Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Joe and Kit, Broadway stars (with apologies to Chichester). Season 3 in October. Agatha and The Wild Robot in September. Buzzcut Kit bulked up from Warfare boot camp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 21, 2024 3:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2024 9:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2024 9:49 PM

The best gifs

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2024 9:52 PM

Beach tiddies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2024 10:10 PM

I don’t know if the person who posted that TikTok is a regular reader or lurker here, or if they are friends with someone here. But I feel like DL is directly responsible for Joe’s relationship being made public and Joe subsequently making his TikTok private. I’m actually sad that a new thread was started here. I think it’s time for the HS fandom to leave DL.

This will be my last post here, and I hope other people think twice before continuing to post here too. We knew other fans lerk here and continued to discuss the private lives of the cast. We’re part of the problem, myself included.

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2024 11:33 PM

R5 Good riddance, you overdramatic baby. We figured it four or five months ago and stopped talking about it ages ago. People figured it out now because the creep has no sense of discretion. He doesn’t know how to lock down his social media and kept inserting himself into Sweeney Todd shit.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2024 11:51 PM

Man, you cunts don’t actually give a fuck bout Joe or Kit! If you did you would have some introspection like this poster R5. Joe was dating this guy for months with no problem until it was brought up here. Nobody would know he was his bf if it wasn’t for this forum.

by Anonymousreply 7May 9, 2024 12:05 AM

R7 Are you an idiot? Joe dated this creep for almost half a year with no issue and with us knowing about it.

by Anonymousreply 8May 9, 2024 12:10 AM

Who’s Joe’s bf?

by Anonymousreply 9May 9, 2024 12:10 AM

R8 Are you stupid? How tf do you think fans know about him?

by Anonymousreply 10May 9, 2024 12:12 AM

Why is the bf on stage w/ the cast and crew? Is he controlling?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 9, 2024 12:13 AM

Fans know about him because of an LPSG poster and because the guy is a moron. This discussion is not worth having when we're dealing with morons that don't even know how everything went down.

by Anonymousreply 12May 9, 2024 12:13 AM

R12 You’re right, it’s probably the imbecile frau anyway.

On another note, disappointed that Taylor was likely scolded for posting. He was the best source for Kit content.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 9, 2024 12:16 AM

R12 With cunt fans like you they don’t need haters.

by Anonymousreply 14May 9, 2024 12:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 9, 2024 12:18 AM

Idk why u dumb fraus are acting like this was some national secret. Cori and Leila followed him. The ST ppl post him & follow him. He commented on Joe's post ystrday.

by Anonymousreply 16May 9, 2024 12:21 AM

R16 So? How do you think fans KNOW it’s his bf? Because of gossip that started here and moved to twitter.

by Anonymousreply 17May 9, 2024 12:29 AM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 9, 2024 12:35 AM

R13 I know the Deadline article said that Kit was part of the lead cast, but him sitting next to Alex Garland really drives it in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 9, 2024 12:54 AM

R17 The issue was that it blew up tiktok bc one of the ST cast posted him, retard.

by Anonymousreply 20May 9, 2024 12:55 AM

R20 Posted what, dum-dum? He looked like he was part of the cast. You fucking morons don’t give a fuck about Joe.

by Anonymousreply 21May 9, 2024 1:03 AM

U have to be a real retard to think that ppl figured it out here and only here. A frau from the fandom was sat 2 seats away from him when he was w/ Kit & Tobie, u retards think she didn't figure it out and blab to her group chats. U retards think the LPSG fag only told 1 person?

by Anonymousreply 22May 9, 2024 1:58 AM

R22 What exactly is your point, retard? This place invites weirdos that love to gossip and spread shit. If you cared about Joe as a human being you would think twice before posting here but you don’t give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 23May 9, 2024 2:07 AM

R17 R23 There, there, you're both idiot trolls that don't care about Joe.

by Anonymousreply 24May 9, 2024 2:22 AM

R5 I’m leaving too. This place is infested with trolls. I made the last few threads and I’m shocked to see there is another thread already after Joe went private on Tiktok. I feel terrible.

by Anonymousreply 25May 9, 2024 2:29 AM

This isn’t an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure.

by Anonymousreply 26May 9, 2024 2:46 AM

R24 Fuck off retard

by Anonymousreply 27May 9, 2024 2:50 AM

I'm sticking around, but I demand reform.

by Anonymousreply 28May 9, 2024 2:54 AM

Same R28.

by Anonymousreply 29May 9, 2024 3:55 AM

Joe needs to get over it already. This is the reality of being famous. You don’t have a private life online. He needs to date smarter. This guy’s definitely not a genius.

by Anonymousreply 30May 9, 2024 4:29 AM

Didn’t we all get his name months ago from lpsg and it’s been a secret for months

Wish the trolls would get lost so we can be less fractured with all the good gossip in one place

Love all the pics on this thread already

by Anonymousreply 31May 9, 2024 5:36 AM

Do we know if Joe is still in NYC please ?

by Anonymousreply 32May 9, 2024 5:39 AM

Soooo, this thread knew about bf in January, no one ever posted a photo or name except the actual troll, the photos were ignored for months after troll posted, troll also named him but nothing ever happened. Yes there were murmurings but the LPSG was where the news first broke, not here. On LPSG was an actual guy who dated the bf and had shared privately his name after he shared photos on his at the time public ig! From there on out anyone could’ve figured it out - cast from ST and HS following him etc… a quick fb search, him being posted on ig stories by others…yes it’s been trash here for ages bc of dumb af cunts and trolls but to say this was patient 0 is complete bullshit, and as for the dipshits on twt and tt, they only have themselves to blame!!!

by Anonymousreply 33May 9, 2024 5:55 AM

R28 yes and og op, love the beginning thread, just like the old days! Joe is fucking adorable and Kit pumping is insane hot!!!

by Anonymousreply 34May 9, 2024 5:59 AM

R32 He left already

And the whole thing a tiktok cunt, not this thread or LPSG or anyone else. Then twitter picked up on it acting concerned, but really just blaming Joe. This thread is no longer any place to get any gossip

by Anonymousreply 35May 9, 2024 6:00 AM

R35 thanks - hope he gets to see all his lfriends and family now he is back in the UK

by Anonymousreply 36May 9, 2024 10:36 AM

I know they all make great friends with fellow cast members and I am sure Kit will make friends with the R&J cast but Corey is in NYC doing the Branagh King Lear from end of Oct to mid Dec so hopefully they will get to see each other

Is there any more info on R&J casting or dates please?

by Anonymousreply 37May 9, 2024 10:40 AM

R37 There is no new casting news yet or dates.

by Anonymousreply 38May 9, 2024 1:49 PM

R38. Thanks- I had a look around on ig and the good update accounts , but couldn't see anything

I feel.like tickets will be on sale soon and then we will know more

Def considering a NYC trip

by Anonymousreply 39May 9, 2024 2:50 PM

R33 Calm down. Joe is not stupid. He knew fans would figure it out. It’s probably not as serious as some think. Joe is on Raya still.

by Anonymousreply 40May 9, 2024 3:39 PM

I wasn’t aware that the guy is so fucking stupid that in addition to the initial moronic public instagram posts he’d also kept his fb posts public as well this whole time. His CV must be fictional with that record-breaking lack of common sense. And I get that we’re all attracted to different kinds of people, so if Joe has a genuine preference for ugly older guys that look like TV hosts from the early 2000’s that's fine, but I don’t understand risking all the gossip and the bullshit they bring into his life with their big age, if they’re going to act just as immature and stupid as a guy in his early twenties. I also hope that sooner rather than later Joe becomes aware of the fact that he can do sooooo much better, like he could have anyone he wants, pretty much. Please be more selective, babe.

The reaction from the usual stalkers and morons on twitter has been, as expected, also moronic. Give all the clues in the world and Streisand all over the place for hours and hours, but insist that Joe is a grown adult so it’s all chill, you guyz. Would that be the case if Joe wasn’t a cis gay man? What would happen if Kit showed up in NY to do his play with a middle-aged guy after dating him for like a month? Wild guess but I don’t think they’d have the same reaction!

Let’s not forget that the hair gel aficionado crypt keeper was first mentioned in a warning given about his reputation in the big city of London as having a thing for young twinks, and he was so eager to lovebomb and flaunt his newest addition to the collection only a couple of months into dating Joe, that he inserted himself into Joe’s Broadway debut adventure from the beginning (which is an experience all the money in the world can’t buy, and I bet it wasn’t Joe’s idea), immediately posting personal pics of a celebrity 20 years younger than him with 4 million followers, a hit Netflix show, and passionate fans, all of that plus Joe being at a pivotal moment in his career, about to get even bigger. So careless and stupid, again it's fucking wild that he has a corporate career of his own. That instagram photo of the actors in the company on stage … oh and also that’s Barry at the back, an office manager who’s currently dating the new kid! LMAO Girl. What the fuck. I’m cringing just thinking about it.

TLDR This whole thing sucks. I hope Joe gets whatever support he needs to process the abuse he's received online to get to a place where he can see that a) he’s so amazing and gorgeous he can afford to be picky about guys; and b) this motherfucker is just another user creep who has nothing to offer in exchange for getting to spend time with a hot young twink celebrity that's giving him insider access to experiences that a middle-aged corporate guy could otherwise only see from the outside. Therefore, it’s totally fine to tell him to fuck off after betraying Joe’s trust around the most basic level of privacy -while Joe was telling interviewers that he will NOT post the guy he’s dating, btw-, and choose to spend a fab summer having fun with friends and (hopefully age appropriate) hookups who can keep their business truly private.

As for the fate of the thread, I too was surprised you didn’t let this shitshow fully die this time. Sadly there are no new rules that can be made to improve this place as long as that disgusting homophobic woman stays camped out ready to use her 20 alts to shit on Joe at any given moment. Just save yourself a few bucks and move on. Maybe one day someone will come up with a website for queer men where at the very least trolls can actually get kicked off the thread, and it’s not full of geriatric transphobic cunts. It’s 2024, dream big.

R40 I appreciate the perspective you're giving R33. I personally don't think being on Raya means shit in terms of determining how serious it is, but of course I'd love to believe you're right and it'll be over very soon.

by Anonymousreply 41May 9, 2024 6:02 PM

The guy's facebook isn't even what outed him. It was the ST randos and Dylan posting him on main like morons. Not defending the guy, but the facebook pics weren't anything to write home about and could vaguely be seen as friends and were posted 6 months ago with almost no consequences.

Joe needs to surround himself with better people in general. He's too kind and pretty obviously isn't telling people around him to stop posting about him.

by Anonymousreply 42May 9, 2024 6:12 PM

Fraulien literally pulled the Raya shit out of her ass btw and is trying to spread rumors

by Anonymousreply 43May 9, 2024 6:14 PM

No, I saw the Raya thing too, it’s from that TikTok. A random guy in the comments mentioned that Joe is still on there.

by Anonymousreply 44May 9, 2024 6:18 PM

So wait, we're supposed to stop any and all discussion about Kit, Joe and Heartstopper because some fangirls can't handle the heat in the gay gossip kitchen???!!! Uh, where do some of y'all think you are...

by Anonymousreply 45May 9, 2024 6:25 PM

R45 It’s because all the posters on this thread are millennial women or socially inept gay men. It’s a mess.

by Anonymousreply 46May 9, 2024 6:45 PM

R41 Some of us didn’t make the jump to Reddit and don’t have anywhere else to discuss the guys. I’m glad that someone made a new thread for those of us and appreciate the OP.

by Anonymousreply 47May 9, 2024 6:46 PM

R47 Yeah, some of us still enjoy discussing them here (and learning what they're up to).

I would have joined the Reddit, but I must have missed the link. Does someone know what it is? Or will they not let anyone in?

by Anonymousreply 48May 9, 2024 7:58 PM

R42 Dylan's post didn't show anything and the ST people tagged him in innocent pictures. The word was already going around at that time and it all started because the freak posted pics of Joe on his fb. What reasons does he have to post a famous twink on his public fb other than clout chasing? Not surprising but Kit and Tobie were sensible enough to not follow the guy unlike some.

by Anonymousreply 49May 9, 2024 8:04 PM

Now I made the mistake of looking on FB and realised I have mutual friends. Need to forget that and try and blank the name as I already know more than I ever wanted to but it's all just too tempting when people leave a trail of breadcrumbs.

by Anonymousreply 50May 9, 2024 9:09 PM

R50 That’s the problem. The guy has thousands of followers and/or friends and he started posting Joe immediately, of course it got out. Two days ago someone in that big Heartstopper group with 112k members posted a screenshot of Joe from his Instagram and was babbling on about how he’s friends with Joe’s boyfriend. For a guy who was in the military, he’s a complete fucking moron about OPSEC. I have to think it’s on purpose at this point and that he wants people to know about him despite Joe’s desire for privacy. The public Facebook, posing with the cast and crew of the show in situations that he was totally uncalled for (you can’t tell me there was a reason for him to be in a cast and crew picture taken on stage during the last day), etc.

by Anonymousreply 51May 9, 2024 9:17 PM

R45 I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm more hesitant when it comes to discussing this particular situation both because I have a bad feeling about the guy and because it's something that we know affects Joe. He basically went on a media tour to talk about how he wants his private life to stay that way and he reacted to that TikTok pretty swiftly by unfollowing everyone, archiving all of his videos, and setting his account to private. He also turned off the ability to tag him on Instagram. If shit had leaked and he didn't react or threw caution to the wind, I would feel better about discussing it.

by Anonymousreply 52May 9, 2024 10:09 PM

[52] We can only hope that in regard to the tagging on Instagram, hopefully it just means he has finally gone somewhere warm for a week's break like he mentioned in an interview. This has been his modus operandi when on holidays previously.

by Anonymousreply 53May 9, 2024 11:15 PM

R52 Joe can't have all the perks of being famous without the downsides. That's not how life works. It sucks but maybe it's gonna wake him up. He needs to date smarter guys.

by Anonymousreply 54May 10, 2024 12:40 AM

R47 R48 yes to still discussing Kit and Joe and Heartstopper. and Will Tobie Cori etc.

