Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Young Sheldon ends next week

There will be a spin off with Georgie and Mandy but I won't be watching, too much baby story line.

by Anonymousreply 115July 14, 2024 2:43 PM

It was my replacement for when The Middle ended. I don't watch much network tv any more.

by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2024 2:08 AM

I watched it earlier this evening and...

by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2024 2:10 AM

Will there be surprise anal?

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2024 2:29 AM

Yeah, R2. But you have to admit "it" was hanging over the show during its entire run. I was wondering if they would ever address it and they finally did.

It's like the upcoming spin-off - we had TBBT giving their story before it happened. We know Georgie has had several wives so maybe that's why the show will be titled: Georgie and Mandy’s First Marriage.

by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2024 3:08 AM

Of course you're right r4. I had sort of forgotten about it but knew it was happening the minute Mary said he was late.

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2024 3:13 AM

George and Mandy are boring by themselves. I doubt it will last. I figured Sheldon: The Doctorate Years would be next.

by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2024 3:25 AM

Will Annie Potts be in the new show?

by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2024 3:27 AM

Really R5? I kept waiting for it to happen throughout the entire run of the series.

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2024 3:39 AM

Annie Potts is the best part.

by Anonymousreply 9May 10, 2024 3:43 AM

I liked the way they showed some of the earlier tertiary characters in these last episodes. The female teacher was always a highlight for me.

by Anonymousreply 10May 10, 2024 3:52 AM

I like the 80's stuff, tonight George had on a sweatshirt with stripes and jeans just like my dad used to wear.

by Anonymousreply 11May 10, 2024 6:17 AM

I admit my eyes watered at the end of tonight's show

by Anonymousreply 12May 10, 2024 6:38 AM

It has to be 1994 in the show. I think the movie georgie and Mandy went to see was Ace Ventura.

The ending did make me sad. I liked George. I almost thought they’d let him live through the series and old Sheldon would do a voiceover saying his dad died soon after he left for Cal Tech.

Not interested in the Georgie and Mandy show. Unless they get some good costars. Annie Potts and Craig T. Nelson included.

by Anonymousreply 13May 10, 2024 12:34 PM

Basically Sheldon's dad here was a good guy as opposed to what we're told about him in TBBT. The episode last night was bittersweet.

by Anonymousreply 14May 10, 2024 1:02 PM

[quote]Basically Sheldon's dad here was a good guy as opposed to what we're told about him in TBBT. The episode last night was bittersweet.

I've always assumed that the intent was to suggest that Sheldon never really dealt with his death, so defaulted to hating him as a coping mechanism. After marrying Amy and learning better ways to deal with his emotions, he starts remembering his father in a more real manner.

Same for the mother.

Young Sheldon does a lot to flesh out things like the reason he loves Penny so much is as a replacement for Missy.

by Anonymousreply 15May 10, 2024 1:29 PM

Very astute, r15.

Like r13, I was hoping they could acknowledge it in a voice over at the end of the series.

by Anonymousreply 16May 10, 2024 1:42 PM

I assume the next series would keep the remaining cast together, with Ian as an occasional guest star.

by Anonymousreply 17May 10, 2024 1:48 PM

I generally hate network shows, but there was a genuine warmth in this series and it depicted living in a southern town quite well. When Georgie got his girlfriend pregnant, the church turned on the family and the devout mom lost her job as church secretary.

Also loved the roster of guest stars. I didn’t like TBBT that much, but they had great guest stars, too.

by Anonymousreply 18May 10, 2024 1:51 PM

The only good new network show. Esp for CBS, which is filled with highly irritating cop/fbi shows and how many more FBI's are they gonna make???????

by Anonymousreply 19May 10, 2024 2:10 PM

I love the show but hated Big Bang Theory.

by Anonymousreply 20May 10, 2024 2:16 PM

R15, I think it was nothing more than blatant character revision when they decided to move forward with Young Sheldon. They needed to flesh out a faithful and loving father and husband. He was portrayed in TBBT as an adulterous drunk who called Sheldon names when he was teaching him about football. I believe they even had a different occupation written for him in the early seasons of TBBT. He was written as a punchline stereotype.

Then they decided to make him more ominous. For example, there were a few revelations in TBBT about Sheldon's character due to his father's supposed ways.

