Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Man and His Service Dog Kicked Out of Restaurant: ‘You Don’t Look Blind’

A legally blind TikToker has shared that he and his guide dog were kicked out of a Seattle restaurant when a staff member didn’t believe he was blind.

“I walked in with my guide dog, Mr. Maple, and immediately somebody rushed up to me and said, ‘No pets allowed, only service dogs,'” said Paul, who chronicles his adventures with his partner on the popular TikTok account MatthewandPaul, which has more than 2.1 million followers.

In his TikTok, posted yesterday, Paul said he explained, “‘It's OK, he's a service dog.’ He looked at me, he looked at Maple, he said, ‘Emotional support dog?’ ‘No, like a guide dog for the blind.’”

“I literally had this harness attached to him,” Paul continued, referring to the words “Guide Dogs for the Blind” on Mr. Maple’s harness.

“I showed this to him, I said ‘I'm blind.’”

“He said, ‘You don't look blind,’ and I said, ‘A lot of people in the blind community still have some functional vision.’”

As Paul has previously explained in another TikTok, he has Retinitis pigmentosa, which the National Eye Institute says causes the “cells in the retina break down slowly over time, causing vision loss.”

He can see a small tunnel of vision, surrounded by “moving light, popping random colors, almost like fireworks.”

Paul shared that he tried to explain this at the restaurant.

“He said, ‘You're looking right at me.’ I said, ‘Yes, but it's like I have a pinhole of vision — that's all I can see.’

"He said, ‘Listen, this isn't my first rodeo’ — he literally said that — he said, ‘This isn't my first rodeo.’”

“What is going on out there that would lead this man to believe that I was lying?”

Paul continued, ‘’He said, ‘Do you see any other dogs in this restaurant?’ I said, ‘Honestly, no. I'm blind. There could be.’”

When Paul offered to come back with his dog’s paperwork, he says he was told, “If you step foot back in this restaurant with that dog I will call the police.”

“I'm speechless,” he concluded his video, which at press time had 5.1 million views.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 29, 2024 6:46 PM

ROFL!!

Is that restaurant worker a Datalounger???

He sure sounds like it.

The guy wins for biggest CUNT of the year!

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2024 10:30 PM

The restaurant manager was an a****** no doubt but this is the direct result of all these dumb f**** bringing in their yappy ass and trained behaviorally challenged months into every restaurant store or what have you. These entitled concerts are making it hard for legitimately handicapped people to be accommodated.

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2024 10:37 PM

But how can anyone refuse Mr. Maple the Dollface?? He's so cute.

Paul's cute too, by the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2024 10:39 PM

I'm glad someone finally stood up to one of these dog addicted assholes. It's a shame it was a legitimate guide dog

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2024 10:45 PM

Mr. Maple is literally cute.

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2024 10:50 PM

[QUOTE]“What is going on out there that would lead this man to believe that I was lying?”

The person who kicked him out needs to be called out and made to undergo training if not fired. Having said that:

Trader Joe's in my neighborhood had to put up a nice please and thank you sign in front, off to the side explaining only service dogs are allowed in food service establishments. Apparently, it must have been ignored because it was moved, now practically blocking the entrance way so people and carts have maneuver around it.

In my one Karen moment, I complained about a homeless person bringing a pit bull on a rope (!) into Safeway. The manager said they're not allowed to ask them to leave due to HIPAA because it might place the person in a position of revealing a medical condition. It sounds like a cop out so they don't have to deal with it.

It's not just the homeless. I saw a young, well-dressed couple with a very, very young puppy in the child seat portion of the cart. A puppy that looked so young it hadn't developed the best bowel and bladder control.

Some people are selfish.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2024 10:51 PM

How do people not know this guy Paul is blind?

He's all over social media and YouTube.

Paul has made hundreds of videos about being blind!!!

Even I knew who he was, the minute I saw him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2024 10:53 PM

On Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2024 10:53 PM

How can we do what we do if Paul won't name the restaurant?!

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2024 10:53 PM

And TikTok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2024 10:54 PM

My grandma had RP and eventually could only see shadows :(

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2024 10:55 PM

Over the years, I have come to know two different individuals who were legally blind, though they had some small ability to see in very limited ways. If a person has a service dog, a worker at a restaurant does not have the expertise to determine whether that person is actually blind and needs the dog.

