Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What actually is a Bavette steak?

I see « bifteck de bavette » all the time in French language recipes. I know “bavette” means skirt, but English language recipes seem to use bavette interchangeably with terms like skirt steak, flap steak, flank steak, and even steak tips(?). Is it just skirt steak, or is there some secret fancy morsel of beef that I’m unaware of?

I know those are all parts of the cow and that everything connects. But I’d love it if any DL epicures could imbue some light on the topic and limn this beefy question for me.

by Anonymousreply 138July 20, 2024 7:38 PM

From R71 of the below-linked thread:

Beef eaters, try a cut of beef called "flap." I think it's also known as sirloin bavette. Anyway, not expensive and is tasty. I have bought this from Costco, comes in strips (long, narrow slices). The way I cook it is just pan-fried (to medium-rare, closer to medium). I do use A-1. I've also eaten it marinated in teriyaki sauce and it's delicious that way as well (cooked on an outdoor grill afterwards).

I rarely eat beef, but I do like this flap cut of beef.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 2:40 AM

From R75 of the above-linked thread:

I googled for you R73! I must admit I was slightly worried too - because flaps - but here we go. I think I'll just stick with my turkey.

Sirloin bavette:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 2:42 AM

From R39 of the below-linked thread:

I bought a tray of bavette or flap steak from Costco. IMO, it's a very underrated cut of beef.

All I did was salt, pepper, oil in a pan. Delicious. You can freeze what you don't use or eat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 2:43 AM

Oh my god, OP is embarrassingly ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 2:43 AM

The link provided by R39 of the above-linked thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 2:44 AM

I once had an elaborate meal with friends in which this cut was the centerpiece. We called it Bavette's feast.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 2:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 2:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 2:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 2:53 AM

I'm the one who posted about flap / bavette, cited at R1.

OP, you just have to read the articles to the links, including the link at R5, which was the article link that I posted in the Holiday Dinner thread.

Look at the diagrams of the cow that people have posted.

If you are actually interested in buying flap / bavette at the store, in my experience, it comes in long, narrow strips, maybe 3/4 of an inch thick. By long and narrow, I'd say 2.75 inches wide, maybe 10 inches long.

The name used for this cut of meat may vary by region.

This was and maybe still is a relatively inexpensive cut of meat. It's tender, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 3:01 AM

[quote] The name used for this cut of meat may vary by region.

By region, I mean geographical, not by cow part.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 3:02 AM

In Australia, butchers try to sell you skirt steak and think it’s the same thing. It’s not.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 3:08 AM

Yeah, skirt is a different thing.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 3:17 AM

I guess no one knows for sure. It seems like American cooks just say “bavette” to sound fancy when talking about any tough, sinewy cut. Everything connects.

I feel like I could just plop a cube steak and some asparagus onto a plate and call it “steak à la bavette”. Add a slice of olive oil cake and you’ve got yourself a dinner.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2024 4:08 AM

You're just too lazy to read and learn, R14. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 4:43 AM

MMMMMUUUUURRRRRIIIIIIEEEELLLLLLLLL

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2024 1:59 PM

It comes from a cow who has walked the Camino.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2024 10:05 PM

Ok, cool kids. I went and took my meager means to my nearest meat monger and purchased what he purported and promised to be the genuine Bavette beef buy.

I’ve been marinating some marinade methods in my muddled mind and grappling with a grilling game plan. I will keep you all posted on whatever product I produce from the beef provided me by my Bavette butcher.

Onward.

by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2024 4:59 AM

Delicious!

by Anonymousreply 19May 6, 2024 7:02 AM

Have you surrendered to the simplicity in the steak, OP? In the knowing unknowingly sensual pleasure of cooking in a solitary space?

by Anonymousreply 20May 6, 2024 7:13 AM

Isn't it an ideal cut for chicken fried steak?

by Anonymousreply 21May 6, 2024 2:57 PM

From the BBC Good Food site-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2024 3:30 PM

I thought this was a subversive Kevin Sessums thread.

by Anonymousreply 23May 6, 2024 3:37 PM

The thread killers have struck again! Let us pilgrims keep going on ward

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2024 7:38 PM

I was on a cruise and we stopped in Marseille. I ended up having lunch with some fellow passengers (who were British) at a little restaurant in some seaside town. "Bavette" was on the menu and was embarrassed to admit that I'd never heard of it (even though I know some French, especially food terms.) The Brits explained to me that it was a type of steak, so I guess they're more familiar with it in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2024 8:36 PM

Is it anything like beef curtains?

