Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“I’ll NEVER lose my moral centre!”, vows DL Fave Guy Pearce

[quote] History. Humanity. It’s not hard to know how to find your moral centre. #FreePalestine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 13, 2024 12:22 AM

Trick is to have one yo begin with.

by Anonymousreply 1May 11, 2024 10:21 PM

He’s a good person. Brave stance in Hollywood especially, but what’s happening to the Palestinians is monstrous and evil.

by Anonymousreply 2May 11, 2024 10:26 PM

I love Guy Pearce.

Apparently he had an eating disorder in his youth, hence his overly aged skin.

by Anonymousreply 3May 11, 2024 11:23 PM

[quote] He’s a good person. Brave stance in Hollywood especially, but what’s happening to the Palestinians is monstrous and evil.

These your buddies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 12, 2024 2:08 AM

R4's buddies are right-wing hate mongers like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Mike Johnson

by Anonymousreply 5May 12, 2024 2:10 AM

Here are r5's buddies:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2024 3:55 AM

Another moronic actor who knows nothing other than what he learned on TikTok last month.

by Anonymousreply 7May 12, 2024 4:37 AM

The hot take nobody was waiting for.

by Anonymousreply 8May 12, 2024 4:45 AM

R4/R6 desperately needs a red tag.

by Anonymousreply 9May 12, 2024 4:49 AM

[quote] Another moronic actor who knows nothing other than what he learned on TikTok last month.

I guess if he were smart like you he’d realize that mass murder and ethnic cleansing are cool and in.

by Anonymousreply 10May 12, 2024 4:57 AM

Free, from what? They have had autonomy since 2004.

by Anonymousreply 11May 12, 2024 5:03 AM

That’s terrible r6. Meanwhile here’s what your buddies do to children — times this by 13,000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 12, 2024 5:03 AM

If you’re horrified by the picture at r12, remember—that’s what is actually happening to babies in Gaza, not cleaned up or sanitized. An American smart bomb did that.

It’s what some of the Zionists on this board say they want more of — much more. I think it needs to be seen more.

by Anonymousreply 13May 12, 2024 5:05 AM

I'm guessing R12 works for the Hamas Health Ministry?

UN has revised figured that don't even come close:

The United Nations Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) revised its child fatality figure from the Gaza war sharply downward, reporting more than 14,500 deaths on May 6 but then 7,797 on May 8. OCHA also revised downward its figure for women fatalities from more than 9,500 deaths to 4,959 deaths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 12, 2024 5:07 AM

R13 Free the hostages.

by Anonymousreply 15May 12, 2024 5:09 AM

Free Palestine, child-murdering fascists.

by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2024 5:12 AM

More on the bullshit 13,000 figure, terrorists are always so reliable!

Gaza’s health ministry does not distinguish between civilians and combatants in its count. It has repeated that women and children have made up about two-thirds of those killed. The Israeli military said in February it has killed more than 10,000 Hamas terrorists through air strikes and ground operations launched in response to October 7.

Critics of the death statistics put forward by the UN and Gaza Health ministry, noting the lack of specifics on the age cutoff between child and adult fatalities, suspect that some young men in their late teens, many of whom are active Hamas combatants, could be among those counted as child deaths in reports.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 12, 2024 5:14 AM

R14 is super proud the thousands of children his judeo-Nazis have murdered might be less than 13,000.

by Anonymousreply 18May 12, 2024 5:14 AM

UNICEF:

[Quote] More than 200 days of war have taken an unimaginable toll on children in the Gaza Strip: over 14,000 have been killed and 12,000 wounded; 1,750 are missing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 12, 2024 5:17 AM

This charming creature loves murdered children and wants a lot more of them:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 12, 2024 5:19 AM

Ah, sorry your Hamas talking points don't hold up to scrutiny, R18. Guess that's what happens when you side with terrorists intent on war and genocide. Now run off to your little Intifada pogrom celebration.

by Anonymousreply 21May 12, 2024 5:19 AM

Oh dear, broken link. Here it is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 12, 2024 5:21 AM

This lovely creature also loves the mass murder of children:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 12, 2024 5:22 AM