Just one example: They attributed his OCD three knock to his father's adulterous affairs (one in particular, when Sheldon walked in on him with another woman) which I felt was ridiculously bad scapegoat writing. Then along comes Young Sheldon and George is transformed into a faithful husband and loving father. RIP George.

by Anonymousreply 21May 10, 2024 4:22 PM

Just a little bit of role playing with the wife. Unfortunately, as young Sheldon never asked his father about it, he always through he cheated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 12, 2024 11:11 PM

Sometimes we can be so smart and so clueless or dumb or wrong at the same time. There's a little bit of Sheldon in all of us.

by Anonymousreply 23May 12, 2024 11:31 PM

The scene and interview with the actors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 12, 2024 11:47 PM

Love this cast. I'll watch the spin off to see Meemaw and Mary continue. Hopefully Craig Nelson will pop up from time to time.

I don't know that Georgie is an interesting enough character to be the center of a show, but I do like the Mandy character

Spin off is supposed to be filmed in front of a live audience, which will certainly change the nature of teh show. But we'll see . . .

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2024 5:56 PM

R25, I could not figure out why they were centering so many episodes on Georgie and Mandy until I saw a promo a few weeks ago for the new series. I just assumed they had nothing left to write at that point, for Sheldon's journey.

by Anonymousreply 26May 13, 2024 6:10 PM

They’ve been focused on the other characters for quite a while. Sheldon’s too obnoxious to carry the whole show, and Iain isn’t charismatic enough to pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2024 6:15 PM

I agree r27. The actor who played Young Sheldon was very charismatic when the show started and was so little. As he grew up he became way more affected, and was clearly trying to act like Jim Parson's Sheldon. It wasn't endearing but really annoying.

by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2024 6:20 PM

I enjoy Young Sheldon but I don’t really have any interest in the spin-off. Georgie is the least interesting character, IMO, and I always found the actor playing him to be the weakest link of an otherwise strong cast.

by Anonymousreply 29May 13, 2024 7:28 PM

Annie Potts may not be part of new show. Though, I'll bet that if the show doesn't do well, they'll all get offers to do guest spots.

I don't see how they can say they were blindsided. The canon from TBBT is that George dies just before Sheldon leaves for Cal Tech, and that's the part of Sheldon's life they were nearing. Unless Potts felt that the show would continue without Sheldon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 13, 2024 7:30 PM

The actress who plays Missy has already said she won't be part of the sequel show.

by Anonymousreply 31May 13, 2024 8:07 PM

If its just Georgie and Mandy without the rest of the Cooper family, look for this new series to be cancelled by January.

Georgie and Mandy aren't interesting enough to carry the series without Meemaw and Mary popping in from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 32May 13, 2024 8:09 PM

I shall continued watching Montana Jordan's jack-off video.

by Anonymousreply 33May 13, 2024 8:14 PM

His whaaaat?

by Anonymousreply 34May 13, 2024 9:56 PM

Why would you want to celebrate assholism? I -I mean autism?

by Anonymousreply 35May 13, 2024 10:25 PM

Meemaw smiles in the backround as if they won the lotterie.

Nice touch.

by Anonymousreply 36May 13, 2024 11:49 PM

This one R34......skip the ads at the beginning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2024 3:00 AM

[quote]Last month, Potts told Variety that she and her costars felt "totally ambushed" by CBS' decision to end the hit comedy.

[quote]"If a show is starting to drag or lag or have a lack of stories or whatever, then you kind of see it coming," Potts said of the show's cancellation. "We were totally ambushed by this. I was, anyway."

[quote]Potts also called the cancellation "such a stupid business move," citing not only its continued ratings success but its popularity on Netflix and TikTok

What the fuck with Potts saying that at R30's link? Didn't any of the cast ever WATCH Big Bang Theory?

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2024 3:28 AM

I just read they dragged out a few seasons to keep George alive on the show. The young actors were true to age and George was supposed to die when Sheldon and Missy were 14. They're now 16.

I don't know why some of the cast say they were blindsided. Did they actually think they could continue a family comedy by killing off the father? Ask The Goldbergs. Ask The Royal Family. Ask 8 Simple Rules.

