Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THC Gummies

For those DLers who use THC/Pot gummies, which brand(s) do you prefer?

by Anonymousreply 95May 20, 2024 10:52 AM

Cheech and Chong have their own online store (of course) but they want you to commit to buying three bottles for like 150.00 total.

by Anonymousreply 1April 29, 2024 10:23 AM

I look for what’s on sale. I refuse to over pay. And for a better nights sleep

Select:brand Snooze THC-CBN worked last night. incredibless: brand Snoozzze Berry worked well the night before.

Power of suggestion or something within the gummies I don’t care. I just like the sleep and the sales prices..

by Anonymousreply 2April 29, 2024 10:32 AM

For a while I used a lot of Lord Jones’ products, tinctures (peppermint and orange flavors), gel caps, and gummies. I learned about the outfit through an article in the Wall Street Journal, probably the weekend edition.

I was surprised when they closed down their online store and discounted all their stock so deeply (70% off?). I bought a huge stash and have some still. But I know myself well enough to limit my use of these products. I could easily overdo it, and I did for a while. Another outfit, Mood, had some good tinctures THC-CBD, and I was surprised I was able to have them sent to my state (we don’t have legalized cannabis here yet).

I still don’t understand the economics of these CBD and Vape shops. There are so many of them everywhere. How do they make enough money to cover their overhead? They typically pop up in strip malls. I never see people in any of them.

by Anonymousreply 3April 29, 2024 12:05 PM

Watch for a lot of CBD and Vape shops in or near legal states to go out of business. It’s an out of date model.

by Anonymousreply 4April 29, 2024 12:11 PM

HiColor Black Currant bc they come in 50mg so i only need two of them to feel anything. I get them from the medical dispensary here in NY; they usually retail for $75 so I try to stock up when they are on sale for $60 or so. I also like the caramel ones but they are only 10mg so the taste is good but the effects are minimal unless you eat the entire bag.

by Anonymousreply 5April 29, 2024 12:15 PM

I buy local.

by Anonymousreply 6April 29, 2024 12:26 PM

Wana and Wyld are my favorite brands. But, I don't like to get gooned out of my gourd on edibles, a 10mg of either of those brands is a pleasant high for me.

by Anonymousreply 7April 29, 2024 1:49 PM

Camino has delicious 5mg gummies.

by Anonymousreply 8April 29, 2024 2:05 PM

If it’s sold online it’s a rip-off made with hemp and containing no or only a trace of THC.

Cheech & Chong advertise on Twitter claiming to ship anywhere except Idaho. That would be completely illegal if they were actually selling marijuana products .

They also sell this crap on the Vegas strip to rip off tourists.

by Anonymousreply 9April 29, 2024 2:19 PM

^notice, they call their products “cannabis,” not marijuana. Hemp is cannabis and since hemp is a traditional US agricultural crop, there is a federal law allowing the sale of hemp products nationwide. They will not get you high.

by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2024 2:24 PM

Allowed to contain CBD, but not THC.

by Anonymousreply 11April 29, 2024 2:42 PM

They contain Delta9 as well

If Biden wanted to get a bump in the polls, and no reason he should unless of course he wants to win, he would come out for national legalization. It’s such a popular position no matter left or right.

Of course if trump would come out for national legalization first Biden be sucking air in those polls until February. Then Biden would see a leap in the polls.

by Anonymousreply 12April 29, 2024 2:47 PM

I think, if it is not already happening, it will be a bunch of shady characters selling who knows what, here I hope it stays at least titular state run, and every product is tested. I fear some of the sleepy gummies are nothing but benedryl and a little THC. The crooks come out all the time. I can't imagine what it's like in recreational states, a free for all.

by Anonymousreply 13April 29, 2024 2:51 PM

In NJ the dispensaries are regulated to a ridiculous degree. It’s the opposite of a free-for-all.

