Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How do you brew your coffee?

What type of coffee maker do you use ?

by Anonymousreply 101May 30, 2024 2:49 PM

I go back and forth... I like drip but have a Keurig, but that feels too much plastic.

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 8:44 PM

Kerri makes WEAK COFFEE. How do you drink that???

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2024 8:46 PM

*keurig

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2024 8:46 PM

Pour over drip because I travel all the time and I can bring it with me everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2024 8:46 PM

I recently got an 6 cup percolator that will work on my induction range.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2024 8:47 PM

Just pour boiling water into the cup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2024 8:48 PM

Nespresso (equivalent of Keurig single cup machine).

I opt for a one-minute coffee if I want one at home. If I leave the house, there are a dozen bars and cafes within a block or so that serve excellent strong coffee to order, and for only about €1.30. I take a good coffee in the street, and at home I have an okay coffee to satisfy the urge when I'm lazy.

If I wanted a good coffee at home, I would use a classic Moka maker. Great coffee but a bit of a pain in the ass cleaning up.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 8:50 PM

Cold Brew in a carafe. I brew it in the fridge for at least 12 hours.

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 8:51 PM

Can't believe most of you are K-cup users.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 9:07 PM

Probably R9, because DL’ers (and maybe gay men in general), are more likely to be single. Making even half a pot of coffee is too much and a waste.

Pour over isn’t that great when you consider you basically need a kettle at that point.

I have a Keurig with a drip also, and I alternate. I can drink 6 cups in a day though, so making half a pot isn’t a waste.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 9:13 PM

I don't drink coffee. Never have. I don't understand the fuss about it.

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2024 9:14 PM

I use a french press. I bought a Keurig several years ago, used it a couple of times and put it on the shelf in the pantry and it hasn't been used since. I used to use drip machines, but those do not brew coffee. The french press makes the best coffee I've ever had.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2024 9:15 PM

R12 May I ask your technique for the press? I have one but couldn't get a better coffee than my manual drip and the cleanup was worse. but maybe I'm doing it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 9:40 PM

BREW???

It's instant for me, baby!

by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2024 9:44 PM

WTF? None of you use a cappuccino machine? Latte, espresso, etc. nothing else compares.

by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2024 9:53 PM

I'm a drip person. i was thinking about getting a milk frothing machine since i've decided not to spend any more money at Starbucks since they've raised their prices to an insane level. Not that they had great coffee anyways.

by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2024 9:56 PM

Mr Coffee

by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2024 9:58 PM

Coffee is for flyover trash.

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2024 10:03 PM

Espresso machine.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2024 10:06 PM

Most days I make a pot of coffee in a Cuisinart Automatic Drip. I get up early, and most of my classes start mid-morning, so I have the time and leisure to enjoy several cups. If I have to be somewhere early, I'll brew a cup or two using the silver classic stovetop espresso maker.

From a thread here on The Data Lounge, I discovered Enjoybettercoffee.com. I ordered Scandinavian, German, Austrian, Turkish and Dutch coffee, until someone on the same thread here posted that Aldi's German Roasted (product of Germany...now Barissimo) was Jakob's, another German brand. So, I buy the 17.6 oz bricks from Aldi now. It's great coffee, and the price is great.

Not a Starbuck's fan.

by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2024 10:07 PM

I use one of those machines that grinds the beans after I select coffee, espresso, cappuccino, etc.

by Anonymousreply 21May 13, 2024 10:07 PM

I use a small red plastic Melitta cone that sits on top of my coffee mug. Line with a paper filter, the grounds go in the filter, slowly pour very hot water over them and let it drip through. It's perfect for someone like me who only drinks one cup. No fuss, no machinery, only two things to wash, three including the spoon to stir the milk and sugar in. My 91-year-old mom now uses one, too.

by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2024 10:11 PM

Consuela! It’s for you.

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2024 10:12 PM

French press.

by Anonymousreply 24May 13, 2024 10:17 PM

I take 30g of coffee and put it in 700ml of water @ 195°f, give it a stir and let sit for three minutes and then dump through a 10 cup coffee filter. I drink this for the coffee phyto chemicals and my morning dose of caffeine.