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2024 8:36 PM

Yummy beef curtains

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2024 8:40 PM

They serve wonderful Bavette steaks on TRAINS.

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2024 8:59 PM

R28, why did you capitalize trains?

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2024 9:00 PM

Stealth Kevin sessims thread

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2024 9:06 PM

Sometimes you just want a ridiculously over-priced hamburger, where you can dine at your leisure, and not have to worry about leaving a large tip!

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2024 9:15 PM

Sometimes a train journey is cruelly interrupted with not so much as a bavette steak to be had!

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2024 9:57 PM

There’s a restaurant in the West Village called Buvette. Unfortunately they don’t have a bavette steak on the menu. One less cow to be cut from the herd for the enjoyment of you meat-eating ignorami.

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2024 11:27 PM

[quote] One less cow to be cut from the herd

Fewer!

by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2024 12:13 AM

We’re back in NM complete with a pic of his new borrowed shitter!

by Anonymousreply 35July 2, 2024 3:45 PM

Maybe it's just the Southern white trash in me, but I feel a Bavette steak meal is incomplete if it's not crowned with proscuitto and downed with a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast (made with Whole White Milk).

by Anonymousreply 36July 2, 2024 3:54 PM

A side of apricot jam?

by Anonymousreply 37July 2, 2024 4:10 PM

Who goes on a 20+ hour train ride without bringing their own food and beverages?

Magoo do, that's who!

by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2024 1:40 AM

😂😂😂of course not - however would he connect with the baristas and busboys?

by Anonymousreply 39July 4, 2024 1:48 AM

[quote]Maybe it's just the Southern white trash in me, but I feel a Bavette steak meal is incomplete if it's not crowned with proscuitto and downed with a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast (made with Whole White Milk).

Southern white trash wouldn't know prosciutto (which you misspelled) from spam.

by Anonymousreply 40July 4, 2024 2:58 PM

Be careful it’s not Cheval.

by Anonymousreply 41July 4, 2024 11:06 PM

Needless to say, she does not seem…well. See below:

This morning I sniffed the milk in its carton before I poured it on my cereal. It smelled quite sour. Really bad. "No, it's not sour. That's just your own bad sense of smell," said those who live in denial. "Pour it on your cereal and shut the fuck up and eat it. The milk is not sour but just smells like it's about three weeks past its use-by date."

Then I pointed to the use-by date. It was three weeks past it.

"No, that is not what that says," said those who live in denial. "Your eyes are seeing that wrong."

I took a closer look. I still saw the same use-by date.

"Stop looking," said those who live in denial.

I poured the milk onto my cereal.

I ate the first spoonful.

I gagged.

"Swallow it," said those who live in denial. "Just swallow it."

by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2024 6:11 PM

R42 That’s his anti- Biden prose

by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2024 6:38 PM

Thanks for explaining that allegory, fable, whatever it was, R42, because I had no idea what was going on. No sarcasm here. I really thought he was losing it.

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2024 6:47 PM

You’re welcome. He has a lot of balls to be lecturing anyone. Doesn’t live here. Doesn’t pay taxes. Doesn’t contribute in any meaningful way.

by Anonymousreply 45July 8, 2024 6:57 PM

I never see bavette aka flap steak at any of the grocery stores around me. I’m sure I could get some from the mom and pop butcher, but I’m curious why it’s so rare (pun, sorry) to find it out in the wild. Is it a part of the cow that typically just gets ground up into hamburger meat?

by Anonymousreply 46July 8, 2024 9:23 PM

Marbled fat and gristly composition with absolutely no taste and leaves a bitter aftertaste.

by Anonymousreply 47July 8, 2024 11:28 PM

I often tear up after eating a Bavette steak!