In NYC, where they do not enforce the law, unregulated shops sell whatever they want—buyer beware.

by Anonymousreply 14April 29, 2024 3:15 PM

I buy Snoozy Sleep with Benefits. 10m thc, 10m cbd. The first package I got, I got very high off even half of it, so I started taking a quarter. This time, I've kept it in the fridge, and even a quarter gets me high.

by Anonymousreply 15April 29, 2024 3:52 PM

I once traded out my edible gummies for the Haribo Goldbears at my niece's nursery school where I volunteer. Such fun at P.E. that day.

by Anonymousreply 16April 29, 2024 3:59 PM

I like Camino or Calidelic.

by Anonymousreply 17April 29, 2024 4:03 PM

R13

Knows nothing about recreational states. Highly regulated and a clean safe almost sterile environment

. I so miss the Amsterdam coffeeshops of 30 years ago. Even the Bulldog.

by Anonymousreply 18April 29, 2024 4:06 PM

How do you buy weed today in NYC? I am shy going into a store since I'm old enough to remember buying nickel bags in Washington Square Park, but I will work up the nerve to visit a store outside my neighborhood.

What is the minimum you can purchase and its price?

TIA

by Anonymousreply 19April 29, 2024 4:11 PM

A friend says he bought 100mg edibles in NYC that knocked him on his ass.

The good news? He’s insisted on sharing. I can’t wait.

by Anonymousreply 20April 29, 2024 4:40 PM

[quote] I am shy going into a store since I'm old enough to remember buying nickel bags in Washington Square Park, but I will work up the nerve to visit a store outside my neighborhood.

You'd buy nickel bags from some dodgy stranger in Washington Square Park but you're too "shy" to walk into a neighborhood dispensary, R19?

by Anonymousreply 21April 29, 2024 4:48 PM

Mindy's is my go-to for edibles. They're excellent. Various flavors like Black Cherry, White Grapefruit, Clementine Orange and Kiwi. Both 2mg and 5mg strengths and some THC/CBD combos.

by Anonymousreply 22April 29, 2024 4:58 PM

Dispensaries are fun. I like the budtenders who can steer you toward the right stuff.

Overall, though, I don’t find many of them that helpful, surprisingly.

by Anonymousreply 23April 29, 2024 5:11 PM

There are licensed dispensaries in NYC, plus a lot of unlicensed ones. I’m sure at least some of th unlicensed ones are selling real weed, It might cost more to buy from a licensed one, but with the risk of fentanyl contamination, I wouldn’t mess around

by Anonymousreply 24April 29, 2024 5:44 PM

R19, just go to the Union Square Travel Agency or Housing Works dispensaries. They sell the same stuff, and everything is online so you can get an idea of pricing before you go. In my opinion, USTA has better customer service but Housing Works goes to a better cause. You can shop online so you can either pick up your to-go order, or go in person to get some recommendations about what you are looking for - pain relief, body high, munchies and giggles, sleep, etc.

by Anonymousreply 25April 29, 2024 5:55 PM

Btw, you are not really saving that much money buying from the unlicensed places.

by Anonymousreply 26April 29, 2024 5:56 PM

I can drive 30 min to a not in any way totally legal MJ sales where they have semi illegal grey sales. I can save a lot with that 30 min drive.

But I have been yelling and complaining and suggesting legalization for decades. I will do the right thing the more expensive thing in this case,

by Anonymousreply 27April 29, 2024 6:02 PM

Are you getting a similar quality product from the grey sale place R27?

by Anonymousreply 28April 29, 2024 6:04 PM

What do you mean by grey sale? Diverted regulated product?

by Anonymousreply 29April 29, 2024 6:17 PM

If we’re talking flyover hemp stuff, 3Chi or UrbFX aren’t bad as is Hometown Hero. I definitely don’t switch brands so those are ones I’ve had many times in the past.

by Anonymousreply 30April 29, 2024 6:19 PM

R28

Not in my case. I use a volcano vape so high quality product s kind of a waste in my case.

So in DC I go for the cheapest. About $380 plus tip for a QP is not out of the question .But they also advertise more expensive stuff than what I buy, so hard to compare.

In DC you can’t buy MJ but you can buy legally a sticker for the fridge for $380+ tip and they will gift you a QP of MJ. Gifts ok sakes a no.

by Anonymousreply 31April 29, 2024 6:19 PM

^good luck with that in court

by Anonymousreply 32April 29, 2024 6:21 PM

And when I shop in DC I call the day before request a time and a location like a mall parking lot, call them when I arrive at the parking lot, then within 15-25 mins some guy or gal will find me then deliver product in a brown bag.