What the worker did was inexcusable, and probably illegal.

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2024 10:56 PM

^^ It's a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (not HIPPA)

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2024 11:01 PM

I like the joke playing, violin virtuoso boyfriend. He endlessly pranks Paul, really cruelly, and I am here for it.

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2024 11:02 PM

Do you see any other dogs in this restaurant? No, I'm blind. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2024 11:06 PM

He should carry his papers. Period.

If you're not popping out deformed goldfish eyes like something out of the execrable "Star Wars Phantom Menace," carry your fucking papers.

(I've always wanted to post a Braille message on a prominent spot that says, "Warning! Do not touch.")

by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2024 11:07 PM

R13 - No, they said HIPAA. I asked for clarification becauseI was confused. "Do you mean the ADA. I was actually writing the following paragraph when you post popped up.

R12 - I'm no lawyer, but it does sound like a gross violation of the part of the ADA of making reasonable accommodation. I haven't watched the video, but if he's being quiet about the restaurant and location, he's probably going through the appropriate channels with authorities to remediate this instead of emplying an internet mob. Restaurant will probably get fined.

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2024 11:08 PM

He should go back and record it. I'd like to see the guy call the Seattle cops. He'd be laughed at and maybe cited. Anyway, I hope Paul contacts the Seattle office of civil rights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2024 11:10 PM

[quote] This isn't my first rodeo.’”

Was he served by Mildred Pierce?

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2024 11:22 PM

[quote]This isn't my first rodeo.

Sorry. I didn't realize my service dog mistakenly led me into a barn. But at least that explains the smell.

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2024 11:25 PM

My grandmother used Received Pronunciation but eventually could only speak in Standard Southern British.

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2024 11:28 PM

[quote] But how can anyone refuse Mr. Maple the Dollface??

Dollface thread.

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2024 11:30 PM

[quote]The guy wins for biggest CUNT of the year!

Speaking of cunts for the blind, Let me tell you more about Deb Messing.

I used to volunteer at a Sudanese school for blind children with cancer. Yes, blind with cancer. Eye cancer.

One day the door opened and in came Deb Messing - she had heard about the school from Charlie Rose, when the two had attended a lecture at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on African maskmasking and had run into an Afrikaaner Doctor without Borders. (Deb, as it turns out, speaks several languages.)

Well, she showed up with a copy of the Rodgers & Hart songbook tucked under one arm, a bag of candy in the other arm, and Billy Stritch coming in behind her with a baby grand on a dolly. Debra embraced the children, some of whom had cancer dripping from their sightless eyes, and proceeded to put on a "one-woman Broadway-style show" in that malarial hut we called a schoolroom.

When it was over, she kissed each child tenderly and presented each one with an iPod filled with the great music of the world. While they were squealing with delight, she took me aside, produced a checkbook, and wrote a sum that enabled corneal transplants for all the children AND endowed us with a new building that made Oprah's school look like an outhouse.

And after she left...I thought my heart was going to break when one of the smallest children looked up at me and said, with tears in her sightless eyes: "Who was that cunt?

by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2024 11:36 PM

The fact that you people automatically buy this story. lol. These influencers make shit up all the time for clicks.

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2024 11:36 PM

R24 You shut your seeing face. Paul is golden.

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2024 11:51 PM

Is Paul the top?

by Anonymousreply 26May 9, 2024 12:14 AM

R26 No, Mr Maple is.

by Anonymousreply 27May 9, 2024 3:10 AM

One of the comments hinted he's already in communication with the restaurant to smooth things out.

The restaurant handled it badly but I see the confusion. Some of us have little or no contact with blind people. Paul isn't anyone's image of what a blind person would look like. Or wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 28May 9, 2024 3:19 AM

R28 Even though he has limited sight, he looks goofy in that blind person way of looking goofy.

by Anonymousreply 29May 9, 2024 3:22 AM

That employee is too stupid to have that job. You can't employ people who put the business at risk like that.

by Anonymousreply 30May 9, 2024 3:25 AM

These two must be exhausting to be around.

