star hooked up with a male cheerleader during his college years.

"Didn't you hook up with that male cheerleader at Georgia Tech in college?" the individual claimed following the clip of Butker's speech. The video received over 514k likes and nearly 9,000 comments.

"I'm Giggling and kicking my feet at this information, YES, GIRL," one user said. Another commented, "I can't wait for someone to out Harrison Butker."

"OH SO WE GETTING MESSY!" another user wrote.

"It's always the deep in the closet, repressed ones with the phobia," another claimed.

"The gasp I just gasped. This is why I love TikTok," one user wrote.

To be clear, Harrison Butker has not commented on whether he is part of the LGBTQ+ community or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 16, 2024 8:29 PM

R99 - Are you very young?

[QUOTE]As a child, Kennedy nearly died from scarlet fever and also had serious digestive problems — most likely spastic colitis or irritable bowel syndrome, which plagued him for the rest of his life.

Your second sentence suggests you struggle with standard English, having been deprived of an environment that helps with the idiomatic usage you obviously struggle with, but boast about in the "lunch room "

by Anonymousreply 104May 16, 2024 8:29 PM

Other TikTokers asked the creator to "spill the tea," while others wanted the alleged male cheerleader to speak out. "

"Let’s get the said male cheerleaders take on this please," one user commented.

"Every time bro goes for a kick I go 'he’s about to queen out' because he literally pops a hip and flares his hands out like he’s about to do a drag queen walk," one user claimed.

"AAAAHHHHH!!! It makes so much sense, his Instagram is just full of all the different outfits he wears," another said. "The bags and the leather gloves were a dead giveaway."

Harrison Butker has yet to address these new claims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 16, 2024 8:31 PM

He sounds like a bossy bottom

by Anonymousreply 106May 16, 2024 8:33 PM

Ruh, Roh... 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 16, 2024 8:59 PM

Lucky cheerleader.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 16, 2024 9:46 PM

Maybe he got brain trauma from the shock therapy at conversion camp, and it turned him into a militant evangelical from the 1800s.

by Anonymousreply 109May 16, 2024 9:56 PM

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that story were true. It's always the fundies.

by Anonymousreply 110May 16, 2024 10:00 PM

[Quote] Fuck this nattering asshole

Happy to oblige OP

by Anonymousreply 111May 16, 2024 10:15 PM

Looking up close his hair looks “treated”, very cocksuckerish. You know what they say about fellas with glass egos.

by Anonymousreply 112May 16, 2024 10:16 PM

I'd fuck him. But even if he's gay he wouldn't like it.

by Anonymousreply 113May 16, 2024 10:23 PM

Maybe understanding that gay men can physically destroy him might send a message.

by Anonymousreply 114May 16, 2024 10:25 PM

Which one of you is the cheerleader? Spill!

by Anonymousreply 115May 16, 2024 10:36 PM

With his homely wife and priest lover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116May 16, 2024 10:41 PM

Atlanta has a lot of good-looking Gay men, if he had an affair with a male cheerleader chances are he didn't stop there 😏

by Anonymousreply 117May 16, 2024 10:43 PM

He has a weird bitch mouth.

by Anonymousreply 118May 16, 2024 11:13 PM

That's his wife at R116?

Oh yeah, he's definitely gay.

by Anonymousreply 119May 17, 2024 1:23 AM

His wife is not homely. She's just not pretty like him.

by Anonymousreply 120May 17, 2024 1:27 AM

I hope he gets testicular cancer and dies.

by Anonymousreply 121May 17, 2024 1:51 AM

She's worse than homely. She's a fucking dog. I'm being honest.

Yeah I've fucked women, was even married to one for about 6 years several decades ago. This guy married the plainest fag hag he could find. She might be one of those wives who doesn't think men can really have sex with each other, no possible pregnancy, just role play.

This guy is more fucked up than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 122May 17, 2024 2:00 AM

She's like the two-face character on Seinfeld, sometimes she looks good, and other times she doesn't.

From his speech:

[quote]It cannot be overstated that all my success is made possible because a girl I met in band class back in middle school would convert to the faith, become my wife and embraced one of the most important titles of all: homemaker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 17, 2024 2:33 AM

Guuuuurl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 17, 2024 2:42 AM

R116 Why isn't she in the kitchen!?!

by Anonymousreply 125May 17, 2024 2:44 AM

Wow, now he's got the nuns mad at him. Prepare to get your balls whacked with a ruler, Buttlicker 🤨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 17, 2024 2:50 AM

Does this moron not realize that most American families don't have the luxury of the wife being a "homemaker," even if she wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 127May 17, 2024 3:03 AM

A girl he met in band class? This is giving me American Pie....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 17, 2024 3:32 AM

He's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 129May 17, 2024 3:47 AM

R127 Probably not. He grew up upper middle class/wealthy if he had friends with homemaker moms--it was probably because the dads made enough for the family to live comfortably.

by Anonymousreply 130May 17, 2024 3:55 AM

The fact he married a girl he started dating in his teens is a definite sign he doesn't actually like women.

by Anonymousreply 131May 17, 2024 4:28 AM

Most NFL wives are knockouts, but that’s because most NFL players are straight.

by Anonymousreply 132May 17, 2024 4:40 AM

He should be more respectful to career women like his mother. She gave him everything, including her smile!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 17, 2024 4:52 AM

R129, I agree but not as ugly as that wife.

Ouch! for anyone who has to look at her.

by Anonymousreply 134May 17, 2024 4:54 AM

R132 made me think EXACTLY. Straight, even bi, athletes go for the babes.

Something is very disturbed about him going for that u g l y turtleface.

by Anonymousreply 135May 17, 2024 5:00 AM

LOL at the beyond nerdy homely wife. GURRRRRRRRL. We see you.

by Anonymousreply 136May 17, 2024 5:03 AM

It’s the perfect arrangement. The plain wife stays at home, he gets to roam. Those bespoke suits he wears to airports are not for his wife.

by Anonymousreply 137May 17, 2024 5:07 AM

I have no desire to live in “The Handmaid’s Tale.”

He’s literally telling this garbage to young educated women about to enter the workforce or graduate school.

AND the BS about Pride. WTF? He wants everyone shoved back in the closet. Not happening,

by Anonymousreply 138May 17, 2024 5:15 AM

Has his predilection entered the Twittersphere? His attraction to men must be publicized.

by Anonymousreply 139May 17, 2024 5:42 AM

R124 Look at Dorothy Gale!

by Anonymousreply 140May 17, 2024 5:58 AM

Despite all the pushback he's getting - even from nuns - he'll still convince himself he was 100% right in everything he said. This type never get self reflective.

by Anonymousreply 141May 17, 2024 8:26 AM

His beard is extremely ugly. So is his entire fucking personality.

by Anonymousreply 142May 17, 2024 8:34 AM

R123 super gay pic he looks kinda like sam altman here

by Anonymousreply 143May 17, 2024 10:22 AM

[quote]Has his predilection entered the Twittersphere? His attraction to men must be publicized.

Yes it has. People are running with him and a male cheerleader and are so close to naming names.

by Anonymousreply 144May 17, 2024 11:31 AM

Whoopi defended his remarks on “The View”.

by Anonymousreply 145May 17, 2024 11:35 AM

He’s tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 146May 17, 2024 11:45 AM

R145 Did she defned his remarks, or defend his right to speak publicly? There's a big difference.

by Anonymousreply 147May 17, 2024 12:01 PM

One of his college cohorts came out and said he hooked up with a guy or guys in college.

by Anonymousreply 148May 17, 2024 12:03 PM

You just know he will speak at the Republican convention.

by Anonymousreply 149May 17, 2024 12:14 PM

Wife of the teams owner supports his views

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 17, 2024 1:20 PM

Fuck this ratfaced motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 151May 17, 2024 1:22 PM

Whoopi did not defend his remarks. She defended his right to his own opinion.

by Anonymousreply 152May 17, 2024 1:23 PM

^Good morning, Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 153May 17, 2024 1:27 PM

He is very hot. And very obviously repressed. Everyone’s already pointed out the obvious, but the plain wife he’s been with since high school tells a lot. I have a colleague like this (a former college football player of course) who has been with the same girl since high school. They have three kids, and she’s gotten fatter and plainer. I’ve overheard him complimenting other women about their nails, and I’ve also noticed him give me a one-over more times than I can count. He has a really hot ass and a nice body— I’d probably fuck him if he weren’t so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 154May 17, 2024 1:33 PM

R154, Pic(s), please.

by Anonymousreply 155May 17, 2024 1:40 PM

I honestly don’t see the hotness. Unless beady-eyed ratfaces are your thing.

by Anonymousreply 156May 17, 2024 1:47 PM

Amen, R156. He looks like the result of two first cousins fucking.

by Anonymousreply 157May 17, 2024 1:58 PM

I don't see the hotness either. He looks marginally better when he's clean shaven, but he's not as attractive as many are making it sound (in my opinion).

by Anonymousreply 158May 17, 2024 2:07 PM

R158, You honestly would turn him down?

by Anonymousreply 159May 17, 2024 2:11 PM

Not R158 but yes, I'd turn him down. He's not attractive, and he's a fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 160May 17, 2024 2:12 PM

No one on here believes you, R160.

by Anonymousreply 161May 17, 2024 2:28 PM

Harrison But(tfuc)ker

by Anonymousreply 162May 17, 2024 2:45 PM

The more support he gets from the right, the more women ( even the Biden haters) will vote blue. Keep it coming, Harrison.

by Anonymousreply 163May 17, 2024 2:47 PM

To R150, it's "EASY" to defend his right-wing nutjob views when you are multi-millionaires, and have lots of staff to do the work for you.

by Anonymousreply 164May 17, 2024 2:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 17, 2024 3:00 PM

R165, As opposed to 50%?

by Anonymousreply 166May 17, 2024 3:04 PM

@r157, " He looks like the result of two first cousins fucking. "

He is from Georgia, the chances are better than 50/50

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167May 17, 2024 3:16 PM

Thank you Mr. Peacock, who struts around in flashy designer suits, for letting us all know that pride is a “deadly sin.”

by Anonymousreply 168May 17, 2024 3:18 PM

Hmm previous post seemed to disappear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 17, 2024 3:19 PM

^^ The Tik Tok comments are spot-on.

[quote]AAAAHHHHH!!! It makes so much sense, his Instagram is just full of all the different outfits he wears. The bags and the leather gloves were a dead giveaway.

by Anonymousreply 170May 17, 2024 3:27 PM

R159 I honestly don't think I could. Even if he didn't speak.

by Anonymousreply 171May 17, 2024 3:28 PM

This is the gayest shit I’ve ever seen in my entire life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 17, 2024 3:29 PM

Yeah, I'm gay and I've never owned a bag like that.

by Anonymousreply 173May 17, 2024 3:30 PM

FoxNews wants you to know that (unsurprisingly) his NFL football jersey is now a best seller.

by Anonymousreply 174May 17, 2024 3:39 PM

Didn't the undercut-pompadour-bushy beard look peak around 2012?

by Anonymousreply 175May 17, 2024 3:40 PM

[quote]Yeah, I'm gay and I've never owned a bag like that.

You don't make what he does.