by Anonymousreply 48July 9, 2024 12:20 AM

I had two dinners recently on a single 20-hour Amtrak trip, and they served bavette both evenings. A simple preparation with a side of a couple asparagus spears dotted with crumbled bleu cheese, and the whole affair was crowned with a drizzle of oil. Gristly, tasteless, and bitter.

by Anonymousreply 49July 9, 2024 12:31 AM

Interesting, R49. Was there spinach atop the dish?

by Anonymousreply 50July 9, 2024 12:35 AM

Bavette steak is typically made from the sagging teats of elderly cows who have been cut from the herd. It's often shipped great distances, needlessly, in the heat. That's why one usually finds it at cheap chains like Prêt.

by Anonymousreply 51July 9, 2024 12:38 AM

OG Bav sighting!

She replies to the parable/metaphor quoted in R42:

[quote]Such unpleasantries we must all be swallowing here on the planet presently .. the SARURN RETROGRADE IVE uttered due until November is a huge cause of unsettling occurrences and of course people who do not use what they have and let what they don’t get spoiled beyond comfort . Oh well .. sigh and deep breaths and hope for the best!!

by Anonymousreply 52July 9, 2024 12:45 AM

Bav knows all about past sell by dates!

by Anonymousreply 53July 9, 2024 1:02 AM

If Greg was still here, this thread would have two hundred more replies, all from him, responding to a recipe he cribbed from America’s Test Kitchen and passed off as his own.

by Anonymousreply 54July 9, 2024 1:18 AM

SARURN?

by Anonymousreply 55July 9, 2024 1:20 AM

anytime she uses the phrase "I was mentored by"....... it's safe to substitute the phrase, "I was fucked by" ?

by Anonymousreply 56July 9, 2024 1:37 AM

I was cunt by the herd.

by Anonymousreply 57July 9, 2024 3:55 AM

From the farm of fame?

by Anonymousreply 58July 9, 2024 4:22 AM

I’m having a really terrible day. Thank you, pilgrims, for the laughter.

by Anonymousreply 59July 9, 2024 1:03 PM

Or was he cut from the turd?

by Anonymousreply 60July 9, 2024 8:30 PM

Pilgrims- has the fucking lunatic driven us all asunder to different paths?

Uncle Fester now referring to his grifted temporary digs as “my casita” what a deluded homeless troll.

by Anonymousreply 61July 13, 2024 9:16 AM

Pervy shots of his new pal Pasha and his thigh tattoo...

by Anonymousreply 62July 13, 2024 11:43 AM

He took a shita in his casita!

by Anonymousreply 63July 15, 2024 2:32 AM

I have a skirt steak recipe with a sauce so delicate that you’ll ask yourself “When did I eat corn”, yet so beefy that your guests will get a great whiff of your leavings.

by Anonymousreply 64July 15, 2024 4:11 AM

Messhy Bavette!

by Anonymousreply 65July 15, 2024 2:04 PM

Something has happened typical long winded post but he was called out by a friend for upsetting another friend apparently. He alludes to posting things of joy whatever… maybe Casita owner was pissed off at him posting how he had to buy a special pan for his plops as there was none at “his” casita 😂

by Anonymousreply 66July 15, 2024 4:01 PM

Beneath all the gratitudes and joy is bitchy ingratitude...

by Anonymousreply 67July 15, 2024 4:12 PM

Rideaux de boeuf need a good marinade and long braising, after hanging for a good two weeks.

It's really the only cut one can use for the classic dish [italic]stalactite de bœuf à la Grotte du Mammouth[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 68July 15, 2024 4:12 PM

He is so profoundly dumb. I don’t think that’s stated quite enough.

by Anonymousreply 69July 15, 2024 4:34 PM

He’s got that rough trade hooker staying in “his” casita

Everyone in danger, girl

by Anonymousreply 70July 16, 2024 12:26 AM

Buckle up, bitches! Uncle Grifter has not forgotten about his “serialised novel” back on shitstack soon.