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2024 10:22 PM

Pour over Melitta or when I’m feeling fancy, stovetop Moka pot with warm frothed milk using my handheld milk frother.

Cold brew when it gets hot.

by Anonymousreply 26May 13, 2024 10:25 PM

[quote]I use a small red plastic Melitta cone that sits on top of my coffee mug.

That's what I do but I would suggest buying a porcelain or ceramic cone and using unbleached paper fillers.

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2024 10:44 PM

Moka pot is not listed in the poll. Inexpensive, you can make one cup at a time. Buy the 6-cup pot and it will make one mug (American). It's called 6-cup because it's referring to demitasse cups, I think.

The extraction is really good. The coffee is strong and HOT. A lot of bang for buck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2024 10:49 PM

Hold on. .. Let me ask the butler how chef makes it. This isn't really something We waste time doing.

by Anonymousreply 29May 13, 2024 10:53 PM

I prefer a French press. It doesn't take up much storage space, and it's well-suited to make a small amount of coffee for one or two people. It's also easy to use and clean.

R13, here's a guide for brewing with a French press. I don't think you necessarily need to be as precise as this, but I have found that a coarse grind, wetting your grounds, and not over-brewing are important factors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 13, 2024 10:58 PM

[quote] May I ask your technique for the press? I have one but couldn't get a better coffee than my manual drip and the cleanup was worse. but maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Very simple. I boil cold water (never start off with hot water from the tap), pour it over the coffee in the FP and let it brew for exactly 5 minutes, no more no less. I also never buy pre-ground coffee. I have a coffee grinder and grind my coffee fresh every morning.

by Anonymousreply 31May 13, 2024 11:08 PM

I used to use a vintage Cory vacuum pot but the seal had trouble forming a vacuum and the coffee would remain stuck in the top chamber. Then in Paris I discovered the mocha pot and bought myself the Bialetti Venus. I brew it weak with just a tablespoon of coffee. Love how fast it is.

by Anonymousreply 32May 13, 2024 11:15 PM

Crisp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 13, 2024 11:58 PM

How can you be here and not list the espresso machine as a method of coffee making? Useless poll.

by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2024 12:22 AM

I use a Keurig at home most days. I can’t stand coffee that is more than 5 minutes old. I found a company called Dripkit that makes a single pour over disposable contraption and it’s genius. I bought a bunch and I take them when I travel. The coffee is great and they have a ton of variety. Easy to make in a hotel room with a kettle.

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2024 12:25 AM

Miss Crawford opined:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 14, 2024 12:32 AM

How did that bitch appear????

by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2024 12:34 AM

My mom gave me her stainless-steel Hamilton Beach electric percolator from the 1970's and it still works great! They'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2024 12:48 AM

I don't know. I have someone who brings it to me.

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2024 12:53 AM

I use Keurig but I have those reusable things instead of buying the plastic prefilled ones. Saves a lot of money too.

by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2024 12:57 AM

Breville espresso machine. Don't know how we lived without it.

by Anonymousreply 41May 14, 2024 1:12 AM

[quote]Pour over isn’t that great when you consider you basically need a kettle at that point.

Oh, no! Not a [italic]kettle[/italic]!

by Anonymousreply 42May 14, 2024 1:29 AM

I used to do pour over but switched to a french press. I put a big ass scoop of cafe bustello in, pour in water that is just below boiling. pop on the lid, go have a cigarette, come back and pour a perfect cup of coffee.

by Anonymousreply 43May 14, 2024 1:46 AM

Neapolitan flip-top. And no, I’m not italian

by Anonymousreply 44May 14, 2024 1:51 AM

R27 , I use the plastic melita. I just bought a ceramic one and the water passes through too fast! Any solution? I really want to not use the plastic one!

by Anonymousreply 45May 14, 2024 1:56 AM

[quote] Just pour boiling water into the cup.