[quote]Harrison Butker signed a 5 year contract extension with the Kansas City Chiefs on June 13, 2019. The contract base value is $20,275,000 with $6.49 million guaranteed at signing and a total vesting guarantee of $9.1 million.

Not counting the countless lucrative endorsements he will be getting as a result of the speech.

by Anonymousreply 176May 17, 2024 3:40 PM

Fox News just reported he is going to win the Heisman trophy will be on the cover of Sports Illustrated for the next three years and is Trump's running mate.

by Anonymousreply 177May 17, 2024 3:40 PM

[quote] No one on here believes you

Why? Are you that sad, fat and desperate you think he IS hot? He's a ratfaced bigot. Not a single molecule of him or his persona is even remotely attractive.

You wanna lick the dirty assholes of dudes like this fuckwit and Josh Hawley, you go right ahead.

by Anonymousreply 178May 17, 2024 3:42 PM

[quote]Yeah, I'm gay and I've never owned a bag like that.

He loves bags so much that he married one.

by Anonymousreply 179May 17, 2024 3:42 PM

HOW DARE YOU?

by Anonymousreply 180May 17, 2024 3:43 PM

The swimsuit issue of SI, R177.

by Anonymousreply 181May 17, 2024 3:43 PM

Missouri AG might bring charges against KC mayor for his tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 17, 2024 3:46 PM

@r172, Even his BMW has matching teeth 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 17, 2024 3:46 PM

@r182, As far as I'm concerned Buttlicker committed a hate crime by calling Pride month "A month of the worst sin". I want Fuckface McToothy prosecuted

by Anonymousreply 184May 17, 2024 3:53 PM

He dresses better than his wifey—she seems to be more of a sweatshirt-and-jeans type of gal.

by Anonymousreply 185May 17, 2024 4:02 PM

I hate his mouth. He looks like he's wearing a pair of wax candy Halloween lips.

by Anonymousreply 186May 17, 2024 4:13 PM

His football jersey is a best seller. This week. Out of the tens of football jerseys that sell everyday.

by Anonymousreply 187May 17, 2024 4:24 PM

^ Ya think some of those just might go to people who are planning spoof videos... Ya think, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 188May 17, 2024 4:28 PM

^ How many did SNL order for Saturday's show?

by Anonymousreply 189May 17, 2024 4:29 PM

R187 There will be a bump in sales of jerseys because of his notoriety, but after the buzz is over, they’ll end up staying in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 190May 17, 2024 4:32 PM

Now the wife of the guy who owns the Kansas City Chiefs football team is coming to his defense.

The Hunt family are hard core religious nuts, so clearly this closet case Butker won't lose his job:

[quote] Wife of Chiefs Owner Says Praising Motherhood 'Is Not Bigoted' After Harrison Butker Graduation Speech

In the wake of the controversy surrounding Harrison Butker’s commencement address, the wife of Kansas City Chiefs chairman and CEO Clark Hunt is supporting many of the same values the kicker championed in his speech.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, Tavia Hunt shared her thoughts on motherhood and a woman’s role — and cautioned others not to take “things out of context.”

"I’ve always encouraged my daughters to be highly educated and chase their dreams,” the mother of three began. “I want them to know that they can do whatever they want (that honors God). But I also want them to know that I believe finding a spouse who loves and honors you as or before himself and raising a family together is one of the greatest blessings this world has to offer.”

Hunt continued, “Affirming motherhood and praising your wife, as well as highlighting the sacrifice and dedication it takes to be a mother, is not bigoted. It is empowering to acknowledge that a woman’s hard work in raising children is not in vain. Countless highly educated women devote their lives to nurturing and guiding their children. Someone disagreeing with you doesn’t make them hateful; it simply means they have a different opinion.”

The Kansas native went on to suggest that her followers “celebrate families, motherhood and fatherhood,” and quoted a bible verse.

She concluded, “I also caution against taking things out of context. Sound bites overlaid with hateful comments are not what we want to model for our children or others. We need more dialogue (and VALUES, IMO) in this country and less hate.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 17, 2024 5:08 PM

R188 ya think maybe I was being facetious? My point being, I doubt football jerseys are a hot seller on any given day.

by Anonymousreply 192May 17, 2024 5:28 PM

I would eat his hole from sundown to sunrise.

by Anonymousreply 193May 17, 2024 5:34 PM

R193, please see R101 before you do anything.

by Anonymousreply 194May 17, 2024 5:55 PM

Nonsense, R194.

I can tell just by looking at him that he’s clean as a whistle down below.

by Anonymousreply 195May 17, 2024 6:54 PM

[quote]You don't make what he does.

True, but even if I had millions I wouldn't buy handbags. Still, to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 196May 17, 2024 6:55 PM

So, in his view, many of the women who graduated should be receiving their MRS degrees? Wow! Way to downplay the hard work those woman did to not only get into the college but also graduate.

by Anonymousreply 197May 17, 2024 7:51 PM

[quote][R187] There will be a bump in sales of jerseys because of his notoriety, but after the buzz is over, they’ll end up staying in the closet.

So the jerseys will end up in the same place as the person whose name is on it. Irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 198May 17, 2024 8:40 PM

From Mrs. Betty Bowers:

[quote]What are the chances they hooked up later?

[quote]90%?

[quote]100%?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199May 17, 2024 8:41 PM

Link to Twitter screenshot at R199

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 17, 2024 8:43 PM

Girl was ready for the weekend 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 17, 2024 8:50 PM

Mary!!

by Anonymousreply 202May 17, 2024 8:54 PM

We're twinsies, R201!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 17, 2024 8:54 PM

I don't see a problem with a nice handbag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204May 17, 2024 8:59 PM

Some of his clothes reminds me of Ms. Aaron Schock

by Anonymousreply 205May 17, 2024 9:07 PM

R199 Two cunts together.

by Anonymousreply 206May 17, 2024 9:07 PM

@r205, "Some of his clothes reminds me of Ms. Aaron Schock "

Do you think it's some kind of secret code? 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 17, 2024 9:25 PM

To R204...Now, that is a faggot!

by Anonymousreply 208May 17, 2024 9:30 PM

Two beards, one stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209May 17, 2024 9:30 PM

To R201, the belt better match the shoes& the bag. Cannot see the color of the belt!

There are rules to Fashion, almost 100% sure I have that sportscoat.

by Anonymousreply 210May 17, 2024 9:37 PM

[quote] Fuck this nattering asshole

You wish.

by Anonymousreply 211May 17, 2024 10:46 PM

^ I don't think Op would have any interest in fucking Nattering Buttlicker 🙄

by Anonymousreply 212May 17, 2024 10:55 PM

OP has been waiting an eternity to use the word NATTER:ING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 17, 2024 10:59 PM

What do we think of this little ON-SOM-BLUH?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 17, 2024 11:04 PM

Girlfriend does love her handbags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 17, 2024 11:06 PM

Does she carry lip gloss in her Prada bag?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 17, 2024 11:09 PM

Is anything known about the male cheerleader? Closet case, too?

by Anonymousreply 217May 17, 2024 11:10 PM

How many pictures of his wife and baby are on his Insta vs. him, alone, being sexy and fabulous?

by Anonymousreply 218May 17, 2024 11:34 PM

Harrison Butker: I'm dressing gay, so you don't have to.

by Anonymousreply 219May 17, 2024 11:38 PM

@R213- FFS, he looks like a giant Christmas Elf!

by Anonymousreply 220May 17, 2024 11:39 PM

Have you met a male cheerleader who is a closet case? The very term means - gaaaaaayyyyy

by Anonymousreply 221May 18, 2024 12:53 AM

He reminds me of me before I came out of the closet. I wore the most spectacular wardrobe never thinking it gave me away.

by Anonymousreply 222May 18, 2024 1:02 AM

R216 How do I say I'm gay without actually saying I'm gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 18, 2024 1:27 AM

C'mon, Dataloungers. Which of you has had ole Hairy Butt? It's time to spill the tea.

by Anonymousreply 224May 18, 2024 1:33 AM

His attire is almost like a cry for help!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 18, 2024 1:33 AM

R202 ls he wearing a brooch?!

by Anonymousreply 226May 18, 2024 2:48 AM

His wardrobe is gayer than mine

by Anonymousreply 227May 18, 2024 3:36 AM

I went to his IG assuming these were posts in which he was sponsored by designers and getting paid to wear their duds. Nope, his own wardrobe. GAY.

by Anonymousreply 228May 18, 2024 3:50 AM

Well, of course he does 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229May 18, 2024 3:52 AM

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 230May 18, 2024 3:54 AM

R223 oh honey. You should just keep your mouth shut and kiss your boxy dumpy wife on the cheek and hope people aren't looking when you throw your ass around looking like that.

by Anonymousreply 231May 18, 2024 4:48 AM

R27 This could perfectly be Butker's high school/college years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 18, 2024 4:55 AM

[quote]It cannot be overstated that all my success is made possible because a girl I met in band class back in middle school would convert to the faith, become my wife and embraced one of the most important titles of all: homemaker

I'm sure he meant HOMOmaker.

by Anonymousreply 233May 18, 2024 7:55 AM

Harrison Butker is the new Tim Tebow.

by Anonymousreply 234May 18, 2024 10:00 AM

^ I wonder how the very manly and heterosexualist old Tim Tebow feels about this?

by Anonymousreply 235May 18, 2024 10:20 AM

[quote]Have you met a male cheerleader who is a closet case? The very term means - gaaaaaayyyyy

I resemble that remark!

by Anonymousreply 236May 18, 2024 10:50 AM

[quote] "I’ve always encouraged my daughters to be highly educated and chase their dreams,” the mother of three began. “I want them to know that they can do whatever they want (that honors God). But I also want them to know that I believe finding a spouse who loves and honors you as or before himself and raising a family together is one of the greatest blessings this world has to offer.”

Which is why I want them looking HOT for the boys!

Good Christians grab the bag by reclaiming spray tans, bleached hair, lip filler, crotch length hemlines, full body waxing and zero carb diets from the Kardashians and to elevate our teen girls!

by Anonymousreply 237May 18, 2024 10:53 AM

He has much more support from women than you might think:

[quote]It's disheartening to see such a harsh reaction to traditional Catholic views. The extreme petition to "cancel" Butker or have him fired shows incredible ignorance and a lack of tolerance. It's fine to think that Butker is sexist, wrong or bigoted. But he has the right to hold orthodox views and should not lose his career over it. It's exhausting to see a mantra of "diversity, equity and inclusion" in corporations, schools, colleges and organizations around the United States but see that it means only certain views are tolerated, only certain belief systems can be spoken of publicly.

[quote]The reaction to Butker's very Catholic speech to a Catholic college is not tolerance but a tyranny of ideology. Since when, in a post-modern world, can women not enjoy a career and motherhood? If anything, this is as backward as believing women should only have a thriving corporate career. This is anathema to feminism and the freedom American life offers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 18, 2024 12:06 PM

That grill of his is so fugly. Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 239May 18, 2024 12:26 PM

@r238, That is the stupidest thing I've ever read, so now USA Today has decided what is tolerance and what a tyranny of ideology. Except the very nuns that are part of the school felt quite differently...

