Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What does Biden need to do ASAP?

You know, to not lose to Trump.

First, he should probably shutdown the incessant, voluminous flow of illegal aliens across the border, start mass deportations, and quit exploring ideas like bringing in Palestinian refugees.

by Anonymousreply 53May 16, 2024 1:56 AM

Dump Kamala

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2024 3:13 AM

Stop funding Israel’s genocidal war against the Palestinians.

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2024 3:13 AM

R2 take your antipsychotics

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2024 3:16 AM

Resign

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2024 3:17 AM

Biden and Democrats need to start screaming from the rooftops about Project 2025 and it’s dangers.

I can’t believe they aren’t using this. It’s chilling.

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2024 3:27 AM

OP,

Nothing can be done for Biden to win.

No one will save you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2024 3:38 AM

Stop catering to the far left and appeal to the moderates and independents.

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2024 3:43 AM

Stop being polite and start getting real. Call Trump out for the criminal he is. Rapist. Corrupt businessman. Grifter who made off with a fortune when he left office, even though he never accepted a salary. Etc., etc.....

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2024 3:43 AM

Trump is the future. He is brimming with vitality and ideas. Did you know he's a genius? We will enter a new golden age of prosperity and optimism once he regains the top spot. Prices will fall; wages will rise; Obamacare will be replaced by Trumpcare at long last; The Wall will be completed and our border secured. Let's put America first and Ukraine last. MAGA!

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2024 3:50 AM

R8 is right.

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2024 3:58 AM

Everything everyone says he should do, it’s not in his nature. It’s not his temperament. When people show you who they are, believe them. An 82 year old man won’t change.

Biden knew at least one year ago that it would be unlikely that he would win reelection and he didn’t care. That is the kind of person he is. He did not care because he was finally in the role he has felt he was entitled to.

If you ask me, he may relish losing because he would enjoy seeing the country punished for not choosing him. That’s his reelection argument: choose me, or you will be punished.

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2024 3:59 AM

Look. Another We're Fucked thread.

by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2024 4:02 AM

Stop depending on Trump fatigue and get out there and show what YOU have done for the country. There's so much you could talk about, but you and the Dems have been silent. Horrible campaign that needs life support.

by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2024 4:05 AM

It’s a horrible campaign because he’s a horrible candidate.

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2024 4:10 AM

OP, there does NOT EXIST this "voluminous flow of illegal aliens" you are so convinced of. People arriving are documented and are here LEGALLY awaiting asylum hearings, but cement heads like you keep parroting Trump because he makes a lot of sense to you.

You could always just commit to, you know, actually voting and quit acting like you need to be seduced into it because of your specialness.

I have lots of other thoughts too!

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2024 4:26 AM

Back down and have Tom Cruise run as the Democratic candidate. Tom Cruise will charm audiences, win over independents, highlight low unemployment, and re-enforce core American values and the importance of the fair market system. Then after he wins on Election Day rip off his Hollywood million dollar body suit and announce “Haha suckers, it me” revealing himself and the fact that it was really Joe Biden after all.

by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2024 4:33 AM

Trolls like the OP are trolling because they’re trying to make it seem as though Biden will lose to Dump and must be replaced. The truth is that Biden beat him already and will beat him again. These trolls want to muddy the waters. They’re hoping they can force a change at the top of the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 17May 14, 2024 4:36 AM

Illegal border crossings are down and have been down for months

OP is a troll

by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2024 4:39 AM

You could've stopped what's coming 36 years ago. I will have my revenge.

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2024 4:44 AM

Lower the cost of living.

by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2024 4:50 AM

R20, hard when Republicans are blocking bills to combat price gouging

by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2024 5:01 AM

If by some miracle the Republicans lose another member, the Democrats take control of the House... and pass an immediate "Inflation Busting" direct payment to the American People for a thousand dollars per household* cash money, making sure everyone knows the only reason they got it was because of Joe Biden and the Democrats.

Why not? Trump added $8 trillion, this would only cost about $1.5 trillion. If Biden loses, we still have the cash.

* up to $400k in annual income, the same as who will not be taxed higher under Biden's plan to raise taxes on the wealthy... a two-fer in communicating the concept

by Anonymousreply 22May 14, 2024 5:02 AM

100% agreed R5. It blows my mind that people aren't talking about Project 2025 and Trump's personal plan of Agenda 47.