Or, you know, to fade away like sessums “magazine”, Finn, Matty, Hudson, shitstack one

by Anonymousreply 71July 16, 2024 1:28 AM

Coq-au-vin sucking on a huge sausage.

by Anonymousreply 72July 16, 2024 1:30 AM

No doubt Dibs will still be leaking black earwax, r71

by Anonymousreply 73July 16, 2024 3:46 AM

Is the “novella” called “First Dibs/Last Rites”? I wanted to remember if it was really that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 74July 16, 2024 5:30 AM

Shenanigans at the casita! Our addled grim pillager couldn’t work out how to unlock it so he’s busted the lock 🔐 Bet that owner is thrilled she allowed him to stay.

by Anonymousreply 75July 16, 2024 6:49 AM

R75, and some kind soul in the comments suggested that maybe it was tiime to settle down as this kind of adventure (getting locked out of temporary digs) is a "young man's game." His reply was bitchy and cunting as always.

I think he simply doesn't know how to handle any kind of comment or relationship that isn't transactional. I don't think he can concieve of some frau following his adventures and feeling concerned about him. Caring? About a stranger? Just because you're soft-hearted and believe the spiel, and don't like seeing people suffer? It's beyond his ability to imagine.

by Anonymousreply 76July 16, 2024 2:22 PM

R66, he is incapable of writing a simple declarative sentence, so to figure out what happened I had to navigate a labyrinth of alliterative adjectives, half-baked metaphors, clichés, and awkward clauses.

Upshot: He posted something he wasn't supposed to post. (Quelle surprise!). Some friend was upset -- upset enough that a mutual friend of both had to relay the news to the Bav. "Everything connects" has its downside.

by Anonymousreply 77July 16, 2024 2:26 PM

Wait, did the owner of the casita really send a message to Bav through a mutual friend about Bav complaining about the kitchenware?

He is such an ungrateful (HOMELESS) cunt!

by Anonymousreply 78July 16, 2024 2:34 PM

Not sure if that was it 😂

I bet the owner is thrilled at old addled Fester breaking the lock open… or did he?!

Tattooed rough trade in a late-night visit?

by Anonymousreply 79July 16, 2024 5:31 PM

Is La Bav entertaining local tricks at her “casita”?

by Anonymousreply 80July 16, 2024 5:36 PM

R80, how on earth would he pay? Name-dropping of 20th Century irrelevancies like Vanity Fair & Interview only goes so far. Cash is king.

by Anonymousreply 81July 16, 2024 6:02 PM

He pays with an oral recitation from his novel in progress.

by Anonymousreply 82July 16, 2024 8:08 PM

He took a steamy shita in the casita!

by Anonymousreply 83July 17, 2024 4:08 AM

One of his followers posted this after KS posted yet again about why Biden needs to go:

[quote]Oh, FFS, Kevin. I am not in a cult just because I am not joining you in your nihilistic pity party. No one is telling you to sit down and shut up. Haven't you noticed? Yours is the prevailing opinion. It's not fashionable to support Biden without first pissing and moaning about how awful it is that he's so old and how much we wish we had a better candidate. The cult of youth and beauty reigns supreme. I am voting for Biden because he's a capable and successful leader with a cabinet that is strong and only getting stronger. And I don't see you or anyone else offering any real viable alternatives. The only person out there even remotely as qualified as Biden is HRC, but we know how that went. So go on then, shrug your shoulders and give up if that's what you need to do, but the of rest of us have an election to win.

Good on her. He hasn't responded yet, but my guess he will be cunty about it or just delete it.

by Anonymousreply 84July 17, 2024 7:13 PM

Kevin Sessums stalker cunts are a scourge.

by Anonymousreply 85July 17, 2024 7:32 PM

R85, it’s not working, sweetie. Notice that this thread is still wonderfully here.

by Anonymousreply 86July 17, 2024 7:35 PM

Kevin Sessums is an asshole, but he is a human asshole who isn't famous enough to be incessantly stalked here, have accidents and ill health wished on him, and to have his health problems mocked.

by Anonymousreply 87July 17, 2024 7:36 PM

Stop copying and pasting that EXACT SAME PARAGRAPH! Get some new material.

by Anonymousreply 88July 17, 2024 7:38 PM

In forums deep, where shadows softly creep,

A thread on Bavette steak, a savory treat,

Lures lurkers in, a hungry, silent beat.

Their eyes not on the dish, but one more steep

In Kevin Sessums' life, a glimpse to keep.