Benedictine Sisters of Mount St. Scholastica

As a founding institution and sponsor of Benedictine College, the sisters of Mount St. Scholastica find it necessary to respond to the controversial remarks of Harrison Butker as commencement speaker.

Statement in Response to the 2024 Benedictine College Commencement Address

The sisters of Mount St. Scholastica do not believe that Harrison Butker’s comments in his 2024 Benedictine College commencement address represent the Catholic, Benedictine, liberal arts college that our founders envisioned and in which we have been so invested.

Instead of promoting unity in our church, our nation, and the world, his comments seem to have fostered division. One of our concerns was the assertion that being a homemaker is the highest calling for a woman. We sisters have dedicated our lives to God and God’s people, including the many women whom we have taught and influenced during the past 160 years. These women have made a tremendous difference in the world in their roles as wives and mothers and through their God-given gifts in leadership, scholarship, and their careers.

Our community has taught young women and men not just how to be “homemakers” in a limited sense, but rather how to make a Gospel-centered, compassionate home within themselves where they can welcome others as Christ, empowering them to be the best versions of themselves. We reject a narrow definition of what it means to be Catholic. We are faithful members of the Catholic Church who embrace and promote the values of the Gospel, St. Benedict, and Vatican II and the teachings of Pope Francis.

We want to be known as an inclusive, welcoming community, embracing Benedictine values that have endured for more than 1500 years and have spread through every continent and nation. We believe those values are the core of Benedictine College. We thank all who are supportive of our Mount community and the values we hold. With St. Benedict, we pray, “Let us prefer nothing whatever to Christ, and may he lead us all together to life everlasting.”

by Anonymousreply 240May 18, 2024 12:28 PM

R240, unfortunately, the opinions of the writer are held by countless women and the men they serve. Just talk to an evangelical.

by Anonymousreply 241May 18, 2024 12:41 PM

@r240, Looks like Buttfucker just got his butt beat by nuns. I think he may have liked it 😉

@r241, Their school, their commencement, their call

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 18, 2024 12:46 PM

[quote]@[R241], Their school, their commencement, their call

Apparently, no one consulted with the nuns who run the place.

by Anonymousreply 243May 18, 2024 12:55 PM

If marriage is the be all and end all, why does the apostle Paul write to the Corinthians that:

[quote] Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am.

by Anonymousreply 244May 18, 2024 1:05 PM

I've got to wonder the reaction if a woman had given a speech stating that the only path for a man was to marry, have children, buy a lovely home in the burbs for said wife and children, work his ass off for 40 years to pay for the house, the cars, the kids education, then retire to a condo in Florida if he doesn't die of a heart attack first... 🤨

Just kill me now

by Anonymousreply 245May 18, 2024 1:45 PM

Jesus was unmarried.

by Anonymousreply 246May 18, 2024 1:48 PM

^ So are millions of priests, but I don't want to open that can of worms 😬

by Anonymousreply 247May 18, 2024 2:05 PM

Jesus’ mother was also unmarried at the time of his birth.

by Anonymousreply 248May 18, 2024 2:06 PM

^^ God never proposed?

by Anonymousreply 249May 18, 2024 3:42 PM

^ He's a bit of a cad when it comes to doing the right thing 😏

by Anonymousreply 250May 18, 2024 4:10 PM

Most obnoxious thread title in history

by Anonymousreply 251May 18, 2024 4:11 PM

Madison Cawthorn dressed for [fill in blank]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 18, 2024 4:17 PM

@r251, Harrison, certainly you have more important things to do

by Anonymousreply 253May 18, 2024 4:18 PM

R238. USA Today is ‘See Spot Run’ for adults.

by Anonymousreply 254May 18, 2024 5:26 PM

We should lustily boo Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker, but not demand he be fired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 18, 2024 5:32 PM

These women married to millionaires can happily be homemakers. Their husbands make enough money for them to hire cleaners, gardeners, nannies and babysitters to manage, they pay for tutors and coaches so their children’s educations want for nothing, snd they can afford good food, gym memberships and beauty treatments to give them the social capital in their communities to further their husbands’ and children’s interests. She gets help creating a perfect home, he gets the 2.4 kids that makes him look normal and the wife who isn’t pissed off and nagging because she’s not overburdened cooking, cleaning and running their lives.

Almost all women, mothers, wives or not, in this day and age work out of financial necessity, not because they are power-suited, ball-breaking bitches.

Most of my female friends would have loved to stay at home with their children until were school age, because they wanted to be mothers and enjoyed their kids. But most were back at work before their babies had weaned because they had to keep their jobs and the family needed the money.

by Anonymousreply 256May 18, 2024 5:34 PM

He's probably still fucking guys and maybe some secret fuck buddy will come forward.

by Anonymousreply 257May 18, 2024 5:34 PM

Feminist: “Women deserve freedom and autonomy over our own bodies, and deserve to be treated with respect regardless of what life path we choose.”

Fundie man: “Typical feminazi, always telling us what to do!”

by Anonymousreply 258May 18, 2024 5:43 PM

In 5...4...3..2..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 18, 2024 7:02 PM

Been on DL since 1998, R104.

You?

by Anonymousreply 260May 18, 2024 7:19 PM

He’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 261May 18, 2024 7:26 PM

^ A little too Aryan for me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262May 18, 2024 7:45 PM

“You will make me a sandwich, you will bring me a beer and you will suck my dick! Got it?”

by Anonymousreply 263May 18, 2024 9:01 PM

^ For God's sake, Harrison, I'm your mother 😬

by Anonymousreply 264May 18, 2024 9:08 PM

It's giving "closeted fag" in more ways than I can even begin to describe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265May 18, 2024 9:13 PM

Maher doesn't understand the hubbub.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266May 18, 2024 9:13 PM

Harrison looks like a natural cocksucker at R259.

by Anonymousreply 267May 18, 2024 9:14 PM

Catholic mass, where Buttfucker first found his true love: fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 18, 2024 9:14 PM

^ I guess conservatives are fine with "men in dresses" after all!

by Anonymousreply 269May 18, 2024 9:15 PM

@r266, There's a separate thread on dickhead Bill Maher 🤨

by Anonymousreply 270May 18, 2024 9:15 PM

I wonder if Harrison beats his sow over the head with his Louis Vuitton loafers whenever he comes home from the local gloryhole only to find that she hasn't quite finished dinner.

by Anonymousreply 271May 18, 2024 9:19 PM

Barefoot and pregnant, as God intended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272May 18, 2024 9:19 PM

R266 Bill Maher has become more clueless as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 273May 18, 2024 9:20 PM

R229 Madison Cawthorn: "I stand with Harrison Butker"

That should be quite the trick. Let's see you do it then.

by Anonymousreply 274May 18, 2024 9:23 PM

[quote] A petition created by Faithful America on Friday is condemning Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker's controversial commencement speech as they call for him to apologize.

[quote]In its petition from Friday, with a goal of 15,000 signatures, Faithful America, an organization of Christians supporting social justice causes while opposing "Christian nationalism," wrote that the views expressed in Butker's speech were "a distortion of our Christian faith, and would be considered harmful in any context," adding that it was "wicked" he took the once-in-a-lifetime moment for young graduates "twisting it into yet another platform for sexism and anti-LGBTQ hatred."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 18, 2024 9:52 PM

No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 276May 18, 2024 10:04 PM

^ Yeah we do, asshole

by Anonymousreply 277May 18, 2024 10:32 PM

That baby in one of the photos above is absolutely adorable. And looks nothing like either of them.

by Anonymousreply 278May 18, 2024 11:23 PM

[quote]Seems that Harrison Butker & Catholic influencer Austin Wright co-founded a company called MDKeller whose “team” includes people w/ ties to the Heritage Foundation (Project 2025), the Federalist Society (tied to Leonard Leo), Catholic University (tied to Leonard Leo), & the Blackstone Legal Fellowship (tied to the Alliance Defending Freedom). Portions of MDKeller’s website were scrubbed today or yesterday after a social media user posted about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 19, 2024 12:45 AM

[quote]Harrison's company MDKeller is a shill company w/ties to Leonard Leo if you don't know who that is he's the billionaire CEO of the Federalist Society the people in charge of project 2025. Someone else found this and made a video and within 24 hours their website was scrubbed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280May 19, 2024 12:46 AM

His friend and partner, Austin Wright.

[quote]I try to surround myself with men who are gentlemen first and are striving for holiness.

[quote]Harrison and I are very blessed to have each other in the sense that we are able to push one another. We remind each other constantly of that quote that “iron sharpens iron” (Prv 27:17). It is not always easy. But to encounter someone striving for holiness and has the same views on all the most important things makes it easy to be vulnerable and strive to be greater.

[quote]I have struggled with weight gain and physical fitness in the past few years of my life. It wasn’t until my friendship with Harrison that he really showed that his love for me was going to lead me to what was going to be best for me. If I’m going to be an example, if I’m going to be a light, then I need to be pushing myself in all kinds of ways, including physically. And that has been huge.

[quote]That trust has moved from these things to the business world, like MDKeller, and the other things that we’re doing. It’s all about the people we’re surrounding ourselves with, the people we’re bringing into these various businesses and companies. We are looking for those men who share in the values of being a good and holy man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 19, 2024 12:50 AM

[quote]Besides the real estate and everything else we have going on, we are excited about one of our new companies that we co-founded called Shepherds. One of the things that we talk a lot about is being a gentleman. Part of being a man and being a good man is dressing the part. So, we wanted to put our money where our mouth is to create a company that really edifies.

[quote]I have seen in my own life that I’m a better person when I’m dressed better. Our society has become so casual in our dress, and it has led to us being casual in our actions. We need to grow. It’s not about returning to old ways; it’s about taking the best of old ways and making them modern, making them relevant to men today.

[quote]Today when men go buy a suit, it doesn’t fit great. They cost a lot of money; the service isn’t exceptional. The companies themselves are woke and you can’t go to a store without seeing things that you don’t want to see on the walls. But with Shepherds, we’re not here to push an agenda, except for excellence. We will work with anybody who wants to invest in themselves and their future and show off the fact that they want to be a better man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282May 19, 2024 12:52 AM

^^^^^Oooh we see you gurl!

by Anonymousreply 283May 19, 2024 12:59 AM

^ Buttfucker is just bursting with Nazi. The shithead 🤨

by Anonymousreply 284May 19, 2024 12:59 AM

[quote]Today when men go buy a suit, it doesn’t fit great. They cost a lot of money; the service isn’t exceptional. The companies themselves are woke and you can’t go to a store without seeing things that you don’t want to see on the walls.