They gift edibles, grass, concentrates, etc.

It’s a strange system,

by Anonymousreply 33April 29, 2024 6:24 PM

I recommend Feals.

They taste good and help me relax and sleep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 29, 2024 6:25 PM

R32

Like DC is arresting people who are gifted mj thru their own system. No arrest or being scammed is not an issue.

But the providers and there are dozens of them all advertise openly with prices—-for stickers—-every once in a while DC govt will talk about enforcement etc but so far has done nothing,

by Anonymousreply 35April 29, 2024 6:28 PM

Your use/non-use of punctuation is atrocious, R35.

by Anonymousreply 36April 29, 2024 6:32 PM

It’s a Good Thing (tm)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 29, 2024 6:35 PM

I've also heard good things about Dad Grass and Out of Office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 29, 2024 6:52 PM

If they are not being arrested, it is not because of the ridiculous ruse that they are selling a sticker for $380 and gifting a quarter pound of weed. Courts are not stupid. They might as well just sell it forthrightly. The ruse is pointless.

by Anonymousreply 39April 29, 2024 6:55 PM

I don’t notice any effect from CBD. What does it do for you?

by Anonymousreply 40April 29, 2024 6:56 PM

R21: What a jackass you are! Are you aware of how laid-back and genteel Washington Square Park was in the 1980s (and now)?

R24 and R25, thanks for your advice, particularly the fentanyl warning. I had forgotten that Housing Works operates a dispensary, and that's where I'll go. I appreciate your help. ☮️

by Anonymousreply 41April 29, 2024 6:58 PM

R41, you call me a jackass while you scrounged around that park, which was dodgy as hell then (I know because I lived in NYC then as now), for nickel bags? And now you're too "shy" to walk into a dispensary? You sure don't sound too smart.

by Anonymousreply 42April 29, 2024 7:02 PM

R39

The ruse is the system

What can I tell you it’s the system the DC govt established. And they have had that system for several years.

OK it’s not always a sticker. It could be something else equally valuable. In fact now that I think I have never gotten a fucking thing except for my gift. Pay $400 for a sticker I expected to get a sticker. A QP of ok grass does not make up for that,

by Anonymousreply 43April 29, 2024 7:04 PM

Cornbread Hemp. Very mild and reasonably priced. KY made.

by Anonymousreply 44April 29, 2024 7:28 PM

I like Wana. Their sour gummies taste the best but are mostly too strong for me. They have a 20:1 (CBD to THC) one that I take most often.

by Anonymousreply 45April 29, 2024 7:41 PM

I just buy the branded ones from the dispensery.

by Anonymousreply 46April 29, 2024 7:52 PM

R42: I lived on Waverly Place, which bordered WSP, for over a decade back in the day and there was nothing of what you describe, including my behavior. You may have lived in some tenement hell hole, but don't paint me as being neighbor to your miserable living conditions. The park and its surroundings were and remain beautiful.

From there I moved to Chelsea, finally landing here in midtown, where I have lived in a beautiful highrise for over 20 years.

So, yes, based on your ignorant, unfounded assumptions, you are a jackass. Fuck you and the mangy nag that rode in from Dog Patch on your broke, raggedy ass.

by Anonymousreply 47April 29, 2024 7:58 PM

We get it from the reservation. We have an indigenous friend.

by Anonymousreply 48April 29, 2024 8:02 PM

Apologies for interrupting your thread's flow, OP.

by Anonymousreply 49April 29, 2024 8:03 PM

R47, you're a basic bitch scrounging around outside and buying nickel bags. You have no leg to stand on. Get off your high horse, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 50April 29, 2024 8:10 PM

I love Wyld brand gummies and generally use the one made to help with getting to sleep. THC with CBN (whatever that is).

by Anonymousreply 51April 29, 2024 9:27 PM

Sinners and Saints hand candies, available in Washington State. They are extremely potent and cost about $15 for 100mg. They also taste good, unlike 99% of edibles.