They're always "on."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 9, 2024 5:53 AM

Keep being suckers buying into this “story”.

by Anonymousreply 32May 9, 2024 5:58 AM

It's possible that he's an annoying fame whore AND he's telling the truth. I live in the Seattle area and this restaurant employee's cuntiness and his threat to call the cops feel very real.

by Anonymousreply 33May 9, 2024 7:05 AM

The restaurant manager knew that man wasn't blind. There's no actual proof that he could see, but we just know deep down he could. This proves he is not blind.

by Anonymousreply 34May 9, 2024 7:06 AM

Are the people in Seattle rude, R33?

by Anonymousreply 35May 9, 2024 7:08 AM

Matthew!

by Anonymousreply 36May 9, 2024 7:15 AM

People are conflict-averse so the employee threatening to call the cops rather than dealing with the situation himself felt very Seattle, r33.

by Anonymousreply 37May 9, 2024 7:15 AM

*r35

by Anonymousreply 38May 9, 2024 7:16 AM

I want to be TEAM CUNT WAITER but I accept this is not possible. 🥺

by Anonymousreply 39May 9, 2024 7:34 AM

These two are insufferable. All their videos are cloyingly cute that’s unbecoming of men their age. And it there’s something unhealthy in the fact that so many of their videos are titled ‘My blind husband…’, as if one can only define their own spouse by their disability.

by Anonymousreply 40May 9, 2024 8:20 AM

It's best to give the dog away anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 9, 2024 8:27 AM

I think this "blind" guy is playing up an incident to attract attention and traffic to his station.

And I'm supposed to believe that a guy who films himself for a living has no film of this?

I call shenanigans on this one.

by Anonymousreply 42May 9, 2024 10:49 AM

I have had many blind acquaintances. The girls and women all dreamed of having a sighted husband and the said that blind men are mama's boys and big babies. Two sighted brothers I knew married blind women.

One went well. The other - oh, my; a schizophrenic blind woman. What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 43May 9, 2024 12:04 PM

[QUOTE]I want to be TEAM CUNT WAITER

Good god, why?

by Anonymousreply 44May 9, 2024 12:32 PM

[quote] In my one Karen moment, I complained about a homeless person bringing a pit bull on a rope (!) into Safeway.

I don't blame you. Those dogs should not be anywhere outside of well-secured residential property.

by Anonymousreply 45May 9, 2024 2:03 PM

Watching this video of Mr. Maple taking Paul around the city, I can see why people think he's not blind.

He seems to get around fairly well.

I don't like how he laughs about continually stepping on the dog's paws.

And the dog seems confused because Paul and Matt are constantly recording what they're doing, and not paying attention to where they're going, which then throws off the dog and his training.

Social media and guide dogs don't mix!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 9, 2024 2:28 PM

What's the name of the restaurant?

by Anonymousreply 47May 9, 2024 3:36 PM

R47 McDonald's

by Anonymousreply 48May 9, 2024 3:55 PM

I saw the video and it made me respect Paul (and Mr. Maple) a little more because he refused to name the restaurant saying it wasn't fair to them (to ruin their business) over the acts of a stupid and tone-deaf employee. What possessed this dick waiter to challenge an obviously blind guy with his obviously authentic guide dog? The restaurant should do the right thing: fire the dick waiter publicly (meaning that dude will never work in a service position again, in any capacity) and give Paul, Matthew and especially Mr. Maple as many meals as they can eat for a year.

For all the posters criticising these guys as social media personalities, and although it's surely happened before, this is the first time I've seen an influencer on TikTok take their position seriously and acting with some responsibility instead of just fame-whoring it up.

by Anonymousreply 49May 9, 2024 4:24 PM

They almost broke up because Paul is blind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 10, 2024 9:22 AM

Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork, bring your damn paperwork! Seriously, so many entitled Fraus have ruined this for the real people that need them. Just like everyone and their brother seems to have a handicap parking plack yet none of them seem to have real health issues other than entitlement.