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2024 5:42 AM

Will this be the first sitcom spinoff to have its own spinoff since "All in the Family" begat "Maude" begat "Good Times"?

by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2024 6:32 AM

That would be " Happy Days " begat " Laverne and Shirley," begat " Mork and Mindy," begat " Out of the Blue."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 14, 2024 12:32 PM

Out of the Blue has engendered debate amongst some viewers concerning its precise relationship to Happy Days. The controversy arises from the fact that the first episode of the series was broadcast a little over one week prior to an episode of Happy Days featuring Jimmy Brogan as the character Random. Television observer and owner of Sitcoms Online, Todd Fuller, maintains that because "Chachi Sells His Soul" aired on September 18, 1979, Random's appearance on this Happy Days episode was a crossover. He goes on to postulate: "The Happy Days episode was likely a promotional tool for Out of the Blue to make the character more known."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 14, 2024 12:48 PM

I forgot " Happy Days" also begat " Joanie loves Chachi."

by Anonymousreply 43May 14, 2024 12:55 PM

R40 and the Jeffersons

by Anonymousreply 44May 14, 2024 4:32 PM

A spinoff of a spinoff. What is this, Norman Lear?

Doesn't Chuck Lorre have enough fucking money by now? Doesn't CBS have anything else to put in that timeslot to satisfy fraus and old fucks? Maybe another NCIS show?

by Anonymousreply 45May 14, 2024 4:35 PM

[quote] That would be " Happy Days " begat " Laverne and Shirley," begat " Mork and Mindy," begat " Out of the Blue."

Well, "Mork & Mindy" and "Out of the Blue," like "Lavermne Shirlety," wer eall spin-offs from "Happy Days" (though "Out of the Blue" had a cross-over with "Morkl & Mindy"). So it's not the same thing.

If they had spun off of "Laverne & Shirley" (or if "Out of the Blue" had spun off of "Morn & Mindy") it would be similar.

by Anonymousreply 46May 14, 2024 5:25 PM

R46=Billy Squier

by Anonymousreply 47May 14, 2024 5:45 PM

Wow. Random has been Jay Leno's opening act for 27 years.

by Anonymousreply 48May 14, 2024 7:40 PM

I think there was a spinoff of 'That 70's Show' but it didn't do well

by Anonymousreply 49May 14, 2024 11:52 PM

Another one is on its way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 15, 2024 2:15 AM

It actually premiered last year, R50. I watched the pilot ep for the original cast cameos but had no interest in watching future eps. I believe season two is about to drop.

by Anonymousreply 51May 15, 2024 2:25 AM

HAPPY DAYS (which begat LAVERNE & SHIRLEY, MORK & MINDY, and JOANIE LOVES CHACHI) was a spin-off of a LOVE, AMERICAN STYLE episode.

by Anonymousreply 52May 15, 2024 6:19 AM

R52, Harold Gould played the father.

by Anonymousreply 53May 15, 2024 4:19 PM

[quote]HAPPY DAYS (which begat LAVERNE & SHIRLEY, MORK & MINDY, and JOANIE LOVES CHACHI) was a spin-off of a LOVE, AMERICAN STYLE episode.

I've always thought that it's odd that it's not connected to American Graffiti.

by Anonymousreply 54May 15, 2024 5:16 PM

Awww it’s tonight. I remember I cried at the finale of the Big Bang Theory and it’s hard to believe that was already 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 55May 16, 2024 10:42 AM

They did some underhanded editing for the promo. Did I miss Parson's Sheldon say, "thanks Dad" and something to the effect of "Dad wait!" when George exits through the kitchen door? Or was the "Dad wait!" line from young Sheldon?

I know they spliced one of George's exits during young Sheldon's fantasy conversation sequences with Jim Parson's Sheldon for the promo. So, when did Parson's Sheldon say, "thanks Dad" and/or "Dad wait!"

by Anonymousreply 56May 17, 2024 1:11 AM

Parson's had a shit ton of fillers. Bialik looks ok.

by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2024 1:32 AM

By comparison......

by Anonymousreply 58May 17, 2024 5:34 PM

r57 if you didn't watch it yet, Sheldon goes over in his head different scenarios where he says "Bye Dad" or "I love you Dad" or "can I ride with you?" because when George left Sheldon actually didn't even look up or notice.

by Anonymousreply 59May 17, 2024 10:19 PM

r56 ^^^^ the posts above was meant for you

by Anonymousreply 60May 17, 2024 10:19 PM

I thought it was an excellent series finale, one of the best in recent memory (note: I never watched TBBT).