What FLAVAH!!

by Anonymousreply 46May 14, 2024 1:56 AM

AeroPress, bitch

Then I toss a whole bunch of crazy shit in

by Anonymousreply 47May 14, 2024 1:59 AM

I finally upgraded to a fancy electric kettle. The glass kind with all the fancy lights in the base. Boils the water for my french press in much less time than my old stove top kettle.

by Anonymousreply 48May 14, 2024 2:03 AM

R45 is the hole too big?

by Anonymousreply 49May 14, 2024 2:07 AM

I have a Keurig with a set of reusable pods and a Breville espresso machine. I've only used the Keurig a handful of times since I got the Breville because it tastes so much better.

by Anonymousreply 50May 14, 2024 2:11 AM

Dip BBC into tepid water until heats up and turns BLACK WITH CREAM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 14, 2024 2:15 AM

Drip coffee maker during the week, I make either herbal or mushroom coffee.

On Sunday's I typically treat myself to real coffee using a vintage electric percolator that makes phenomenal coffee.

by Anonymousreply 52May 14, 2024 2:15 AM

Regular coffee is too strong for me, and my partner loves strong coffee made in a Mr Coffee thing -- so here on Datalounge, someone mentioned this absolutely wonderful Italian instant coffee and I've been drinking it ever since, a couple years now. It's Medaglia D'Oro, Espresso Instant Coffee. I order it online and it's the best coffee I've ever had! (bearing in mind I hate strong coffee)

by Anonymousreply 53May 14, 2024 2:16 AM

Stayed in a DC hotel this weekend and our room had a really modern kettle and coffee sachets for steeping. It was actually far better than we expected.

by Anonymousreply 54May 14, 2024 3:02 AM

Rescue Chick, if you like Cafe Bustelo, try Cafe La Llave, sometime. It's cheaper and, IMO, possibly better than CB. You can buy it in a vacuum-packed brick or a can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 14, 2024 3:42 AM

I do cold brew. It’s easier on my stomach

by Anonymousreply 56May 14, 2024 3:43 AM

It depends.

1. single-cup brewer with reusable basket, using Italian espresso (Lavazza)

2. stovetop caffettiera (Alessi)

3. Keurig pod, Peet's Major Dickason's Blend, in the machine at #1 ^.

4. Chemex pourover with paper filter

by Anonymousreply 57May 14, 2024 3:49 AM

I've been using the Illy single cup capsules for a few months and am happy with the coffee. I used to use a Bialetti Moka (or a French Press from time to time) for years but I am liking the ease of the Illy machine and the espresso is rich and flavorful. You can also request recycling bags to send the used capsules back to Illy.

by Anonymousreply 58May 14, 2024 3:55 AM

R11, you sound lovely.

by Anonymousreply 59May 14, 2024 4:03 AM

Aeropress has a whole cult following. If you like to make single-serving coffee, this is so much better than a French press.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 14, 2024 4:18 AM

The Technivorm Moccamaster is a game changer. Perfect coffee with no problems.

by Anonymousreply 61May 14, 2024 4:24 AM

ATC agrees

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 14, 2024 4:34 AM

French press and cold brew use too much coffee.

by Anonymousreply 63May 14, 2024 5:59 AM

I had to look up what a French Press is, turns out its what we call a plunger down under. I use a small coffee plunger/ French Press, makes one decent size cup/ mug, I use two heaped teaspoons ofstrong coarse ground coffee, pour hot water over it, let it stand a few minutes and pour

by Anonymousreply 64May 14, 2024 6:05 AM

Ceramic cone with small single-cup paper filter, a scoop of pre-ground dark roast (usually Pete's) and a kettle on the gas stove to boil the water. Sometimes my partner makes a small pot for us using a Mr. Coffee mini 4-cup with the #2 basket filters. Sometimes it's a demi-tasse of Medaglia d'Oro Instant Espresso because I need instant gratification as a reward for the trauma of getting out of bed.