What “things” on the walls is he talking about? Posters of women and non-white models wearing suits?

by Anonymousreply 285May 19, 2024 1:03 AM

R277 but why are you so triggered? You've posted dozens of comments. What exactly did he say that you found so offensive?

by Anonymousreply 286May 19, 2024 1:24 AM

It's what he DIDN'T say r286. He refused to thank his fat boyfriend Austin Wright, and to acknowledge his spiritual journey toward health, haberdashery, and holiness!

by Anonymousreply 287May 19, 2024 1:28 AM

R287 teel me you an INCEL without telling me

by Anonymousreply 288May 19, 2024 1:36 AM

(^.^) tell

Whoopi Goldberg is weighing in on the controversy around Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker, after his widely condemned commencement speech. “I like when people say what they need to say. He’s at a Catholic college, he’s a staunch Catholic. These are his beliefs and he’s welcome to them,” Goldberg said on Thursday’s episode of “The View.”

by Anonymousreply 289May 19, 2024 1:38 AM

Bill Maher can’t see ‘what the big crime is’ in Harrison Butker’s speech

"I don't see what the big crime is. I really don't," Maher said. "And I think this is part of the problem people have with the left is that lots of people in this country are like this. Like he's saying some of you may go on to lead successful careers, but a lot of you are excited about this other way that people- everybody used to be. And now can't that be a choice too?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290May 19, 2024 1:42 AM

The nuns at this school said his speech was out of line. I'll trust their judgment over Bill Marr and Whoopsie Goldturd.

by Anonymousreply 291May 19, 2024 1:44 AM

no, teel was better, all things considered, r289.

by Anonymousreply 292May 19, 2024 1:44 AM

R285, I wondered about that. What's so "woke" about buying a suit?

by Anonymousreply 293May 19, 2024 1:45 AM

R287 how far is you head up the ass of R277?

by Anonymousreply 294May 19, 2024 1:54 AM

why you pressed r294? What's happening, baby girl? Don't you be trying to steal Austin's man now, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 295May 19, 2024 1:56 AM

Oh, this all explains all the angry little trolls on here tonight. Of course Buttlicker is a far far right operative and now all the flying monkeys have swooped in to defend him. You fuckers are so lame

by Anonymousreply 296May 19, 2024 2:00 AM

[Quote] I'm half Irish. If somebody digs up some goober from an Irish bog and he turns out to be 2000 years old, the fuck do I care? What the fuck is my "claim" on that "ancestral" body or whatever he was buried with?

R294 Were your parents Brandy and Johnny Walker?

by Anonymousreply 297May 19, 2024 2:01 AM

I think a bot is glitching.

Mister Putin, Mister Putin, there's trouble down to the troll farm!

by Anonymousreply 298May 19, 2024 2:05 AM

Teel me an INCEL, will ya? 😂

God, why does DL get all the beginner trolls?

by Anonymousreply 299May 19, 2024 2:08 AM

[quote][R285], I wondered about that. What's so "woke" about buying a suit?

Maybe it’s photos of gay men getting married on the walls of the stores. Men’s Warehouse got in trouble with the Catholics a year or two ago for depicting a gay wedding in one of their ad campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 300May 19, 2024 2:11 AM

R299 DL may be your world, but it isn't the world. btw not everyone is an experienced troll like you.

Fans have followed suit in supporting Butker by making his merchandise the top-selling merch on the team. On the NFL Shop, Butker’s men’s jersey and t-shirt are listed under “Most Popular” among Chiefs gear. Butker’s men’s and women’s sweatshirts are listed under the same tag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301May 19, 2024 2:14 AM

Aw, that's super r301. Meanwhile, you're a clown and a fool, and you need to rethink all your life choices.

by Anonymousreply 302May 19, 2024 2:15 AM

Trump showed all the MAGA and Christian nationals how to grift.

by Anonymousreply 303May 19, 2024 2:16 AM

[Quote] I've got to wonder the reaction if a woman had given a speech stating that the only path for a man was to marry, have children, buy a lovely home in the burbs for said wife and children, work his ass off for 40 years to pay for the house, the cars, the kids education, then retire to a condo in Florida if he doesn't die of a heart attack first...

I've got to wonder the reaction . . .

by Anonymousreply 304May 19, 2024 2:17 AM

R301, it probably only takes a few hundred jerseys to make it to the top of the sales list. The average person doesn't know who this guy is

by Anonymousreply 305May 19, 2024 2:20 AM

They do now R305

by Anonymousreply 306May 19, 2024 2:21 AM

@r301, You're the same guy who thinks a 100 people at a Trump rally means he won the election. Get out with your stupid MAGA math 😂

by Anonymousreply 307May 19, 2024 2:23 AM

I went down a Reddit rabbit hole.

Austin Wright also goes by Austin Quick and is known on social media as The Basic Catholic. He is Butker's sports agent.

[quote]A convert from Judaism in 2003 while serving in the United States Navy, Austin credits his Catholic faith for bringing him the most joy in life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 19, 2024 2:25 AM

[quote]Live near them and honestly didn't realize it was him and his family at the playground a few weeks ago until I noticed he was dressed trendy and wife and daughter were dressed with dresses to their ankles. I honestly was concerned about his daughter hurting herself on the playground equipment because the skirt was so long on a preschool age kid. Wife was smiling a lot and had a new baby strapped on her. Quickly Googled him and confirmed it was him. I knew he lived nearby due to HOA page but shit he had his wife out there looking like a Mennonite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309May 19, 2024 2:26 AM

I think we all know what's given him the most joy in life, r308, and it ain't being the Basic Bitch Catholic.

(And no, the name change ain't suspicious AT ALL.)

by Anonymousreply 310May 19, 2024 2:30 AM

Austin Quick (aka Wright) is a political operative who secretly and illegally recorded a congresswoman, and then gave the recording to her rival to use against her, which he did, causing her to resign from her position. That would explain why he adopted an alias.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311May 19, 2024 2:50 AM

This is perfect a self hating Jew and a self hating Gay man walk into a bar... Stop me if you've heard it 🙄

by Anonymousreply 312May 19, 2024 3:00 AM

^ I did Nazi that coming

by Anonymousreply 313May 19, 2024 3:01 AM

So, Harrison is shooting his religious nutt inside his "business partner" mouth, and Austin is plowing his football closet case ass.

What is the deal with "Shepards", why are religious people so fucking weird?

I fucked lots of priests when I was 13 yrs old, it didn't make me religious!

by Anonymousreply 314May 19, 2024 3:02 AM

^ Oh, dear, what a mess

by Anonymousreply 315May 19, 2024 3:05 AM

That's rich. They're blaming his single sex schooling for his having to go to conversion therapy? It's the cocksucking that I think is responsible. Typical ginger though, never takes responsiblity.

by Anonymousreply 316May 19, 2024 4:52 AM

@r304, "—Oh, dear!"

Was that an orgasm you crusty cumstain?

by Anonymousreply 317May 19, 2024 10:10 AM

In reality this just made him more popular, unfortunately

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 19, 2024 11:38 AM

Does anyone really think Taylor Swift changed NFL fandom so much that this guys attitudes aren’t accepted or supported by the majority of its barbaric fanbase who dont even care if the players commit homicide

by Anonymousreply 319May 19, 2024 11:40 AM

@r318, Yeah, we've been through this, selling a 100 jerseys to MAGAts does not make one popular

by Anonymousreply 320May 19, 2024 11:41 AM

r320 you're kidding yourself if you think the nfl audience is progressive in any way

by Anonymousreply 321May 19, 2024 11:51 AM

^ Who the hell said that?

by Anonymousreply 322May 19, 2024 11:59 AM

Tape a clit to this mouth and he’ll cry like Lucy trying cough medicine.

by Anonymousreply 323May 19, 2024 12:16 PM

[quote] one TikToker stitched with, dropping a bombshell accusation

One whole ticktocker. wow

by Anonymousreply 324May 19, 2024 12:34 PM

R319 Taylor Swift is a less powerful and less important person in reality than you are imagining.

by Anonymousreply 325May 19, 2024 12:48 PM

Is he or isn't he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 19, 2024 12:51 PM

^ Oh, honey...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327May 19, 2024 1:04 PM

He’s got some womanly hips.

by Anonymousreply 328May 19, 2024 1:06 PM

Honestly, the notion you stood by a pro sports player is as ridiculous as his views are Neanderthal.

by Anonymousreply 329May 19, 2024 1:07 PM

The guy on the stairs... "WTF" 😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330May 19, 2024 1:08 PM

Wearing colorful clothing in public does not mean a man is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331May 19, 2024 1:09 PM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 19, 2024 1:10 PM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333May 19, 2024 1:11 PM

Why must every single asshole be speculated as gay on DL? Why can't they just be assholes?

by Anonymousreply 334May 19, 2024 1:12 PM

R314 "why are religious people so fucking weird?"

I'm asking myself the same question.

You're looking for validation on DL because he joined the cult that you left (to join an nearly identical cult).

by Anonymousreply 335May 19, 2024 1:12 PM

R334, we can't sustain our self-loathing if we can't want all the wrong men.

by Anonymousreply 336May 19, 2024 1:13 PM

Oh, I get it - the suits, the homemaker wife and kids - he’s cosplaying a straight male from the 50s! Now it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 337May 19, 2024 1:14 PM

Is it de rigueur that all closet cases have a boyfriend named Austin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338May 19, 2024 1:14 PM

@r331, "Wearing colorful clothing in public does not mean a man is gay. "

You're right, bold plaids are the dead give away

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339May 19, 2024 1:14 PM

R319

Taylor Swift brought in a legion of her fans to watch NFL. There is only one person in the country dumb enough to even suggest she somehow changed millions of fans attitudes about anything or that others feel she has.

And that person has posted on this thread

by Anonymousreply 340May 19, 2024 1:16 PM

R338 Correct dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341May 19, 2024 1:16 PM

" Fuck this nattering asshole"

Take a number.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342May 19, 2024 1:32 PM

[quote]He’s got some womanly hips.

He should try giving birth, since he likes it so much.

by Anonymousreply 343May 19, 2024 2:27 PM

Her only talent is being able to put her ankles behind her ears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344May 19, 2024 2:53 PM

Small sizemeat, he's just an angry white supremacist Christo fascists bottom.

by Anonymousreply 345May 19, 2024 3:01 PM

^ Aren't they all?

by Anonymousreply 346May 19, 2024 3:09 PM

Trust me R335, No one in this world looks for validation on DL (except some of the Fearless Leader multiple personalities that post here).

by Anonymousreply 347May 19, 2024 3:20 PM

[Quote] Was that an orgasm you crusty cumstain?

proof that 12year olds post on DL

by Anonymousreply 348May 19, 2024 3:49 PM

[Quote] Harrison, certainly you have more important things to do

Unlike you

by Anonymousreply 349May 19, 2024 4:07 PM

^ Ooh, slap-back of the century 🙄

by Anonymousreply 350May 19, 2024 4:08 PM

^ For r348

by Anonymousreply 351May 19, 2024 4:08 PM

[

Quote] Oh, this all explains all the angry little trolls on here tonight. Of course Buttlicker is a far far right operative and now all the flying monkeys have swooped in to defend him. You fuckers are so lame

Has too much time on her hands

by Anonymousreply 352May 19, 2024 4:11 PM

^ Tries to make a smartass comeback, but doesn't know how to quote 😂

by Anonymousreply 353May 19, 2024 4:14 PM

[Quote] Buttfucker is just bursting with Nazi. The shithead 🤨

What happens when alcoholic parents abuse their children

by Anonymousreply 354May 19, 2024 4:15 PM

[Quote] You're the same guy who thinks a 100 people at a Trump rally means he won the election. Get out with your stupid MAGA math

Has worn out the letters T-R-U-M-P-A-G on her keyboard

by Anonymousreply 355May 19, 2024 4:18 PM

Has he ever made a woman moist?

by Anonymousreply 356May 19, 2024 4:20 PM

[Quote] There's a separate thread on dickhead Bill Maher 🤨

[Quote] Yeah we do, asshole

Was voted most likely to die alone in high school

by Anonymousreply 357May 19, 2024 4:21 PM

Well you can still hire a woman for the kitchen to make sandwiches for you and your BF.

by Anonymousreply 358May 19, 2024 4:26 PM

T_R_U_M_P_A_G?