I love their private lives but also totally understand the need for not discussing openly when there are trolls around .

But more I love all the career sleuthing, working out who they have followed and what they may be doing next

Or the excitement when we find out

RIP sexy monk A 24 film with Manu,

Also remember when I nearly booked lots of performances of Serena in Player Kings because I thought Kit maybe in it. I am grateful to the insider who knew who was cast (not Kit) and stopped me

As for Joe, I want his happiness but his bf does seem to want to flaunt it

Let’s hope he is resting and enjoying some down time and let’s hope the bf does not follow him to his next job

by Anonymousreply 55May 10, 2024 5:29 AM

Also I wasn't aware that in January people were worried for Joe because of this guys bad reputation. It is good to have more info on this as it presents a bigger picture.

I am a live and let live type, and just want Joe to be happy ...... let's hope he is

by Anonymousreply 56May 10, 2024 8:20 AM

In Jodis stories , Tobie is at Buckingham Palace ……. He looks great

by Anonymousreply 57May 10, 2024 1:52 PM

He does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 10, 2024 1:56 PM

Cast of warfare working out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 10, 2024 3:51 PM

Wonder where boot camp is ?

by Anonymousreply 60May 10, 2024 3:52 PM

R59 Kit looks so fucking hot, Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 61May 10, 2024 3:54 PM

R59 i want him bad

by Anonymousreply 62May 10, 2024 4:39 PM

Does Kit have gynecomastia?

by Anonymousreply 63May 10, 2024 4:42 PM

R63 Nah it’s just the weird screenshot of the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 10, 2024 5:22 PM

The fact that the video of Kit doing press-ups shirtless is gaining comments like “put on spf Kittycattybabyboo uwu” and “I’d never be able to do that, I’d be on the floor” rather than “He can bench press me before he rails me” is appalling.

by Anonymousreply 65May 10, 2024 10:04 PM

R65 Credit where credit’s due, though. There are a lot more blatantly thirsty comments than usual.

by Anonymousreply 66May 10, 2024 10:06 PM

R65 Is he in the video? First guy on the left?

by Anonymousreply 67May 10, 2024 10:24 PM

R67 Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 10, 2024 10:51 PM

Bash at the Netflix and Vogue pre-Bafta party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 10, 2024 11:32 PM

Bash front cover with Charithra. Rhea was there too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 10, 2024 11:36 PM

R59 Hot as fuck. Funny how he easily has the best form.

R70 Rhea and Bash both look like shit. Bash is a lost cause with Harry Lambert and also with that head shape, but Rhea needs to step it up if she's going for the West End star thing.

by Anonymousreply 71May 10, 2024 11:45 PM

Glad to finally have an answer. You’re just a fucking Joe troll.

by Anonymousreply 72May 11, 2024 12:13 AM

R72 Stop being an overdramatic frau. "Glad to finally have an answer," like I haven't been a poster in these threads since before the show came out and a DL poster even longer than that. You don't have to be a troll to think that they both looked like shit, you just need eyes. Or are you telling me that the slicked-back hair suits Bash's weird head shape or that Rhea's outfit makes any sense?

by Anonymousreply 73May 11, 2024 12:54 AM

R73 Who’s overdramatic, weirdo? You’ve revealed yourself to be a troll, that’s all. All that preaching and lies about how I always “set up Bash” was bullshit. You’re a classic moronic troll, end of.

by Anonymousreply 74May 11, 2024 12:58 AM

R74 You posted him looking like shit, of course you set him up. You seem to be too dense to understand that no one in these threads gives a fuck about him. Even you didn't bother to mass WW yourself on those posts.

Better luck next time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 11, 2024 12:59 AM

She thinks everyone finds Bash hot but Joe fans in this thread and if she brings him up we have to praised the unemployed assless one or we are bitter and jealous

by Anonymousreply 76May 11, 2024 12:59 AM

Yeah, he looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 77May 11, 2024 1:00 AM

R75 Are you blind and a moron? Bash was invited to that party by Netflix for Heartstopper. If you don’t want to hear about him, go to the Joe thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 11, 2024 1:02 AM

This isn't a catch all Netflix thread moron

by Anonymousreply 79May 11, 2024 1:02 AM

Though like that you admit he couldn't possibly be working with Netflix in any other capacity so it's about his 10 minute stint that he was fired from

by Anonymousreply 80May 11, 2024 1:04 AM

R79 It’s a heartstopper thread, cretin.

by Anonymousreply 81May 11, 2024 1:04 AM

Bash is clinging on to HS for dear life. All of 5 mins per season, 10 mins total, & was fired a year and a half ago. V embarrassing. Wasn't Billy Walsh a hit according to u, frau?

by Anonymousreply 82May 11, 2024 1:06 AM

R80 Fired but invited by Netflix to one of their biggest parties of the year? How do you go through life by being this stupid?

by Anonymousreply 83May 11, 2024 1:08 AM

Netflix having to scrape the bottom of the cast barrel because everyone else is too busy working, on tour, at better parties, etc. isn't exactly the ringing endorsement you think it is.

by Anonymousreply 84May 11, 2024 1:10 AM

R84 Troll

by Anonymousreply 85May 11, 2024 1:11 AM

"One of their biggest parties of the year" & this is the best they could do this yr? Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 11, 2024 1:11 AM

R81 Yes, it is. Where actors that are currently employed in the show are relevant.. People who were fired a year and a half ago, not so much.

Also not sure why you keep linking to a ST thread for Joe like a fucking idiot

by Anonymousreply 87May 11, 2024 1:17 AM

Um so is this real or did someone do some editing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 11, 2024 1:54 AM

It's the thumbnail from the October date video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 11, 2024 2:08 AM

Okay Kit in that fucking push up video hot af and he was by far the focal point, didn’t even notice anyone else, don’t know why the fuck Tobie was at B palace but he looked so good, happy to see him out and about and Joe’s fucking side profile is insane gorgeous! Has Joe been spotted anywhere, is he in NY or back in UK?

by Anonymousreply 90May 11, 2024 4:28 AM

R89 That's such a bad angle for Kit. The lighting does nothing for his skin color and features.

by Anonymousreply 91May 11, 2024 5:14 AM

R89 Hot. I hope Alice gets mad again.

R90 He’s not in New York, he left days ago.

by Anonymousreply 92May 11, 2024 5:42 AM

R92 I wonder if he has stuff coming up and went straight home or on holiday for down time before his next move? Joe is a workhorse with an incredible work ethic I can’t imagine him taking too long of a break, though he deserves it!

by Anonymousreply 93May 11, 2024 8:56 AM

R91 It annoys me but atp I’m over it. I’m only watching the show to see Kit and Joe’s chemistry. Compare this still with the YR ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 11, 2024 9:08 PM

R94 Lol R91 is the Bash frau that had a mental breakdown ystrday bc it was pointed out that Bash looked gross at that party. She's also always tries to say shady shit ab Kit, like that Kit is balding, while her fav's actually starting to lose his hair. His teeth will be next. Don't know why u're responding so earnestly when she's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 95May 11, 2024 9:28 PM

R95 I don’t spend my day in here looking at post history like you. Some of us have lives and don’t care about the stupidity you guys fight over day in and day out. The photography looks bad and I don’t care if the troll shares that opinion.

by Anonymousreply 96May 11, 2024 9:47 PM

R96 Speaking of post histories, funny to see one of the fraus who announced that they were leaving continuing to post here.

by Anonymousreply 97May 11, 2024 10:06 PM

R96 The frau was talking ab Kit's appearance, not ab the photography u absolute retard.

by Anonymousreply 98May 11, 2024 10:07 PM

R97 Don’t you have better things to do? Genuinely.

by Anonymousreply 99May 11, 2024 10:12 PM

Also hilarious coming from the private group fraus who somehow never leave this place.

by Anonymousreply 100May 11, 2024 10:15 PM

R97 I knew that was going to end up happening, hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 101May 11, 2024 10:19 PM

girl you announced multiple times you were leaving. Once, many personalities ago, you said you'd leave until S3 came out.

Don't think many said they were never posting again, just never posting Joe or Kit information that's not public knowledge. Rest assure, I'll continue to be here to shit on Bash as long as you bring him up.

by Anonymousreply 102May 11, 2024 11:59 PM

R102 Girl, no kidding. You’ll be here posting about Bash forever. You clearly have nothing better to do.

by Anonymousreply 103May 12, 2024 1:02 AM

You fraus will be sucking Bash’s dick until the end of time. The obsession is next level, it’s so funny. That break up really did a number on y’all. Joe will never find a better looking guy and that kills you. He will never find a catch because he has no self-worth. Sad. Meanwhile, Bash will live his life, unbothered.

by Anonymousreply 104May 12, 2024 1:49 AM

Blah blah blah Bash is still talentless, underemployed, and ugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 105May 12, 2024 2:55 AM

Lego and OF Nick were both easily better-looking than Bash.

by Anonymousreply 106May 12, 2024 2:55 AM

R106 You mean OF Nick who dumped Joe when he found a better twink? And Lego with his greasy, old and creepy looking self? Lmao. The bar is in hell for Joe. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 107May 12, 2024 4:00 AM

Winners...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 12, 2024 4:16 AM

GLAAD awards - Heartstopper won !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 12, 2024 6:59 AM

Also some Agatha casting rumours

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 12, 2024 7:02 AM

R108 sorry I reposted , I am still half asleep

Also please don’t discourage the cool people from coming back when they and posting , I miss the good interesting chat and the sleuthing

Trolls please leave !

by Anonymousreply 111May 12, 2024 7:06 AM

Fraulein was originally a JoeBash stan that had a breakdown on twitter when they broke up, blamed Joe for it and became fixated on avenging Bash. After pride last year she tweeted "you are mad that bash’s new boyfriend is a handsome artist/model and joe’s new hook ups are all turning out to be middle aged losers who only take advantage of him. For that, i can only sympathize with you." Even after deleting her JoeBash accounts she continued posting on the HS thread with increasing passion until she became her current fully insane self, with an array of alts to interact with and support her arguments (or pretend to slightly and politely disagree, depending on the day), giving her instant WWs so she can pretend there are dozens of lurkers who love Bash and hate Joe ready to applaud her posts. Then later last year came the Joe hate accounts with violent threats on twitter and instagram.

Lots of fans know her real name has leaked before, and she's apparently not afraid of being exposed as a crazy homophobic stalker because she keeps at it, so if that won't stop her and you insist on keeping the thread active, then the only way to do it while also keeping the cast relatively safe from her (especially Joe, who's her main target), is to say nothing if you come across any new information that's not 100% career related. It's a fucking shame how the Baby Reindeer ways of a random homophobic frau obsessed with Bash has managed to ruin one of the most civil threads on DL.

by Anonymousreply 112May 12, 2024 8:45 AM

R112 We really have a mental health issue in this country.

by Anonymousreply 113May 12, 2024 12:30 PM

Bradley posted about the GLAAD awards, essentially tagged everyone who has ever had a line on the show (including people from season 3) and didn’t tag Bash (who is actually in the picture). This cast is funny as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 12, 2024 12:35 PM

You have ruined the thread all by yourselves fraus. The breakup made you all turn psychotic, I’ve never seen something like this. You were fine and respectful for some time but as soon as some fans rightfully questioned what part Joe had in the breakup, y’all turned into Bash haters, obsessed freaks. It’s been more than a year and you still can’t let it go. Full on trolling on this thread.

You reap what you sow.

by Anonymousreply 115May 12, 2024 12:36 PM

At that age, I would have been more worried if Bash and Joe had NOT broken up.

by Anonymousreply 116May 12, 2024 12:38 PM

R114 Funniest thing is a side character with minimal screen time making a post like this instead of one of the leads. We know Joe is too far up his ass to show any real gratitude.

by Anonymousreply 117May 12, 2024 12:38 PM

R116 They moved on pretty fast too. Just their fans who haven’t. Well, mostly Joe’s fans because they’re incredibly bitter and jealous of Bash.

by Anonymousreply 118May 12, 2024 12:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 12, 2024 12:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 12, 2024 12:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 12, 2024 12:45 PM

Lmao tagging some fans who turned on Joe the minute he didn’t act right is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 122May 12, 2024 12:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 12, 2024 12:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 12, 2024 12:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 12, 2024 12:46 PM

R121 No need to bring your own tweet here frau. We all know you’re not a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 126May 12, 2024 12:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 12, 2024 12:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 12, 2024 12:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 12, 2024 12:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 12, 2024 12:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 12, 2024 12:48 PM

R106 In what world? Tal is ugly af.

by Anonymousreply 132May 12, 2024 12:54 PM

R113 You’ve given the same lame jokey response trying to deflect from your own mental illness many times before, and all I can say is… we already know where you live, frau. But nice work telling on yourself anyway. Do you even understand how the internet works?

by Anonymousreply 133May 12, 2024 12:58 PM

Not the treat.. on DL of all places.

by Anonymousreply 134May 12, 2024 1:01 PM

R133 Please, you have a display of mental illness right here with all these tweet posts. And I can’t wait, please “expose” me babe. You think I’m that instagram or twitter troll even when I told you I wasn’t. Just do it already and shut the fuck up xx

by Anonymousreply 135May 12, 2024 1:04 PM

R114 Bradley tagged Darragh, who wasn't even in Season 2 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 136May 12, 2024 2:12 PM

R135 As usual, you think everyone else here has multiple accounts like you do. I’m not the one posting tweets.