They sift the posts, for details, oh so sweet,

A morsel here, a mention, incomplete,

To build a web, a shadow's profile steep.

Like bloodhounds on a scent, they track and wind,

Each like on photos, follows left behind,

A comment's echo, a like's subtle art.

A harmless thread, a stalking takes its start,

For Sessums' life, they dissect every part,

A hunger for his essence, tearing him apart.

by Anonymousreply 89July 17, 2024 7:40 PM

R89 is massively unhinged or it’s La Bav herself. To put that much time into a poem about us is, well, next level.

by Anonymousreply 90July 17, 2024 7:47 PM

Once upon a time, in the hidden corners of the internet, a thread shimmered like a golden pot roast. It was a thread about Bavette's steak, a legendary dish that tantalized online foodies. But lurking amongst them were not just hungry gourmands, but shadowy figures with a different kind of appetite.

These were the Webstalkers, creatures of the digital night, their eyes gleaming with an unhealthy glint. They cared not for the crusty sear or the juicy tenderness of the steak. Their target was Kevin Sessums, a name whispered within the thread. With each like, each comment, they weaved a digital tapestry, hoping to snag a scrap of information, a morsel about Sessums' life.

Like a sly fox following a rabbit trail, the Webstalkers scoured the web, following Sessums' online footprints. A harmless photo, a casual like - each one a brick in the obsessive castle they built. The delicious Babette's steak became a mere pawn in their bizarre game, a gateway to something far more sinister.

This is a cautionary tale, a reminder that even the most innocent online spaces can harbor unseen dangers. So next time you venture into the digital forest, be wary of the shadows that lurk, for you never know what kind of creature might be lurking just behind the next thread.

by Anonymousreply 91July 17, 2024 7:52 PM

Punch and delete the poor obsessed "LEAVE BAVNEY ALONE!" troll.

by Anonymousreply 92July 17, 2024 9:06 PM

In the realm of online social communities, a phenomenon has been observed concerning the manipulation of seemingly innocuous threads for the purpose of surreptitious data collection.

The Bavette Steak thread Incident exemplifies this phenomenon. Here, a culinary discussion acted as a lure, attracting individuals with a secondary interest in a specific individual, Kevin Sessums.

By strategically analyzing online interactions and exploiting social media affordances, these individuals, designated here as SSN-extractors (Social Stalking Network-extractors), were able to harvest data fragments pertaining to Sessums' online presence. This behavior highlights the potential for online anonymity to be compromised through the exploitation of user-generated content and social media interactions. Further research is warranted to determine the efficacy of mitigation strategies in protecting user privacy within online social communities.

by Anonymousreply 93July 17, 2024 9:15 PM

^ChatGPT

by Anonymousreply 94July 17, 2024 9:23 PM

You Kevin Sessums stalkers really are a brains trust, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 95July 17, 2024 9:38 PM

A “brains” trust, R95? Did you just malfunction, sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 96July 17, 2024 10:02 PM

At least Biden's brain isn't addled from decades of drug abuse like the Bav...

by Anonymousreply 97July 17, 2024 11:06 PM

Biden wasn’t culled from the herd!

by Anonymousreply 98July 18, 2024 12:02 AM

Once upon a time, in the land of computers, a yummy treat called Bavette steak was the star of a show-and-tell! But some viewers weren't there for the yummy food. They were looking for someone special named Kevin Sessums.

These viewers, peek-a-boos we call them, wanted to know all about Kevin. They followed his crumbs like little detectives, but instead of cookies, they were looking for bits of information. They looked at his pictures and followed his clicks, all to learn more about Kevin.

This is a reminder, little ones, that even though computers are fun, there can be peek-a-boos hiding sometimes. So, be careful what you share and tell a grown-up if something feels wrong.

by Anonymousreply 99July 18, 2024 12:39 AM

So to get back on topic, do you eat Bavette like an actual steak (e.g. New York strip), or is it a meat scrap only suited to e.g. ropa vieja?

by Anonymousreply 100July 18, 2024 1:22 AM

I call Dibs on any leftover ropa vieja. I spent a few years in small town eastern Cuba, and while it’s a “poverty dish”, it ages deliciously for a couple days like most beef stews.

by Anonymousreply 101July 18, 2024 1:27 AM

In the land of meats, so tender and rare,

Lived a cut of beef, beyond compare.

