Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Snoop Dogg, Michael Bublé Join ‘The Voice’ Season 26 as Coaches

“The Voice” Season 26 is bringing in two new superstar coaches, with Snoop Dogg and Michael Bublé both set to appear in the next season of the singing competition series.

The announcement was made as part of the NBCUniversal upfront presentation to advertisers on Monday in New York. Snoop took the stage at Radio City Music Hall to announce he was joining the show before introducing Bublé. Bublé (briefly) tried his hand at rapping before launching into a performance of “You’re Nobody ’til Somebody Loves You.”

Snoop and Bublé will join returning coaches Reba McEntire and Gwen Stefani in Season 26.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 15, 2024 4:13 AM

Are they going to start having rappers on The Voice now?

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 8:05 PM

Yes, Michael, we see your new veneers, money well spent.

Snoop is a Trumper. Or, at the very least, a Trump enabler, fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2024 8:06 PM

Damn, they both look like shit--dare I say, DOGGshit?

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2024 8:08 PM

R1 Chance the Rapper has already been on multiple seasons

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2024 8:08 PM

Snoop Dogg judging other people's voices?

Oh my sides!!!

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2024 8:15 PM

R1 over half the contestants are black now

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2024 8:28 PM

R1 Chance the rapper has already been featured. But he is a melodic type rapper and can hold a note. I was surprised at how good he sounded in the group performances. He’s not a natural singer per se but sounded as good as anyone went to a performing arts high school or studio and learns to train their voice. He sings better than some pop stars including some who have been featured on the show.

With that being said I don’t think Snoop will know how to sing. However they’ve obviously are continually rebranding the show from its original concept.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 8:33 PM

JFC. Why not have Weird Al Yankovic as a judge next?

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 8:40 PM

Doesn't anyone remember Mr. Dogg once said he had ho's working for him? Where's Cancel Culture when you need them?

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 10:28 PM

R9 there is a big reason that he can’t be cancelled, a big demographic reason. He’d have to go full OJ or Cosby. We’re living in a new age of a different kind of privilege.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 10:30 PM

R9 Oh dear! ho.

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2024 10:35 PM

A nuclear bomb wouldn’t Snoop. He’s omnipresent.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2024 10:38 PM

First of all hoe is a slang term in addition to its original meaning. It actually never exclusively meant literal prostitutes in the black community. Like all words it has evolve and evokes a dude with a plethora of women not only a pimp with streetwalkers or one who managed a whore house. Some of you hoes are insufferable.

Just thinking back Snoop would never be able to get away with brining mad women tied together along with pimp Don Magic Juan in today’s world of heightened sensitivity to sex trafficking. Is our culture really better for it? Who knows? I’m not saying the concern of sex trafficking but the heightened criticism of public commercial art/performance. I think Jerry Seinfeld is right. The fringe left has not only killed comedy but all of entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 10:41 PM

If Snoop has been chosen for the panel, can Martha be far behind?

by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2024 10:50 PM

R14 That would actually be great tv. Some people just give good energy and seem to be universally liked by all races without being try hards. Snoop and Martha both fit that bill.

by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2024 10:54 PM

I don’t like either of them, personally.

by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2024 10:57 PM

Martha Stewart has zero business on a music contest show. What are you guys smoking? At least Snoop can spot the X factor and he knows basic music, even if he’s not Sinatra.

by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2024 10:59 PM

Mentoring sessions: Snoop - contestant smokes blunts before singing. Martha- contestant cooks coq au vin while Martha gives tips on setting a proper table and surviving the joint.

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2024 11:01 PM

Snoop doesn't have much of a voice.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2024 11:10 PM

^ He doesn't have much of anything.

by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2024 3:59 AM

R20 probably hung like a moose

by Anonymousreply 21May 15, 2024 4:01 AM

I'm so glad Snoop took some time off shilling car insurance and credit cards to do this network talent show. I was beginning to think he was a total sell-out.

by Anonymousreply 22May 15, 2024 4:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!