Disposing the grounds from a French Press is too much of a challenge for me in the morning, as are most things for me in the morning, except for getting up and taking a long, satisfying pee, then going back to bed and pretending to be asleep until the coffee is ready. The best coffee is that which is any coffee made by my partner that's ready when I get out of bed. Have been drinking coffee, always with half and half, since I was 11 -- when my Mom discovered that I was less of an asshole teenager in the morning with a strong cup O' Joe. All of my partners have discovered this, too. One was an (ex) Mormon who never drank coffee, but quickly learned how to make it for when I'd sleep at his place.

@43, we have been virtual soul mates. Cafe Bustelo is the best coffee in a can and is cheap. Cigarettes, not so much. Quit for 3 months and then started again. after retiring last week. Going to quit again.

by Anonymousreply 65May 14, 2024 6:06 AM

Coffee grounds are what’s left over after the brew, not what you start with. At least two of you don’t know that….

by Anonymousreply 66May 14, 2024 7:10 AM

If I have time and am feeling ambitious, I use a Chemex manual pour-over drip coffeemaker, but most mornings, I just pop a pod in the Keurig. The Chemex makes better coffee but takes more time and effort. The Keurig is effortless and quick, and the coffee is drinkable.

The main problem with manual pour-over is getting the water temperature right. Too hot (just off the boil) and the coffee will be bitter. Too cold, and it’s weak. I hate bitter coffee, so I tend to let the water cool off too much if I'm not careful.

by Anonymousreply 67May 14, 2024 7:54 AM

R56, I do cold brew sometimes in the summer, when a cup of what is basically iced coffee in the morning is perfect. It’s definitely much less bitter and easier on the stomach. I find it kind of a pain to make, though, although having it done ahead of time is nice. The other drawback is that it requires a lot more coffee than hot water methods (1/4 c. per 8 oz of cold water).

by Anonymousreply 68May 14, 2024 7:55 AM

r55, I LLove that too! I just can never spell it to find it so I stick to the one I can remember how it's spelled

by Anonymousreply 69May 14, 2024 11:27 AM

Aeropress. Unbelievably smooth coffee with velvety mouth feel. I went from drip to French press to Gaggia espresso machine to pour over. Aeropress has been the most consistently delicious cup. I use a Nespresso machine at my work office.

by Anonymousreply 70May 14, 2024 12:50 PM

I use a 4-cup drip coffeemaker from Cuisinart, which actually makes 2 mugs. Perfect for me as I seldom drink more than 1 cup of coffee a day and this makes a good hot cup of coffee.

by Anonymousreply 71May 14, 2024 1:29 PM

Just woke up again. Retired last week and yet haven't been able to sleep much for some reason. As I got out of bed, my partner asked, "Are you gonna make kwahffee?: (He's from the East Coast). I made him a pot of French Roast, drip, then squeezed a bunch of oranges into a carafe and added Vodka. We were out of cream, so I went down to the corner store and got us some stale croissants and a pack of Marlboros. This is the first time I've ever made breakfast and am killing it!

by Anonymousreply 72May 14, 2024 2:17 PM

r72, that sounds like the perfect breakfast to me!

by Anonymousreply 73May 14, 2024 3:01 PM

Farberware electric percolator. Rich, HOT coffee. I have to order the Melitta disc filters on amazon since I can't find them in stores anymore.

I have two percolators, a small one for my everyday use and a large one for when I have guests.

by Anonymousreply 74May 14, 2024 3:04 PM

[quote] Ceramic cone with small single-cup paper filter, a scoop of pre-ground dark roast (usually Pete's) and a kettle on the gas stove to boil the water. Sometimes my partner makes a small pot for us using a Mr. Coffee mini 4-cup with the #2 basket filters.

This is exactly our scenario, except for the gas stove and kettle (I have an electric kettle). Freaky! Also, I'm assuming you mean Peet's not Pete's? Are you in California?

by Anonymousreply 75May 14, 2024 3:10 PM

A previous poster mentioned the Technivorm Moccamaster. It's a drip machine, on the expensive side but totally worth it. I'm obsessed with ours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 14, 2024 3:41 PM

Espresso machine with a basket (?) where the grounded coffee goes, then tampered by yours truly, and off into the basket holder it goes.

by Anonymousreply 77May 14, 2024 3:58 PM

[quote]We were out of cream, so I went down to the corner store and got us some stale croissants and a pack of Marlboros.