Sheldon replaying the moment George walked out the door, over & over (with all the things he could have said, or wished he'd said) was very realistic & poignant. I teared up multiple times throughout the hour...yet, had at least one HUGE, out-loud, belly laugh:

🎵 Hey ya'll, prepare yourself for the Rubberband Man...🎵 I could not stop laughing, must have rewound that part three times, to take in everyone's reaction.

by Anonymousreply 61May 17, 2024 11:59 PM

PARSONS, not Parson's

by Anonymousreply 62May 18, 2024 12:05 AM

r37

stinky linky

I do hope some of the Coopers show up

by Anonymousreply 63May 18, 2024 12:31 AM

Went to watch both of last night's episodes ONDEMAND about an hour ago, and fucking COMCAST cut the first episode at the first commercial and started the second episode......

So I've seen the last episode.....and waiting to see The Funeral episode.

by Anonymousreply 64May 18, 2024 12:50 AM

R59, I understand those were various scenarios going through young Sheldon's mind after his father's passing and during the funeral service. I'm talking about in the promo, they splice (do they still do that) Parsons voice with a scene of George exiting the kitchen through the door. The scene young Sheldon plays over and over in his mind. Am I the only one who saw this promo? I have to find this damn clip.

R62, yes, except it keeps autocorrecting to Parson's and if you don't catch it, it shows up in the post.

by Anonymousreply 65May 18, 2024 12:54 AM

Jerry O'Connell should do the narration for the new show

by Anonymousreply 66May 18, 2024 1:09 AM

Did anyone else get the "For Your Consideration" ad after the closing credits? Maybe it was just in the L.A. market.

by Anonymousreply 67May 18, 2024 4:45 AM

I saw it, R67 and I'm on the east coast.

by Anonymousreply 68May 18, 2024 4:47 AM

I watched it on Paramount-Plus (after the Nuggets/Timberwolves game), and did not see a "for your consideration" card....although I waited to see the Chuck Lorre "end-card" (or whatever its called)...which simply read: "Gratitude".

Zoe Perry & Annie Potts should be nominated for their performances, IMO. I don't pay too much attention to the Emmys anymore.....but having caught up on early episodes of Young Sheldon, I do not understand how those two NEVER received a nomination, at some point.

by Anonymousreply 69May 18, 2024 8:58 AM

Last year I got bored an decided to binge this. MeeMaw was the heart of the show and they had her go out with a whimper. The last season was very slow and almost boring.

I'll give the new show a chance since they are going back to the live with a studio audience shoot like TBBT and not the one camera shoot of Sheldon.

by Anonymousreply 70May 18, 2024 9:27 AM

Well, YS actually ended with George in the tornado ditch, with Missy and Mary and Sheldon flying off to Germany.

Everything after has been one long segmented pilot for the Georgie and Mandy Show.

Lorre is the master of reconfiguring sitcoms to wring out every dime from them and he is in overdrive with this spin off.

Just as The Conner's morphed from Roseanne, YS has morphed into George and Mandy with a bunch of new cheaper actors. I wish Montana well as the new anchor of the new series. We will see how the new SAG negotiations happen for the new series. Guaranteed 13 episode seasons? Another divorce at year 5?

And in terms of the great TBBT cannon, Sheldon was 14 when his dad died, and he moved to Cal Tech. He was 23 when Leonard moved in. Lorre has nine glorious years of Georgie and Mandy's First Marriage crap to joyously fill with sitcom antics.

by Anonymousreply 71May 18, 2024 9:29 AM

Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine, R71?

by Anonymousreply 72May 18, 2024 10:22 AM

The new series won’t go to season 2.

by Anonymousreply 73May 18, 2024 11:41 AM

[quote] And in terms of the great TBBT cannon, Sheldon was 14 when his dad died, and he moved to Cal Tech. He was 23 when Leonard moved in. Lorre has nine glorious years of Georgie and Mandy's First Marriage crap to joyously fill with sitcom antics.

