Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Up with "body positivity" - by BJ Spears

Bonus for the song playing while she shows off her newest dress (other posts have a few other new frocks), and does a little stumble as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2024 7:33 PM

šŸ’ƒšŸ¼šŸ«•

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 10:36 PM

So she's pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 2May 14, 2024 12:43 AM

r2 - that's kind of what it looked like to me...

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2024 12:45 AM

Why does she keep poking at the one titty? Is she already milking? How far along is she?

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2024 1:23 AM

i think she sees that one tit hangs lower (which is pretty normal, honestly) and she's trying to kind of hide that fact.

by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2024 1:35 AM

I wish she worried about her picket fence teeth and dollar store barbie hair, half as much as she seems to be worried about that one titty potentially being lopsided.

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2024 1:38 AM

The Heart song talks about getting pregnant from a one nighter. Go figure she possibly did the one thing she should never do. Call CPS now!

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2024 1:51 AM

Ewww

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2024 4:57 AM

She is so fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2024 5:02 AM

I wonder who it is off camera whom she looks at in these videos.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2024 5:50 AM

Dance fondue, R1?

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2024 5:54 AM

[quote]The Heart song talks about getting pregnant from a one nighter.

That would be an immaculate conception for BJ at this point.

If she's getting impregnated now, it's from an anonymous member of a train while she's blacked out in the back booth of an ABS.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2024 6:22 AM

[quote] If she's getting impregnated now, it's from an anonymous member of a train while she's blacked out in the back booth of an ABS.

Or from her shady Mexican drug dealer, Paul Soliz.

You know, the one who's supposed to be her "maintenance man," or some stupid shit like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2024 8:07 AM

Paul Soliz looks a bit like Kevin Federline.

She definitely has a type.

I wonder if Paul has a big dick like Federline?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2024 8:13 AM

Sheā€™s turning into Brendad Ickson.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2024 9:09 AM

Where is her dad?! Someone help her.

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2024 1:33 PM

The ā€œlikesā€ are really dropping off a cliff, popularity is fading.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2024 2:09 PM

Sheā€™s got a potbelly from overeating and drinking, possibly also the middle aged spread most women get (meno belly).

No big deal, but it is an odd look indeed to have a fat-bellied middle aged woman staggering around in front of the lens like a teenaged girl. THATS whatā€™s weird here.

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2024 2:13 PM

I get she's an eccentric character and there's no way out of that,.but I really hope she can stop the self-harm without her family's "help".

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2024 2:17 PM

R18 Take a look at Mighty Hoopla hashtag on X and you'll see plenty of that. And that's just the gays.

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2024 2:20 PM

[quote]I wonder if Paul has a big dick like Federline?

Definitely not based on the hands but you never know.

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2024 1:50 PM

You can find hotter cholos just walking down the street. She aims low

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2024 7:10 PM

Is it a POZ4POZ situation?

by Anonymousreply 23June 2, 2024 7:11 PM

Oh no, not another Hollywood meth baby.

by Anonymousreply 24June 2, 2024 7:12 PM

[quote]You can find hotter cholos just walking down the street. She aims low

While I agree with you, I also think Britney's world is very small. My guess is that she doesn't have friends and only interacts with people on her payroll.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2024 7:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!