The gays are firmly in their sights and they are coming for us. They only thing they hate more than the gays is abortion.

And when I post about Project 2025 and Agenda 47 on DL everybody just says of gay marriage is codified and they don't care about us - just the trans. Which is so not true. I guess we might find out the hard way.

by Anonymousreply 23May 14, 2024 5:17 AM

Debate Trump. As much as possible. The more the crackpot Trump is in our face, the better.

by Anonymousreply 24May 14, 2024 5:25 AM

R18 you need to be honest. And no I’m not a Russian troll—you are correct they are down which is good. And a must because it reached record highs in December. But they aren’t down to historic lows either. I wish everybody would just be honest about shit. My two close friends, they are actually a couple, work for the immigration and customs enforcement. They are black like me and were thinking about voting Trump because of this administration stance with things and things they were instructed to do from the new policy, a whole 360 from not only the one put in place by Trump but even Obama. Thank God I have convinced them otherwise and that Trump is just not a viable option.

by Anonymousreply 25May 14, 2024 5:36 AM

R25, I wish trolls like you would be honest. The kind of people obsessed with "the border" are not the kind of people who want Biden to win. And they're not black, either. It's white rednecks who usually live thousands of miles from the border. If you truly supported Biden you'd know that Republicans killed the border bill, anyway

by Anonymousreply 26May 14, 2024 5:46 AM

Test the philosophy of the imperial executive currently before the Supreme Court by rounding up the FOX prime time players and sending them to Guantanamo then blasting their broadcasting satellite from out of the sky.

by Anonymousreply 27May 14, 2024 5:53 AM

R8, Trump took a salary for all four years. Hard to believe people still believe the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 28May 14, 2024 6:00 AM

R26 Bro I’m telling you about people who actually work there are saying. They are not randomly obsessed with the border and have always voted Democratic. They are 30 something millenials like me. I wouldn’t care if I didn’t live in San Diego and didn’t know them. I only care to the extent of not wanting that orange cretin to win. I’m not a fkin troll. I’m a real person working and living in the real world. Why the else would this cunt still be polling so well with all these fkin indictments. Think about it. There are not enough rednecks in American percentage wise to make it add up. The math ain’t mathing.

by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2024 6:08 AM

^ The math ain't mathing when a poll has Biden losing PA by 6 points but Bob Casey winning it by 6 points. Or Arizona going for Trump AND Ruben Gallego. Or Jacky Rosen winning Nevada but Biden losing it by like 10 points. Or Tammy Baldwin winning Wisconsin by like 10 points but Biden losing it. Split ticket voting is more rare than ever. You think anyone who's gonna vote for a progressive lesbian like Tammy Baldwin is gonna also vote for Donald Trump? The math ain't mathing

Also, I'm from PA and the last few elections here have been pretty bad for Republicans. They got their asses handed to them in 22 and in 2023 an anti-choice and pro-Trump judge lost a state Supreme Court election to a more liberal judge. But we're supposed to believe Trump's gonna clean up big time? Also they have Biden only getting like 54% in Philly but it will be much higher than that

by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2024 6:19 AM

R30 I sure hope you are right my friend. I sure hope you are right. And good points you do make to reassure me. All I know is this year reeks of 2016 when all anecdotal evidence didn’t seem to suggets Clinton cakewalk and nearly ALL of all those polls had her winning. And then she lost. I’m a conversationalist and love talking to people.

by Anonymousreply 31May 14, 2024 6:26 AM

Present hole

by Anonymousreply 32May 14, 2024 6:34 AM

R18 is an idiot. A day late and a dollar short. Of course he hasn't seen what's been going on over the past year.

Biden says we're keeping up with inflation because we are all making more money. He's living in his nursing home dream world. In a wheelchair staring into space. Imagining himself as president. But the Dems brought it on themselves not finding a proper candidate. Maybe they'll both keel over if we're lucky.

Yes we are truly fucked.

by Anonymousreply 33May 14, 2024 6:57 AM

[quote] First, he should probably shutdown the incessant, voluminous flow of illegal aliens across the border, start mass deportations, and quit exploring ideas like bringing in Palestinian refugees.