Why is the new show tied to the Sheldon timeline?

by Anonymousreply 74May 18, 2024 11:52 AM

I agree with the others that this new sequel is set-up to fail. The couple is just not interesting enough especially the wife. Nevertheless. wishing them good luck. They gonna need it.

by Anonymousreply 75May 18, 2024 12:31 PM

R74: Because the hardcore TBBT fans will probably harp about it constantly on social media, if it doesn't?? I mean, isn't that how it goes now?

by Anonymousreply 76May 18, 2024 1:49 PM

Meemaw was from old Texas stock and was old to have heard and adopted "taw-nay-duh" as her pronunciation of this type of storm.

by Anonymousreply 77May 18, 2024 2:15 PM

It does seem that instead of continuing the show without Sheldon a la the Conners, they decided to focus on Georgie, the single dead spot in the entire lineup of the show.

It feels like this was done for budget cutting reasons, not for sensible ones. Zoe Perry and Annie Potts couldn't possibly have been that expensive and Sheldon's been the #1 show for years plus it makes pisspots of money in syndication. So....not sure what they were thinking.

by Anonymousreply 78May 18, 2024 2:26 PM

[quote]they decided to focus on Georgie, the single dead spot in the entire lineup of the show.

In the fictional life of Georgie, he begins as a idiot and grows into a rich man. The fucking cunt of a sister who couldn't do one wish for her mother was the dead spot.

by Anonymousreply 79May 18, 2024 3:39 PM

In some ways, have Parson's Sheldon and Amy in the finale takes away from the cast of Young Sheldon.

That cast spent seven seasons, so should have been the focus of the finale.

At the same time, it does provide a symmetrical and satifying ending to the premise of the show since Parsons provided the voiceovers throughout and it's clear that the entire show is a narrative from Parson's Sheldon regarding his childhood.

by Anonymousreply 80May 18, 2024 5:00 PM

^^^geez, the autocorrect does weird things when you add an apostrophe to PARSONS.

by Anonymousreply 81May 18, 2024 5:02 PM

[quote]In some ways, have Parson's Sheldon and Amy in the finale takes away from the cast of Young Sheldon.

All their paychecks cleared, they'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 82May 18, 2024 7:39 PM

R71, the Conners get six eps next season then out the door. I can't believe it lasted as long as it did.

R80, it wasn't exactly Suzanne Pleshette level.

by Anonymousreply 83May 19, 2024 2:43 AM

r83=Professor Proton

by Anonymousreply 84May 19, 2024 5:23 AM

Lorre is the master of wringing the last dime out of a dead series.

How long did the recast Charlie, Ashton Kutcher, float the cast's contracts for Two and a Half Men. Even with that odious Angus kid, grown up?

IMDB shows Kutcher in 84 episodes. So he zombied the Lorre show for four years?

Lorre is probably kicking himself in the ass that he did not transition the United States of Al, to the United States of Hamas.

by Anonymousreply 85May 19, 2024 10:49 AM

[quote]Lorre is the master of wringing the last dime out of a dead series.

Don't understand your point? Why would he have killed the most popular show on TV? It still ran another 84 episodes according to you, longer than thousands of sitcoms that have come and gone.

by Anonymousreply 86May 19, 2024 3:28 PM

[quote]Why would he have killed the most popular show on TV?

The fandom would not let him deviate from TBBT cannon. Young Sheldon was careering to Georges death and Sheldon going to Cal Tech at 14. There was no variation.

[quote]It still ran another 84 episodes according to you

That was Two and a Half Men, that ran an extra 84 episodes after Charlie Sheen exploded. It was Roseanne II.

TBBT was a different choice; Jim Parsons did not want the story to continue after winning the Nobel Prize, and he was paid a million dollars an episode for the last number of seasons. The show reached Friends budget proportions, and Parsons wanting to end the story and give his husband a day job on Young Sheldon was a great solution for Lorre.