What the fuck does that even mean?

You are not good with the clever comebacks. Just enjoy your cupcakes and vodka and give it up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359May 19, 2024 4:30 PM

His wife probably has to get by on dove soap and a comb missing teeth, while his closet* and beauty routine rival Joan Crawfords.

Rule number one in the houshold: Do NOT touch daddys hair-EVER!

by Anonymousreply 360May 19, 2024 8:31 PM

I’ve been waiting for him to do a Butker critique

[quote]People keep asking me to comment on Harrison Butker's clothes, as he seems to be a clotheshorse. Some note that his clothes look "off." In almost every instance, it's because his clothes are too small. I will demonstrate. 🧵

[quote]In some cases, the outfits look bad because of poor styling decisions. These are bad fabrics. If you are starting to build a better wardrobe, it can be a good idea to avoid hard-finished fabrics with patterns. Without a fuzzy nap, the patterns can have very hard lines.

Continued on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 19, 2024 9:20 PM

Link to Twitter thread quoted at R361.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362May 19, 2024 9:21 PM

^ That was really good. His analysis is spot on. I thought the too small jackets were the style, but apparently not for everyone. Who wants to wear a jacket that make your shoulders narrow and your hips wide? Good advice 👍

by Anonymousreply 363May 19, 2024 9:44 PM

Hysterical how conservative lazy sows up and bought his jersey for validating their lives with money they've never earned homemaking.

by Anonymousreply 364May 19, 2024 10:19 PM

From that Twitter link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365May 19, 2024 10:30 PM

R347 Whatever you are doing on DL, you think there is a world of difference between the cult you left and the cult you joined, whereas most of the world finds them indistinguishable.

by Anonymousreply 366May 19, 2024 10:39 PM

Of course the owner's daughter praises him after how hard she's probably worked to pay other women to cook and clean in her kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 367May 19, 2024 10:40 PM

Meanwhile in other closet news. The Lady Rodgers did an interview with Fucker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368May 19, 2024 10:46 PM

^ He has an excuse, he has CTE... Plus he's an asshole

by Anonymousreply 369May 19, 2024 11:05 PM

Hey, R369, what makes you think I don't have CTE?

by Anonymousreply 370May 20, 2024 1:34 AM

R370, I'm not R369, but Butker is a kicker, and in most instances, it is illegal to tackle a kicker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 20, 2024 2:11 AM

What should scare people is not the rhetoric about women staying at home. This whole speech was peppered with Christian Nationalist ideology. The Covid hoax, blaming the lockdowns on Biden. Calling Biden a fake catholic. The calling of gay pride an abomination. The Call for Men to be Real Men. It was like a proud boy recruitment speech and conservatives are eating it up.

by Anonymousreply 372May 20, 2024 2:33 AM

If Butker started playing football in childhood in youth leagues or later in middle school or high school, he could have played in other positions that have more head to head contact. and tackling. That could increase the chances of CTE.

by Anonymousreply 373May 20, 2024 2:35 AM

Does CTE cause great fashion sense and immaculate taste in home furnishings?

by Anonymousreply 374May 20, 2024 2:54 AM

R371, Quarterbacks rarely get tackled, since they are protected by other players.

by Anonymousreply 375May 20, 2024 2:56 AM

^ Quarterbacks get sacked all the time, it's like one of the goals of the game. That's why most of them end up with CTE

by Anonymousreply 376May 20, 2024 3:09 AM

He’s not that bad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 20, 2024 3:10 AM

That dude is one good drunken night fuck away from coming out.

by Anonymousreply 378May 20, 2024 3:16 AM

Patricia Heaton's a bitch so who cares what she thinks R377

by Anonymousreply 379May 20, 2024 3:19 AM

Thought that the position of Kicker also know as "licker" was acknowledged as every team's token fag. After the big apes grunt and sweat for hours this unsoiled little princess prances on the field and does her tie breaking Can-Can. If she misses they drag her back to the locker room and run a train on her diva ass. If she gets her 2 points same treatment. Either way it's a win-win for the team's chorus girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 20, 2024 3:25 AM

R376 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 20, 2024 3:59 AM

He has the most smug, cunty smile-smirk I’ve ever seen. I hate his mouth. I also hate his hair, clothes, stupidity and Nazi beliefs.

The chiefs are a twat team. They must have given Taylor a fortune to show up and pretend to care about football. It’s for their new women’s nfl I bet. Taylor will be the spokesmodel when it launches and then she’ll get bored with Kielce along the way and go back to chicks.

by Anonymousreply 382May 20, 2024 4:47 AM

It's funny to see how not-so-long ago, mainstream media was trying to hype the fucking Chiefs as the "coolest" team just because Taylor started dating one of their key figures and that if you didn't want them to win the Super Bowl, it was because you were a MAGA, a right-winger, a misogynist, an homophobe, etc.

by Anonymousreply 383May 20, 2024 5:00 AM

Another Before Makeover pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 20, 2024 5:23 AM

anyone buy one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 20, 2024 5:44 AM

Don Lemon talks about the speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 20, 2024 5:48 AM

This has pretty much assured a post-football career for this queen as a media figure and speaker, and everyone is falling for it. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 387May 20, 2024 6:38 AM

Most of the people defending him say: "What's the fuss? It's just his opinion, he's allowed to say his views!"

But are seemingly unaware that those criticising his speech are just giving their opinion, too...

by Anonymousreply 388May 20, 2024 9:31 AM

R334 beautiful capture. I'd like to see the same shot with him nude.

by Anonymousreply 389May 20, 2024 11:11 AM

Oops, I mean R344 - beautiful form to the body.

by Anonymousreply 390May 20, 2024 11:12 AM

Turkish smile?

by Anonymousreply 391May 20, 2024 1:20 PM

Seeing him in videos, one word leaps to mind, ... Swish-E!!!

by Anonymousreply 392May 20, 2024 1:26 PM

Someone needs to put together photos of all the male cheerleaders that were at his college while he was there... so we can guess which one of them he was hooking up with.

by Anonymousreply 393May 20, 2024 2:11 PM

R388, that’s doesn’t take away from the fact that the hysterical reactions are ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 394May 20, 2024 2:15 PM

R393 Agreed. If this cheerleader is ugly, my estimations of Butker will be even lower than now.

by Anonymousreply 395May 20, 2024 2:16 PM

His speech reads like everything he learned in conversion therapy

by Anonymousreply 396May 20, 2024 8:13 PM

[quote] It's funny to see how not-so-long ago, mainstream media was trying to hype the fucking Chiefs as the "coolest" team just because Taylor started dating one of their key figures and that if you didn't want them to win the Super Bowl, it was because you were a MAGA, a right-winger, a misogynist, an homophobe, etc.

I was thinking about this a couple of days ago. It has backfired on the media quite a bit. I really hope next football season we see the Bills or some other AFC team as the "cool AFC" team instead of the Chiefs.

by Anonymousreply 397May 20, 2024 8:43 PM

After his career is over, he will run for Congress.

by Anonymousreply 398May 20, 2024 9:38 PM

^ If he runs in Missouri or Georgia he'll most certainly win 😠

by Anonymousreply 399May 20, 2024 9:41 PM

No doubt Senator Joshua Hawley is interested in being a mentor to a kindred

by Anonymousreply 400May 20, 2024 9:43 PM

^ Just a couple of fags

by Anonymousreply 401May 20, 2024 9:45 PM

R340 I'm not suggesting that at all, I'm curious why anyone would think that NFL fans aren't mostly in line with the way this guy thinks. Because of course Taylor Swift means nothing to the NFL and there's no feminist wave taking over the sports fandom. What I'm trying to say is exactly the same thing that all of you are saying while you make fun of me. If you all want to shit on me, shit on me for what I'm actually saying, which is that his attitudes reflect the attitudes of sports fans maybe more than people realize.

by Anonymousreply 402May 20, 2024 10:07 PM

Rumor is the kids aren't even his.

by Anonymousreply 403May 20, 2024 10:46 PM

R402, lots of straight guys I know are not religious at all and hardly share his views on abortion, birth control, etc. These guys all watch football

by Anonymousreply 404May 21, 2024 12:36 AM

The Taylor Swift coverage during the football season was annoying as fuck and I hated the whole "women and young girls getting interested in the NFL" spiel that the media was pushing. It was BS because plenty of women have been watching football since childhood. It was just probably a small amount of Taylor Swift fans that became bandwagon Chiefs fans.

by Anonymousreply 405May 21, 2024 2:32 AM

[QUOTE]@[R331], "Wearing colorful clothing in public does not mean a man is gay. "

[QUOTE]You're right, bold plaids are the dead give away

IMO, the way he holds his bags is the dead giveaway. Not firm grasp with the handles in the palm of his hand, but a delicate hold as the bag hangs from his fingers, held slightly away from the body.

Is there a video of his walk/gait?

by Anonymousreply 406May 21, 2024 2:56 AM

Sarah Bader is the woman on TikTok who made the original post with the allegation about Harrison Butker hooking up with the Georgia Tech male cheerleader. That video has since been removed, and she made another one saying that she talked to folks who were on the GT cheerleading team at the time Butker was there, but she couldn’t get any confirmation. She admitted that it was an unconfirmed rumor. (It seemed a bit suspicious because there were people alleging that the cheerleader’s name was Matthew, but no one could gave his last name.)

He still seems like a flaming, closeted homo, and some guy may yet come forward to admit having sex with him. Plus, his “business” associations seem quite questionable. But it would appear that cheerleader angle may be a bit of a dead end.

by Anonymousreply 407May 21, 2024 3:23 AM

The owner of the Chiefs creeps me out to no end. Dead eyed sociopath fundie vibes.

by Anonymousreply 408May 21, 2024 4:47 AM

R406 exactly. Girl he holds that bag like a grande dame better than Barbara Stanwyck taking the stand in a courtroom drama. Bitch please.

by Anonymousreply 409May 21, 2024 4:50 AM

^ Bitch, you're just jealous of my double-handed bag grab. Notice my thumb out while pointing... Tres elegant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410May 21, 2024 5:05 AM

The expertise of R406 is what makes the DL awesome!

Where else are you going to get detailed knowledge like that for free?

by Anonymousreply 411May 21, 2024 8:09 AM

R404 Yeah I think most straight guys these days wouldn't be 'pro' being gay or 'pro' abortion, but they wouldn't be against it either. They just have a 'live and let live' attitude.

And I suspect many of the pro-life straight guys would quickly change their minds if they got a woman pregnant by accident...

by Anonymousreply 412May 21, 2024 8:38 AM

This guy had every right to speak his mind. The reaction to his speech is out of all proportion.