Why would you not carry the paperwork if you have it? You know they are going to ask for it. It's gotten worse with all the Fraus and their spoiled dogs.

by Anonymousreply 51May 10, 2024 9:33 AM

I have a really high prescription for glasses, too high to wear contacts and it's getting worse over time. I looked up the legal definition of blindness to qualify for benefit in case I get there. Apperntly I am far from it. According to the US Gov, your eyesight has to be so bad that they cant make glasses in a high enough prescription to see. So it's not always tunnel vision or blackout to qualify, you can see color, shapes, faces etc, just not sharp enough to glasses to correct it.

by Anonymousreply 52May 10, 2024 9:38 AM

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 53May 10, 2024 10:43 AM

[quote] I saw the video and it made me respect Paul (and Mr. Maple) a little more because he refused to name the restaurant

Because it didn’t happen. Restaurants would out him as making shit up for clicks.

by Anonymousreply 54May 10, 2024 10:44 AM

We have British YouTubers faking hate crimes on video. Stop buying into what you see online from people who make their money by pushing bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 55May 10, 2024 10:44 AM

I'm not a lawyer r51 but I think there might be a problem with asking people to prove their disability before their disability is accommodated. It sounds like he gave that cunt waiter a more detailed explanation than he was entitled to.

by Anonymousreply 56May 10, 2024 12:17 PM

r49 Fuck off Paul

by Anonymousreply 57May 10, 2024 12:32 PM

[quote]Blond Woman and Her Service Dogs Kicked Out of Restaurant: ‘You Don’t Look Blond’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 10, 2024 12:41 PM

I work in Beverly Hills and surrounding area. For a while there, every rich cunt was bringing their dog into every establishment from grocery stores to the women's shoe department at Needless Markup. ALL of them calming they were emotional support dogs, but lacked the official papers. How dare you ask them! Well, as predicted, when you have more than one entitled Frau with a dog in a store, there are going to be several others. Barking and fighting started becoming a problem so all of them now have really clamped down with big signs and a mangers or someone keeping an eye on these entitled bitches, the dog owners not the dogs.

I am pretty sure you are legally allowed to ask for proof. It's not really a violation of ADA or other laws since the paperwork is about the dog, not the owner. They don't go up to the owner and ask to prove they have some illness, or medical condition, what they normally say is do you have paperwork for that dog to be in here. If not, sorry. But they let the owner offer the info, they don't demand it right out.

by Anonymousreply 59May 11, 2024 11:57 AM

LOOK AT ME. I CAN'T SEE YOU. LOOK AT ME. I'M A CHATTY ATTENTION SEEKING BLIND MAN. LOOK AT ME. I CAN'T SEE YOU. LOOK AT ME. I'M A CHATTY ATTENTION SEEKING BLIND MAN. LOOK AT ME. I CAN'T SEE YOU. LOOK AT ME. I'M A CHATTY ATTENTION SEEKING BLIND MAN. LOOK AT ME. I CAN'T SEE YOU. LOOK AT ME. I'M A CHATTY ATTENTION SEEKING BLIND MAN. LOOK AT ME. I CAN'T SEE YOU. LOOK AT ME. I'M A CHATTY ATTENTION SEEKING BLIND MAN. LOOK AT ME. I CAN'T SEE YOU. LOOK AT ME. I'M A CHATTY ATTENTION SEEKING BLIND MAN. LOOK AT ME. I CAN'T SEE YOU. LOOK AT ME. I'M A CHATTY ATTENTION SEEKING BLIND MAN.

by Anonymousreply 60May 11, 2024 12:15 PM

Paul and Matthew are harmless, in a mostly shitty world. They have a shtick, and other than repeating some tricks on Paul, they can be very funny together. I give them credit that, as video stars, they're making lemonade out of lemons.

They're also attractive in different ways and I'm sure they're aware that at least part of the fame is based on them being attractive.

Paul's gone way gay with his high poofy hair, which was, believe it or not, at one time, was even higher and tighter than the pic above. He even did a video about how he "does" his hair.

I honestly doubt that he's making this up. Even cynically, why would they take the chance they'd be exposed as frauds and ruin their brand?

But I gotta say, Paul is a wiz at moving around blindly in public. He's very agile. Me? I'd stay home and brood.