If he did, who would be dumb enough to believe he wouldn't open the spigot again the day after he is inaugurate.

by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2024 8:02 AM

Biden should treat these illegal aliens crossing the border as invaders and send them to Guantanamo. Do that and set the example for others.

The asylum claims are nearly all fraudulent.

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2024 8:20 AM

I am just going to believe everything R30 wrote.

Because it just feels like a lost cause right now. I just can't deal with four more years of Trump. I hate him. Not even his politics. Him. I'd hate him if he was on the left.

by Anonymousreply 36May 14, 2024 9:31 AM

In practice, it’s much more common for people polled to say they will be splitting their ticket than is the reality of straight ticket voting. For example, Republican Larry Hogan has a lead outside the margin of error in deep blue Maryland. But top of the ticket Biden will defeat Trump in a landslide there, making a Hogan victory a pipe dream. Notwithstanding the springtime polling.

by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2024 10:20 AM

[quote] Stop being polite and start getting real. Call Trump out for the criminal he is. Rapist. Corrupt businessman. Grifter who made off with a fortune when he left office, even though he never accepted a salary. Etc., etc.....

The country knows all that. They’re sick and tired of hearing “Vote for me, I’m not Trump.” Biden needs to tell Americans what he will do for them.

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2024 10:26 AM

R37 is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2024 10:26 AM

Look, another Biden is going to lose thread.

Once Trump is the locked in candidate for the Republicans, Biden will start the real campaign.

Trump is an obscene anomaly who has turned an 18-month process into a four-year ordeal for Democrats.

The writers of the 22nd Amendment never anticipated that a Trump would attack the US Government, lose, and spend 4 years raising an army of idiots to retake his Presidency. Trump has been running for President for four fucking years.

Biden has been through 13 Presidential campaigns, in and out of the Senate, and he has won three of them, already beating Trump once. Biden knows what he is doing and that the real campaign 2024 begins Labor Day.

Plus Abortion, Women's Health, the corrupt Supreme Court, the corrupt MAGA wing in Congress. Biden is running against all of them.

by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2024 10:28 AM

It’s hilarious how Democrats now care about the border because it ended up on their doorstep. This hypocrisy and virtue-signaling isn’t lost on anyone who is sick and tired of the morally superior left.

by Anonymousreply 41May 14, 2024 10:29 AM

I’m also hot as hell, R39.

by Anonymousreply 42May 14, 2024 10:29 AM

In R39, we have our first sighting of a Larry Hogan troll!

by Anonymousreply 43May 14, 2024 10:33 AM

[quote]It’s hilarious how Democrats now care about the border because it ended up on their doorstep.

Is this why Republicans killed their own Border Security Bill? Democrats can only do so much when confronted by MAGA insurgents in Congress.

They can still pass the Lankford Border Bill in the House.

by Anonymousreply 44May 14, 2024 10:34 AM

That’s how unserious a party the modern Republicans are, R44. Contrast that with Arizona, where the Democratic Party didn’t leave in place the 1864 abortion law just so they could have that issue in the election.

by Anonymousreply 45May 14, 2024 10:41 AM

[quote] Biden has been through 13 Presidential campaigns, in and out of the Senate, and he has won three of them

More accurately he won a single time, and was just along for the ride twice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 14, 2024 10:41 AM

[quote] The math ain't mathing

Anyone who says this deserves to be beaten with a tire iron

This is why we are in the situation we are in now, because the Biden supporters are so ethically bankrupt, even MATH is wrong if it does not support Mighty Joe.

by Anonymousreply 47May 14, 2024 11:11 AM

[quote] It’s a horrible campaign because he’s a horrible candidate.

Is either party campaigning? I don't see any difference now than I did a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 48May 14, 2024 11:26 AM

[quote] Is either party campaigning?

Biden certainly isn't. At least not in earnest. Likely because it's still too early. People can't take a 6-month long campaign.

by Anonymousreply 49May 14, 2024 11:41 AM

Something to cure him of his senility.

by Anonymousreply 50May 14, 2024 11:42 AM

send trump and his cronies to gitmo and claim presidential immunity

by Anonymousreply 51May 14, 2024 11:43 AM

[quote] Is either party campaigning?

One is, a trillion dollars of taxpayer money's worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 14, 2024 11:45 AM

R52 confuses governing with campaigning.

by Anonymousreply 53May 16, 2024 1:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!