Who cares what he said? And what did we expect? He's a reactionary Catholic who spoke at a reactionary Catholic college. There are plenty of other voices who have given commencement speeches at other universities and colleges and whose message is uplifting to women who seek careers outside the home, gay people, and those who wish to balance their religious faith and service in a pluralist society.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413May 21, 2024 12:22 PM

R413. He has every right to spout his sexist, homophobic bullshit, and I have every right to call out this closeted, lunkhead for the fool he is.

by Anonymousreply 414May 21, 2024 12:25 PM

R413 He can speak his mind, I'd never want to silence someone. But if we're OK with him speaking his mind, then it must also be OK for people who disagree with his stance to speak their minds.

by Anonymousreply 415May 21, 2024 12:58 PM

Had he spoken just about hating fags, there would have been no publicity. However, in these days of "female empowerment" and "toxic masculinity," he tackled the subject of women, which will make him not only famous, but very rich.

by Anonymousreply 416May 21, 2024 1:01 PM

He went to a white college in Georgia. ‘Nuf said.

by Anonymousreply 417May 21, 2024 1:30 PM

R414, R415, of course you have every right to call him out for what he said. And I have every right to speak my mind. But some reactions to him are nonsensical and dangerous...for instance, calls for the Chiefs to fire him or inundating his social media with posts calling him a closet case.

Not all opponents of LGBT rights are closet cases, nor are all fops closet cases. There are people who are ignorant, sexist, anti-gay, and straight. And there are plenty of straight men who dress nattily.

by Anonymousreply 418May 21, 2024 1:44 PM

@r417, He didn't go to a "white college", he went to Georgia Tech 🙄

by Anonymousreply 419May 21, 2024 1:53 PM

@r418, Except that he fits a all too common stereotype of the hyper-masculine male who wants to go back to the way life was before civil rights. It seems these guys always get exposed as closet cases or pedophiles. Men who are secure in their sexuality usually don't care about the sexuality of other people. It just doesn't concern them

by Anonymousreply 420May 21, 2024 1:59 PM

R409 Missy was way more butch than this fruit salad.

by Anonymousreply 421May 21, 2024 1:59 PM

Yea —a white school.

by Anonymousreply 422May 21, 2024 2:15 PM

Georgia Tech is 5% Black while the state of Georgia is over 30% Black.

Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 423May 21, 2024 2:18 PM

^ Are you kidding? There are no restrictions against Blacks attending Georgia Tech

"Women students were admitted in 1952, and in 1961 Georgia Tech became the first university in the Deep South to admit African-American students without a court order."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424May 21, 2024 2:51 PM

R424 what are you nattering on about? Who said anything about restricted admissions?

by Anonymousreply 425May 21, 2024 2:58 PM

A state with a Black population of more than 30%, and its flagship campus is barely 5%?—that’s how you end up with asshole students like our placekicker…poorly informed, unworldly, idiots.

by Anonymousreply 426May 21, 2024 3:00 PM

There are videos of him walking while carrying his bags, and he’s not sashaying or popping his hips out. He walks “like a man,” and has great posture. The photos are misleading — I was expecting him to be skipping down the yellow brick road.

by Anonymousreply 427May 21, 2024 3:21 PM

R418 Well, I don't agree with people wanting him to be fired. I do partially understand why some people are asking for that, because they're thinking if someone was sexist or homophobic at work they'd be fired, but this is clearly different to that.

If it was just intended to be a small speech with no real impact behind it, then fair enough. But we do seem to live in a world that's getting increasingly right wing and with a potential Trump presidency around the corner, abortion rights and gay rights could well be under threat. Therefore, with that in mind, speeches like Butker's feel more sinister.

All just my opinion of course.

by Anonymousreply 428May 21, 2024 3:57 PM

Georgia Tech is NOT the flagship college in Georgia - that would be the University of Georgia. Tech is a highly selective university.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429May 21, 2024 4:01 PM

@r425, You did, Jerk... "He went to a white college in Georgia. ‘Nuf said. "

@r426, You can't force people of any color to go to a certain college. Fuck off, troll

@r427, "He walks “like a man,” and has great posture." Ok, Boris, time for your potato and vodka break

by Anonymousreply 430May 21, 2024 4:05 PM

to R414, fuck you.

[quote]This guy had every right to speak his mind. The reaction to his speech is out of all proportion.

There is a time and a place. And no, the reaction to his speech is absolutely justified and reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 431May 21, 2024 4:08 PM

Apologies to R414, mistyped, meant R413

by Anonymousreply 432May 21, 2024 4:08 PM

Poor, sad R429…on the one hand he doesn’t understand the term flagship campus, and the other hand he thinks US News’ ranking is a valid resource. Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 433May 21, 2024 4:09 PM

R418, apparently he was hooking up with male cheerleaders at college, so yeah, he's a fucking closet case. And the closet it toxic as hell. And his speech just proves it.

The poor guy is brainwashed by conversion therapy or something. Stop defending the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 434May 21, 2024 4:10 PM

R430 funny you should mention alcohol. Is your bottle half full, or half empty, at this time of day?

by Anonymousreply 435May 21, 2024 4:11 PM

"He walks “like a man,” and has great posture."

Sashay away 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436May 21, 2024 4:16 PM

"He walks “like a man,” and has great posture."

Let me just do my "I'm too busy for the Paparazzi cross step" 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437May 21, 2024 4:20 PM

R413 doesn't understand how freedom of speech works. He had the right to speak his mind, and people have the right to criticize him. Do you also praise the KKK for speaking their minds?

by Anonymousreply 438May 21, 2024 4:33 PM

@r435, You win dumbest comment... Enjoy eating your lunch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439May 21, 2024 4:33 PM

Spoken like a UGA grad^^

by Anonymousreply 440May 21, 2024 4:44 PM

^ Found your graduation picture, UGA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441May 21, 2024 4:49 PM

Yes—that looks like R439

by Anonymousreply 442May 21, 2024 4:52 PM

^ Does everything look like a bag of dicks to you?

by Anonymousreply 443May 21, 2024 5:12 PM

R434 , says who? A TikToker says so, so it's true.

Did the male cheerleader come out and say so?

by Anonymousreply 444May 21, 2024 6:05 PM

^ He definitely sucked my dick

by Anonymousreply 445May 21, 2024 6:33 PM

Rule #1: Never underestimate the quickness of DL internet sleuths to back up a claim with visual evidence. R436 & R437 are perfect examples.

by Anonymousreply 446May 21, 2024 7:25 PM

^ I just love the way he pivots those hips on those stairs 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447May 21, 2024 7:31 PM

Poor, sad R433 doesn't understand the meaning of " flagship university," but attempts to show he does. Pity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448May 21, 2024 9:07 PM

Edelweiß brooch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449May 21, 2024 9:15 PM

^ Good eye

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450May 21, 2024 9:30 PM

The short combed hair with the long hillbilly beard look has become very dated.

by Anonymousreply 451May 21, 2024 9:34 PM

Hillbilly Beard Elegy

by Anonymousreply 452May 21, 2024 10:11 PM

The sockless look is especially butch.

by Anonymousreply 453May 21, 2024 10:17 PM

March 2023

[quote]Super Bowl-winning Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker is a champion on the field and in the spiritual life, where he says he wants nothing less than to become a saint.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454May 21, 2024 10:29 PM

^ Ha! The nuns have already put the kibosh on Saint Buttfucker

by Anonymousreply 455May 21, 2024 10:40 PM

St. Douche of Kansas City

by Anonymousreply 456May 21, 2024 11:02 PM

Butker owns a talent management company, and David Henrie is one of their clients.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457May 21, 2024 11:24 PM

They scrubbed most of the information on MDKELLER, but the Google cache & archive links are still around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458May 21, 2024 11:26 PM

Imagine caring this much about someone who doesn't share the same opinion you do. Jesus Christ. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 459May 21, 2024 11:39 PM

^ Imagine NOT caring about public figures who want to put pressure on public policies in an effort to turn the clock back to a time when the rights and freedoms of this country was reserved for the few. I have a life and part of that life is to keep an eye on people who want to erase the progress of the last 70 years and sound the alarms as needed.

What are you doing with your life?

by Anonymousreply 460May 21, 2024 11:50 PM

R459 Imagine telling others to get a life when there's an 'ignore' option available if you don't want to see a thread or the replies. Way quicker to do that than posting a pissy comment.

by Anonymousreply 461May 22, 2024 12:11 AM

Talent management? I wonder if he's taking advantage of the "talent"

by Anonymousreply 462May 22, 2024 12:12 AM

Okay, okay. His speech was anti-feminist, anti-gay, anti-trans, anti-vaccination, anti-Biden, etc.

But was it Anti anything else of significance?

[quote] But for all the media focus on Butker’s regressive attitudes toward women, one particularly disturbing aspect of his speech has flown under the radar—his comments related to antisemitism and Catholic theology. And at a time of rising anti-Jewish hatred from all sides of the political spectrum, it merits greater attention than it has received.

[quote] In his commencement address, Butker said, “Congress just passed a bill where stating something as basic as the biblical teaching of who killed Jesus could land you in jail.” (For those of you not familiar with age-old antisemitic tropes, the “who” in this sentence is almost certainly the “Jews.”)

[quote] More specifically, Butker is referring to the Antisemitism Awareness Act, which was passed this month in the House, but not the Senate, and isn’t law. Contrary to Butker’s description, the bill does not include criminal sanctions and only applies to educational institutions that receive federal funding. In a nutshell, the bill provides guidance to the Department of Education in determining whether certain speech on college campuses is antisemitic.

[quote] But what is most bizarre and disturbing about Butker’s comment is the idea that he believes needs to be defended from Congress: namely, the right of Catholics to suggest that the Jews killed Jesus.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463May 22, 2024 12:33 AM

[quote]Imagine caring this much about someone who doesn't share the same opinion you do. Jesus Christ. Get a life.

This isn't merely a difference of opinion, R459, Butker is associated with the Heritage Foundation, and the Federalist Society - his speech echoed their precious Project 2025.

People focus on Trump's promised mass deportations, banning abortion, and birth control, and gutting Social Security, but it's more than that. Project 2025 would instill Christian nationalism in government and public life. Gay marriage and no-fault divorce would be on the chopping block, and there has been talk about repealing the 19th Amendment (women's right to vote). They want to abolish the Department of Education, NOAA, significantly diminish the size and role of the EPA, and repeal all laws and regulations related to climate change. I could go on and on. The writers of Project 2025 are Butker's business partners and associates, this is what he stands for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464May 22, 2024 12:43 AM

R448

Ah, yes—that well known and highly regarded website “DIYCOLLEGERANKINGS!” Well done, for a UGa grad….

by Anonymousreply 465May 22, 2024 1:59 AM

Blacks don't have the grades or test s ores for Georgia Tech.

by Anonymousreply 466May 22, 2024 2:06 AM

Butker's suit in R454 reminds of how Denis O'Hare's character was dress in AHS:NYC.

by Anonymousreply 467May 22, 2024 2:07 AM

@r466, I would venture a guess that your test s ores are nothing to write home about 🤨

by Anonymousreply 468May 22, 2024 2:17 AM

Very high scoring sores on that one!

by Anonymousreply 469May 22, 2024 2:25 AM

R464 Exactly. It's annoying when people act like Butker is just some right wing asshole who had a public rant at his local bar. If that were the case, no one would care, because it'd just be some idiot spouting off.