by Anonymousreply 52April 30, 2024 1:48 AM

R51 CBN, where the N is for nighttime 😴

by Anonymousreply 53April 30, 2024 1:55 AM

5mg indica anything for sleep. Drifting off right now....

by Anonymousreply 54April 30, 2024 1:57 AM

I really like Vena. I have used a few of the THC products and I highly recommend them.

by Anonymousreply 55April 30, 2024 2:10 AM

Which of those available online are the best for the money?

by Anonymousreply 56April 30, 2024 3:45 AM

Froot

Zen

by Anonymousreply 57April 30, 2024 3:47 AM

How can they sell real ones online?

by Anonymousreply 58April 30, 2024 6:22 PM

R58

They are selling something like delta9. It’s close to the real thing but not the same thing.

Now in a legal rec state I can order on line. And then do pick up or delivery. But my age name and Lic are checked more than once.

by Anonymousreply 59April 30, 2024 6:30 PM

I like the selection from the dispensary on west 61st/Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 60April 30, 2024 7:17 PM

R55 Vena’s gummies are my fave too.

by Anonymousreply 61April 30, 2024 7:53 PM

This is a step in the right direction.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will move to reclassify marijuana as a less dangerous drug, The Associated Press has learned, a historic shift to generations of American drug policy that could have wide ripple effects across the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 30, 2024 7:57 PM

Another vote for Wyld brand. When I lived in Cali, they were my go-to hybrid gummy.

by Anonymousreply 63April 30, 2024 8:09 PM

Of all the brands that can be shipped to different states, which are the most potent?

by Anonymousreply 64May 12, 2024 2:08 PM

R64

I doubt anyone is talking about regular THC gummies that can be shipped across state lines today This is all about legal medical or adult rec dispensaries

You can have shipped CBD products that have very small or trace amounts of THC in theCBD product.

There is no nation wide legalization.

by Anonymousreply 65May 12, 2024 2:21 PM

Low-grade Delta 8 can be shipped everywhere, but as others have mentioned, it's a very different beast. It's still reliable dopamine though.

by Anonymousreply 66May 12, 2024 2:25 PM

Space Panda sells Delta 9 gummies, and those are the only ones that have actually made me feel calmer, but they are hit-and-miss, and I have to take two to feel anything.

by Anonymousreply 67May 12, 2024 3:00 PM

I use Cycling Frog. I only use them for sleep.

by Anonymousreply 68May 12, 2024 4:18 PM

I too mainly use them for sleep. I buy them online from the gov't cannabis website here. A 5 mg dose of indica is more than enough. Sativa strains make me paranoid so I avoid those.

Maybe I'll pop one now and go sit in the sun. It is Sunday after all.

by Anonymousreply 69May 12, 2024 4:53 PM

Is absolutely EVERYONE high as a kite all the time now?

When did this become totally normal?

by Anonymousreply 70May 13, 2024 1:56 AM

I don’t like being high, R70. I have sleep problems. I take a sleeping pill, and a muscle relaxant at bedtime to fall asleep but it only lasts a few hours and I wake up. So I take a gummy at bedtime. It takes a few hours to kick in, so I can sleep longer. I don’t like being high so I’m glad I’m asleep when it takes effect.

by Anonymousreply 71May 13, 2024 2:12 AM

R70

Tobacco, scotch, gin, thc , wine, beer, all those meds you get from the doctor to relax, poppers meth, coke,

So you are asking when all that became normal?

by Anonymousreply 72May 13, 2024 9:41 AM

Camino by Kiva is my ultimate favorite. They taste fantastic and they deliver a nice mild high.

by Anonymousreply 73May 13, 2024 1:18 PM

I want to make my own gummies. That ought to be cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 74May 13, 2024 4:03 PM

What’s a good one before sleep at night?

by Anonymousreply 75May 13, 2024 6:25 PM

I use these. 10 mg THC and 10 mg CBD. They are the strongest THC gummies on the site. They’re not delicious, as far as I’m concerned. But they work. There’s a coupon for 25% off first purchase. ONETIME25

If you use different email addresses you can use it multiple times.