[quote] Ah, sorry your Hamas talking points don't hold up to scrutiny,

Unlike you, you fascist lunatic, I’ve never called for the murder of more children. Your gaslighting is wearing thin. The tide is turning. You’re evil and more people realize it every day.

by Anonymousreply 24May 12, 2024 5:24 AM

It's called, war, R24. Urban warfare, which is not pretty, even under the best of circumstances and which Hamas started. Normal, adult, sane people understand this. Nobody is calling for murdered children, you sick fuck. Now go glue yourself to a bridge as you scream about Free Palestine and ZIONISTS and see how far it gets you.

by Anonymousreply 25May 12, 2024 5:30 AM

The UN is wrong! Some of the 13,000 (as of March) dead kids were high school age. Haha!. GOTCHA Liberals!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26May 12, 2024 12:49 PM

Interesting article from the BBC about how the death toll is counted and reported.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 12, 2024 1:10 PM

[Quote] It's called, war, [R24].

It’s actually not “called war” to conduct the bulk of your military operations killing civilians and carrying on desultory operations against an armed opposition as an afterthought.

It’s called “crimes against humanity.”

Using your logic, the Holocaust was a war, the Jews lost, and they should get over it.

by Anonymousreply 28May 12, 2024 4:19 PM

R28 - tell me you're an idiot without telling me you're an idiot. Did you graduate 5th grade with that logic?

by Anonymousreply 29May 12, 2024 4:21 PM

So he’s an antisemite. Got it.

This Israel Hamas war has been enormously enlightening as to who the evil people are in the world.

by Anonymousreply 30May 12, 2024 4:40 PM

No he doesn’t R9, but terrorist supporters like you sure do.

by Anonymousreply 31May 12, 2024 4:48 PM

R29 has just conceded the debate. Note the complete lack of substance in the response and pure ad hominem. I love making Anscher mad! 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 32May 12, 2024 5:04 PM

[quote]So he’s an antisemite. Got it.

Dragging out the only ammo they have left — this DUD.

[quote]This Israel Hamas war has been enormously enlightening as to who the evil people are in the world.

The ethnic cleansing of Gaza has indeed proved Zionism to be the focus of evil in the modern world. That’s you we are talking about, Matt. Why does everyone hate you? Because you’re a horrible person who calls for the murder of children (which you’ve openly done here). So yeah, you’re right.

by Anonymousreply 33May 12, 2024 5:08 PM

Is the Hitler Hamas Troll just talking to itself at this point?

by Anonymousreply 34May 12, 2024 5:10 PM

The civilian death toll in Gaza is similar to that of Mozel and yet there were no mass protests against Iraq and the Kurds as they fought to clear ISIL.

Wonder why that is?

by Anonymousreply 35May 12, 2024 5:20 PM

**Mosul**

by Anonymousreply 36May 12, 2024 5:25 PM

No more FUCKING Abbas

by Anonymousreply 37May 12, 2024 5:25 PM

[quote]Is the Hitler Hamas Troll just talking to itself at this point?

The only troll here is you, Matt. And you seem to be listening so it looks like I’m not talking to myself.

You defend and are fanatically loyal to ethnic cleansing so “your people” can steal land belonging to others. You feel that they have the right to do so because of their ethnicity. So if you want to see the Hitler in this discussion, go look in a mirror. The Hitler looks like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 12, 2024 5:25 PM

I can assure you, R38, my name is not Matt and there are plenty of posters on this board who support Israel. You can put them all on ignore if you want. You sound deranged.

by Anonymousreply 39May 12, 2024 5:38 PM

Yes *I’m* the one who sounds deranged, r39

Ok let’s take you at your word and assume you’re not Anscher. (Quite likely a lie.) You’re indistinguishable from one of the two most toxic trolls in the history of DL, then.

So Mazeltov, I guess!

by Anonymousreply 40May 12, 2024 6:01 PM

Poor Guy, lost his looks and became bitter.

by Anonymousreply 41May 12, 2024 6:10 PM

The Matt Anscher troll has been going on about this guy for years. It’s really embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 42May 12, 2024 11:55 PM

Thanks for the baby pic

Jesus

by Anonymousreply 43May 13, 2024 12:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!