But when people in the public eye who are part of wider organisations sound off, they deserve robust criticism from those who feel it's warranted, because their opinions can have influence.

It's obvious there's a concerted effort to curtail civil liberties in the US at the moment. We've seen that in recent efforts to change abortion laws. We should never take rights for granted, because if they can be given, they can be taken away.

by Anonymousreply 470May 22, 2024 12:41 PM

are the students demonstrating in defense of Hamas have trouble with Butker's speech?

by Anonymousreply 471May 23, 2024 7:43 AM

R468 and R469, top ten percent on GRE's and LSAT. And you?

by Anonymousreply 472May 23, 2024 8:03 AM

^ For a smart guy you're kind of racist. Why?

"Blacks don't have the grades or test s ores for Georgia Tech."... This is some 19th bullshit right here. Why would someone with high test scores resort to hillbilly logic?

by Anonymousreply 473May 23, 2024 10:21 AM

Top two percent (and above) on SAT and LSAT (and IQ test to boot), R472.

by Anonymousreply 474May 23, 2024 10:31 AM

R471, wanting peace is not the same thing as being "pro-Hamas"

Pretty much everyone with an IQ over ten has a problem with his speech

by Anonymousreply 475May 23, 2024 4:23 PM

R475 but then again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476May 23, 2024 4:47 PM

Where's the outrage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477May 23, 2024 4:55 PM

where's the outrage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478May 23, 2024 5:01 PM

Who's the frickin' nut job who's comparing Diddy with protesting students?

Where's YOUR fucking outrage, asshole? 😠

It's time for your borscht and vodka break, Vlad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479May 23, 2024 5:28 PM

[Quote] Who's the frickin' nut job who's comparing Diddy with protesting students?

No has R479 Maybe you should read posts before you have your potato and vodka brunch

by Anonymousreply 480May 23, 2024 5:43 PM

^ No has what, Boris?

Translator on the fritz again? 😏

by Anonymousreply 481May 23, 2024 5:50 PM

^^^No one has indicated that Diddy's actions and the actions of the protestors are analogous.

by Anonymousreply 482May 23, 2024 5:53 PM

"Hamas flag proudly waved at NYC anti-Israel demonstration"

Republican Antifa no doubt 😂

by Anonymousreply 483May 23, 2024 5:53 PM

Jews force Nazi to suck dick

Where's the outrage? 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484May 23, 2024 5:59 PM

Here's the outrage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485May 23, 2024 6:06 PM

^ Yeah, that sucks, lots of things suck like Buttlicker trying to oppress everyone that's not him and that's what this thread is about, you "both sides" weirdo troll

by Anonymousreply 486May 23, 2024 6:09 PM

R477, there is plenty of outrage over Diddy. Pretty much no one is defending him at this point

by Anonymousreply 487May 23, 2024 6:14 PM

R485, now do the Israeli soldiers who've raped women

by Anonymousreply 488May 23, 2024 6:14 PM

R476, a few people don't represent everyone

Should we use the KKK to represent all conservatives like you?

by Anonymousreply 489May 23, 2024 6:16 PM

When you say 'do' what do you mean Boris?

by Anonymousreply 490May 23, 2024 6:16 PM

@r488, " now do the Israeli soldiers who've raped women "

Ok...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491May 23, 2024 6:19 PM

[Quote] a few people don't represent everyone

Tell that to Joy Behar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492May 23, 2024 6:26 PM

^ Dave Rubin? The Rubin Report? LOL. He was a dem until Republicans started paying him. When he announced he was having kids via a surrogate his fellow Republicans slammed him. Because they hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 493May 23, 2024 6:46 PM

and your point is?

by Anonymousreply 494May 23, 2024 6:49 PM

Ben Shapiro refused to go to Dave Rubin's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 495May 23, 2024 6:50 PM

So this troll bitch would like to discuss absolutely everybody except Butker. Got it. Thanks.

Don't care. Butker is an asshole, his views are stupid, and your attempts to divert are idiotic.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 496May 23, 2024 6:51 PM

Mahomes and Reid stand by Butker after controversial speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497May 23, 2024 6:56 PM

R497, I believe you! I also believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy!

by Anonymousreply 498May 23, 2024 6:58 PM

R497 ignores the part where Mahomes said he disagrees with Butker

by Anonymousreply 499May 23, 2024 6:59 PM

Damnit we need an edit feature. I meant r472 at my post at r497. I still believe in you, r472! Btw, it’s time for my cruise to the edge of the Earth!

by Anonymousreply 500May 23, 2024 7:00 PM

Good lord, I’m done. I meant my post at r498. JFK Jr. is coming on my cruise to the end of the Earth… I’m just so verklempt I can’t type straight.

by Anonymousreply 501May 23, 2024 7:02 PM

On balance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502May 23, 2024 7:02 PM

[Quote] ignores the part where Mahomes said he disagrees with Butke

doesn't know the difference between support and agreement

by Anonymousreply 503May 23, 2024 7:06 PM

@r500...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504May 23, 2024 7:07 PM

(^.^) The comeback of the century if a bit overused

by Anonymousreply 505May 23, 2024 7:08 PM

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell emphasizes 'diversity of opinions' in response to Harrison Butker's comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506May 23, 2024 7:09 PM

@r497...

"Mahomes said. "When you're in the locker room (where Buttlicker likes to suck my dick), there's a lot of people from a lot of different areas of life, and they have a lot of different views on everything. And we're not always gonna agree."

by Anonymousreply 507May 23, 2024 7:12 PM

You sound envious R507

by Anonymousreply 508May 23, 2024 7:15 PM

^ You sound like a straight troll

by Anonymousreply 509May 23, 2024 7:32 PM

R506, he emphasizes disagreement because he disagrees with Butkers comments 🤣

by Anonymousreply 510May 23, 2024 7:33 PM

R502, none of that proves anything! Thanks for playing though

by Anonymousreply 511May 23, 2024 7:34 PM

[Quote] You sound like a straight troll

says the troll with over 80 posts on this thread

by Anonymousreply 512May 23, 2024 7:38 PM

^ You have a 150 posts, asshole

by Anonymousreply 513May 23, 2024 7:39 PM

The redneck GOP troll has about a million posts on this thread 🙄

by Anonymousreply 514May 23, 2024 7:40 PM

@r511, Exactly, of course there are women who agree with Buttfucker it's the marginalizing of women who choose NOT to put being a wife and mother first is where the problem is. Their life, their choice and this asshole has no business telling them anything else

by Anonymousreply 515May 23, 2024 7:43 PM

[Quote] You have 150 posts, asshole

Not nearly correct. Can you count?

[Quote] The redneck GOP troll has about a million posts on this thread 🙄

more like 40

by Anonymousreply 516May 23, 2024 7:52 PM

R513 R514 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️ You'll be missed . . .

by Anonymousreply 517May 23, 2024 7:55 PM

^ Aw, did someone get their redneck hillbilly feels hurt? 😂

by Anonymousreply 518May 23, 2024 8:01 PM

Where's the crime? Where's the assault on women? Where's the rape?

by Anonymousreply 519May 23, 2024 8:18 PM

'Enough of this nonsense': Outrage as White House confirms Harrison Butker's invitation to meet Joe Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520May 23, 2024 8:24 PM

^ As they said earlier the Chiefs were invited and that would include Buttfucker, however let's hope he gets the "and who are you?" treatment

Nothing worse than tagging along to a party where you know NO ONE is going to like you 😂

by Anonymousreply 521May 23, 2024 8:28 PM

So many missing posts for me.

by Anonymousreply 522May 23, 2024 8:51 PM

I'm picturing Butker and Josh Hawley becoming friendsicles next winter after few lost days of illicit love and batch of tainted blow.

by Anonymousreply 523May 23, 2024 8:52 PM

I don't like him at all, but it would be silly to do some kind of ban where the White House invites everybody except him. Just welcome him as a member of the team, and keep it light. If he does want to get into everything in some side conversation at the event, so be it. Tell him why what he said is pissing people off.

But otherwise, he's just the kicker on a winning team, and welcome him like any other teammate.

by Anonymousreply 524May 23, 2024 8:54 PM

His mouth looks as stupid as the stuff that comes out of it

by Anonymousreply 525May 23, 2024 8:57 PM

@r524, That's exactly what the plan is. This is not the Trump White House where petty grievances were played out daily. I really doubt Joe Biden has given any of this a moment's thought, besides Buttlicker is NOT one of the star players, the focus will not be on him

by Anonymousreply 526May 23, 2024 9:06 PM

Icsuspec that if the attention is on him, his teammates will not be pleased.

by Anonymousreply 527May 23, 2024 9:10 PM

^ If Kelce brings Taylor Swift I'll give you one guess where the attention will be

by Anonymousreply 528May 23, 2024 9:13 PM

"NFL commissioner Roger Goodell emphasizes 'diversity of opinions' in response to Harrison Butker's comments "

Unless you are black and take a knee ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529May 23, 2024 9:17 PM

Right, Kelce is going to bring Taylor Swift. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 530May 23, 2024 9:20 PM

^ Why not? I believe significant others are included

by Anonymousreply 531May 23, 2024 9:22 PM

[Quote] Tell him why what he said is pissing people off.

Because people are so easily triggered.

by Anonymousreply 532May 24, 2024 3:37 AM

[Quote]You sound like a straight troll

R509 How does a gay troll sound?

by Anonymousreply 533May 24, 2024 3:42 AM

^ This is the sound of someone talking out their ass

by Anonymousreply 534May 24, 2024 3:45 AM

Patrick Mahomes, Andy Reid defend Harrison Butker: ‘We all get along’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535May 24, 2024 3:46 AM

The lips are of the cock sucking variety

by Anonymousreply 536May 24, 2024 3:47 AM

Hard to do with your father's tongue up my ass R534

by Anonymousreply 537May 24, 2024 3:47 AM

No, Harrison Butker didn't claim remarks were taken out of context. That's satire | Fact check

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538May 24, 2024 3:50 AM

537, I could have guess necrophilia would be your kink.

by Anonymousreply 539May 24, 2024 3:53 AM

R532, conservatives like you and Harrison are the easily triggered ones! You get triggered by things like women's equality and pride month

by Anonymousreply 540May 24, 2024 3:56 AM

From r535...

"“I think it is you, the women, who have had the most diabolical lies told to you,” Butker, a 28-year-old Georgia native who is entering his eighth season with the Chiefs, said during his address. "I mean my wife actually still thinks I'm straight", he continued "Is she a dumb bitch or what?"

Good read, r535

by Anonymousreply 541May 24, 2024 3:57 AM

More from r535...

"Elsewhere in his address, Butker said Catholics should feel pride but “not the deadly sin sort of pride that has an entire month dedicated to it.”He continued, "I mean I like sucking dick as much as any Priest here, but let's keep it in the confessionals where it belongs"

Maybe I was wrong about this Buttfucker fellow 🤔

by Anonymousreply 542May 24, 2024 4:03 AM

[Quote] I'm picturing Butker and Josh Hawley becoming friendsicles next winter after few lost days of illicit love and batch of tainted blow.