If you’re not behind the twitter and instagram threats, you may want to have a word with the person behind them then, because they’ve been trying to sound exactly like you. And if you’re not popbusterz aka joebashcandies you may also want to reach out and apologize to that Indian woman and start posting your own thoughts instead of impersonating her down to her typos and mistranslations, because since so many fans know her personal details, you could get her reported for homophobia and harassment without her knowing.

by Anonymousreply 137May 12, 2024 2:40 PM

R137 Wow I feel so bad for Joe. He has the weirdest fans in the world. Please, get the help you desperately need.

by Anonymousreply 138May 12, 2024 2:47 PM

R138 Says the “Bash fan” frau who is so obsessed with Joe, one year after their breakup she still tracks his likes, articles and tweets about him, what his friends and acquaintances do, and remains camped out on a thread for queer men who don’t care about Bash using multiple alts, WWing yourself because every other DLer despises you. Right.

Your partner surely would be horrified if he knew your parasocial hyper-fixation is stalking the ex of a gay actor you stan who’s half your age. There’s only one fully deranged person on this thread and it’s you, the American Baby Reindeer cunt. Maybe your new nickname should be Martha.

by Anonymousreply 139May 12, 2024 3:13 PM

R139 Your new nickname should be inpatient number 3. This is beyond unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 140May 12, 2024 3:19 PM

R140 No, he’s right, you’re a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 141May 12, 2024 3:40 PM

R141 Says the guy (or woman lbr) on a thread that’s sole purpose is to shit on a queer actor.

by Anonymousreply 142May 12, 2024 3:41 PM

R142 the call is coming from inside the house. Your sole purpose here is to shit on Joe and sometimes Kit

by Anonymousreply 143May 12, 2024 3:44 PM

Cori and Bradley are at BAFTA awards , both look cute

by Anonymousreply 144May 12, 2024 6:59 PM

R143 Wake up. This thread is all you shitting on Bash’s looks unprovoked. You are the troll.

by Anonymousreply 145May 12, 2024 7:37 PM

Toby letting us know Joe is back in London.

by Anonymousreply 146May 12, 2024 7:39 PM

Btw The Kit stans that like to suck Joe’s balls: He deleted all his tiktoks about Kit but kept one with Tobie and one with Dylan. Wake up. He doesn’t give a fuck about your fave.

by Anonymousreply 147May 12, 2024 7:39 PM

R145 No one said anything about Bash at the Vogue party looking like shit until fraulein (you, I’m assuming) brought the pictures over like any of us would give a fuck.

Anyway, Joe at Tobie’s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148May 12, 2024 7:40 PM

R145 It's not unprovoked, Bash actively goes to events looking ugly as fuck. That's provocation enough.

R147 Really quickly, do you remember who the subject of the TikTok with Tobie was?

by Anonymousreply 149May 12, 2024 7:45 PM

Ah Joe, we love you , great pic from Tobie

by Anonymousreply 150May 12, 2024 7:45 PM

R148 But if I say Joe looks like shit in this picture I’m the bad guy?

by Anonymousreply 151May 12, 2024 7:46 PM

Warfare starts shooting tomorrow. An excuse to post this again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152May 12, 2024 7:46 PM

R149 That tiktok is gone, moron.

by Anonymousreply 153May 12, 2024 7:48 PM

Cori.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154May 12, 2024 7:49 PM

Bradley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 12, 2024 7:49 PM

R153 You are genuinely the stupidest fucking person that's ever posted in these threads.

[quote]He deleted all his tiktoks about Kit but [bold]kept one with Tobie[/bold] and one with Dylan.

[quote][bold]That tiktok is gone[/bold], moron.

by Anonymousreply 156May 12, 2024 7:51 PM

R149 Wait, I know! It was about Kit.

by Anonymousreply 157May 12, 2024 7:52 PM

R156 He posted 2 tiktoks with Tobie, you’re the dumbest cunt alive. The one about Kit is gone.

by Anonymousreply 158May 12, 2024 7:53 PM

He left the one about Kit up until he recently cleared his entire account. You're an imbecile and you're confusing the one about Kit with the one on Tobie's page. They each posted one.

by Anonymousreply 159May 12, 2024 7:55 PM

R159 Nobody cares about your dumbass reasoning. Fact is he deleted all traces of Kit on his page and only kept a video about Dylan and Tobie. Wake up.

by Anonymousreply 160May 12, 2024 7:58 PM

R160 Except he kept a video ab Kit up, retard. You being a retard doesn't change that.

by Anonymousreply 161May 12, 2024 8:02 PM

R161 Where? You’re the dumbest person on earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 12, 2024 8:04 PM

R162 You're linking to another imbecile that doesn't understand how TikTok works. Every single video Joe uploaded is gone, not "a lot." The one of him and Dylan isn't one he "kept," it's under the repost tab. Joe doesn't have the option to delete Dylan's videos. Seriously, you have shit for brains. It's incredible.

by Anonymousreply 163May 12, 2024 8:07 PM

We have to get these millennial hags out of the fandom. How do you not know how TikTok works?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164May 12, 2024 8:08 PM

R163 This is why I always call that frau a retard.

by Anonymousreply 165May 12, 2024 8:10 PM

R160 Did you pull that from your little notebook of Joe's online activity? Do you keep it in your nightstand and write in every night? Do you start it with "Dear diary, day 373 of no one giving a shit about my fave and it's all Joe's fault"?

R159 is right anyway. He left the one about Kit up before he cleared everything.

by Anonymousreply 166May 12, 2024 8:11 PM

R163 The video is still on his profile, retard. If he wanted he could undo the repost. You’re the dumbest bitch alive. He also deleted the one with Kit’s hoodie way before he went private. He commented under a comment that he is his own person - Kit would never do that. He doesn’t give a shit about Kit. Open your eyes.

by Anonymousreply 167May 12, 2024 8:13 PM

Fraulein having to backpedal and ask why Joe didn't undo reposts is so fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 168May 12, 2024 8:15 PM

unemployed bridge troll is still tryin to pander to the swifties?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 12, 2024 8:16 PM

"Dear diary, today Joe deleted a TikTok. I just know I can use this against him to avenge my fave somehow."

by Anonymousreply 170May 12, 2024 8:16 PM

King Bradley tagging all of the RELEVANT HS ppl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 12, 2024 8:18 PM

R169 Imagine being mad at a queer actor raising money for charity. Mad because he is the hotter twink?

by Anonymousreply 172May 12, 2024 8:18 PM

R171 Bradley is so fucking funny for this.

by Anonymousreply 173May 12, 2024 8:19 PM

You're all crazy and should be dealt with.

by Anonymousreply 174May 12, 2024 8:26 PM

R171 Bash hates him and unfollowed him once so why should he tag him

by Anonymousreply 175May 12, 2024 8:35 PM

R175 That’s why his career is a being a failed reality star. Meanwhile Rhea is on the West End and Bel stay unbothered.

by Anonymousreply 176May 12, 2024 8:39 PM

Hey Martha, we still remember when you posted "At least Bash is not an only fan porn star's cum dump. Be sex positive all you want, joe lost something that day that he will never get back." a few weeks after they broke up. And many other variations on that, because you never know when to shut the fuck up.

You're a homophobic frau obsessed with the private life of a gay actor young enough to be your kid. Find yourself a hobby that doesn't involve attacking queer celebrities and invading spaces for queer MEN with your prejudice and hate, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 177May 12, 2024 8:40 PM

Bradley is in a play soon. His career is fine.

by Anonymousreply 178May 12, 2024 8:41 PM

R177 Someone come get this inpatient back into her room. She’s having a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 179May 12, 2024 8:43 PM

Jonathan Bailey w kylie minogue and Andrew Scott

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 12, 2024 8:48 PM

R152 thanks for the reminder, work is insane and I cannot keep up

How long is the shoot please ?

by Anonymousreply 181May 12, 2024 8:51 PM

R176 Nah, Bradley's originating a role in a musical next month. A musical that's actually running in London, not in the bumfuck middle of nowhere.

R181 From tomorrow to June 17th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 12, 2024 8:58 PM

The Bash stans are still claiming Rhea even when she unfollowed the lizard account and didn’t pose for any pictures with Bash at the BV party? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 183May 12, 2024 9:01 PM

R183 Only stupid fraus would think this means anything. She unfollowed a bunch of people.

by Anonymousreply 184May 12, 2024 9:05 PM

R182 Lmao nothing funnier than Joe stans backpedaling their “you’re a failed actor if you’re not on Broadway” bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 185May 12, 2024 9:07 PM

So Bradley's doing an Off-West End musical, Rhea's headed to the West End, while others are headed for Chichester.

by Anonymousreply 186May 12, 2024 9:18 PM

R186 And is Joe doing? Working the cash at Nandos?

by Anonymousreply 187May 12, 2024 9:20 PM

Gearing up to do promo for the 2 shows he has lead roles in coming off the heels of his Broadway debut.

by Anonymousreply 188May 12, 2024 9:27 PM

R187 Maybe you're losing your faculties in your old age but Joe just wrapped a successful run on Broadway and is about to start promo for Agatha. What's your fav up to these days? Being ignored by Chipotle? Maybe he should be bribing his ex to stop oversharing on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 189May 12, 2024 9:29 PM

R188 Promo is 6 months away. He has nothing else lined up? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 190May 12, 2024 9:31 PM

R179 I'm perfectly calm, Martha. Just perennially disgusted by fraus invading our spaces to troll. It's not our fault that you've been excluded from group chats with the other Bash fraus and nobody will talk to you about him. You're the one who's scrambling, still trying to pretend you're a gay man when no gay man would act like Bash getting into another lovebombing relationship with Charlie was some huge win, or a testament to his superior character lol. No gay man would ever criticize casual sex with a nice looking guy with a big cock just for having an only fans, like you did from the start and continue to do even in your recent posts to use that "against" Joe. This isn't the 1950s and we're not a bunch of prejudiced, repressed women like yourself, homophobe.

The backpedaling and gaslighting starts with you and your ever shifting goalposts. What happened to all the passionate claims that Kit would never go to see Joe's show? Or how Joe couldn't be bothered to even like the Rome and Juliet announcement because he doesn't care about Kit? Turned out to be a bunch of bullshit you made up in your deranged head, didn't it. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 191May 12, 2024 9:51 PM

R191 tl;dr girl take your zoloft and piss off.

by Anonymousreply 192May 12, 2024 9:56 PM

Your fav hasn't work all year and doesn't have anything until maybe the fall, why are you even talking about Joe

by Anonymousreply 193May 12, 2024 10:22 PM

Oh no suddenly she's hit her reading limit again because she's unable to argue against basic facts. Rinse and repeat. She truly is a regular Martha. I almost feel bad for the endless DMs Bash must get from this stalker.

by Anonymousreply 194May 12, 2024 10:34 PM

R194 Damn, your life must be miserable. I feel sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 195May 12, 2024 10:44 PM

She never argues back. It's just ad hominem attacks or deflection

by Anonymousreply 196May 12, 2024 11:06 PM

R196 Why would I argue with a sick individual? I already told the nut-job idk who this Martha chick is. She’s wasting her time writing her monologue here. It’s also counterproductive to shame me for “attacking a gay man” when this thread is full of posters who shit on a queer actor daily and you’ve been at it for a full year.

by Anonymousreply 197May 12, 2024 11:15 PM

My life is great. Especially because I'm not a crazy adult woman who'll post shit like this about a teenage actor in a TV show: “When I feel weak, I take strength from you. When I feel tired, I take spirit from you. When I feel sad, I take joy from you. When I feel defeated, I take courage from you. Thank you for inspiring me every day, Sebastian Croft".

Or this homophobic fanfiction, because she's taken a celebrity breakup personally and can't accept that a gay man who's no longer in a relationship is free to have sex with other men: "Joe is a narcissistic jerk who immediately jumped into bed with the Only fan N*** the moment Bash got a little busy."

No amount of childish deflection will change the fact that you're a homophobic creep invading a space for queer men to troll and post hateful comments. Using Bash to do so is also homophobic, btw.

by Anonymousreply 198May 12, 2024 11:16 PM

R198 Can you remix this bullshit at least? Write something more interesting. You’re on a thread where Dlers harass and bully a gay actor daily. You’re the definition of hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 199May 12, 2024 11:23 PM

The only gay actor harassed daily on this thread is Joe by you. Your fav isn't gay

by Anonymousreply 200May 12, 2024 11:33 PM

R200 Bash is gay the only one who’s not gay is Kit.

by Anonymousreply 201May 12, 2024 11:35 PM

He's "queer"

by Anonymousreply 202May 12, 2024 11:37 PM

Martha is the deranged stalker in Baby Reindeer. And stop projecting your gender and your bullshit onto us, homophobic frau. What you've posted about Joe is public, and anyone can see it has no connection to Bash whatsoever. Pure unjustified hatred. Just like anyone can see how bad you are at pretending to be a gay man.

R199 False. You're using Bash as an excuse when days and days go by without people mentioning him. In fact, you know nobody likes him here, so you made a couple of Bash posts the other day as bait to get a reaction and be able to troll again. Nobody is harassing him because he's irrelevant.