The Bavette steak, with striations so fine,

Marbled with goodness, a truly divine!

From the cow's underbelly, it came with delight,

A long, thin steak, a culinary might.

Butchered with care, then trimmed just right,

Ready for searing, a culinary flight.

Oh, the chefs they would sing, of its flavor so bold,

Cooked with precision, a story untold.

Seared hot and fast, with a crust oh so deep,

Then sliced thin and served, secrets to keep.

On plates it would gleam, a juicy delight,

Paired with chimichurri, a flavor so bright.

A squeeze of lemon, a sprinkle of salt,

Bavette steak, a treasure to exalt!

by Anonymousreply 102July 18, 2024 1:33 AM

How is Ali McGraw doing through this leg of the journey?

by Anonymousreply 103July 18, 2024 2:03 AM

Ali McGraw is an American actress who has had a successful career in film, television, and theater. She is known for her roles in films such as "Goodbye, Columbus," "Love Story," "The Getaway," and "Convoy." She has also starred in television miniseries such as "The Winds of War" and "Dynasty." In recent years, she has hosted segments for the Encore Love Stories premium cable network.

by Anonymousreply 104July 18, 2024 2:10 AM

Scrubby my steak.

by Anonymousreply 105July 18, 2024 3:27 PM

These freaks always turn these Kevin Sessums threads into scat threads 💩 by bringing up this running joke about Ali McGraw cleaning Kevin Sessums's soiled underwear (scrubbo drawers something something). It's just as unfunny and puerile the nine thousandth time is it was the first time.

by Anonymousreply 106July 18, 2024 3:51 PM

I love a Bavette steak while some blowhard reprobate bloviates on politics... really gives me some food for thought!

by Anonymousreply 107July 18, 2024 4:32 PM

Did you ask Kevin Sessums about it?

by Anonymousreply 108July 18, 2024 4:34 PM

What’s our grifting grim pillager up to?

by Anonymousreply 109July 19, 2024 5:01 PM

Kevin Sessums stalker bat-signal. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 110July 19, 2024 5:05 PM

We are having a laugh about an insufferable old cunt. You’re the stalker, dear. Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 111July 19, 2024 5:59 PM

Scroll up for RIVETING abuse about Kevin Sessums health a d addiction issues.

by Anonymousreply 112July 19, 2024 6:07 PM

I love a Bavette steak crowned with Virtue-Signaling Sauce, slightly sour and scolded...

by Anonymousreply 113July 19, 2024 9:01 PM

Kevin Sessums!

by Anonymousreply 114July 19, 2024 9:05 PM

Henry Geldzahler!

by Anonymousreply 115July 19, 2024 9:48 PM

Kevin Sessums threads really are the psoriasis of Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 116July 19, 2024 10:04 PM

He's heard from "private missives" that his writing on the election is being read "inside the house," he says, "and that's all I'll cryptically say."

by Anonymousreply 117July 19, 2024 10:07 PM

Kevin Sessums isn't worth all these ambiguous pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 118July 19, 2024 10:20 PM

Is this pancakes barbara adjacent?

by Anonymousreply 119July 19, 2024 10:37 PM

Bav Blathers 'Bout Biden Bumptiously...

by Anonymousreply 120July 20, 2024 12:13 AM

Christ, now this deluded homeless old coot is claiming to be influential in the political sphere? Let’s get back to bothering shopkeepers and scat.

by Anonymousreply 121July 20, 2024 12:53 AM

Crackie On Assistance

by Anonymousreply 122July 20, 2024 12:56 AM

Her face is caving in, while she enjoys some idiotic queer dessert “tailgating” before the opera with some fat broad. HOW UTTERLY STUPID.

by Anonymousreply 123July 20, 2024 4:24 AM

R121. You got it….hes back to pestering boutique owners, claiming they are “new friends”. I’d CRINGE if that smelly slob was loitering around my store, but what to do, what to do? Throw him out? Lord knows everyone in Hudson was tired of the weird baggies of cat hair cake and the constant leering. In Provincetown, to stand out you’d practically have to run nude up and down the wharf in the dead of winter screaming “I NEED TO GET…..oh wait, NEVERMIND!! 🤣🤣🤣🤪

by Anonymousreply 124July 20, 2024 4:42 AM

She’s too messhy for politics.