R72, I've never tried Marlboros in coffee instead of cream. I must!

Seriously, though, I liked your post.

by Anonymousreply 78May 14, 2024 6:14 PM

r75, my bad! Ironically, I used to live a few blocks away from the original Peet's location in Berkeley, CA. On Facebook, there's a group called "Your Mom Is SO Berkeley" Someone posted, "Your Mom is SO Berkeley that she boycotts Major Dickanson's Blend because it's too militaristic!" To which I added, "AND phallic" Maybe you'd need to have lived there...

by Anonymousreply 79May 14, 2024 10:37 PM

R79 I used to live down the street from second location of Peet's coffee in Menlo Park!

I went to Cal but didn't drink coffee back then.

by Anonymousreply 80May 14, 2024 10:53 PM

r80, Eeeewwwee, icky. That means you lived next to evil, Repug Stanford with its Hoover Institution. I grew up in Berkeley because my parents worked at Cal. Went to UCSC because Cal was too conservative (lol) and going to SF State -- my secret first choice -- would have been like coming out of the closet in 1980 -- which is what I eventually did, anyway.

Had an illegal fire hazard hot plate in my dorm room at Santa Cruz, which was used to make pulverized Greek coffee to accompany my clove cigarettes while cramming for exams for classes I barely attended.

SF State had a hot middle eastern guy bathed in cologne working a coffee cart in front of the student union. He made me my first cafe latte and I will never forget him and his sexually ambiguous million dollar smile.

by Anonymousreply 81May 15, 2024 7:37 AM

[quote]That means you lived next to evil, Repug Stanford

Not only did I live next to it, I went there for graduate school but dropped out after 2 years I hated academia so much. I'm old so UCSC was just known as the hippie school and I hated hippies so couldn't go there. I know it's got a good rep now. My fist love was a guy who smoked clove cigarettes which I thought was so sophisticated. He dumped me, went back in the closet and married a horse-faced ballerina. She looked just like a little boy, what a shock.

Dis you know fucking Starbucks bought Peet's?

by Anonymousreply 82May 15, 2024 3:07 PM

I have a drip coffeemaker called Spinn. It offers many different pours, including espresso. It spins the grounds 6500 per minute and the grounds are discharged dry in a container. You can set the size of each drink (grounds and water). The machine will order coffee when the hopper is empty. I have enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 83May 15, 2024 9:47 PM

r82, I hated preppies, so couldn't go to Stanford, not that i could have afforded it, anyway. Might have had enough gpa to get in - plus my asshole biological father went there, so there's that legacy elitist thing. I was a UCSC Hippie until my grand aunt died and left me $5,000. Got contact lenses, a decent haircut, a used leather jacket, and moved to SF. Instant Castro Clone. Would have loved to have rolled around with a cute Stanford boy. Didn't like preppies, except for the wanting to rub lotion all over their bodies part. Dropped out of UCSF in one year.

Didn't know that Starbucks took over Peet's/Spinelli's. Used to boycott Starbucks because they ruined every local coffeehouse and I was a UCSC Hippie who needed an excuse to boycott anything because I didn't have a Stanford boy to rub lotion all over. Ya gotta pick yer battles.

Am trying to wake up a few minutes before my partner does to get the coffee going, so that he might think I might have something to contribute to this relationship. He's from Boston and has to have his "kwaaahhfeey" on ice. Very strange, but we get Peet's instead of Dunk;s.

by Anonymousreply 84May 16, 2024 8:31 AM

I only drink iced coffee so I buy the bottles of La Columbe cold brew, each of which last 3-5 days. I'll also get one of the Wandering Bear vanilla cold brew as a treat but they are nearly 12 dollars so I can't drink it every day. La Columbe is between 4 and 6 dollars so the same price, or less, as a cold brew from Starbucks or Pret.

by Anonymousreply 85May 16, 2024 9:52 AM

Five scoops of Chock Full of Nuts in a French press. Let steep for about three minutes.