You are tracking Joe's friends and his online activity despite repeating again and again that you're too busy for social media. All you do is lie. You're a sick homophobic woman trolling a thread for queer men to shit on a gay actor, and it's been that way since day one.

by Anonymousreply 203May 12, 2024 11:38 PM

R202 Gay, queer, wtv. Are you an elderly gay? Times have changed grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 204May 12, 2024 11:40 PM

R203 Please. Joe’s fans are the biggest homophobic pricks there is. Joe knew Bash was getting cyber bullied by his fans and he did nothing. He went on and encouraged them once they broke up. Your fave has no regard for his peers. You’re a sick individual. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 205May 12, 2024 11:44 PM

R204 Aren't you supposed to be the elderly gay here? All this bs for a dumb troll who's so lazy she won't even bother with a consistent persona. Fucking hell.

by Anonymousreply 206May 12, 2024 11:45 PM

R193 I think we should go back to this. Really want to know why fraulein thinks she can speak on Joe or Kit at all. Joe's been in a Sondheim musical on Broadway, is a Marvel lead, and is a Netflix lead. Kit's going to be doing Shakespeare on Broadway, is an A24 lead, and is a Netflix lead. Bash is making a less-than-triumphant return to Chichester's largest bingo hall to perform for the geriatric crowd again and has an extremely bit part in a BBC series. She also goes around trying to downplay Joe and Kit's friendship when Kit went to New York to see Joe in Sweeney Todd and this is how happy Joe looked to have Kit (and Tobie) visit him. Meanwhile, Kit only occasionally bothers to like Bash's posts and hasn't commented on anything in almost a year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 12, 2024 11:52 PM

R205 Whatever happened between Joe and Bash should have nothing to do with your actions and posts on this thread. You've said that yourself many times -you don't personally know these people!- and yet you continue to camp out on this thread making up vile homophobic lies about Joe and obsessively track his every move online. You're so deranged you're unable to make sense. I don't give a fuck about Bash, therefore I don't follow his career or personal life. You, on the other hand, stalk both Bash and his ex.

by Anonymousreply 208May 12, 2024 11:55 PM

R208 Tell that to the fraus who are obsessed with Bash to the point of holding a grudge when they weren’t even in the relationship. You have no point to make. You’re absolutely out of your mind if you think you’re making any sense. The normal posters all left because of this thread’s obsession with shitting on Bash. You have been harassing a queer actor for a year. Ofc some crazy fans would retaliate somewhere else. You have your sick mind to blame, that’s all.

by Anonymousreply 209May 12, 2024 11:59 PM

R207 Of course it's all bs. She never makes sense, that's irrelevant to her. It's impossible to have a good faith conversation with a homophobic troll who deflects when confronted with basic facts.

by Anonymousreply 210May 13, 2024 12:00 AM

R208 You stalk Bash’s ex’s twitter page, you stalk his career moves, you stalk his instagram and tiktoks for months like please be serious. You have no argument.

by Anonymousreply 211May 13, 2024 12:07 AM

R207 Anyone with two eyeballs can see that it’s a one sided friendship because Kit is too nice. It’s very very clear when Joe is close with someone (because he can’t stop posting them and commenting on their posts). He doesn’t do that with Kit.

by Anonymousreply 212May 13, 2024 12:10 AM

R209 R211 Okay, that's enough for me because you sound like you're on some kind of medication or episode that keeps you thinking in a loop. Also, you continue to attack a straw man since I don't follow Bash anywhere and have no clue what he's up to.

Illness or medication, still doesn't make me feel sorry for you tbh because you're to blame for turning this thread into a fucking mess with your creepy, violent campaign of homophobia against Joe. I really hope someone eventually cuts your internet access or re-directs your hyper-fixation, for our sake.

We should be able to have spaces to discuss dumb queer shows like HS freely, without cishets always showing up and ruining everything. DL needs a gay captcha or something to filter them out.

by Anonymousreply 213May 13, 2024 12:18 AM

R213 No, you don’t deserve a place to freely bully a queer actor - not one who’s been cyber bullied for years because he made the mistake of dating Joe Locke. I didn’t ruin this thread. You guys did this all by yourselves. DL knows you all are middle age women so don’t even start. A gay man would never talk like this.

by Anonymousreply 214May 13, 2024 12:23 AM

R212 Are you acting like Joe didn't like a bunch of the Romeo + Juliet posts, comment on one of them, and then repost the shoot to his Stories with the caption "Hot" a couple of weeks ago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 13, 2024 12:26 AM

r214 Yeah, because the gay men in every other thread are worse than we are. You’re just a sissy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 216May 13, 2024 12:27 AM

R215 Just him sucking up to get Rachel to follow him back. Which she didn’t because she knows better.

by Anonymousreply 217May 13, 2024 12:31 AM

R216 Then why are you crying about what I’m saying about Joe?

by Anonymousreply 218May 13, 2024 12:34 AM

R217 This is going to go the same way you claiming that Kit wouldn't visit Joe or Joe wouldn't like the R+J stuff is going to go. He's going to end up visiting Kit to see him in the play and Rachel is going to actually meet him and follow him then.

by Anonymousreply 219May 13, 2024 12:44 AM

Have no idea what resident cunt is saying but they are a masochist, so remember when you engage with them, they're getting off on it, so up to you if you want to give them their daily kink quota! Bradley is a king, Joe is fucking hot, Tobie we thank you for your service!

by Anonymousreply 220May 13, 2024 3:19 AM

R220 Keep telling yourself that.

by Anonymousreply 221May 13, 2024 4:11 AM

R214 Do gay men talk like this

[quote] Bash and Charlie are enjoying a nice evening at home like husbands.

by Anonymousreply 222May 13, 2024 4:38 AM

[207] 'Chichester's largest bingo hall ' lol... best line we've had in a while....

by Anonymousreply 223May 13, 2024 6:34 AM

R222 Idk ask your fave Bradley

by Anonymousreply 224May 13, 2024 12:25 PM

Wth is Joe doing with his face? Terrifying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 13, 2024 3:21 PM

Absolutely hilarious you are trying to push because Bradley is getting married suddenly your embarrassing pasta husband shit for a LDR of a month and saying the 20 year old needs to settle down in a nice relationship is totally is something totally normal for a gay guy to say

by Anonymousreply 226May 13, 2024 3:22 PM

Not sure why they didn't do this a couple days ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 13, 2024 3:25 PM

R225 Joe’s gorgeous face is co-leading the third season of a global hit show at age 20, while you spend every waking minute online thinking and talking shit about him like a pathetic, homophobic, attention-starved loser in her 40s.

by Anonymousreply 228May 13, 2024 3:30 PM

R228 He looks old in that teaser. All this talk about Kit looking older when Joe doesn't look like the cute twink either.

by Anonymousreply 229May 13, 2024 3:34 PM

The way fraulein RUSHED to post something negative about Joe before any of us had even posted the clip is so pathetic. She’s obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 230May 13, 2024 3:35 PM

R226 The way you push whoring around because you can't find a decent guy to settle down with is hilarious. Your fave can't even relate. He is in a monogamous relationship. Sad for you.

by Anonymousreply 231May 13, 2024 3:36 PM

Idk how any of you can honestly say this new cinematographer is better than Diana (s1). Nick looks like he's in a war movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 13, 2024 3:58 PM

R232 kit looks hot but yeah, i don’t like the new cinematographer

by Anonymousreply 233May 13, 2024 4:00 PM

Oooh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 13, 2024 4:06 PM

R234 Was just about to post this. The hype is real. It got 5K likes in 4 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 235May 13, 2024 4:07 PM

We will most likely have some news tmw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 13, 2024 4:09 PM

S3 date announcement on Youtube -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 13, 2024 4:10 PM

Marvel deleted it for some reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 13, 2024 4:13 PM

R238 It was probably a way to generate hype and excitement. It was a joke.

by Anonymousreply 239May 13, 2024 4:20 PM

Yeah, fans are stupid as hell to think it's an actual title change

by Anonymousreply 240May 13, 2024 4:31 PM

I just need one scene of dom Nick and sub Charlie and I'll forget the yellow ugly filter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 13, 2024 4:40 PM

[quote] dk how any of you can honestly say this new cinematographer is better than Diana (s1). Nick looks like he's in a war movie.

[quote] kit looks hot but yeah, i don’t like the new cinematographer

R232 R233 Yeah, I'm also not a big fan of the visual look so far for this season - 1. the shorter hair on Nick, like S2 (ugh)...and 2. the cinematography - it's that overly yellow, hazy look again. Eh. S1 will still be king visually and edit-wise.

by Anonymousreply 242May 13, 2024 4:48 PM

R242 It makes it look so low quality even when it's in high resolution. I'm at a loss as to how they could think this looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 13, 2024 4:56 PM

R242 Kit’s hair looks awful. Greasy and thinning and weirdly cut. If I were him I’d bring my own hair stylist to set.

by Anonymousreply 244May 13, 2024 5:13 PM

R242 S2 Nick’s hair was fine. S3 first look is the weakest of the three. Joe was just done with Marvel and Kit looked hot all summer. I’m not sure how the HS team managed to fuck it up. Did they change the hair and makeup department?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 13, 2024 5:56 PM

Not bad for someone unemployed never to work again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246May 13, 2024 5:59 PM

Also, their “his” sound weird in S3. Sounds like they are forcing it.

by Anonymousreply 247May 13, 2024 5:59 PM

They sound completely normal and look fine minus the color grading, so I assume the whiner is the Bash fraulein miserable about her fave being shitcanned as per usual.

by Anonymousreply 248May 13, 2024 6:20 PM

R248 You have four different posters complaining about the new teaser. It looks like shit. S3 looks like a hot, garbage mess. Yikes. Bash left just in time.

by Anonymousreply 249May 13, 2024 6:23 PM

R248 Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 250May 13, 2024 6:24 PM

Sensitive girlies should leave DL.

by Anonymousreply 251May 13, 2024 6:27 PM

I agree, the frau that cries every time someone points out that Bash has a weird skull shape, nasty teeth, and no job prospects should go first.

by Anonymousreply 252May 13, 2024 6:38 PM

R248 The cast reunion for Bel’s birthday party. Unbothered, pretty people. Guess who was not invited?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253May 13, 2024 6:38 PM

R249 You don't count as another person just because you get on your sockpuppet account to say Kit is ugly

by Anonymousreply 254May 13, 2024 6:39 PM

R253 "The cast" and it's Cori and a bunch of minor actors/extras.

by Anonymousreply 255May 13, 2024 6:39 PM

R255 Now they’re shading Jenny and the other ‘minor actors’ because Joe’s ugly ass wasn’t invited. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 256May 13, 2024 6:42 PM

R254 You’re too dumb to look at post history now?

by Anonymousreply 257May 13, 2024 6:43 PM

A lot going on today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258May 13, 2024 6:46 PM

R256 Jenny has about 3 minutes of screentime per season, what else would you call her? Everyone outside of Kit, Joe, Cori, Kizzy, Yaz, Will, and Tobie is a minor actor on this show.

by Anonymousreply 259May 13, 2024 6:47 PM

R259 Weren’t you praising Bradley earlier? Now he’s part of minor actor who’s not important? Lmao. You’re really the dumbest bitch.

by Anonymousreply 260May 13, 2024 6:51 PM

People like Bradley. He's a very minor character in the show and his fans know that, unlike Bash fans who have delusions of grandeur and think he's fired ass needs to be praised and discussed and that he's booked and busy and has an ass.

by Anonymousreply 261May 13, 2024 6:53 PM

R261 Bla bla bla. You said the cast dumped Bash and now you’re backpedaling. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 262May 13, 2024 6:55 PM

Really shows how low Bash has sunken that fraulein is celebrating that he was in the same room as Cormac and Bel. Call me when anyone that matters remembers that he exists beyond a pity like.

by Anonymousreply 263May 13, 2024 6:59 PM

R263 So hilarious when your delusion starts to unravel.

by Anonymousreply 264May 13, 2024 7:01 PM

R252 I’d be mad too if my fave looked like a 45 year old, drunk divorced man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265May 13, 2024 7:09 PM

Doesn’t really count as a cast reunion if none of the fandom gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 266May 13, 2024 7:09 PM

R266 Newsflash but the cast doesn’t give a shit about the fandom. Especially the twitter fraus.

by Anonymousreply 267May 13, 2024 7:13 PM

Shading Kit’s looks is the most delusional angle you could go for when the trailer release resulted in renewed thirst over him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268May 13, 2024 7:14 PM

Didn’t Bash and Joe invite Kit over for a coke-fueled marathon fuck session?

It should have been a plot point.

by Anonymousreply 269May 13, 2024 7:22 PM

R268

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270May 13, 2024 7:27 PM

R269 If I was Bash the coke head I'd be irate that my nose didn't even bother to collapse a bit so that I could look slightly less like Toucan Sam.

R270 They're both in their 20s, probably why they look like they're in their 20s.

by Anonymousreply 271May 13, 2024 7:29 PM

R271 Both newly 20 and already looking old as hell, especially Joe.

by Anonymousreply 272May 13, 2024 7:33 PM

Your fav's face is melting and his teeth are orange. Please stop talking about anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 273May 13, 2024 7:49 PM

R248 I'm sorry but the teaser looks bad. It's embarrassingly bad. It's not just the awful filter. I'm not the troll. I don't know what they are saying because I have them on mute. I would not be upset if Kit and Joe never post about it on their stories. It genuinely looks like the show is made for little kids. Alice said the new season will be more grown up but that teaser doesn't show that whatsoever. Joe and Kit are way too talented and attractive to be doing this show. They better get a HUGE pay increase if they decide to do season 4.

by Anonymousreply 274May 13, 2024 7:57 PM

Joe seems more than fine with it, he commented on the clip and posted about to his Stories.

by Anonymousreply 275May 13, 2024 8:06 PM

R275 He didn't post the teaser.

by Anonymousreply 276May 13, 2024 8:12 PM

R273 Your fave looks like a bad surgery operation.

by Anonymousreply 277May 13, 2024 8:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278May 13, 2024 9:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 13, 2024 9:29 PM

R249 So why don't you follow Bash and leave

by Anonymousreply 280May 13, 2024 9:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 13, 2024 9:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282May 13, 2024 9:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 13, 2024 9:53 PM

The teaser posted by Netflix UK and the HS account alone already has 4+ million views.

by Anonymousreply 284May 13, 2024 10:33 PM

All bc a fan wants Joe to play Ernst in the SA film???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 14, 2024 12:03 AM

Suck ass film?

