Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Maya Rudolph did not play

And came to slay as the Queen. Hilarity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2024 1:58 AM

Worst impersonation of Queen Elizabeth ever!

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 6:13 PM

R1 Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2024 6:13 PM

[quote]The-Tea-Cake-Diet

He's baaack.

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2024 6:14 PM

It, r3.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2024 6:17 PM

R3 I am and better. How have things been here.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2024 6:28 PM

How did Rudolph get on Time's 100 list??

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2024 6:53 PM

Rudolph is a nepo baby.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 6:55 PM

I felt that sketch went on forever.

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 9:20 PM

"did not play"

is this the same as "wasn't playing around?" I don't really want to watch the video because I'm not a Beyonce fan, nor an SNL fan in general. I'm just curious what the headline is meant to inform us.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 9:26 PM

Rudolph was always overrated. And her Oprah couldn’t even compare to Debra Wilson’s.

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2024 12:36 AM

[quote] I am and better. How have things been here.

No one missed you, junkie.

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2024 2:17 AM

I missed him! Glad to see you back, TC.

by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2024 3:07 AM

Then you're an idiot, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2024 3:28 AM

R9 Watch the video. It’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2024 4:12 PM

R12 Hi there and thanks. As typical I am actually operating 2 monikers at once because my obsessed troll Ffs my comments under numerous names and has bamboozled a handful of other posters to do the same. About a month ago after I was repeatedly accused of pretending to be black along and racially mocked and ridiculed I figured I give the site a break. It was one particular thread that really was the final straw for me as I saw Greg and a few other posters were verbally attacked and cyber bullied and just had enough. The toxicity exerted towards them was just sickening.

by Anonymousreply 15May 20, 2024 4:16 PM

Yaaas tea cake, go off sis! Maya really captured the essence of Bey “on my way to jail for plagiarizing” cé

by Anonymousreply 16May 20, 2024 4:47 PM

R16 Can you explain further exactly what you mean implying that the Queen will be incarcerated.

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2024 4:53 PM

Guilty of being a first degree flop

by Anonymousreply 18May 20, 2024 4:55 PM

[quote] Hi there and thanks. As typical I am actually operating 2 monikers at once because my obsessed troll Ffs my comments under numerous names and has bamboozled a handful of other posters to do the same. About a month ago after I was repeatedly accused of pretending to be black along and racially mocked and ridiculed I figured I give the site a break. It was one particular thread that really was the final straw for me as I saw Greg and a few other posters were verbally attacked and cyber bullied and just had enough. The toxicity exerted towards them was just sickening.

Typical. Junkies never take responsibility for their behavior. It's always someone else's fault.

Have you hocked your mom's engagement ring yet?

by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2024 4:57 PM

I like Rudolph as well, but since she was stuck in the mold of doing black celebrities, she was unfortunately compared to Debra who was simply on another level. Even when it comes to singing, Wilson really understood Bey's runs and mimicked them much better than Rudolph who has more training as a singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2024 5:01 PM

Well, when you're on meth, even Maya Rudolph can seem funny.

by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2024 5:02 PM

I love Maya

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2024 5:13 PM

[Quote] "did not play"

[quote]is this the same as "wasn't playing around?"

It’s an Italian guy from Pittsburgh pretending to be a black person.

by Anonymousreply 23May 21, 2024 1:37 AM

R23 I am black. Why can’t you just accept that a black person can be multi faceted and multi dimensional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2024 1:11 AM

Parade of crumbs left behind

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2024 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!