They have 20% off sales pretty frequently, so I usually buy when they have that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 13, 2024 11:59 PM

This makes me want a THC gummy so bad. I’m up for a couple government jobs so that’s a hard no, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 77May 14, 2024 12:59 AM

I’m with the posters above who cited Wyld. To me, they’re perfect. I take one most evenings as a sleep aid.

by Anonymousreply 78May 14, 2024 1:30 AM

I also get Wyld, 2:1 in peach flavor.

I can only take half a gummie, and I can't have them every day.

by Anonymousreply 79May 14, 2024 1:39 AM

Upstate Elevator Operators Blackberry gummies 5mg thc.

by Anonymousreply 80May 14, 2024 1:40 AM

[quote]Is absolutely EVERYONE high as a kite all the time now?

Yes.

[quote]When did this become totally normal?

November 2016.

by Anonymousreply 81May 14, 2024 3:04 AM

If anyone is trying to get bulk Delta 8 distillate for making at-home gummies or other high-dose products in still-prohibited states, Fern Valley Farms is a good Oregon source for bulk hemp buying and Harbor City Hemp is a decent FL source for the same. Pretty sure they legally ship D8/hemp everywhere since the Farm Bill.

Of course people in decriminalized/legal states have better options for real THC/D9 distillate or pre-made stuff.

by Anonymousreply 82May 14, 2024 10:03 AM

I make my own edibles, R74: peanut butter pot fudge. It's a fairly long process but simple. I spend about $130 on a half-ounce of the most potent pot I can get at the store, heat it, crumble it, cook it in water with butter (making cannabutter), strain it, and use that to make fudge. I'm a complete lightweight, so that $130 of pot lasts me around a year. It freezes well, too.

by Anonymousreply 83May 18, 2024 9:24 PM

[quote] Cheech and Chong have their own online store (of course) but they want you to commit to buying three bottles for like 150.00 total.

That’s not true. I get the Cruise Chews, one container of 30 at a time. Love them! They give me the best smooth high.

I wish I could try these sublingual strips you can just put under your tongue. You can’t find those anywhere in the Washington, DC area.

by Anonymousreply 84May 18, 2024 10:20 PM

I don’t partake, but think it is interesting that the gray area dispensaries in my little city rarely have customers. Does anyone else get the sense that some of the plethora of unlicensed stores in NYS are money laundering fronts?

by Anonymousreply 85May 18, 2024 11:49 PM

R73 I like the Kiva Chocolate Bar in Churro Flavor, with a cinnamon sugar coating on the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 86May 18, 2024 11:51 PM

Nothing fake about IndaCloud Delta 9 THC tummies, made from hemp.

But I prefer WANA 30 mgs - alternating between sativa and indica.

by Anonymousreply 87May 19, 2024 12:50 AM

I’ve been getting really into fent lately. Best sleep I’ve had in ages.

by Anonymousreply 88May 19, 2024 4:58 AM

[quote] I recommend Feals.

They taste good and help me relax and sleep.

I've been using the Cheech and Chong Cruise Chews and love it but I did just ordered some Feals gummies just to check it out. Has anyone tried both and how do they compare?

by Anonymousreply 89May 19, 2024 9:15 PM

Can anyone please recommend any CBD edibles that helps you sleep and can be ordered online.

by Anonymousreply 90May 19, 2024 9:17 PM

Erm, R90…read the thread

by Anonymousreply 91May 19, 2024 10:06 PM

Erm, r91, I did and didn’t see anything that’s a CBD sleep aid that could be ordered online. Don’t be a miserable bitch.

by Anonymousreply 92May 19, 2024 10:09 PM

CBD sleep aids don’t work. If they did, someone would be touting them. Neither do CBN sleep aids.

by Anonymousreply 93May 19, 2024 11:10 PM

I tried Feals, and honestly if they did anything I couldn't tell, even at the maximum recommended dosage.

by Anonymousreply 94May 20, 2024 1:51 AM

CBD certainly helps put me back to sleep. Many swear by CBD. That said.i do respect the power of suggestion. For all of these products.

But if they work for you who cares why they work.

by Anonymousreply 95May 20, 2024 10:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!