Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brokeback Mountain: The Play Starring Mike Faist and The Definitely Staight Lucas Hedges

Did anyone see this live?

If so, how was it?

Major boner for Mike Faist from seeing him in Challengers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 15, 2024 10:28 PM

That Jack probably wanted your wiener Ennis backside the whole time you were up there. I really don’t think Jack likes ‘fish’.

by Anonymousreply 1May 12, 2024 4:29 PM

Saw it last summer. Meh. Did not have near the emotional wallop of the movie. The songs were superfluous and didn’t help matters. I liked both actors, but this was a miss for me.

by Anonymousreply 2May 12, 2024 6:39 PM

Dear op, may I please have permission to fuck both of them?

by Anonymousreply 3May 12, 2024 7:31 PM

So, what is Mike Faust's sexuality? I saw a picture of someone they thought might be a former girlfriend and she looked like a beard.

I can spot a gay. He is one.

by Anonymousreply 4May 12, 2024 8:24 PM

Songs? It was a musical?

by Anonymousreply 5May 12, 2024 8:26 PM

scroll down for a pic of his former "girlfriend". he looks like Wallace Shawn with the long hair. for the younger gays on here, that's not a compliment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2024 8:27 PM

R5. It was a play with incidental music.

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2024 1:13 AM

Who is Ennis and who is Jack?

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2024 7:37 AM

They're both too effeminate to be cowboys.

It makes me think of this MADtv skit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2024 8:12 AM

Mike Faist portrayed another cowboy in PANIC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2024 12:52 PM

isn't Faist a bit long in the tooth for this?

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2024 12:54 PM

I find Mike Faist homely and unappealing.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2024 1:08 PM

I liked it. Both actors were good, particularly Faist as Jack. Hedges had less to work with I thought. His character is so emotionally closed down it’s a harder thing to convey on a stage rather than on the screen.

I felt the Jack I swear bit was lost and didn’t have the impact it had on film. Interestingly Annie Proulx contributed to the score of the opera performed in Barcelona a few years back. The “I swear” bit was expanded to -

“I never give you nothing and I never said what you wanted me to say. I got only one thing I can give you now. Jack, I swear. I swear there will never be anybody but you. It was only you in my life and it will always, always be only you, only you. Jack, I swear.”

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2024 10:25 PM

[quote] “I never give you nothing and I never said what you wanted me to say. I got only one thing I can give you now. Jack, I swear. I swear there will never be anybody but you. It was only you in my life and it will always, always be only you, only you. Jack, I swear.”

🙄🤮🙄

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2024 1:29 AM

I think Mike Faist and Lucas Hedges are a good choice for the play.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2024 2:19 AM

I want to see this

by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2024 2:19 AM

FemBack Mountain. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 17May 14, 2024 2:23 AM

Lucas Hedges is about as straight as the yellow brick road.

by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2024 2:31 AM

Lucas Hedges is openly bi. This isn't news.

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2024 3:50 AM

He's bi because he's fucking Tommy Dorfman? Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2024 2:30 AM

Technically, Tommy is a woman, despite his cock and balls, because them identifies as suck, so Lucas is engaging in straight sex when Tommy’s penis is balls deep inside Lucas’ ass r20

by Anonymousreply 21May 15, 2024 3:09 AM

Nope. Uh-uh.

by Anonymousreply 22May 15, 2024 3:25 PM

TRANS 👏🏼 FAILED 👏🏽 ACTORS 👏🏽 ARE 👏🏾 FAILED 👏🏿 ACTRESSES R22

Do better bigot

by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2024 3:38 PM

And that r14 is why you are in reality troll 6105. Off you fuck.

by Anonymousreply 24May 15, 2024 10:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!