Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump- LIVE from Jersey!

Will he violate the gag order? The excitement is building...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 29, 2024 2:14 PM

The excrement is building...

by Anonymousreply 1May 12, 2024 12:54 AM

No matter what shitty things I've done in my life, at least I've never attended a Trump rally.

by Anonymousreply 2May 12, 2024 12:56 AM

Oh look, another Trump thread.

I like to suck my own shit off my father's cock.

by Anonymousreply 3May 12, 2024 1:11 AM

The only way I'd ever watch a Dump rally is if he drops dead live on stage. In that case, I'd watch on an endless loop.

by Anonymousreply 4May 12, 2024 1:14 AM

He enters the video about 4 hr. 10 min. in.

by Anonymousreply 5May 12, 2024 1:16 AM

Can't tell the difference between Jimmy Connors and Jimmy Carter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2024 3:00 AM

Unless I misheard, he was speaking about OJ - being alive and being a great guy. Very fit!

by Anonymousreply 7May 12, 2024 3:03 AM

R7, yep

by Anonymousreply 8May 12, 2024 3:04 AM

“Everything is fake news, if you don’t love me you’re rigged. Those Mexicans who actually work, they’re out to take everything you have. This country is becoming third grade.”

by Anonymousreply 9May 12, 2024 3:44 AM

Featuring registered sex offender Lawrence Taylor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 12, 2024 3:50 AM

^ HAHA

by Anonymousreply 11May 12, 2024 4:00 AM

Hannibal Lecter?!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 12, 2024 4:04 AM

I watched about 2/3 of it. Whew. He came off as a loser. Just two hours of the same old thing: everyone who's ever been mean to him; I actually won; electric cars; I fixed the Border; windmills and whales... Somehow he has saddled Biden with the blame for every legal trouble he has. The audience was mostly silent, only rousing when he pottymouth-attacked one of the Elites

by Anonymousreply 13May 12, 2024 5:25 AM

Reading R13's comment, then it appears that Trump has lost his mojo. Low energy. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 14May 12, 2024 5:29 AM

He needs more American flags on stage because it’s saying insane patriot but not screaming it

by Anonymousreply 15May 12, 2024 5:38 AM

Sundowning. Imagine being so depraved that you'd actually pay money and spend a couple of hours to watch a sad old insane man babble on about Hannibal Lecter, OJ, and Jimmy Carter (or Conners).

by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2024 5:42 AM

I don't understand what Trump is saying about Jimmy Carter at R6. Does it make any sense to anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 17May 12, 2024 8:10 AM

[quote] I don't understand what Trump is saying about Jimmy Carter at R6. Does it make any sense to anyone else?

What this orange POS is trying to say R17, is that Jimmy Carter is happy because Carter now looks good by comparison to Joe Biden, who tRump asserts is a complete failure. Unsurprisingly, his nonsensical spiel is filled with half-truths, lies, and inaccuracies. Yes, Carter struggled as president and lost his reelection bid. But, he is not considered the worst President — far from it. In the latest Siena College rankings, Carter comes out as 24/45. In addition, Biden, who comes in as 19/45, has had an extremely productive presidency thus far, especially considering that he’s been somewhat hamstrung by the MAGAts barely holding the House since January 2021. Thus, tRump’s lunatic rantings only make sense if you accept and understand his seriously flawed view of history.

by Anonymousreply 18May 12, 2024 12:13 PM

He violated the gag order, surely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 12, 2024 12:58 PM

He lost his way right at the end of utterances, many times. But he also "successfully" clipped himself and adapted his next utterance to make the flubs less noticeable. I found it fascinating neuro-cognitively but horrifying in a presidential candidate.

by Anonymousreply 20May 12, 2024 1:04 PM

It seems about 50% of the time his brain slowly catches up to flaws in his fast diarrhea rhetoric, so he self corrects. He misses a lot and in the meta sense it's lunatic asylum discourse.

by Anonymousreply 21May 12, 2024 1:06 PM

Which of course he spoke about - the difference between mental hospitals and insane asylums. WEIRDNESS.

by Anonymousreply 22May 12, 2024 1:07 PM

Yet another huge whinefest.

Men like this fat blob who do nothing but whine are so pathetic and weak.

Shut the fuck up, seriously. No one has time for a grown man who complains, threatens, and bitches all the time.

by Anonymousreply 23May 12, 2024 1:54 PM

Apparently somewhere near 46% of the US population has time for him, R23. That's what's really remarkable.

