Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is this woman?

This was a common computer image back on BBSs in the early 90s back when 16 bit home computers starting to be able to display more than 256 colors at a time.

I found a reference to her in a Digi-Paint for the Amiga manual and she's referred to as "Fashion Woman"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 11:32 PM

Christy Brinkley?

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2024 1:09 AM

R1 The eye color does match, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2024 1:14 AM

Maud Adams?

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2024 1:15 AM

R3 She's got similar eyes, to the other two, too.

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2024 1:20 AM

Some hooker

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2024 1:35 AM

I don't think she crochets.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2024 1:40 AM

Silly OP. That’s legendary supermodel and DL fave, YPIR.

Here’s another of her iconic photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 1:45 AM

R7 you beat me to it by seconds. Yup, that is Ypir all right. A bit past her prime at OP, but lacking none of her trademark allure. She always did light up the runway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 1:53 AM

Spiegel Catalog, Winter 91’?

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 3:03 AM

IPRP who?

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 3:13 AM

Come on, some more of you had to have been on BBSes, downloading HAM files for your Amigas or Spectrum 512 images for your Atari STs and collecting them on three and a half inch floppies?

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2024 1:58 PM

Oh yes I remember this one from an early Amiga demo of HAM pictures (4096 colours mode). Jaw dropping at the time. The Atari ST equivalent I think was a 512 colour reproduction of Vermeer’s Girl with a pearl earring. I have never been able to find that one on the net.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2024 2:11 PM

Are you trying to ask about Ypir, R10? She was the hottest commodity on the catwalk and in the magazines for more than two decades. Famously a close confidante of Jackie Onassistance, she sort of became a Garbo-esque recluse after a near brush with death on 9/11. You can occasionally spot her out and about in the UES, but she eschews fans and cameras. Still beautiful as ever though, even without all the glamour makeup popular in her heyday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 11:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!