Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Houston murder: Transgender woman runs man over, stabs him multiple times…then prances on the body

Such a pretty girl.

The murder victim was going to check his mail when he was run over.

In Texas, will this crime be reported as a female murderer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 5:35 PM

Video

Dancing Murderous Queen 💃🏻👠💃🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 4:47 PM

“The Devil made me do it!”

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2024 4:47 PM

I hope they sell concealer in the prison commissary.

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2024 4:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2024 4:48 PM

Third thread on this topic, mein cross-dressing Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2024 4:48 PM

Oh, I see now the original thread was nuked. Tread carefully, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2024 4:49 PM

The second one, however, has not been - yet, R6.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 4:51 PM

Acknowledging the problem is the first step to solving the problem

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 4:57 PM

What’s the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 5:09 PM

Yeah the fact that there's a few threads means nothing because said threads will be gone soon. I sure hope he's not listed as a female, I guess the court docs on his other charges reflect that he's a dude. I hope he knew this guy and that the guy had wronged him because it's fucking terrifying if he did this for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!