Porn?

I’d watch that!

by Anonymousreply 286May 14, 2024 12:04 AM

Spring Awakening. And policing other Joe stans because they have different ideas for roles for Joe is weird.

by Anonymousreply 287May 14, 2024 12:06 AM

A rimming scene would make that awfully predictable tripe a bit more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 288May 14, 2024 12:10 AM

>I think people who keep commenting that he should play Ernst are fucking stupid and homophobic because why do you only see him as an actor who can play a gay person. It angers me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289May 14, 2024 12:11 AM

There should be a gay SA interpretation, where the bottom gets the the clap and eventually goes nuts.

by Anonymousreply 290May 14, 2024 12:18 AM

R290 This is the only way I’d want Joe in an adaptation. (But seriously, am I the only one that isn’t super into the Spring Awakening thing? I think now would be a good time for a serious turn in an original drama or something like that, something to show more range.)

by Anonymousreply 291May 14, 2024 12:21 AM

R289 The funny thing is that Joe wants to play gay roles. He wants to play a gay prince. He wants to play gay in The Last Five Years. His fans are stupid and homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 292May 14, 2024 1:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293May 14, 2024 3:37 AM

Nima at curtain call of London west end Romeo and Juliet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294May 14, 2024 7:38 AM

[294] Do we know what role did Nima play?

by Anonymousreply 295May 14, 2024 8:03 AM

Press Night for R&J is Thu 23rd May

I wonder if and HS cast will go to see Nima .

Hope Miss Kooky goes to meet the celebs , she is good at sharing

by Anonymousreply 296May 14, 2024 8:05 AM

R295 Not sure what role Nima plays ..... want to read about the play too and see people's reactions but work so crazy . Will take a look tonight .

by Anonymousreply 297May 14, 2024 9:39 AM

On the @netflixuk ig, the heartstopper post has had 6.2 millions views so far.

Way ahead of all recent posts.

Go heartstopper!

by Anonymousreply 298May 14, 2024 9:44 AM

Nima plays Benvolio Montague , the cousin of Romeo.

by Anonymousreply 299May 14, 2024 11:11 AM

Nima and Fisayo are in 2 of the biggest west ends plays this year, that’s really fucking cool!!!

by Anonymousreply 300May 14, 2024 1:10 PM

Hot. Let's hope this movie will come out soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301May 14, 2024 1:46 PM

One of US still

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302May 14, 2024 1:47 PM

Another one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303May 14, 2024 1:51 PM

R303 Kit should pray this movie doesn’t get out. The director couldn’t get in any festivals. This looks like a mess.

by Anonymousreply 304May 14, 2024 2:58 PM

R300 Never beating the bitter and jealous allegations. Suddenly you care about minor actors in the cast?

by Anonymousreply 305May 14, 2024 2:59 PM

Even Maia making it to Broadway before Bash is killing me. He really is completely talentless.

by Anonymousreply 306May 14, 2024 5:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 14, 2024 5:28 PM

Posting bitter tweets from random fraus with 4 likes is not going to make Bash more employed

by Anonymousreply 308May 14, 2024 5:47 PM

R308 Insulting Bash while posting news about Kit’s ex is not going to get Joe a job. Even his stans are losing their minds and blowing up tiktok comments to get him hired. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 309May 14, 2024 5:52 PM

"Dear diary, if I keep saying Joe's unemployed, I just know it will come true. His Marvel and Netflix jobs don't count. Maybe I can manifest a real job for Bashy next!"

by Anonymousreply 310May 14, 2024 6:08 PM

R310 “Dear diary, if I insult Bash maybe the dreams of him rimming me will stop. If I stalk his ex and shit on Bash nonstop maybe it will give me some purpose in life. If I bully a queer actor maybe it will stop me from feeling like a complete failure”

by Anonymousreply 311May 14, 2024 6:17 PM

Agatha news in a couple hours btw.

R311 Nobody wants that diseased tongue near their hole be fr. Why do you keep going with the angle that everyone wants to fuck Bash.

by Anonymousreply 312May 14, 2024 6:40 PM

Context for this tweet: Tony and Grammy award winner Steven Sater posted an ig story a month ago after seeing Sweeney Todd (with a photo he took with Joe after the show), in which he exclusively praised Joe's presence in the show, describing him as "simply the best".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 14, 2024 6:42 PM

Maybe if you didn’t bring him up constantly you would make more sense. Never seen someone this obsessed before. Anyway.

by Anonymousreply 314May 14, 2024 7:01 PM

R313 Poor guy gonna have to call a restraining order.

by Anonymousreply 315May 14, 2024 7:02 PM

R315 What the fuck are you talking about. Steven loves Joe and it would be amazing if they worked together.

by Anonymousreply 316May 14, 2024 7:25 PM

Kathryn is at the disney upfronts

by Anonymousreply 317May 14, 2024 7:54 PM

R298 replying to myself, it has 7.3 m views now

Insanely popular

Season 4 anyone ???

by Anonymousreply 318May 14, 2024 7:55 PM

Joe’s at the upfronts too with Kathryn and Patti talking about Agatha and a bit about Heartstopper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319May 14, 2024 8:06 PM

Yay! Cool Joe content . Where is this please ?

by Anonymousreply 320May 14, 2024 8:07 PM

R319 How? I thought he was in London? Is it prerecorded?

by Anonymousreply 321May 14, 2024 8:08 PM

He looks amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322May 14, 2024 8:20 PM

Great pic of Joe Patti and Kathryn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323May 14, 2024 8:32 PM

R523 Sorry duplicate post

by Anonymousreply 324May 14, 2024 8:33 PM

R319 Dying at Joe being visibly upset the interviewer mentioned heartstopper. Sorry that’s all people care about

by Anonymousreply 325May 14, 2024 8:33 PM

R322. He does look amazing

by Anonymousreply 326May 14, 2024 8:34 PM

R325 You're hallucinating, as usual. Joe was clearly touched by the interviewer's comments. There's a lot of expectation for Agatha, and it's amazing that a 20-year-old from the IOM is the 3rd person standing there next to Kathryn and Patti promoting their new Disney/Marvel show where he plays a gay superhero.

by Anonymousreply 327May 14, 2024 8:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 14, 2024 8:54 PM

R327 He needs media training bc he was struggling to even articulate one question.

by Anonymousreply 329May 14, 2024 9:04 PM

Joe’s cardigan is Celine. HOT!

by Anonymousreply 330May 14, 2024 9:37 PM

Can someone please tweeze that kid’s eyebrows. He looks like a character on the Muppets.

by Anonymousreply 331May 14, 2024 10:09 PM

Well well well, guess who will be on Broadway at (almost) the same time as Kit. Wonder if we will get pictures of them together again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 14, 2024 11:01 PM

WTF is with all of these young guys and white socks?

by Anonymousreply 333May 14, 2024 11:33 PM

R332 Probably not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334May 14, 2024 11:37 PM

R332 They seem supportive online so I can see both seeing each other's plays. We might never know about it though.

by Anonymousreply 335May 14, 2024 11:43 PM

R334 As if this means anything. They’re both young and hot.

by Anonymousreply 336May 15, 2024 1:07 AM

Maia isn't going to want anything to overshadow her Broadway debut and Kit would absolutely do that. Anyone that thinks there's going to be a round 2 is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 337May 15, 2024 1:36 AM

R337 They could easily do wtv behind close doors and Kit would most likely go towards the end of her run like he did with Joe. Why are so many of you weird about this?

by Anonymousreply 338May 15, 2024 2:02 AM

Duh!! Jealous overprotective fags!

by Anonymousreply 339May 15, 2024 2:34 AM

The weird ones are the ones that keep trying to make this a thing when they haven't seen each other in a year and a half (even when they've been in the same city) and when Maia has a new boyfriend. Kit might already be fucking someone else for all we know. The desire to have these two be a thing again is extremely frauish.

by Anonymousreply 340May 15, 2024 3:04 AM

Remember when the ppl on here obsessed with Maia wrote essays ab how they were in love? LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 341May 15, 2024 3:06 AM

R340 What’s frauish is your attitude towards the idea that wasn’t fully fledged out. One comment and you act like someone asked when they were getting married. It’s giving weird frau energy.

by Anonymousreply 342May 15, 2024 3:09 AM

Kit and Rachel Zegler have both liked posts supporting the London Romeo and Juliet production, sweet of them.

by Anonymousreply 343May 15, 2024 3:10 AM

Oh God, the fucking essays. Let’s not repeat that.

by Anonymousreply 344May 15, 2024 3:10 AM

R343 It’s getting good reviews so far.

by Anonymousreply 345May 15, 2024 3:11 AM

R344 Really worried for some of you if a couple of sentences feel like an essay to you.

by Anonymousreply 346May 15, 2024 3:14 AM

R346 You still haven’t left yet?

by Anonymousreply 347May 15, 2024 3:15 AM

It's not getting any reviews yet apart from stans, it just started previews. No reviews until opening night.

by Anonymousreply 348May 15, 2024 3:16 AM

R347 They kicked you out of the private group?

by Anonymousreply 349May 15, 2024 3:17 AM

R346 Do you even know what any of us are referring to or are you just talking out of your ass as per usual? You really should have left when you made a big deal and said you were going to.

by Anonymousreply 350May 15, 2024 3:17 AM

R348 Some non official reviews from broadway crowds are on the subreddit.

by Anonymousreply 351May 15, 2024 3:18 AM

R348 Must be a Bash stan that doesn't know how real theatre works.

by Anonymousreply 352May 15, 2024 3:19 AM

R349 Never joined it, fraulein’s 89th account.

by Anonymousreply 353May 15, 2024 3:21 AM

R350 What’s the point of announcing the private group if you’re still going to be annoying and pissy in here? Waste of everyone’s time.

by Anonymousreply 354May 15, 2024 3:22 AM

R353 You should. You and fraulein can go together.

by Anonymousreply 355May 15, 2024 3:23 AM

R354 Your psychotic obsession with the private group is so fucking funny. You were absolutely the frumpy frau that always got picked last for teams in school and you never moved on.

by Anonymousreply 356May 15, 2024 3:24 AM

It’s always the same poster starting fights in here btw R347 Put her on mute

by Anonymousreply 357May 15, 2024 3:26 AM

R357 You're the retard that asked if Kit has gynecomastia the other day

by Anonymousreply 358May 15, 2024 3:29 AM

The self imposed WWs is so obvious btw

by Anonymousreply 359May 15, 2024 3:30 AM

R358 Yes. Very common in men. I got that.

by Anonymousreply 360May 15, 2024 3:32 AM

R357 Thanks! So hard to keep up with all the trolls!

by Anonymousreply 361May 15, 2024 3:38 AM

Don't know why anyone would listen to R357, an actual troll if you look at her history for 2 seconds, and block Industry DLer, one of the oldest posters in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 362May 15, 2024 3:49 AM

R362 Everyone that’s joined recently is a mouth-breathing moron, which is why I don’t even bother posting or asking for information anymore. But you’re welcome, R55.

by Anonymousreply 363May 15, 2024 3:51 AM

Industry DLer is a little bitch because why is she making a fuss over this comment? R332 The most tame comment on DL!!!

by Anonymousreply 364May 15, 2024 3:52 AM

R363 And you're proven right immediately.

by Anonymousreply 365May 15, 2024 3:53 AM

Everyone is a troll except the 3 posters that come here to mass WWs their own comments.

by Anonymousreply 366May 15, 2024 4:02 AM

R356 Not everyone peaks in high school like you

by Anonymousreply 367May 15, 2024 4:07 AM

Late to the content party, Joe looks hot af, Agatha is trending and a lot of chatter is excited for it! Joe literally does not know how to take a break! His work ethic is insane! I like his outfit, he looks good, like for only taking a weeks break, he’s glowing! Tobie is literally everyone’s biggest cheerleading! I’m so fucking curious what his deal is!!! The hs snippet was hilariously cringey, but the numbers are fantastic!!!

by Anonymousreply 368May 15, 2024 4:19 AM

Kit and Tobie spotted at a London club back in March! Filming started on warfare and new horror movie stills of Kit are out. Kit’s just so good looking in everything we see him in!!!

by Anonymousreply 369May 15, 2024 4:23 AM

Lmao at someone’s “peak” in life being day in and day out stalking and trolling a show you dislike with actors you hate, and invading gay spaces to fake personas across multiple accounts to troll fans about it. Your fancy day job will never compensate for how pathetic that is.

by Anonymousreply 370May 15, 2024 8:09 AM

R370 girl you’re still here?

by Anonymousreply 371May 15, 2024 12:49 PM

R370 The person you're calling a 'troll' is the guy who's been making the threads for a while. Some of you have lost the plot.

by Anonymousreply 372May 15, 2024 1:28 PM

R372 Who gaf? A troll is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 373May 15, 2024 1:33 PM

R374 Have we finally reached full-blown psychotic breakdown? Do you realize we can see your post history? No amount of fun exclamation marks! will fool people into thinking you’re a regular DLer

by Anonymousreply 375May 15, 2024 1:49 PM

After all the millions of views for the Heartstopper teaser, Agatha All Along’s teaser/announcement (without any actual footage) has surpassed 12 million views on Instagram in 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 377May 15, 2024 2:22 PM

R377 It’s Marvel.

by Anonymousreply 378May 15, 2024 2:30 PM

It's a huge deal for Joe to have two projects with that level of expectation back to back, and he's only 3 years into his professional acting career.

by Anonymousreply 379May 15, 2024 3:55 PM

R379. Absolutely huge deal, agreed

Three pics of three gorgeous boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 15, 2024 7:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 15, 2024 7:45 PM

Thread of all Alice’s answers from tumblr from last night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382May 15, 2024 7:46 PM

R382

Might have been today actually. No idea.

