Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cyril Wecht is DEAD to US!

Somewhat famous coroner and forensic pathologist who researched several famous cases including the JFK assassination.

He was 93 but it seemed like he'd been around forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 11:16 PM

WHO WILL PERFORM THE AUTOPSY NOW???

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 4:57 PM

How could I have overlooked that he did Jon Benet's autopsy?

*gasp*

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2024 5:10 PM

If he did JBR’s autopsy, perhaps his death wasn’t by natural causes after all?

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2024 5:14 PM

He wanted to join the corpses he loved studying.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2024 5:18 PM

[quote]He was 93 but it seemed like he'd been around forever.

93 is "around forever".

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2024 5:20 PM

He died on Jim Jones 93rd birthday. What a day. I forget if he used to be a good pathologist but then became a "celebrity" one like Michael Baden and therefore, shitty. I think he did.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2024 5:32 PM

He was featured as an expert witness on several episodes of Forensic Files and Dateline NBC (and similar shows). I sometimes disagreed with his conclusions.

I'm sure even expert witnesses can be bought though.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 5:39 PM

Was he a Big Mouth like Noguchi?

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 6:05 PM

Yeah I think so R8. Maybe not as big as Noguchi but he seemed to revel in being a famous coroner also.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 6:09 PM

Right on the heals of the death, last month, of another pathologist, Werner Spitz, who also worked on the investigation of the JFK assassination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 8:06 PM

Oh yes! I used to get Wecht and Werner mixed up all the time.

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2024 8:55 PM

"Wecht and Werner" sounds like it could be an old people's crime show.

Starring Jack Klugman and Tony Randall

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2024 11:06 PM

Actually we’re going with Klugman and Mike Farrell.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 11:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!