I'm pleased to hear he mentioned whales. That's Colbert sorted for the week.

by Anonymousreply 24May 12, 2024 3:02 PM

Whales are Elon Musk are "good friends" of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 25May 12, 2024 3:04 PM

I love Hannibal Lecter and registered sex offenders

by Anonymousreply 26May 12, 2024 4:26 PM

46%, R24? Hardly. You ought to go take a long look at the Republican primary results. That orange grotesquiare doesn't even have the majority of the Republican party behind him, much less almost half of America.

by Anonymousreply 27May 12, 2024 4:27 PM

I'd like to see a Biden/Trump debate. It will show more voters how much Trump is losing it.

by Anonymousreply 28May 12, 2024 4:40 PM

Yet again Trump sounds like the most pathetic old drunk you've ever been around: that blend of sincerity and stupidity. His alcohol is crowds, which is why he's been whining about missing 'campaigning.' He badly needs his fix of attention, and is clueless about how brain-damaged he sounds. Evidently Trump is too far gone for anyone around him to offer advice, and nor would his ego tolerate such impertinence. It is genuinely tragic that this person is in serious contention for the highest office. It beggars belief.

by Anonymousreply 29May 12, 2024 4:50 PM

He's lost his marbles R29. And his defense in the Stormy Daniels payoff case is the "I never met her" defense. His lawyers know this is a losing strategy, but the Orange Diaper Baby insisted upon it. Um, hello--there are photos of them together and multiple witnesses. How does he think this'll fly?

by Anonymousreply 30May 12, 2024 6:15 PM

The word salad he uses to dazzle bank execs into loaning him millions:

"During an interview with Univision 51, Trump stumbled over Barron's age while discussing the youngster's upcoming political involvement as a Florida delegate for the Republican National Convention.

"Well, to me that's very cute because it's a very young guy and he's graduating from high school this year," he said, per Radar. "He's a very good student, very smart."

He continued: "And I think that's great. I think it's very interesting too. But he's pretty young. I will say. He's 17, but if they can do that, I'm all for it. I think I'm all for it. And he probably would be, knowing him. He would probably be for it, too."

by Anonymousreply 31May 12, 2024 6:25 PM

[quote] Will he violate the gag order?

Only in the sense that everybody who’s watching him is gagging.

by Anonymousreply 32May 12, 2024 6:32 PM

And you thought Jersey couldn't get any tackier...

by Anonymousreply 33May 12, 2024 6:49 PM

A Disorganizized Mind

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 12, 2024 7:50 PM

Amateurs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 12, 2024 7:51 PM

OP, I read your title as “the excrement is building”.

by Anonymousreply 36May 12, 2024 8:11 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 37May 12, 2024 9:29 PM

R36 See R1

by Anonymousreply 38May 12, 2024 9:44 PM

Worth repeating.

by Anonymousreply 39May 12, 2024 10:42 PM

This dumb fucking bitch Roger Stone posted a photo of Rod Stewart's concert in Rio from 30 years ago and tried passing it off as a crowd from Trump's Jersey rally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 13, 2024 3:26 AM

How was it?

by Anonymousreply 41May 13, 2024 3:59 AM

Why is Trump holding a rally in New Jersey? Does he think he can win it in November?

by Anonymousreply 42May 13, 2024 6:46 AM

It's close to his trial.

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 43May 13, 2024 7:53 AM

ABC says nearly a hundred thousand came to the rally. I doubt Biden could match that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 13, 2024 8:02 AM

He has managed to convince tens of millions Americans that a Democratic election victory is, IPSO FACTO and BY DEFINITION, fraudulent, stolen, corrupt, and therefore unacceptable as invalid;

with, BY DEFINITION, Democratic voters comprising the dead, the illegally here, and the multiple-voting cheats.

by Anonymousreply 45May 13, 2024 8:05 AM

There were not 100,000 people at that rally. Maybe 7,000 tops.

by Anonymousreply 46May 13, 2024 8:45 AM

But Datalounge told me that Trump doesn’t do rallies.

by Anonymousreply 47May 13, 2024 8:55 AM

Why do the media just go with his lies. Such as the 100,000 person rally and the 50 million dollar fundraising night.

by Anonymousreply 48May 13, 2024 9:21 AM

This was posted in the South Jersey subreddit:

Rally attendance count

I live on the island, walk the boardwalk almost daily, and even work the BCMF. I'm used to weekly and seasonal crowds. We get crowds almost every weekend in the spring and fall in the "off season" for events like wrestling, cheerleading, and car shows. No doubt that the rally brought additional people to the island, but there was already a car show on the boardwalk and cheerleading in the convention center prior to the rally being scheduled. Other than lots of MAGA flags and red hats, the Saturday crowd was only slightly larger than a typical Mothers Day Weekend crowd on the boardwalk.

I'm already seeing wild claims about rally attendance. Trump reported 80,000, which is his exaggerated claim. ABC News reported 20,000, although that number is for all island visitors and includes the car show and cheerleader people that were already here. I walked the boardwalk twice yesterday and saw the rally area on the beach filling with people six hours before the scheduled start time, and there were just a few more people on the beach just prior to start time when I checked again. The hardcore MAGA crowd got there early, and then a few more red hats trickled in. The boards were probably less crowded because they stood on the beach for 5+ hours.