The cast have credited Kit before with helping them navigate filming and set etiquette etc in season one. I can imagine him being very patient but also fun on set. Again, no idea, but he just seems so cool.

by Anonymousreply 383May 15, 2024 7:53 PM

Agatha views are over 13 million now and HS nearly 8 million views.

And, yes, I know I am talking to myself currently.

by Anonymousreply 384May 15, 2024 7:56 PM

R383 Yeah, from a couple of hours ago.

Video of what you mentioned. Joe, Rhea, Tobie, Will (Emmy speech) have all mentioned that Kit helped them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385May 15, 2024 7:59 PM

I've seen snippets of this interview... did anyone see anything of what Tobie is up to of late? From what I have seen he only speaks to downtime and attending auditions...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 15, 2024 8:20 PM

[385] Sorry... internet issues here and your post had not been displayed as I posted.

by Anonymousreply 387May 15, 2024 8:22 PM

R386 He mentioned that he has things “bubbling” that he doesn’t want to give away before they’re finalized out of fear of jinxing them. He also said he’d love to do some theater right after that.

by Anonymousreply 388May 15, 2024 8:30 PM

R383 The actor that played little Tao about Kit:

[quote]I remember Kit Connor was in the makeup room with us and he asked what my favourite song was and he played on his phone. He made me so welcome and part of the team.

by Anonymousreply 389May 15, 2024 8:34 PM

Alice Q&A mentioned they were saving Tori stuff for season 4.

Slip up ? Or just hopeful ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 15, 2024 9:27 PM

R390 She's said many times S4 isn't confirmed

by Anonymousreply 391May 15, 2024 9:32 PM

Is the Industry Insider DL still around? I have no idea how this all works....but would Netflix releasing the Heartstopper clip and release date so early be a marketing move to piggyback on the Agatha info? Any clip I have seen of Disney's Upfronts regarding Joe has referenced Heartstopper. They seemed to have got some 'cheeky' free advertising yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 392May 16, 2024 1:28 AM

R392 Not who you asked but really unlikely. It seems more that Netflix has a deal with Billie Eilish and they made a short clip to promote the show with her new album that is coming out next week.

by Anonymousreply 393May 16, 2024 1:40 AM

[393] thanks for the reply! Makes sense... How fortuitous for Netflix at the timing of everything.

by Anonymousreply 394May 16, 2024 1:51 AM

I know Kit and Joe have done a 3-way where Kit introduced the boy to the joys of bi-sex.

They no-doubt double-teamed a rando girl with an DP and at post-cums, both ate her pussy out.

Now, that’s bonding.

by Anonymousreply 395May 16, 2024 2:39 AM

[quote]I remember Kit Connor was in the makeup room with us, and he asked what my favourite song was and played on his phone. He made me so welcome and part of the team.

"Then when I asked Kit what his favourite song was, he said Coconuts by Kim Petras."

by Anonymousreply 396May 16, 2024 2:46 AM

R397 Why in the actual fuck would you say this about an exchange Kit had with a literal fucking child?

by Anonymousreply 398May 16, 2024 3:18 AM

R392 Yeah, the timing was because of Billie’s album. I think Alice said something about coordinating with her team in her Q&A today.

by Anonymousreply 399May 16, 2024 3:20 AM

Troll’s so untalented her “filthy queer man” personas always miss the mark. Nobody wants the image of Joe having straight sex.

by Anonymousreply 400May 16, 2024 3:49 AM

Guts tour in London 14th 15th 16th 17th in London

Is Joe back and has he been do we know ?

Or going tonight or tomorrow ?

by Anonymousreply 401May 16, 2024 5:31 PM

The Joe stans that throw a fit about his privacy and then post things that will lead to further prying into his life for likes are the dumbest. The shit with the old man just died down and she posts this. Cropping doesn’t magically make the hand, or the curiosity that’s going to happen regarding the hand, go away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402May 16, 2024 7:36 PM

R402 She's the Joe version of Mills and her idiotic captions and need for attention. Both fraus in their 20s, too.

by Anonymousreply 403May 16, 2024 7:40 PM

R402 Is that on the sweeney todd stage? Did he ever leave Joe out of his sight?

by Anonymousreply 404May 16, 2024 7:44 PM

R402 it has gone, what was it please

by Anonymousreply 405May 16, 2024 9:28 PM

R402 Blaming this fan and not the cast member who posted that photo is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 406May 16, 2024 9:51 PM

R406 U're acting like Joe doesn't do the same thing. He gets mad at fans for reposting Lucy but not at Lucy for posting.

by Anonymousreply 407May 16, 2024 10:39 PM

R407 Lucy is a private friend who's not in the public eye. Being mad at a fan when his theater mates are the ones blasting his photos with him all over would be idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 408May 17, 2024 1:51 AM

I thought this page was run by a gay man?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409May 17, 2024 1:52 AM

R408 SHe stopped being a priv friend when she posted a pic with Olivia Rodrigo that went viral.

by Anonymousreply 410May 17, 2024 2:03 AM

R410 She's a nobody was my point. She doesn't have an online presence. Posting pics from her account is weird. Posting pics from a cast member isn't the same.

by Anonymousreply 411May 17, 2024 2:17 AM

If Joe was ok with fans posting pictures of him and that man from cast/crew accounts, he wouldn’t have removed his tag from a makeup artist’s post earlier. When you are a fandom famous with thousands of followers, maybe you should know better to protect his privacy.

by Anonymousreply 412May 17, 2024 8:17 AM

How long ago did Joe bf delete or hide his fb posts featuring Joe please ??

by Anonymousreply 413May 17, 2024 10:26 AM

I see three main possible scenarios here: Joe is just inconsistent because despite being famous he’s still a 20-year-old after all so sometimes he’ll feel fine about things being posted and other times he’ll try to hide it; people are oblivious to his level of fame/passionate stans, and they keep posting things without him knowing but he’s fine dealing with it afterwards by not sharing it or untagging himself; he’s actually upset with them about it and wishes they wouldn’t post anything at all but isn’t confident enough to set that boundary more firmly.

I agree that fans are stupid, but the original culprit in this circumstance remains the creep who is pushing 40 and has either the terrible judgment or the manipulative streak not only to make sure he was included in Joe’s Broadway experience as much as possible from the go, but also chose to plaster it all over his social media only a couple of months into dating a 20-year-old global celebrity. At best, a complete moron, at worst (and unfortunately more likely) an immature user with a penchant for young twinks, enamoured with the lifestyle of a showbiz insider.

The fact that Joe didn’t break up with him immediately after those facebook posts were shared by fans (infuriating evidence that the guy didn’t respect the conversations about privacy that Joe described in interviews while still in NY) sadly makes me think he’s not self assured enough yet to have those around him -including older guys he may date- follow his precise wishes for privacy. I don’t think the guy deleted those posts only to protect Joe, but also to protect his own ass and his corporate job.

Fans should absolutely stay out of it in public posts, but if Joe doesn’t find the mental health support and any existing insider tools to help him navigate these situations (while building up the self-esteem to date better guys), it will inevitably always cause him stress. There’s a level of fame that he’s already hit where he can’t control what the world knows about him as a young gay man still trying to living a somewhat normal life in a big city - as opposed to some middle-aged straight actor living with his family in a secluded home in the middle of nowhere. It’s profoundly messed up how Joe can’t escape that reality after all the shit he’s had to deal with on social media. It started when he was left to deal with the bullying by himself by the HS adults, and it’s even more painful to watch him still having to manage issues affecting him personally to this day when they are directly caused by people close to him. Fans can only do so much to stop certain things from reaching the general public once they’ve been shared by his inner circle. He’s a smart guy, so my hope is that as he keeps maturing it won’t be too long until he starts being more selective both with his friendships and in his dating life, and also that he’ll get whatever professional support he may need in order to build enough confidence to set firmer boundaries around what he shares online.

by Anonymousreply 414May 17, 2024 11:26 AM

Joe wants his cake and eat it too. He wants the privilege of being famous aka getting free hotel rooms and free accommodations without the hassle. He shouldn’t let his coworkers post pictures of him with his bf if he doesn’t want his fans to post it. It’s common sense.

by Anonymousreply 415May 17, 2024 12:21 PM

R415 No need to check post history to confirm it’s your attempt at shading Joe in a “sensible” way. Should we review how badly your fave has handled his lot?

That’s a ridiculous claim because this isn’t some fame hungry reality TV guy. Joe got into acting because he’s loved it since he was a kid, and he’s dealing with the crazy fame side as best he can after being bullied mercilessly (including by you on this thread) just because he was a gay teen who doesn’t fit cookie-cutter beauty standards and still dared to land a leading role in a Netflix hit show at 17. It’s not his fault that he sometimes has people around him who have no respect for his boundaries, or that he struggles dealing with it all. Managing the negative aspects of fame is a nightmare and having a mental health team in addition to people handling his business and style should be the standard for all celebrities tbh.

by Anonymousreply 416May 17, 2024 1:09 PM

R415 Has he made so strong claims of requiring privacy? In the Hunger interview he just said that he found the interest “weird” and that he didn’t care. On the other hand I don’t understand the hate towards James. Yes I don’t see the attraction but to call him a groomer infantilizes Joe . He knows what he’s doing and he hasn’t been turned Joe into sausages or pies yet. I can’t see that James has tried to capitalize on the relationship. Joe has clearly introduced him to friends that came over. It would also be weird if he wanted to keep him a complete secret. That would be the plot you could make a TV series over.

by Anonymousreply 417May 17, 2024 1:23 PM

R416 No need to check post history to know you’re a frau from twitter who wants to baby him. He’s a grown man not a little gay baby boy.

by Anonymousreply 418May 17, 2024 1:34 PM

Joe talks about wanting his privacy in almost every interview he does.

by Anonymousreply 419May 17, 2024 1:34 PM

R417 new alt alert to talk to yourself and casually drop a name as well, you couldn’t be more obvious R418

by Anonymousreply 420May 17, 2024 1:35 PM

R417 I'm sure books could be filled w/ what u don't understand.

by Anonymousreply 421May 17, 2024 1:35 PM

R419 Then he needs to have a talk with his peers, How come Tobie and Kit can respect his wishes without much hassle? It’s not hard. He needs to put his big boy pants and communicate or better yet start dating sensible and intelligent men.

by Anonymousreply 422May 17, 2024 1:36 PM

R420 Seeing as you called half the thread a troll the other day, this doesn’t mean much.

by Anonymousreply 423May 17, 2024 1:38 PM

Half of this thread is basically one troll at this point.

by Anonymousreply 424May 17, 2024 1:40 PM

R424 Sure bc in this thread a troll = someone OP disagrees with.

by Anonymousreply 425May 17, 2024 2:29 PM

No, as you well know in this thread the troll is you, the adult woman with multiple accounts and multiple personas who relies on people not checking your post history to every once in a while pretend like you're being sincere and rational, when we all know you're a crazy homophobe and a stalker. Must be frustrating how that DL feature keeps getting in the way of your anti Joe campaign. Anyway.

by Anonymousreply 426May 17, 2024 3:20 PM

There’s nothing else you fraus want to talk about? Not any new photos or things happening with your faves? Not even the show this thread is apparently about? Tragic

by Anonymousreply 427May 17, 2024 4:56 PM

Bring shit over yourself, dumbfuck.

by Anonymousreply 428May 17, 2024 5:20 PM

She's a Bash stan, what could she possibly contribute to a thread other than trolling and shitposting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429May 17, 2024 5:26 PM

R395 That’s a legit troll. Learn the difference

by Anonymousreply 430May 17, 2024 5:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431May 17, 2024 9:41 PM

Good luck to all getting tickets on Weds

by Anonymousreply 432May 18, 2024 11:44 AM

She drew Kit so ugly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433May 18, 2024 12:47 PM

Good luck to Kit and Rachel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434May 18, 2024 1:08 PM

The fan girl reaction is gushing, the reaction from theatre aficionados is way more divided:

[quote]The entire evening feels flat and forced. I can only put all the blame on Jamie Lloyd's choices. There is so little zip, so little connection in here. I like his 'minimalism' or whatever people want to call his style but it feels like that has been deliberately drilled into the performances and it's gone way too far. I'm pretty sure Tom Holland has done what he's been directed to do but he's really poor, the contrast with his actual charisma in the curtain call is pretty staggering.

[quote]I said it at the start of this thread that Tom Holland is not that great of an actor and he is by far the weakest link in this production. Way out of his depth and the others completely outshine him. It needed a grittier performance and Holland is way too clean cut in my opinion. Comes across as a bit of an imposter. This could have been so much better with a different Romeo.

[quote]In terms of the whispering dialog, it is very present here. It’s clear that Holland took some inspiration from James McAvoy’s Cyrano but unfortunately he is nowhere near as technically astute. The cadence of his delivery was way off tonight, especially in Act I. He almost sounded bored. May be nerves though and hopefully he gets better throughout the run.

[quote]Tom’s acting was inconsistent yes, but he had moments that were great.

by Anonymousreply 435May 18, 2024 2:53 PM

R433 U're acting like she didn't give Joe a 10 mile long chin.

by Anonymousreply 436May 18, 2024 2:55 PM

R436 She can’t draw for shit

by Anonymousreply 437May 18, 2024 2:57 PM

Bring back the hair!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438May 18, 2024 5:05 PM

Some guy on LPSG is saying that it’s unlikely that they will get a season 4. Heartbreak High and Young Royals got canned after 3 seasons and they are popular shows.

by Anonymousreply 439May 18, 2024 5:19 PM

Heartstopper is more popular than both shows.

