Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Maxton Hall

Anyone watching? this guy Damian Hardung is pure sex. New series on Prime.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 11:22 AM

I think I prefer him to Nicholas Galitzine. ...or Bambi as he is affectionately referred to. Damian reminds me of a young Heath Ledger.

by Anonymousreply 1May 14, 2024 4:50 AM

I did not like Heath Ledger in his role as "Joker".

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2024 4:57 AM

I wasn't referring to Heath as the Joker. I was referring to "a young Heath Ledger."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2024 11:42 AM

Going back and looking at his pictures now just makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2024 11:49 AM

What is his character? Rich boy or scholarship boy? He's cute but doesn't look well born, as they say. He looks street, to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2024 12:24 PM

He looks like a rich European which is who he plays. There's a sub plot where one of his close friends is Gay and he bursts in on him making out with a guy who is still in the closet, who later denies being Gay. The Out Gay guy is sweet. The girl Damian hooks up with is a scholarship girl and his evil father tries to break them up. Season 1 ends with all the kids in their crowd being accepted to Oxford. If there's a Season 2 they won't be at "Maxton Hall" they will be at Oxford. They should change the name of it.

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2024 6:55 PM

The guys are cute but the lead actress has an overbite.

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2024 6:55 PM

He's a pretty one. But what's with these guys with these bedroom eyes and these gorgeous mouths. Pouty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2024 9:50 PM

[quote] But what's with these guys with these bedroom eyes and these gorgeous mouths.

I don’t know, but I like it!

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2024 9:55 PM

They should have made it a Gay love story with Damian Hardung as lead. That girl is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 11:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!