Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I will never EVER take another Covid vaccine

Colon cancer is on the rise and is now the leading of cause of death among young adults. Yes I still believe the vaccines were necessary but I ain’t taking another. I’m healthy. Fuck that bullshit.

It’s the cause the vaccines kill our microbiome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2024 7:44 PM

Two questions:

1) What the fuck does the decades long rise in colon cancer rates have to do with the three-year old COVID vaccine?

2) What the fuck is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 6:03 PM

OP is just trying to stir up the ignorant here, much like the Republicans have learned all too well.

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2024 6:06 PM

OP forgot to sign his name.

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2024 6:09 PM

Rates of colon cancer have been increasing because people eat trash food and seat on their asses all day long, has nothing to do with vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2024 6:09 PM

R2 I ain’t even no Repub. Bitches since when don’t we say incendiary to evoke a conversation. Colon cancer uptick may have started before Covid but anecdotally it seems like I know so many people under 40 who have been diagnosed with colon or some other cancer in the past 4 years, especially colon. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2024 6:12 PM

ESL, OP? What the fuck are you trying to say? "It’s the cause the vaccines kill our microbiome."

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2024 6:14 PM

[quote]I ain’t even no Repub

Your double negative proves otherwise, r5/OP.

Also OP:

[quote]Shriek! I'm DESPERATE for ATTENTION!!!

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 6:16 PM

Sound suspiciously like TeaCake/Britt Pollitt

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 6:16 PM

Links to obesity and garbage food people eat have more to do with it than anything.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 6:17 PM

I searched for the words "covid" and "vaccine" and.. SURPRISE! Zero hits.

To OP, who is posting from Russia: You don't suppose the fact that people eat more meat than ever could have something to do with this?

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 6:17 PM

Another dead idiot. Sounds like a win to me.

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2024 6:21 PM

I’m so sick of the posting from Russia bullshit. As if DL’s traffick is even that high for the limited amount of Russian hackers. You hoes flatter like yourself and usually I find your posts thought provoking Dutchie. Okay maybe my post is ignorant. Sometimes people just want to post what’s on their mind without being PC. This is DL not the Wall Street Journal.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2024 6:21 PM

R10 And are people really eating more meat than in the 70s and 80s. I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 6:22 PM

[quote]Good luck.

Good luck to you too, OP.

by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2024 6:22 PM

Oh great, another RFK Jr thread

by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2024 6:25 PM

Dutchie is correct - meat consumption has risen in the U.S. since the 70s:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2024 6:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2024 6:29 PM

[quote]Sometimes people just want to post what’s on their mind without using common sense.

Fixed it for you, r12. .

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2024 6:34 PM

R18 Touche. I haven’t been here in over a month. I figured I’d make a cunt post that would get you bitches riled up. But Im truly not taking another Covid vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2024 6:36 PM

[quote]anecdotally it seems like I know so many people under 40

The plural of anecdotes isn't data, as I hope your high school science teacher told you.

by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2024 6:38 PM

R16 Oh ok. It just seems like I know some many vegans and vegetarians and I myself will go vegetarian for a couple weeks every few months. This stuff seemed to be rare when I was a child during the 90s and I imagine there were even less so when I was a sperm swimmer before then. But like many things it’s probably the fatties eating even more food, which would include meat, than the fatties of yesteryear.

by Anonymousreply 21May 13, 2024 6:39 PM

Colon cancer is overwhelmingly a function of the high-fat, low-fiber Western diet. There's a simple reason why it's so common in the US and almost unheard-of in Asia and Africa.

It's the food you eat, you fat whore. A virus and its vaccine cannot cause colon cancer. There's zero medical evidence to support that. Take your hysteria and go pound it up your sister's flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2024 6:52 PM

And his sisters ass is flat because she had covid vaccine colon cancer and they had to cut it off.

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2024 7:01 PM

You said it, buddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 13, 2024 7:17 PM

I agree that it is probably quantity over frequency that’s responsible for increased meat consumption.

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2024 7:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!