Viewing figures for the first 3 weeks of their most recent seasons:

Heartstopper S2 - 6,100,000 + 4,000,000 + 1,800,000 = 11,900,000 views

Heartbreak High S2 - 2,300,000 + 2,900,000 + 1,800,000 = 7,000,000 views

Young Royals S3 - 2,900,000 + 1,600,000 = 4,500,000 views (YR only charted for 2 weeks and it was the same for S2.)

They also look at other factors when it comes to renewals where Heartstopper trumps both shows, like awards and publicity.

by Anonymousreply 440May 18, 2024 6:04 PM

I don’t know how some of you lurk/post on LPSG, they’re all morons. I still remember them trying to make the Elton dinner into something creepy and untoward. For a site of supposed gay men, they love their homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 441May 18, 2024 6:43 PM

I’m assuming Tobie and Jodi are with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442May 18, 2024 7:10 PM

R442 Why? Did Tobie say he was going to see her?

by Anonymousreply 443May 18, 2024 7:21 PM

R443 a fan spotted him at the bathrooms with Joe

by Anonymousreply 444May 18, 2024 7:22 PM

R443 I was assuming because Tobie likes her posts a lot but someone’s spotted him since I commented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445May 18, 2024 7:23 PM

Video. Looks like they have a babysitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 18, 2024 7:26 PM

That’s actually sad. He can’t let Joe hang out with his friends?

by Anonymousreply 447May 18, 2024 7:27 PM

Free Kit and Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 448May 18, 2024 7:29 PM

So Olivia couldn’t get them better seats?

by Anonymousreply 449May 18, 2024 7:31 PM

R447 He didn't let Joe hang out w/ his co-workers on Bway without being there. He's v clearly controlling.

by Anonymousreply 450May 18, 2024 7:35 PM

R446 Kit's body, Jesus fucking Christ. No comment on the creep, I've already made my feelings known and everything that's happened since has supported that.

by Anonymousreply 451May 18, 2024 7:36 PM

Awww thanks for posting R442

This makes me happy

Ugggh, I am such a sap

(But happy)

by Anonymousreply 452May 18, 2024 7:39 PM

Also, I loved standing behind Tobie and kit at Wasia

But sitting behind them would be better I think

Amazing footage

Sorry the babysitter is there though

by Anonymousreply 453May 18, 2024 7:44 PM

What do they even talk about with him there?

by Anonymousreply 454May 18, 2024 7:48 PM

R449 There was an automatic seat downgrade because Conan is still mad about Kit dumping him.

R454 Kit can talk about how he's filming a period piece about the Iraq War and what's-his-face can reminisce about fighting in that war when Joe, Kit, and Tobie were toddlers.

by Anonymousreply 455May 18, 2024 7:51 PM

Tobie touching g Kit as he sits looks very intimate

Kobie truthers anywhere ??

by Anonymousreply 456May 18, 2024 7:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457May 18, 2024 8:04 PM

Joe and Will are the only guys in the cast that Tobie has not fucked. I think he's become exclusive with Kit.

by Anonymousreply 458May 18, 2024 8:11 PM

Looks like Olivia spots them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459May 18, 2024 9:01 PM

R458 Tobie wishes

by Anonymousreply 460May 18, 2024 9:50 PM

Tobie fucked Bradley?

by Anonymousreply 461May 18, 2024 9:58 PM

I bet grandpa was foaming at the mouth being out with these three young queer boys.

by Anonymousreply 462May 18, 2024 10:36 PM

That guy is controlling

by Anonymousreply 463May 18, 2024 10:47 PM

Kit and Tobie clearly like him so just give up and stop being dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 464May 18, 2024 10:53 PM

Kit seems cordial at best, the only sort of warm moments were in those two weird group hugs that the old geezer looked out of place in. He was talking to Tobie or Joe in every video.

by Anonymousreply 465May 18, 2024 10:57 PM

R465 I'm not checking but it sounds like fraulein being a moron, there's been nothing to indicate that either of them like him or hate him. He's just there.

by Anonymousreply 466May 18, 2024 10:58 PM

The secondhand embarrassment is killing me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467May 18, 2024 11:04 PM

R467 He’s just here to ruin the vibe

by Anonymousreply 468May 18, 2024 11:31 PM

R467 Kit is the person who gestured for him to join the group hug.

by Anonymousreply 469May 19, 2024 12:50 AM

Yeah, that half-hearted gesture after they all forgot about him initially is really selling it.

by Anonymousreply 470May 19, 2024 12:54 AM

Kit looks huge. He needs to do more cardio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471May 19, 2024 1:14 AM

R471 = Retard that doesn't get that Kit underwent specific training & conditioning for a movie & is supposed to look like that

by Anonymousreply 472May 19, 2024 1:18 AM

Not the fat phobic-twink obsessed gays calling me a retard over this comment, please…

by Anonymousreply 473May 19, 2024 1:51 AM

Just for tonight I’m choosing to believe in body language. Kit looks hot af and also remains nice af, Joe immediately leaving the guy out of that group hug was true cinema lmao. Love that energy for him.

by Anonymousreply 474May 19, 2024 2:22 AM

R474 It’s the summertime. Perfect weather for singlehood

by Anonymousreply 475May 19, 2024 2:49 AM

Kit's workout routine is just fine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476May 19, 2024 3:14 AM

R476 Kit in a few years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477May 19, 2024 3:48 AM

r477, fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 478May 19, 2024 3:50 AM

Pretty obviously not, Kit had already slowed down before he was cast in Warfare. He only bulked up more after boot camp.

by Anonymousreply 479May 19, 2024 3:57 AM

Adding that guy into he group hug at the last minute was a choice.

Yes, kit is nice as fck

by Anonymousreply 480May 19, 2024 12:08 PM

Also I am old as fck and have lived through best mates falling for the wrong person who is using them many times

Forever a question for discussion, do you tell them or not ?

by Anonymousreply 481May 19, 2024 12:10 PM

R481 I obviously don’t personally know Joe, but I get the impression that he’d just double down and not really listen to his friends.

by Anonymousreply 482May 19, 2024 12:18 PM

R480 Well it’s weird af that the guy was here in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 483May 19, 2024 1:32 PM

I've been in that position many times with close friends since I was a teenager, and we did talk about it, even if ultimately we knew they had to go through it until they finally saw it for themselves. It's hard but not impossible to be polite to the creep in question and supportive of your friend, while also reminding him to go slow because it's a situation that doesn't usually end well and pointing out any specific red flags you may notice about the other guy in a tactful way. Shockingly, even the nicer guys turned out to be assholes with big emotional issues.

I bet Tobie and Kit have discussed it but I doubt they'd say anything to Joe unless they witnessed something fucked up first-hand. Joe seems like a stubborn little shit and has joked about how he wins every argument and he's always right. Even so, I still don't see how it's sustainable long term. The guy either gets off on that or has zero self awareness if he doesn't see that when you look at the three of them next to him, he literally looks like someone from management/corporate hanging out with the young talent - or even someone's dad. The levels of irony picturing that group singing along to the Vampire lyrics is sending me.

by Anonymousreply 484May 19, 2024 1:33 PM

R484 A girl that was sat in front of them was asked about him and answered that he was security. That’s how badly he doesn’t fit in the group.

by Anonymousreply 485May 19, 2024 1:44 PM

He showed up the same time as Joe started getting lots of death threats. I’ve always assumed the security aspect of it was a big part of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 486May 19, 2024 2:05 PM

R486 He showed up when they were filming s3. Has nothing to do with that.

by Anonymousreply 487May 19, 2024 2:15 PM

I don't think that's the case, timeline wise. But I do agree that unfortunately once those accounts got attention it was something that worked in the guy's favor when he made the reckless decision to follow Joe to NYC.

by Anonymousreply 488May 19, 2024 2:16 PM

R488 That’s what I meant. I know they knew each other before, but definitely didn’t seem in any way serious until after Joe started getting threats. I don’t believe Joe would keep someone around that he didn’t want to be with. And I think Joe feeling safer with this guy is a big part of their relationship. If Joe didn’t need personal security, he wouldn’t need to keep this guy so close.

by Anonymousreply 489May 19, 2024 2:23 PM

R489 They were already serious by December before any threats were made. This thread never took them seriously.

by Anonymousreply 490May 19, 2024 2:30 PM

Nobody on here knows if they were serious or not in December, get fucking real. There are no pictures, no social media posts, no sightings, nothing to extrapolate anything from for the month of December.

by Anonymousreply 491May 19, 2024 2:32 PM

R490 Fraulein’s gynecomastia troll persona now pretends to have the facts about their relationships. KYS already, frau.

by Anonymousreply 492May 19, 2024 2:35 PM

R492 Why are you on DL? You have a very hard time grasping the way this site works

by Anonymousreply 493May 19, 2024 2:39 PM

You guys are making shit way more complicated than it needs to be. Joe's a hot little charming twink. The guy likes him .Joe likes him back. It's not so confusing that you need to try to figure out why they spend time together. They are dating. Move on and talk about Kit's body or something.

ib4 I get called fraulien again

by Anonymousreply 494May 19, 2024 2:39 PM

R494 This would make the most sense to actual gay men not the Joe is a scared little gay guy who needed to date a guy in his mid 30s to feel safe.

by Anonymousreply 495May 19, 2024 2:41 PM

R493 Why do you repeat what we say to you like a parrot? Your gaslighting attempts don’t work, cunt. Precisely because I know how to use this site, I knew it was you when you mentioned LPSG discussing HS popularity to do some shit stirring. That’s the only other place you have left now to try to get some gossip since nobody posts it on the thread anymore.

by Anonymousreply 496May 19, 2024 2:46 PM

R494 / R495 Or u could fuck off, retarded frau.

by Anonymousreply 497May 19, 2024 2:47 PM

I'm sure there's no obvious reason as to why you keep getting called fraulein.

by Anonymousreply 498May 19, 2024 2:47 PM

R498 Says the frau

by Anonymousreply 499May 19, 2024 2:48 PM

R495 Of course you wouldn’t know that. As I replied to your R493 post, post history continues to give you away, frau.

by Anonymousreply 500May 19, 2024 2:55 PM

R496 Beats you that gay men want to talk about gay things with other gay men? At least LPSG gays don’t police the thread for idiotic reasons. Sorry but claiming Joe started dating this guy for protection is the most frau thing ever. You’re a frau.

by Anonymousreply 501May 19, 2024 2:58 PM

Another point for the "is a frau and not a gay man" column, she doesn't actually fucking know how LPSG works. They delete posts, including about the old creep, all the fucking time. They lock threads. It's an overly policed forum. Just go kill yourself already.

by Anonymousreply 502May 19, 2024 3:02 PM

[quote] At least LPSG gays don’t police the thread for idiotic reasons.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Moron. Fuck off to Wattpad or wherever you fraus usually hang out.

by Anonymousreply 503May 19, 2024 3:04 PM

R502 You must have a miserable incel life if kys is your only insult. It shows your lack of intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 504May 19, 2024 3:04 PM

He is former military so he should be able to handle things if anything did ever happen which is my one silver lining on all of this. Yes it looks like a weird dynamic but there are worse people Joe could be hanging round with.

by Anonymousreply 505May 19, 2024 3:05 PM

R503 You would know better since you call everyone who’s actually gay a frau. Fucking hilarious. Go back to tumblr frau

by Anonymousreply 506May 19, 2024 3:06 PM

R504 You are consistently and without fail one of the dumbest posters on here, maybe sit the intelligence discussion out entirely.

by Anonymousreply 507May 19, 2024 3:06 PM

R507 You keep repeating yourself. Your autism is showing.

by Anonymousreply 508May 19, 2024 3:07 PM

R508 That would be because you're on here spewing your stupidity 24/7, fraulein.

by Anonymousreply 509May 19, 2024 3:07 PM

R507 Without fail. Don’t even need to check post histories anymore, her idiocy is that distinct. Still cackling at fraulein trying to say that LPSG of all places isn’t policed.

by Anonymousreply 510May 19, 2024 3:09 PM

R510 You’re clearly dyslexic. I said the posters don’t police the thread over stupidity nor do they call posters fraus just because they have different opinions. Go take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 511May 19, 2024 3:14 PM

So asking if Kit has gynecomastia is a “different opinion” and not trolling, when you’re supposed to be so informed about the cast that you even know the timeline of something that hasn’t been publicly shared? A failed joke attempt? Or was it a sincere post out of medical interest because you’re supposed to be new to HS? It’s hard to keep up with the specific inconsistencies of your personas.

by Anonymousreply 512May 19, 2024 3:52 PM

R512 So asking if he has gyne (a very common thing for MEN) is a problem because? It’s hard to keep up with your stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 513May 19, 2024 4:14 PM

R511 Still an idiot frau that is unfamiliar with LPSG, then.

by Anonymousreply 514May 19, 2024 5:24 PM

R514 I thought you called those fags homophobic ? Hard to make sense when you’re that intellectually challenged.

by Anonymousreply 515May 19, 2024 5:55 PM

R515 And? I’m not defending their honor, they’re a bunch of morons that report each other’s posts until they’re deleted and do, in fact, police each other. I get that you’re incredibly stupid and also not actually a gay man, but make an effort once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 516May 19, 2024 5:59 PM

I love Joe talking about Nick and Charlie in season 3 and pointedly saying “teenagers are teenagers” like yes, tell the puriteens.

I don’t want some explicit fucking scene but come on.

by Anonymousreply 517May 19, 2024 5:59 PM

R517 The scene isn’t that badly done in the comics and I wonder how much of that will make it into the show.

by Anonymousreply 518May 19, 2024 6:02 PM

R513 LMAO one of your first posts from your current "curious and horny gay man" alt-of-the-day, which so happened to appear right after you got shit on your other account, was "How come Joe and Kit never fucked or dated?? Are they really queer?". Only to then claim to be privy to the details of their private relationships and how this thread treated that info.