Is this how you spend your days?

by Anonymousreply 543May 24, 2024 4:03 AM

Selective outrage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544May 24, 2024 4:05 AM

has Taylor commented?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545May 24, 2024 4:07 AM

@r543, Get the fuck out of here you smelly cunt. Your judgey crap is the reason you're fat a lonely

by Anonymousreply 546May 24, 2024 4:09 AM

@r545, How many jerseys did you buy, Miss Christian cunt

by Anonymousreply 547May 24, 2024 4:10 AM

More from r535...

"I can tell you that my beautiful wife, Isabelle, would be the first to say that her life truly started when she began making me sandwiches and scrubbing the shitstains out of my underwear. She is truly fulfilled"

Sounds like quite a gal

by Anonymousreply 548May 24, 2024 4:13 AM

And again from r535...

"Mahomes told reporters, noting that he has gotten to know Butker’s “character” during the seven seasons in which they have been teammates. “And we’re not always going to agree. but Buttlicker sucks a pretty mean cock, so we keep him around for laughs"

Mahomes loves his blowjobs 😛

by Anonymousreply 549May 24, 2024 4:18 AM

So that's a bad thing R549?

by Anonymousreply 550May 24, 2024 4:30 AM

^ Are you stupid or something? What part of "Mahomes loves his blowjobs" don't you get?

by Anonymousreply 551May 24, 2024 4:33 AM

I thought you were being satirical R551

by Anonymousreply 552May 24, 2024 4:57 AM

^ No, he really does like blowjobs 😜

by Anonymousreply 553May 24, 2024 5:01 AM

^ it was everything that preceded that line that I took as satire

by Anonymousreply 554May 24, 2024 5:06 AM

Who invited him? and why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555May 24, 2024 5:17 AM

[QUOTE]I'm picturing Butker and Josh Hawley becoming friendsicles next winter after few lost days of illicit love and batch of tainted blow.

[QUOTE]Is this how you spend your days?

Wait, How did you surmise I'm a Friendsicle? It's remarkable how stupid the Hawley/Butker fanbois are to suggest I am posting from the dead to "protect" their fragile egos.

I spend my days joyously acknowledging I don't rawdog or need substances to reach how they accept their fleeting Nirvanal moments away, far, far, away from their professed "morality."

by Anonymousreply 556May 24, 2024 5:27 AM

^ or wives. Who can forget them?!

by Anonymousreply 557May 24, 2024 5:29 AM

Swifties respond

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558May 24, 2024 5:33 AM

OP is another man hating lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 559May 24, 2024 5:47 AM

much ado about nothing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560May 24, 2024 6:56 AM

I'll bet none of them gave a commencement speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561May 24, 2024 6:58 AM

Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas confirmed the person who sent a tweet regarding Butker’s city of residence was no longer employed by the city during an interview with KCMO Talk Radio on Thursday.

During Thursday’s City Council meeting, the city also planned to read a resolution “offering a formal apology to Harrison Butker from the City of Kansas City and recognizing that Kansas City is a welcoming city to people of all religions.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562May 24, 2024 7:32 AM

^ " Kansas City is a welcoming city to people of all religions.”

Yeah, right, as long as they're the white Christian ones 😏

by Anonymousreply 563May 24, 2024 7:35 AM

Mayor of Kansas City

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564May 24, 2024 8:11 AM

^ Doesn't affect what I said at all. Christian religions are originally white and are run by whites, if this guy is offering a "formal apology" to Buttlicker he's just a suck-up. Didn't the employee just mention the city Buttfucker lived in? That's hardly doxing

by Anonymousreply 565May 24, 2024 8:41 AM

[quote] Christian religions are originally white

R565, so is Islam originally white and run by white people too?

by Anonymousreply 566May 24, 2024 9:12 AM

^ Did you just say Islam was a Christian religion?

by Anonymousreply 567May 24, 2024 9:24 AM

Christians gave us Trump.

by Anonymousreply 568May 24, 2024 9:37 AM

^ Can we give him back? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 569May 24, 2024 9:41 AM

I came back to this thread, because several poster got me thinking about this guy.

I've changed my mind.

I listened to the Slow Burn podcast on Slate. They're doing a whole series on John Briggs -- the California state politician who led the effort to remove gay and lesbian teachers from public schools in the 1970s. The podcast explores the history of anti-gay initiatives and events that led to fuller acceptance of the LGBT community (I don't add Q, because...well I get reclaiming the word...I still connote it with a slur, so I don't like using it.). One of those interviewed is Cleve Jones. He says at one point, “When you say there is an entire class of people that is likely to abuse children, that kind of justifies any horrible action you might want to take against them.”

I still defend Harrison Butker's right to speak. And I do think that the petition calling for the Chiefs to release him is wrong. BUT we need to push back against his beliefs. I cannot ignore his speech. Calling Pride Month one of the "deadly sins" can lead to horrible actions against us.

Thank you different posters here for helping me to change my mind.

by Anonymousreply 570May 24, 2024 2:06 PM

"Wrong"? The Chiefts are a private company. Should they be compelled to keep someone on who calls the owner a crook? Republicans want it both ways: Freedom for right wingers to blab anything is "free speech" and should be protected. But when left-wingers say anything including "I'm gay' then they should be free to discriminate against such people.

by Anonymousreply 571May 24, 2024 2:15 PM

" I can't say I agree with the majority of it or just about any of it outside of just him loving his family and his kids"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572May 24, 2024 2:35 PM

That's really an excellent response by Kelce.

by Anonymousreply 573May 24, 2024 2:37 PM

^ It really was tactful and classy 👍

by Anonymousreply 574May 24, 2024 3:18 PM

"I can’t say I agree with the majority of it or just about any of it outside of just him loving his family and his kids," Travis added of the speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575May 24, 2024 7:32 PM

TRIGGER WARNING!

"Doesn't tell the whole story"-Diddy

It certainly doesn't!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576May 24, 2024 7:36 PM

[quote]That's really an excellent response by Kelce.

Because Taylor wrote it.

by Anonymousreply 577May 24, 2024 7:40 PM

Mahomes and Kelce both must have been fed the script - they think he is great but they don't agree with everything he said.

by Anonymousreply 578May 24, 2024 7:42 PM

^ Nah, if Taylor wrote it would be in a hit song

by Anonymousreply 579May 24, 2024 7:47 PM

I assume the NFL supplied the script

by Anonymousreply 580May 24, 2024 8:16 PM

He may actually feel that way. His support of the Covid vaccine predated his Taylor entanglement.

Why did you believe otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 581May 24, 2024 8:28 PM

It's not like he killed somebody

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582May 24, 2024 10:11 PM

[QUOTE]I assume the NFL supplied the script

Why and/or how? He was going off rails with Trump trolls when he advocated for life-saving vaccinations so regular humans didn't have to die for nothing as MAGAts preferred as they suffocated on their own CO2 from the Chump virus.

by Anonymousreply 583May 24, 2024 10:30 PM

It's true Kielce has been vocally liberal before Swift.

by Anonymousreply 584May 25, 2024 3:42 AM

FoxNews covered his most recent speech where he comments on his previous controversial commencement address

[quote] Harrison Butker stands by commencement speech: 'Not people, but Jesus Christ I’m trying to please’

[quote] Harrison Butker made his first public appearance on Friday night since his Benedectine College commencement speech, and he showed zero regret. The Kansas City Chiefs kicker appeared at the "Courage Under Fire Gala" in Nashville on Friday, which was presented by the Regina Caeli Academy.

[quote] Butker said that he is "humbled" by the support he has received, and all the backlash he has suffered cannot compare to the "courage many saints have shown in their lives."

[quote] "If I constantly remind myself of the hardships the saints went through, especially the martyrs in their persecution, it makes it all seem not so bad. For if Heaven is our goal, we should embrace our cross, however large or small it may be, and live our life with joy to be a bold witness to Christ," Butker said.

[quote] Butker said he understands that he has become a "more polarizing" figure the more he has spoken out about his beliefs — but he will never care what people think of him.

I bet that Kansas City Chief management would have appreciated Butker taking a short break from all the pontification, but no such luck.

by Anonymousreply 585May 25, 2024 4:23 AM

His hands on hips defiance just makes him look like an attention seeking queen. And not any less gay gay gay

by Anonymousreply 586May 25, 2024 4:28 AM

“Get back in the fucking kitchen!”

by Anonymousreply 587May 25, 2024 5:38 AM

"— but he will never care what people think of him."

Princess Bullshit says what? The cars, clothes and snappy little zipper bags say just the opposite. Your look and image mean everything to you and you trashed it all with a 20 minute speech. You think God is on your side? Ask this bitch how her life went after she promoted division and exclusion in the name of God 🤨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588May 25, 2024 6:51 AM

[QUOTE]Because Taylor wrote it.

Why are you compelled to see weak men everywhere? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 589May 25, 2024 9:01 AM

[QUOTE]snappy little zipper bags

Who are you talking about? Check r406, r409, and r420. Him or Jesus nearly nailed?

by Anonymousreply 590May 25, 2024 9:08 AM

[Quote]I even thought it was sweet that Jesus turned out to be a Chiefs fan, too, but this crap is just too much.

I pray you get over it

by Anonymousreply 591May 25, 2024 9:13 AM

[Quote]I bet that Kansas City Chief management would have appreciated Butker taking a short break from all the pontification, but no such luck.

In the days after Butker’s speech at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas, the Kansas City Chiefs kicker’s jersey has become the “most popular” jersey on Fanatics. A screenshot shows that Butker’s jersey was marked as the “most popular” item in the “jerseys” subsection

Let him pontificate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592May 25, 2024 9:20 AM

[Quick] Meanwhile, you're a clown and a fool, and you need to rethink all your life choices.

and wind up an angry INCEL like you?

by Anonymousreply 593May 25, 2024 9:27 AM

[Quote]So this troll bitch would like to discuss absolutely everybody except Butker. Got it. Thanks.

[Quote] Don't care. Butker is an asshole, his views are stupid, and your attempts to divert are idiotic.

[Quote]That is all.

Is that a promise?

by Anonymousreply 594May 25, 2024 9:28 AM

[Quote]But are seemingly unaware that those criticising his speech are just giving their opinion, too...

and their opinion is that anyone who disagrees with is an asshole, a dickhead, a smelly cunt, a tard, a dickhead, Repug, Nazi, Boris, a dingleberry . . .

it's called venting

by Anonymousreply 595May 25, 2024 9:35 AM

"He was nice to my people so let him have his backwards views on everyone else." Yeah sure, excellent response by Kelce, and the swifties are praising him for it too. Where is that poster who is always saying that her fans are so liberal and are going to make Biden win the presidency, thanks to the wise words of Taylor ?

Speaking about Taylor, what does she think about this ? Didn't she promote herself as a feminist ?

by Anonymousreply 596May 25, 2024 9:36 AM

Kelce pointed out that both his mother and father, Donna and Ed Kelce, were “homemakers and providers” during his childhood.

“They were unbelievable at being present every single day of my life,” Kelce said. “That was a beautiful upbringing for me. … I’m not the same person without both of them being who they were in my life.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597May 25, 2024 9:37 AM

Is it a distraction?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598May 25, 2024 9:40 AM

The View weighs in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599May 25, 2024 9:40 AM

Hoda and Jenna on Harrison

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 25, 2024 9:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!