My final unofficial guess of people actually attending the rally is about 6,000. Prove me right, or wrong.

EDIT: I learned that the permit issued was for 10,000 people maximum. The rally area wasn’t full either time I walked past. The official 80,000-100,000 estimate is total people on the island Saturday with just under 10,000 actually attending the rally. For all I know, cheerleaders drove to Wildwood in their classic car and also attended the rally.

by Anonymousreply 49May 13, 2024 9:40 AM

R30 - that pic is hilarious because of that mountain. The Jersey shore is as flat as a board.

by Anonymousreply 50May 13, 2024 10:00 AM

Meant to say the pic at R40 @ R50.

by Anonymousreply 51May 13, 2024 10:01 AM

I heard about four Elton John songs leading up to Turd's speech, and some other gay artists. Do they really lend their music to these events?

Turd rarely promises these people anything. There was a mention of a tax cut, but that will be for billionaires like him. Just a couple hours of him whining, lying, threatening, pottymouthing and clarifying misconceptions about himself. And painting our country as a vast wasteland of crime, poverty, violence, desperation, perversion and illegal immigrant tapists.

by Anonymousreply 52May 13, 2024 10:08 AM

"Silence of the Lamb"...

by Anonymousreply 53May 13, 2024 10:14 AM

[quote]Do they really lend their music to these events?

Trump formerly pumped up his deluded mouth-breathing crowds with a Rolling Stones number. Repeatedly the band asked him to cease and desist, as permission needless to say hadn't been granted. I imagine they knew payment was a lost cause, all they wanted was no association. Don't know if The Stones remain resignedly disgruntled. But it's just another smaller example of how everything - everything - in Trump's orbit is shabby, entitled, exploitative, mendacious and criminal.

by Anonymousreply 54May 13, 2024 10:23 AM

[quote]“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs?” Trump said. “The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He often times would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter.”

[quote][October 7, 2023] “Hannibal Lecter, how great an actor was he? You know why I like him? Because he said on television on one of the – ‘I love Donald Trump.’ So I love him. I love him. I love him. He said that a long time ago and once he said that, he was in my camp, I was in his camp. I don’t care if he was the worst actor, I’d say he was great to me.”

by Anonymousreply 55May 13, 2024 10:23 AM

There's a reason you don't see any air shots from that rally. If there really were 100k in attendance, Trump would be posting those on TS from every which angle.

by Anonymousreply 56May 13, 2024 10:27 AM

There's tons of video of more than half of his crowd leaving this speech early, sick of his shit.

So, no matter if it was 10,000 or 8,000, the majority became disinterested and left his whining fat ass long before the actual end of his tanty.

Low energy Trump. Crying Donald scared them off. People are are tired of his stench and if hearing him complain about how hard he has it.

by Anonymousreply 57May 13, 2024 10:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 13, 2024 11:21 AM

As was mentioned at nj.com this morning:

"And missing from the discussion is the fact people supporters started streaming out from the event some 30 minutes into Trump taking the stage."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 13, 2024 11:44 AM

r59 It's interesting how often that happens at his rallies. It's like his supporters get their Trump fix, get bored of him, and leave. But they'll still vote for him. Even though they know deep down he gets boring after a while and there's only so much of his nonsense they can take.

by Anonymousreply 60May 13, 2024 11:49 AM

They want to see this famous person, this former PRESIDENT. And especially if they were in WW anyway.... But why stick around to be bored?

Once again, Trump cannot psychologically resist using images of violence and death, this time in his psychopathic joking about and praising of Hannibal Lecter, about whom Trump does not clarify that he knows is fictional, as he previously described him as "an actor."

But also in keeping with his pathology, Trump cannot fully praise him, adding, "I don't care if he was the worst actor...."

The sub-text is that to Trump, you could be literally a murderer---or a convicted insurrectionist---if you "love" Trump, he will "love" you in return and think you're great. A regular MAGAt hears, "Trump respects me!" An Evangelical Protestant MAGAt hears, "Trump is so like Christ in his forgiveness and love!" A billionaire MAGAt hears, "Trump won't touch my wealth if I throw him a few bucks."

Putin hears, "Trump will leave me alone if I flatter him."

by Anonymousreply 61May 13, 2024 12:32 PM

So, 6,000 - 100,000 is quite the spread.

by Anonymousreply 62May 13, 2024 12:50 PM

These might be the last Trump rallies you'll see in your lifetime, so treasure them.

Mind you, I said the exact same thing in the closing weeks of the 2020 campaign. So, you know, take it with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 63May 13, 2024 12:53 PM

[quote]“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs?” Trump said.