I cannot do any other coffee blend because the acidity bothers me. I was also disappointed with more expensive brands.

I considered coffee makers, but like that the French press can be disassembled and put in the dishwasher, and that there’s no exposed plastic touching the coffee while brewing, (the Bodum does have a plastic lid/seive)

I swore off coffee machines because they can harbor mold, and when someone brewed flavored coffee at work once, a giant cockroach came out from underneath the lid the next day. We tossed the machine out.

by Anonymousreply 86May 16, 2024 10:33 AM

Those that use the French Press and other nonfiltered methods, may want to filter their coffee before drinking. Or at least get your cholesterol tested.

[quote]In regard to cholesterol levels, it is important to consider the type and method of coffee preparation. This is because certain approaches may filter out the naturally occurring oils in the coffee bean. These oils are known as diterpenes and include cafestol and kahweol. Evidence notes that these diterpenes are responsible for increasing LDL cholesterol in humans.

[quote] The amount of diterpenes in coffee varies with the brewing method. For example, if a person makes coffee using paper filters, most of the diterpenes remain in the filter. However, with unfiltered coffee, most of the diterpenes pass through into the coffee.

[quote] Additionally, diterpenes can vary by the type of coffee. For example, as people generally drink smaller servings of espresso, this type of coffee should contain less diterpenes than other types of unfiltered coffee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 16, 2024 12:31 PM

When I was traveling and didn't have a coffee maker I would just boil water and coffee in a pot, then pour it through a small fine mesh strainer I brought with me. Easy peasy.

by Anonymousreply 88May 28, 2024 9:16 PM

Horse piss in a cup, R88

by Anonymousreply 89May 28, 2024 9:18 PM

I use a Nespresso machine. I have no idea which category that falls into as it's that or instant.

by Anonymousreply 90May 28, 2024 9:19 PM

r89 it literally didn't taste different from any other brewing method.

by Anonymousreply 91May 28, 2024 9:23 PM

I never touch the nasty stuff.

by Anonymousreply 92May 28, 2024 9:30 PM

Illy iperEspresso capsules, in a tiny machine I got for free last winter through a sales promotion. It’s good coffee. Traveling on business I tried a different color capsule, a blue one, and enjoyed it. So I sent for some of the blue capsules. But I read recently that nearly all the coffee sold in the US comes from one large vendor, so I wonder if I’m overpaying for packaging and “brand cache”.

by Anonymousreply 93May 28, 2024 9:45 PM

R87, that's the reason I switched to Aeropress. It's like French press but with a paper filter.

by Anonymousreply 94May 29, 2024 3:44 AM

Just picked up a coffee grinder that lets me adjust how fine the grind is and automatically dispenses enough for the specified number of cups of coffee.

It’s loud as hell, but it works like a charm.

by Anonymousreply 95May 29, 2024 5:20 AM

We got a Jura Giga automatic espresso machine & it's WONDERFUL. We were Nespresso devotees for years. A friend has a Jura & showed us all the features & the ease of cleaning (it cleans its self). I can set a travel mug up when I go to bed, when I get out of the shower, I can order a coffee from my phone & it's ready when I get downstairs & out I go. Love it!

by Anonymousreply 96May 29, 2024 4:40 PM

French press is so easy

by Anonymousreply 97May 29, 2024 10:29 PM

R96, how much did you pay for your machine?

by Anonymousreply 98May 29, 2024 10:55 PM

Três Corações dark roast, 4-cup drip filter. Water close as possible to boiling.

Does the job.

by Anonymousreply 99May 29, 2024 10:59 PM

R99.

by Anonymousreply 100May 30, 2024 2:47 PM

I looooove my little Nespresso machine. I have their frother too. I have the most delicious latte every morning, better than most. It’s my guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 101May 30, 2024 2:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!