He's also an artist.

I am neither Paul nor Matthew. But I'd like to have a drink or dinner with them.

by Anonymousreply 61May 11, 2024 12:23 PM

If he's blind, how does Paul clean up the dog poop on the sidewalk?

by Anonymousreply 62May 11, 2024 12:26 PM

Sniff, Sniff r62.

by Anonymousreply 63May 11, 2024 12:28 PM

Attractive? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 64May 11, 2024 12:34 PM

[quote]Even cynically, why would they take the chance they'd be exposed as frauds and ruin their brand?

How could they be exposed? Given how vague the story was there's no way for him to be caught out.

by Anonymousreply 65May 11, 2024 12:44 PM

65 responses and no mention of surprise anal? You bitches are slipping.

by Anonymousreply 66May 11, 2024 1:09 PM

R62 the old-fashioned way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 11, 2024 3:43 PM

Paul is not faking it.

Why would he?

That's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 68May 11, 2024 5:52 PM

There is no "paperwork". Legit Service Dogs do not require any form of registration. One way to spot a liar is when they do present "Paperwork". That fake shit is available all over the internet and doesn't require any actual training or exam.

I joke that you can tell a working Service Dog by asking the dog "Where's the Kitty-Kitty?" If he reacts, that ain't no Service Dog.

by Anonymousreply 69May 11, 2024 6:38 PM

[quote] I joke that you can tell a working Service Dog by asking the dog "Where's the Kitty-Kitty?" If he reacts, that ain't no Service Dog.

Lol, exactly.

Real service dogs are very disciplined.

by Anonymousreply 70May 11, 2024 6:46 PM

Emotional support or comfort dogs, because providing emotional support or comfort is not a task related to a person’s disability - ADA

So yes, I stand corrected, there is no paperwork required for a SERVICE dog, but by the same token, US ADA says an EMOTIONAL support dog is not a service dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 11, 2024 8:45 PM

Paul talks about being accused of faking his disability.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 12, 2024 1:43 PM

He seems EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 73May 12, 2024 1:54 PM

[quote]Why would you not carry the paperwork if you have it? You know they are going to ask for it. It's gotten worse with all the Fraus and their spoiled dogs.

R51 It is snowflake liberals who use "emotional support dogs/pets" as a crutch.

by Anonymousreply 74May 12, 2024 2:51 PM

[quote]It is snowflake liberals who use "emotional support dogs/pets" as a crutch.

I live in Manhattan and I’m amazed how many people try to pass their dogs off as emotional support dogs (it’s always dogs by the way, never cats or pigs or ferrets). All the time in grocery stores.

My question is: why are you living in NYC if you need an emotional support animal?

by Anonymousreply 75May 12, 2024 2:58 PM

Paul's brush with fame: SCOLDED by Nathan Lane!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 15, 2024 5:21 PM

lawsuit!!!

by Anonymousreply 77May 15, 2024 11:36 PM

some cunts just don't give a fuck. I see them in the stores late around closing time and they just bring their dogs, even big ones. they are just regular dogs, not service ones.

I always give them a dirty look.

by Anonymousreply 78May 15, 2024 11:37 PM

Wait, Paul can’t see me tonguing his hole?!

by Anonymousreply 79May 16, 2024 12:08 AM

This older guy is fun - blinded by a gunshot in his youth I think. I'm not sure he even has eyes, but he manages woodworking and sells his stuff.

The link is his Instagram: John Furniss, the blind woodsman.

And there's Molly Burke with millions of followers. She does a lot of traveling but usually has her mother with her. That's the only way I'd do it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 16, 2024 12:45 AM

This happens all the time. Disabled people and their dogs being refused service because some mouthbreather thinks "they don't look right"

by Anonymousreply 81May 16, 2024 2:50 AM

Sorry, but I would have kicked his ass out of the restaurant for naming his dog Mr. Maple. Then I would have called animal services and reported him for name abuse of a dog.

by Anonymousreply 82May 16, 2024 2:56 AM

But the dog's from Canada! I think it's just adorable to call him Mr. Maple. And I'm sure the dog doesn't mind.

by Anonymousreply 83May 16, 2024 2:58 AM

Shit happens. Maybe they need to put their handicap on their State Issued ID cards so they can prove it. Why would we believe anyone about anything anymore. We are a country of liars.

by Anonymousreply 84May 16, 2024 3:03 AM

Looks like Paul is kicking it up a notch, and taking it to the news!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 20, 2024 11:50 PM

Paul is seriously nancy.

by Anonymousreply 86May 21, 2024 12:47 AM

[quote] Paul is seriously nancy.