Yes, I think a person here or there at your rally might have at some point seen one of the most famous movies ever. Fucking idiot and his idiotic phrasing.

by Anonymousreply 64May 13, 2024 12:58 PM

He thinks Hannibal Lecter is a real person? An actor who loves him?

Clearly, this is dementia talking.

by Anonymousreply 65May 13, 2024 1:00 PM

The Voices in His Head are telling him that Hannibal is a fan, ok?

When Orange Jesus says: "Lots of people are saying..." or " I've heard...", he is talking about what the voices in his head are tell him.

He is a demented psycho.

by Anonymousreply 66May 13, 2024 1:15 PM

He said Bruce Springsteen voted for him

by Anonymousreply 67May 13, 2024 1:36 PM

If Biden debates Trump, he could do worse than this, when his final statement time comes.

"My beloved fellow Americans, let me leave you with this thought suggested by my opponent's campaign speeches, with which you might be all too disturbingly familiar: Gettysburg Address, Jimmy Connors, Hannibal Lecter. Nuclear button. Thank you and goodnight, and may God bless America."

by Anonymousreply 68May 13, 2024 1:46 PM

and r65, his followers LOVE that about him

by Anonymousreply 69May 13, 2024 1:51 PM

Imagine listening to this shit being high on mushrooms.

by Anonymousreply 70May 13, 2024 1:53 PM

Imagine wanting four more years of this shit. Four more years of "can you believe what President Trump just said!?" ON A DAILY BASIS.

by Anonymousreply 71May 13, 2024 4:23 PM

This is "HIS INAUGURATION CROWDS WERE THE BIGGEST EVER!!!!!" redux. And the media falls for it every single time.

by Anonymousreply 72May 13, 2024 4:27 PM

100,000 people including Robert E Lee, Hannibal Lechter, his dear friend Queen Elizabeth and OJ.

by Anonymousreply 73May 13, 2024 4:31 PM

If the legacy media's laziness and purposefully shoddy reporting for $ gets Trump elected R72, then we'll at least have the cold comfort that they'll get loaded into the unmarked vans before we will.

Anyone fooling themselves that Orange Jesus doesn't long for the entertainment of what he might get to do to the famous media pundits who haven't been eating directly from his diaper and begging for more must also still believe in the Easter bunny.

by Anonymousreply 74May 13, 2024 4:40 PM

Someone who was there said the crowd was small and we all heard about people getting up and leaving and, of course, magats are saying paid actors by Biden.

by Anonymousreply 75May 13, 2024 5:07 PM

[quote] Trump formerly pumped up his deluded mouth-breathing crowds with a Rolling Stones number. Repeatedly the band asked him to cease and desist, as permission needless to say hadn't been granted. I imagine they knew payment was a lost cause, all they wanted was no association. Don't know if The Stones remain resignedly disgruntled. But it's just another smaller example of how everything - everything - in Trump's orbit is shabby, entitled, exploitative, mendacious and criminal.

This is what he does in every situation that he can get away with. He breaks laws, rules, norms, and conventions. Anyone who thinks that there will be guardrails if he somehow weasels his way back in is quite sadly mistaken. He will do what he has been doing his whole life. He is a bloated pig who takes and does whatever he wants and then challenges anyone who tries to get paid or stop him. There are plenty of municipalities that got stiffed on bills for his rallies. There are plenty of small businesses that went bankrupt when he refused to pay for work done. He doesn’t care. He never has and he never will.

by Anonymousreply 76May 13, 2024 7:43 PM

Based on his rallies from 2016, 2020 and now 2024, we can extrapolate what his rallies in 2028 will look like. It'll basically just be a string of unrelated words, like madeleines floating in and out of his consciousness.

by Anonymousreply 77May 14, 2024 5:24 AM

For your viewing pleasure.

"Here is 35 unedited minutes showing thousands of MAGA walking out on Trump while he’s still talking."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 14, 2024 10:37 AM

I could only bear about a minute of the footage @ R78, but the dismal gist is evident. For some reason it put me in mind of '2001', when Hal the computer is breaking down and talking nonsense pleadingly, while still demanding attention and assuming authority.

by Anonymousreply 79May 14, 2024 10:50 AM

r78 Very revealing footage, like addicts trying to recapture that 2016 magic, but failing. I think many are aware he isn't happening again, but are just trying to catch his rally in case it's his last.

by Anonymousreply 80May 14, 2024 11:28 AM

But they're still going to vote for him, mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 81May 14, 2024 11:58 AM

Of course they're voting for him! This may be the last chance to recreate the Trumpian chaos of his first term. He'll be too diminished four years from now, it's now or never to own the libs.

by Anonymousreply 82May 14, 2024 12:02 PM

This looks to me very much like yet another violation of the gag order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 29, 2024 2:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!