Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Jeffrey Dahmer with veneers" Kristi Noem brags about killing her 14 month old puppy in upcoming book

Apologies if this has been posted. I searched for both Dahmer and Noem.

“Cricket was a wirehair pointer, about 14 months old,” the South Dakota governor writes in a new book, adding that the dog, a female, had an “aggressive personality” and needed to be trained to be used for hunting pheasant.

She includes her story about the ill-fated Cricket, she says, to illustrate her willingness, in politics as well as in South Dakota life, to do anything “difficult, messy and ugly” if it simply needs to be done.

By taking Cricket on a pheasant hunt with older dogs, Noem says, she hoped to calm the young dog down and begin to teach her how to behave. Unfortunately, Cricket ruined the hunt, going “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life”.

Noem describes calling Cricket, then using an electronic collar to attempt to bring her under control. Nothing worked. Then, on the way home after the hunt, as Noem stopped to talk to a local family, Cricket escaped Noem’s truck and attacked the family’s chickens, “grabb[ing] one chicken at a time, crunching it to death with one bite, then dropping it to attack another”

When Noem finally grabbed Cricket, she says, the dog “whipped around to bite me”. Then, as the chickens’ owner wept, Noem repeatedly apologised, wrote the shocked family a check “for the price they asked, and helped them dispose of the carcasses littering the scene of the crime”.

Through it all, Noem says, Cricket was “the picture of pure joy”.

“I hated that dog,” Noem writes, adding that Cricket had proved herself “untrainable”, “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”.

“At that moment,” Noem says, “I realised I had to put her down.”

Noem, who also represented her state in Congress for eight years, got her gun, then led Cricket to a gravel pit.

“It was not a pleasant job,” she writes, “but it had to be done. And after it was over, I realised another unpleasant job needed to be done.”

Incredibly, Noem’s tale of slaughter is not finished.

Her family, she writes, also owned a male goat that was “nasty and mean”, because it had not been castrated. Furthermore, the goat smelled “disgusting, musky, rancid” and “loved to chase” Noem’s children, knocking them down and ruining their clothes

Noem decided to kill the unnamed goat the same way she had just killed Cricket the dog. But though she “dragged him to a gravel pit”, the goat jumped as she shot and therefore survived the wound. Noem says she went back to her truck, retrieved another shell, then “hurried back to the gravel pit and put him down”.

At that point, Noem writes, she realised a construction crew had watched her kill both animals. The startled workers swiftly got back to work, she writes, only for a school bus to arrive and drop off Noem’s children.

“Kennedy looked around confused,” Noem writes of her daughter, who asked: “Hey, where’s Cricket?”

(More at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331May 7, 2024 3:39 AM

Vile, rancid cunt

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2024 4:37 PM

Did she shoot her daughter too?

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2024 4:40 PM

Kristi Noem is trash.

Decades with hunting- and bird-dogs, and the number I've killed because they were chicken-sharp or had too much prey drive is ZERO. Puppies need slow exposure to birds, and bird-scent.

She killed a puppy because she was lazy at training bird dogs, not because it was a bad dog.

Not every dog is for the field, but 99.9% of them are trainable or re-homeable. We have one now who was never going in the field, but I didn't kill her. She's sleeping on the couch.

You down old dogs, hurt dogs, and sick dogs humanely, not by shooting them and tossing them in a gravel pit.

Unsporting and deliberately cruel...but she wrote this to prove the cruelty is the point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2024 4:50 PM

These people are unnaturally obsessed with brutality. They want permission to be so.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2024 5:00 PM

She should go to prison. Or be killed.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2024 5:03 PM

Surprised there aren't more comments on an animal abuse/brutality thread. I'm somewhat surprised she did this. Even MAGAts are dog lovers. She could have easily made the poor puppy a rescue dog.

Would she put Lewandowski down if he irritates her?

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2024 5:29 PM

R6 I think we’re all so used to the severe mental illness of the Magats that we’ve run out of things to say.

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2024 5:45 PM

I should clarify at r6 -- I'm surprised that she wrote about episode, not that she killed the animals.

You're right, r7. It's still stunning to see such an open admission of sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2024 5:51 PM

Cluster B primary psychopath. Not even a doubt.

Zero empathy. Anything inconvenient is unceremoniously disposed. Then move on without a care.

This thing isn’t a narcissist because a narcissist would flat out hide or lie about this because they know it would make them look horrible. This thing doesn’t have that shame.

One thing for sure: this thing’s editor hates her. Because no one comes out of killing a dog looking good.

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2024 6:06 PM

She sees this as “street cred” to dump and the MAGAts.

She’s signaling that if SHE were in charge, anyone who doesn’t obey would be taken out to the gravel pits and shot. She wants dump to know his progroms would continue without him.

Fucking disgusting sociopathic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2024 6:07 PM

She would have fit right in with the Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2024 6:11 PM

She's like Sarah Palin but worse

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2024 6:27 PM

Republicans worship Violence and Death. Convince me otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 6:34 PM

We’d all be Crickets to her should she wield power. All of us untrainables, that is. She hated an animal she described as “pure joy”. How Republican.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 6:46 PM

WTF? I think not killing puppies is a bipartisan issue.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2024 6:48 PM

It is and she miscalculated badly.