How dare you!

by Anonymousreply 87May 21, 2024 12:52 AM

“Bitch you blind!”

by Anonymousreply 88May 21, 2024 12:55 AM

The husband is the 'Naked Violinist' or something similar. He commented on my insta page once (can't stand him) he got blocked. All teefs and 6 pack.

by Anonymousreply 89May 21, 2024 1:02 AM

You don’t look like Angie Dickinson to me

by Anonymousreply 90May 21, 2024 1:21 AM

Paul is such an attention whore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 20, 2024 1:18 AM

Some of you bitter bellies need more help than all the therapists of the world could ever provide.

by Anonymousreply 92June 20, 2024 1:21 AM

The restaurant probably had past issues with people bringing so-called service dogs that they take with them everywhere as a comfort creature rather than something they actually require to get around like a guide dog for the blind. But if this customer has his dog because he is blind, and they refuse to allow him in, then they are not only assholes, they are discriminating against handicap. Personally I would have told them to call the police if that is their approach.

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2024 1:29 AM

Deffo dumb name.

by Anonymousreply 94June 20, 2024 2:13 AM

Paul's children's books are just adorable, as he is.

When he finally revealed to Matthew that he was blind (they met on the Internet), there was an overnight delay in getting a response, and then Matthew sent him a lovely post, complete with recording of blind opera singer Andrea Bocelli, along with Matthew accompanying Bocelli with his violin. They soon met and Matthew taught Paul how to play Twinkle Twinkle on his instrument. Ain't that sweet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 20, 2024 2:24 AM

He’s a liar. 99% of so-called influencers are liars. They will do anything for attention. Stop falling for their bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 96June 20, 2024 2:25 AM

I started following Matthew on Instagram at least 5 years ago because he was a violinist, as am I. Most of his posts consisted of him playing the violin, and he’s very accomplished, so I enjoyed listening to him play. He was already with Paul and was already writing about Paul’s degenerative eye disease, which was particularly problematic because Paul is an artist.

Later on, Matthew ditched his clothes while playing the violin; then it seemed he ditched the violin. Well, as Mazeppa the stripper sang in “Gypsy,” “You gotta get a gimmick if you wanna get ahead,” so I can’t blame him for the changes.

I think the fact that he was writing about Paul’s vision problem years ago before the newer “gimmicks” emerged suggests it’s real, and it seems reasonable to have a companion dog even if Paul still has some level of vision remaining.

by Anonymousreply 97June 20, 2024 5:30 AM

Paul and Matthew are shameless!

I'm starting to think that this really was a publicity stunt, because now they're everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 29, 2024 5:56 AM

Eek. They look like fraternal twins.

by Anonymousreply 99June 29, 2024 6:22 AM

Paul talks so fast he might consider switching careers from influencer to auctioneer.

by Anonymousreply 100June 29, 2024 6:55 AM

[quote] Paul continued, ‘’He said, ‘Do you see any other dogs in this restaurant?’ I said, ‘Honestly, no. I'm blind. There could be.’”

This reminded me of a Sophie Tucker joke…

It’s the one where she and her girlfriend Clementine are out walking their dogs, but want to go into a bar and have a drink. They know they won’t be allowed into a bar with their dogs, so they decide to pretend they’re blind with guide dogs.

Clementine goes first, the bouncer looks at her, looks at her German Shepherd and says, “go on in.”

Sophie goes next. The bouncer looks at her, looks at her dog and tells her, “You don’t expect me to believe you’re blind and a your seeing-eye dog is a chihuahua.”

“They gave me a fucking Chihuahua!?!” Sophie yells out.

by Anonymousreply 101June 29, 2024 6:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!