Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anita Bald Headed Baker

At this point I don’t know why anyone would pay in advanced to go see Anita or Lauryn Hill. It’s a 50/50 chance these hoes won’t even show. Word on the street is she wasn’t even in the state of Georgia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 11:04 PM

Gosh Darnit. It’s one of those YouTube clippings where it won’t load when u click it. But u guys should just type it on YouTube. That woman is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 8:27 PM

Works for me, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2024 8:38 PM

Why do performers, especially ones dependent on legacy fans, repeatedly disappoint their audiences by canceling at the last minutes or arriving hours late?

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2024 8:43 PM

In Atlanta?

I'll swing by and take their money!

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2024 8:45 PM

R3 So actually it’s kinda complicated. Sometimes these promoters be bamboozling the general public. Yall have to remember. You are buying concert tickets from a venue or many instances a promoter NOT the recording artist or their record label. Many artist sign contracts where they are to be paid prior to the show. These promoters sometimes if the tickets undersell, they might have to pay for more security, some unforeseen circumstances or just plain trifleness will hold off on that payment knowing that many artists will want to prevent that publicity of being a “no show” for their fans.

In the case of Anita Bal Headed Baker it is likely her messiness because it’s just not that many shiesty promoters and she has a fkin history. She fell out with Babyface— one of the nicest guys in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2024 8:59 PM

She is a coon.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2024 9:19 PM

We saw this in the original thread

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 9:20 PM

You people disappoint me. The concert is really next Saturday evening because it was booked using CPT.

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 9:22 PM

R7 I didn’t realize that one had already been created. Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 9:23 PM

OP, are you the same poster constantly posting about Dionne Warwick?

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 9:24 PM

R10 No.

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2024 9:28 PM

Speaking of which I wonder if Dione Warick wrote Walk on By. That record gave Doja Cat one of the biggest hits of 2023. The late Olivia Newton John’s Physical gave Doja Cat one of the biggest hits the year before last.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2024 9:30 PM

I just thought she was an Old Drunk.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 11:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!