The Montana and Mindy spinoff is Lorre cashing in on established characters at discounted contract rates. Goodbye, Annie Potts. Too expensive. Annie and Zoe are going to be turned into special guests when they mak appearances. If Annie were smart, she would turn down the opportunities, They cant kill her character, she lives on, on TBBT.

by Anonymousreply 87May 19, 2024 3:50 PM

[quote]The fandom would not let him deviate from TBBT cannon.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 88May 19, 2024 3:58 PM

Zoe will be the latest version of her mother who did terrific and funny guest spots on TBBT.

by Anonymousreply 89May 19, 2024 3:59 PM

The actress who plays Mandy is Haley Joel Osment’s sister and they have the same face. I kept expecting her to say “I see dead people.”

by Anonymousreply 90May 19, 2024 4:05 PM

I never watched an episode of Old Sheldon, so who cares about Young Sheldon.

by Anonymousreply 91May 19, 2024 4:05 PM

Oh, dear. I misspelled a homonym, Sweet JESUS, forgive me Gammar Snazi.

Oh, dear, you may go and fuck yourself.

r89, MAry was funny as a counterpoint to SHeldon in her East Texas bigoted Evangelical Christian way. Zoe spent all that on the CeCe baptism special. MAry can't show up in any comedic form. She is an object of scorn and ridicule. Young Missy ended the series as a steaming pile of shit.

The only character I would like to see spun off is Paige. SHe is a mirror for women in STEM and could have a significant arc. She's a prettier, smarter Amy.

by Anonymousreply 92May 19, 2024 4:07 PM

R90, plot twist for the new show: Mandy gets severe postpartum depression and kills the baby. So Georgie comes home and she's sitting all scared on the sofa hugging a blanket, and he asks her what wrong, she says, I see dead baby.

by Anonymousreply 93May 19, 2024 4:19 PM

[quote]Young Missy ended the series as a steaming pile of shit.

True, R92 but unlike Sheldon she didn't make their father's death all about herself.

by Anonymousreply 94May 20, 2024 3:16 AM

[quote]If Annie were smart, she would turn down the opportunities

Why? She wants to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 20, 2024 10:56 AM

Yes, she wants to work, but Lorre is going to pay her peanuts.

She needs to turn down Lorre until the cash is good for her as it MAY be her swan song.

by Anonymousreply 96May 20, 2024 4:03 PM

Well, R94, the show is called Young Sheldon not Dead George. The writers did a very good job of showing each character's reaction to his death and each character was true to form. It was very well done.

by Anonymousreply 97May 20, 2024 6:38 PM

r97, it was a typical Lorre hack and paste job over two episodes.

Hello Mork and Mandy!

by Anonymousreply 98May 20, 2024 7:02 PM

comcast/CBS ONDEMAND still hasn't fixed the problem.....the FUNERAL episode comes back from the first commercial and I get the notice The Next Episode Will Start In 9 seconds and it goes to the final episode.

by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2024 2:35 PM

The actor who plays Georgie just had a baby with his girlfriend, he is 21. He better save his show earnings because I doubt the spinoff makes it to a 2nd season.

by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2024 7:13 PM

R99: This YouTube channel posted the full Funeral episode. You'll have to watch it in four-minute(ish) segments, of course, but it's there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 22, 2024 10:26 PM

Hah! Lance Barber was seated in the church crowd during George's funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 22, 2024 10:35 PM

Georgina:

by Anonymousreply 103May 22, 2024 10:43 PM

Oops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 22, 2024 10:44 PM

That's so fuckin' funny R102. I need to rewatch that scene.

by Anonymousreply 105May 23, 2024 12:53 AM

The black leggings, socks & tennis shoes really pull the ensemble together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 23, 2024 1:02 AM

Thanks R101.

by Anonymousreply 107May 23, 2024 3:14 PM

Watched the finale last night and I cried like a baby. Couldn’t fault it at all.

by Anonymousreply 108May 30, 2024 11:55 PM

I cried too.

by Anonymousreply 109May 31, 2024 4:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 31, 2024 4:55 AM

Young Sheldon panel at PaleyFest 2024. Hosted by the one & only Melissa Peterman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 31, 2024 5:25 AM

Did PaleyFest feature anything about "Feud," which of course featured Mrs. Paley as a main character?

by Anonymousreply 112May 31, 2024 5:38 PM

There was supposed to be a spinoff with Sue from The Middle but it never happened. I don't think this spin off is going to work either.

by Anonymousreply 113May 31, 2024 7:38 PM

It'll work if this guy is on it. Oops. Don't let your videos leak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 14, 2024 2:21 PM

At no time, dick and face are in the same frame. Not reliable.

by Anonymousreply 115July 14, 2024 2:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!