Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

We belong together, we're happy together, and life is a song

When we are together we know where we belong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2024 2:33 AM

Drugs are bad, mkay?

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 2:41 AM

It’s the Bouvier 🧬

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2024 2:51 AM

So infantile.

Isn't he in his thirties?

Imagine John-John acting like that in the '90s.

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2024 2:53 AM

This man is clearly sick in the head. I hope he gets the help he so desperately needs.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2024 2:57 AM

He looks like Anthony weiner.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2024 3:05 AM

Maybe he has a worm in his brain.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2024 3:09 AM

De trop!

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 3:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 5:13 PM

Drugs.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 5:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 5:30 PM

With all this said I’d still eat his hairy ass.

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2024 5:43 PM

You’re welcome to if you can find it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2024 5:54 PM

He's a handsome young man. Lot's of pics out there with his mom, none I could find with friends or lovers. I can't fault him for acting ridiculous at times, who doesn't?

Sad how badly the Kennedy women age. There skin wrinkles horribly.

I can't make fun of that family. So much tragedy and loss. And now they have Mr. Worm Brain acting the fool.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 6:09 PM

^ their skin

by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2024 6:09 PM

He’s rich on both sides of his family, the grandson of a martyred American saint, the 4th generation of wealth on mon’s side. He’s fully ensconced in that world of precious heirs and heiresses. The right parents, the right schools, the right summer home/winter vacation locations, the town house in London, the Manhattan home, the New England compound, the various admirers of their charity endeavors who love to schmooze with the Kennedys.

I had a fellow student in grad school who worked for a Kennedy charity. JFK Jr was alive at the time and she’d come from the charity galas and tell us of talking to John John as if it were something in a dream she had. She wans5 even Irish Catholic.

I know Caroline is a huge snob. She grew up in that very insular world of rich girls who went to the right boarding schools. Her former classmates are lawyers, bankers, charity CEOs, on the boards of Wall Street finance firms.

You’re either in that world or you’re not.

I’ll never forget when she tried to run for senator. She had. no. fucking. clue. what she was doing. Her mother didn’t want her anywhere near political office. Someone interviewed Caroline during hercampaign and she was a bundle of “you know”s. Sank her campaign in 20 minutes. She’s also comes off as somewhat …butch, you know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2024 6:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2024 2:15 AM

Crazy or not, gay or not, druggie or not, Jack is a snack and a half, and I would imagine is mondo hot sex, so he at least still has that going for him.

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2024 2:22 AM

He looks like a raw bottom from 1984.

by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2024 2:33 AM

R16 Happy 45th to him 🎂

by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2024 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!