by Anonymousreply 125July 20, 2024 5:40 AM

(Verse 1)

Bavette steak, sizzling online, a thread where the hungry convene

But me, I'm on a different quest, a name whispered, unseen

Kevin Sessums, the ghost in the machine, a like or a follow, my digital dream

(Chorus)

We're the webstalker cowboys, wrangling pixels in the night

Hoping for a connection, in this lonely digital light

by Anonymousreply 126July 20, 2024 6:42 AM

You really are a fucking psycho

by Anonymousreply 127July 20, 2024 8:14 AM

(Verse 1)

Rode the chrome bus in from Allentown

Steel jungle hummin', didn't know where I belonged

Heard whispers 'bout a city, name shimmered like a dime

A neon oasis, called Kevin, a concrete state of mind

(Chorus) Kevin Sessums, man of shadows and lights

Skyscraper canyons, echoin' nights

Yellow cabs screamin', a million stories untold

Lost and found in Kevin, never gettin' old

(Verse 2)

Dived into the underground, where the beat kicks loud

Strobe lights flashin', faces lost in the crowd

Met a dreamer on a fire escape, with a melody in his soul

We danced beneath the glitter ball, let the city take control

(Bridge)

Some folks get weary, of the pace and the grime

But Kevin's got a magic, that keeps you in its prime

(Outro)

Yeah, never gettin' old with Kevin, this man's my home

by Anonymousreply 128July 20, 2024 8:23 AM

A man walks into a fancy restaurant and orders the Bav. When it arrives, he’s surprised to see it’s a tiny cut of meat.

He calls over the waiter and says, “Is this what a Bavette steak is supposed to look like? It’s so small!”

The waiter leans in and whispers, “Sir, that’s just a preview. The real Bavette, Kevin Sessums, starts in 15 minutes.”

by Anonymousreply 129July 20, 2024 9:12 AM

The only political connection she has is having the same crack dealer as Hunter Biden.

by Anonymousreply 130July 20, 2024 9:52 AM

You wouldn't be using Kevin Sessums addiction issues as a pejorative, would you?

by Anonymousreply 131July 20, 2024 9:57 AM

Meandering back to “his” casita he spies pets for adoption. Of course, being a pilgrim means all the lil animals will miss out on his methed-out neglect. Lest anyone point that out, he proclaims PTSD from giving up his pussies.

At least those cats escaped.

by Anonymousreply 132July 20, 2024 7:15 PM

Oh, Kevin Sessums's casita, a charming sight,

Bathed in warm sun, a beacon so bright.

Vines climb the walls, with flowers so sweet,

A haven of comfort, a tranquil retreat.

Is it the terrace, where dreams take to flight?

Or the cozy interior, bathed in soft light?

Perhaps the garden, a whimsical scene,

A secret escape, forever serene.

Each window a glimpse of a life so refined,

A testament to a creative mind.

Oh, Kevin's casita, a muse and a friend,

May your beauty and charm never know an end.

by Anonymousreply 133July 20, 2024 7:28 PM

Where's gerg when you need him?

by Anonymousreply 134July 20, 2024 7:29 PM

can this thread die already? wtf.

by Anonymousreply 135July 20, 2024 7:32 PM

These Kevin Sessums stalkers won't let go.

by Anonymousreply 136July 20, 2024 7:32 PM

Kevin Howard Scott Sessums

by Anonymousreply 137July 20, 2024 7:34 PM

Howard Scott was an American engineer who founded the Technocracy movement in North America during the early 1920s. He was critical of traditional government and economics, believing them to be inefficient and wasteful. Scott's vision for Technocracy involved a society run by engineers who would make decisions based on scientific principles and resource management, prioritizing social good over profit. The Technocracy movement gained some traction during the Great Depression but ultimately faded from prominence.

Kevin Sessums is an asshole, but he is a human asshole who isn't famous enough to be incessantly stalked here, have accidents and ill health wished on him, and to have his health problems mocked. (

by Anonymousreply 138July 20, 2024 7:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!