And now apparently your weird blind spot is Kit's fitness journey - to the point where you asked that stupid concern-trolling question that you're trying to pass off as earnest. Just your usual load of horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 519May 19, 2024 6:04 PM

R519 Lmao is that all? You’re really proving yourself to be the biggest fraulein in DL history.

by Anonymousreply 520May 19, 2024 6:05 PM

R518 The 10 hour conversation before they have sex might ruin the scene.

by Anonymousreply 521May 19, 2024 6:08 PM

R519 You’re not even making any sense. Because if you knew how DL worked you’d know people post joke comments all the time. And knowing one thing about them means you have to know everything? It’s absurd atp how stupid you are.

by Anonymousreply 522May 19, 2024 6:11 PM

R516 But saying Joe started dating his new guy because he needed protection isn’t moronic? Biggest frau on DL

by Anonymousreply 523May 19, 2024 6:17 PM

"Joke comments," and they're the dumbest comments you've ever read. Pack it up, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 524May 19, 2024 6:34 PM

R524 Says the frau who can’t hide her homophobia with lame insults. Gays are funnier than that. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 525May 19, 2024 6:37 PM

R515 = Frau retard that thinks using homophobic slurs will make her blend in

by Anonymousreply 526May 19, 2024 6:38 PM

From what I could see and granted it was only a few clips and pictures; Joe’s old man boyfriend was on his phone the entire concert?

by Anonymousreply 527May 19, 2024 6:48 PM

R526 Exactly.

Fraulein's mental gymnastics are insane. And no real queer man has ever been that unfunny, ever. Anyway.

by Anonymousreply 528May 19, 2024 6:55 PM

R526 = Autistic frau who thinks the word retard is a relevant insult.

by Anonymousreply 529May 19, 2024 6:58 PM

In which episode do they explore pissfucking?

by Anonymousreply 530May 19, 2024 6:58 PM

Kit with the rest of the Warfare lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531May 19, 2024 7:03 PM

R530 Fraulein immediately switching to her other "filthy gay who just stumbled upon this thread and knows nothing but also suddenly knows everyone" alt where she posts that Bash gives off BDE. So predictable.

by Anonymousreply 532May 19, 2024 7:12 PM

R532 I know you’re autistic but human beings are capable of having multiple thoughts. That’s basic knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 533May 19, 2024 7:17 PM

Did she just learn about autism or something? She’s like a brain damaged parrot.

by Anonymousreply 534May 19, 2024 7:18 PM

Does she know the frau convention is on Twitter? I’m sure you can find a friend or two there R534

by Anonymousreply 535May 19, 2024 7:22 PM

Still waiting for the supposed joke/funny comments.

R531 Kit and Charles are so hot.

by Anonymousreply 536May 19, 2024 7:26 PM

R531. What a great pic Thanks for posting

by Anonymousreply 537May 19, 2024 8:56 PM

Where are they shooting warfare please

by Anonymousreply 538May 19, 2024 9:03 PM

A double headed dildo scene would be both kinky and advocate for safe sex.

by Anonymousreply 539May 19, 2024 10:44 PM

Another clip of Joe and Kit from the gig

Love them both

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540May 20, 2024 5:08 PM

I continue to be thrilled for Kit that he was cast in two A24 films (moment of silence for the gay monks one that was lost to the strikes).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541May 20, 2024 5:09 PM

R541 I am confused by this post. Does it talk about Kit in the article?

by Anonymousreply 542May 20, 2024 11:47 PM

Open up the schools.

by Anonymousreply 543May 21, 2024 12:26 AM

All that success can’t buy happiness. He looks miserable.

by Anonymousreply 544May 21, 2024 1:32 AM

When did we pick up one of those weirdo projecting fraus?

by Anonymousreply 545May 21, 2024 1:35 AM

R544 All of Bash's money can't buy a toothbrush, talent, or a job

by Anonymousreply 546May 21, 2024 1:36 AM

R540 Kind of charmed by the fact that you can tell Kit is smiling at Joe because of his cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 547May 21, 2024 1:37 AM

R545 Because the mean mug leaves so much for interpretation.

by Anonymousreply 548May 21, 2024 1:40 AM

Bash stans are still so obsessed w/ Joe. It's like PTSD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549May 21, 2024 1:42 AM

Hey retard R548, Kit's resting face is serious. He's happy. Not everyone is a deranged-looking ugly clown like Bash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550May 21, 2024 1:45 AM

Instead of bringing up Bash when no one was talking about him (obsessed) you should worry about Joe. Looks like he’s having a stroke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551May 21, 2024 1:46 AM

Fraulein doesn't know shit about Kit, news at 11.

R549 I hope the underemployed nobodies have a great time, I guess. Maybe Nell will hit 20k likes on her next post.

by Anonymousreply 552May 21, 2024 1:47 AM

R551 Lovely of him to take the time to be inclusive. I know your idea of inclusivity is 🏳️‍⚧️🦕🤪, so I see how you'd struggle with that.

by Anonymousreply 553May 21, 2024 1:48 AM

R552 Objectively speaking your fave looks like he’s having a terrible time. Not sure what is your angle here.

by Anonymousreply 554May 21, 2024 1:49 AM

Objectively speaking Bash is ugly, talentless, grating, and dentally challenged, yet here u are.

by Anonymousreply 555May 21, 2024 1:50 AM

Negative ass. No self respecting gay would want to fuck this praying mantis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556May 21, 2024 1:52 AM

R555 Calling Bash ugly won’t make Kit’s life better. You’ve been at it for months and Bash looks like he’s enjoying life to the fullest. Kit looks like he’s ready to retire.

by Anonymousreply 557May 21, 2024 1:52 AM

R556 Queer joy. That’s what happens when you let go of dead weight.

by Anonymousreply 558May 21, 2024 1:53 AM

That's very rude to say about Charlie

by Anonymousreply 559May 21, 2024 1:58 AM

R556 God, he’s so fucking ugly.

Anyway, not worth relitigating Kit’s facial expressions with a moron. It’s the same dumb shit people tried after the vlogs and that ended up being losers projecting, too.

by Anonymousreply 560May 21, 2024 2:08 AM

Retarded hetero fraus and Bash be like "🏳️‍⚧️✨ 🦕✨ 🤪 queer joy 🏳️‍⚧️✨ 🦕✨ 🤪"

by Anonymousreply 561May 21, 2024 2:09 AM

R558 You're definitely that corny, braindead Lee bitch.

by Anonymousreply 562May 21, 2024 2:10 AM

R562 You’re definitely that dumb, frigid Rei bitch.

by Anonymousreply 563May 21, 2024 2:11 AM

R560 Saying that when Kit looks like a bald 40 year old guido with a drinking problem. Joe looks like the dude from Ice Age. Sit down.

by Anonymousreply 564May 21, 2024 2:13 AM

That doesn't work with a guy that has a viral tweet for being hot every day, frau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565May 21, 2024 2:16 AM

Yeah, people are eating it up. And Bash is still fucking ugly. C’est la vie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566May 21, 2024 2:20 AM

Anyway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567May 21, 2024 2:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568May 21, 2024 2:25 AM

Nobody knows who Bash is that's the only reason he's not getting called ugly daily. Go check out the hit tweets about how ugly he was when they suffered through his movie

And Fernando (who posted his ugly mug on his linked IG) and the ED twitter frau should seek help

by Anonymousreply 569May 21, 2024 2:41 AM

R568 That tweet has the same amount of likes and retweets as you have brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 570May 21, 2024 2:42 AM

R569 He has 2M followers on instagram. That’s a lot of followers for a “nobody”. R570 Truth hurts.

by Anonymousreply 571May 21, 2024 2:45 AM

Well, Lee and JBC used to be in a gc together where they talked shit about Joe.

Speaking of, this tweet “We can’t gatekeep him” and then… nothing happened. Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572May 21, 2024 4:47 AM

R572 "Nothing" is a generous assessment. He's lost followers on Instagram since the movie came out. Compare that to another Prime release and actor: Nicholas Galitzine's gained 800k followers since TIOY came out.

by Anonymousreply 573May 21, 2024 5:01 AM

R572 So like the gc you have where you talk shit about Bash? What is your point?

by Anonymousreply 574May 21, 2024 5:25 AM

R573 Meanwhile Joe lost 100K followers since season 2.

by Anonymousreply 575May 21, 2024 5:27 AM

R574 Lol I’ve already told you I don’t even follow the guy, Fraulein.

And my point was that it would make sense if you were Lee as you sound equally deluded.

Oh, what a terrible loss for someone who couldn’t be less active on instagram. Let’s see what happens when Agatha comes out and Joe is finally revealed as the new Marvel superhero.

by Anonymousreply 576May 21, 2024 6:26 AM

Just had a "time out" from Muriel - not sure what I did, but I am most deeply sorry for having offended. It did bring home to me how the trolls end up with so many accounts as I was told to reregister (I didn't). If you get this every time you get banned and you're on the spectrum you would just accumulate accounts which would possibly explain a lot of what goes on here with the trolls with numerous accounts. Just hope I don't get into trouble now for pointing it out. I do feel sorry for them as it's an easy spiral to get into if you're on the spectrum (I was a foster Mum to a lot of LGBTQ+ kids on the spectrum) before I retired. Just came on DataLounge as I'm trying to keep up with the issues they talk about before I get totally decrepit and senile. I do worry about the well being of some of the people trolling on here. I hope I don't get into trouble for raising the issue. I love Heartstopper but people do seem to get unhinged about it. Please don't ban me, I love knowing what younger gays are chatting about/concerned about these days.

by Anonymousreply 577May 21, 2024 8:49 AM

Being on the spectrum has nothing to do with creating multiple accounts with a different persona each time (which unfailingly end up revealing themselves as the original troll) or flooding comment sections with death threats and homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 578May 21, 2024 9:54 AM

R576 As I thought. You have no point. You sound exactly like Rei and her homophobic frau friends on Twitter. And the guy who sounds like he’s having a stroke will be a Marvel star? Right. Poor deluded frau.

by Anonymousreply 579May 21, 2024 10:09 AM

Kit is so miserable he can’t even say hi to his fans. He’ll fall into oblivion in two years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580May 21, 2024 10:45 AM

Kit was the only one of the guys that took any pictures with fans, moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581May 21, 2024 10:58 AM

R581 This doesn’t change the fact that he ignored that other fan. Couldn’t even say hi. He’s not going to last long with that attitude. He wasn’t like this before.

by Anonymousreply 582May 21, 2024 11:11 AM

Fraulein being on day 2 of her Kit meltdown is so funny. He's too hot and employed to go down that route, so she's resorting to lying and then being proven wrong immediately anyway. I'd worry more about birdface and the multiple people who have come forward to say he's a piece of shit that treats service workers like dirt.

by Anonymousreply 583May 21, 2024 12:39 PM

R573 Losing followers after having an easily accessible movie come out is crazy.

R583 She’s still mad about Kit dumping Bash.

by Anonymousreply 584May 21, 2024 12:42 PM

R583 A couple of comments about Kit looking awful/miserable = a meltdown according to you fraus. Wonder what you’re doing on a catty and bitchy site like this of all places if you can’t handle it.

by Anonymousreply 585May 21, 2024 1:17 PM

R584 No one was talking about Bash until you brought him up. I’m not even as invested as you are with him.

by Anonymousreply 586May 21, 2024 1:19 PM

Anyway. Looks like Joe will be back to 3.9M followers in a few weeks. He’s been losing followers steadily, even with all that press for Agatha.

by Anonymousreply 587May 21, 2024 1:28 PM

Please seek help if you are keeping track of Joe's IG followers How do you whine with a straight face that everyone is so obsessed with Bash and then go on with that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 588May 21, 2024 1:35 PM

These threads are demented.

by Anonymousreply 589May 21, 2024 1:39 PM

R588 Says the frau who was just talking about Bash’s following. Does it echo when you knock on your head?

by Anonymousreply 590May 21, 2024 1:39 PM

I was not, you fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 591May 21, 2024 1:40 PM

R573 Started this discussion. The sheer dementia amongst you fraus is concerning.

by Anonymousreply 592May 21, 2024 1:44 PM

R592 R571 started it and actually you started it last night with R544, took a nap, woke up and started again

by Anonymousreply 593May 21, 2024 1:52 PM

So R573 is obsessed with Bash then if she brought up him losing followers? I don’t know how that helps your point because R546 started it too.

by Anonymousreply 594May 21, 2024 1:57 PM

Anyway before calling Bash a failure and whatnot make sure your fave isn’t looking this miserable. Kit looks like he’s one step away from rehab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595May 21, 2024 2:23 PM

R587 All that press = a single event aimed at investors. Can't wait for you to start crying when Joe gains another 2 million followers when S3 comes out. That's not even factoring the inevitable Agatha boost. Meanwhile, Bash was so terrible in that garbage movie that he bled followers. Fucking hilarious.

R595 Your continued Kit meltdown isn't going to change the fact that Kit is hot, successful, currently shooting an A24 movie as a lead, going to open a Broadway show in the fall, has a DreamWorks movie with Oscar buzz coming out in September, has a new season of the hit show he is a co-lead of and was not fired from coming out in October, will have a second Emmy nomination in November, is already being talked about as a Tony contender, spends time with his old and new loved ones who didn't drop him like a leper, and actually brushes his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 596May 21, 2024 2:50 PM

R596 Why would I cry when it’s clear no one gives a fuck about him anymore. All that broadway craze and interviews didn’t help him. Even the new teaser with 8M+ views didn’t help.

by Anonymousreply 597May 21, 2024 3:00 PM

Kit looked hot. Now he looks like shit. He looked better and happier before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598May 21, 2024 3:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599May 21, 2024 3:13 PM

R598 = pedophile

by Anonymousreply 600May 21, 2024 3:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!