Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ChatGPT 4o lets you have real-time audio-video conversations with 'emotional' chatbot

[quote]On Monday, OpenAI debuted GPT-4o (o for "omni"), its next major model release that operates "much faster" than its previous best model, GPT-4 Turbo, and "improves on its capabilities across text, vision, and audio." It will be free for ChatGPT users and also available through API, rolling it out over the next few weeks.

[quote]GPT-4o exhibited improved speed and quality in more than 50 languages, covering 97 percent of the world's population. The model also showcased its real-time translation capabilities, effortlessly facilitating conversations between speakers of different languages with near-instantaneous translations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2024 4:38 AM

Her, dir. Spike Jonze

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 10:48 PM

If one of these AI programs ever did become "self-aware" how would we even know?

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2024 11:07 PM

R2, it will call you a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2024 11:13 PM

r1 Interesting clips, thanks. That last "okay" when the homo asked her to count slower was quite bitchy, I would instinctively reprimand her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2024 3:59 AM

Where is the sassy black woman voice option?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2024 4:19 AM

I'd pay good money for a Mammy-like voice that would get me going in the morning and verbally whoop my ass if I was spending too much time on DL.

It's already pretty impressive, but just imagine this technology fifty years from now. It'll do wonders for lonely people.

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2024 4:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!