I can just tell you that Kristi Noem is getting destroyed by MAGA online. This is very bipartisan. Not really sure how she thought writing that in her book was anything other than career suicide. Then again, she hooked up with Corey Lewandowski, so judgment is lacking. Allegedly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2024 7:00 PM

Why do people reveal these things? How fucked up must she be to think this is acceptable behavior? Barbara Amiel also revealed that she had killed a dog. There was no need. She volunteered the information. So wild. It's hard to fathom someone being that out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2024 7:26 PM

People who let their dogs run off leash to do damage should be shot. The dog should then be sent to a real trainer.

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2024 7:34 PM

I don’t see a problem here.

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2024 7:34 PM

Wow. What a POS. There are many allegedly “untrainable” dogs who, when treated well and trained by a knowledgeable professional, are miraculously trainable.

She’s a psychopath — which makes her an ideal candidate to be tRump’s VP.

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2024 7:38 PM

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2024 7:40 PM

the magas are crucifying her in the new york post comments. she should have shot a mexican kid to get her rocks off instead.

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2024 7:45 PM

How fucking stupid does she have to be to not know

REPUBLICANS LOVE DOGS

Wasn’t this even a joke on Eill & Hrace?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2024 7:46 PM

r22 right after writing that i scrolled down to this - That bool takes her out of contention for me. Though, she could be in charge of the border. :-)

so they're even saying it should have been a mexican kid themselves, i'd laugh if it wasn't so disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2024 7:46 PM

Will & Grace

by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2024 7:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2024 7:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2024 7:49 PM

Fuck this cunt

by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2024 7:51 PM

She needs to end up in the gravel pit with the rest of them. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 29April 26, 2024 7:55 PM

Josef Mengele in drag.

by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2024 7:55 PM

The mask of sanity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2024 8:00 PM

FWIW, and unless he has changed, Newt Gingrich was always a huge animal lover - wonder what he thinks about this psycho behavior.

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2024 8:02 PM

The victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2024 8:10 PM

Why is it only Republican governors coming out with books? DeSantis came out with one a year or two ago.

by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2024 8:10 PM

Tweet was taken down just as I posted. Incorrect dog I guess.

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2024 8:11 PM

Don't tell me that she didn't get a thrill from this. From what I'm reading, she shot a goat as well.

Fucking psycopath.

by Anonymousreply 36April 26, 2024 8:18 PM

And she had to reload to finish off the goat. What a fucking psycho.

by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2024 8:33 PM

Well Cricket sacrificed themselves to ensure this bitch will never be President. You'd think pets would be a bipartisan issue but Republicans were vile cunts when Bo Obama died. It's when I knew they irredeemable.

by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2024 8:37 PM

The "aggressive" goat she failed to get castrated. The young dog she failed to train properly and introduce to birds and hunting slowly. The keyed up, excitable dog she took to a neighbor's place off-leash knowing there were chickens around. The common denominator is her irresponsibility.

I remember when the GOP at least gave lip service to concept of "personal responsibility."

by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2024 8:39 PM

The crazy thing to a non-MAGA mind is that not only did she kill these animals, but she featured the killings in her autobiography, obviously supposing that these deeds would cast her judgment and resolve in a favorable light. Sicko!

by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2024 8:41 PM

I agree with r9 this was sabotage by her editor and publisher. Everyone knows this is a third rail of public image. You cannot kill an innocent dog. In movies, a character who needs to be designated as evil is sometimes shown killing an innocent dog - and it’s usually criticized as LAZY WRITING.

If you had to ask Republicans to choose between killing an innocent dog or killing the unborn, they would choose to kill the unborn. They love their dogs.

by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2024 8:45 PM

Huckabee's son killed a dog too. Then there was the poor Romney family dog that was strapped to the roof of the car...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 26, 2024 8:47 PM

A few of the NY Post commenters are trying to explain "the dog got blood lust after killing the chickens." "you don't understand what it's like to live on a farm." But the Daily Mail readers are having none of it.

by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2024 8:47 PM

Even Hitler loved his dog. Granted he killed her but it was with a cyanide capsule and the Soviets would have shot her anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2024 8:47 PM

Anti-dollface thread

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2024 8:55 PM

R41 - it's possible that her editors told her to take it out or portray the scenarios differently, but being a narcissist (among other things) she refused. The publisher is Center Street, the go-to conservative imprint, so I doubt her editors would undermine her.

by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2024 8:56 PM

Omg, that story about Huckabee’s son hanging a dog is even worse. That’s sociopathic behavior.

I’m going to go hug my dog right now 😢.

by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2024 8:58 PM

She makes ted Cruz look likable

by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2024 8:58 PM

I understand EXACTLY what it’s like to live on a farm. I grew up on one in rural Ohio.

You fucking TRAINED your hunting dogs correctly or took them to a relative or friend who could (my uncle did- he raised, trained and sold coon hounds).

An uncastrated animal was kept in a separate area from other animals, unless or until it was breeding season.

Fucking goats and pigs and geese are mean AF. Especially uncastrated males.

Not only does this cunt sound like a psycho, but also like a fucking dumbass as well.

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2024 9:00 PM

Congrats Kristi Noem on guaranteeing the most disgusting thing in her bio is *not* sex w/Corey Lewandowski.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2024 9:02 PM

How do we get rid of our worthless owner?

by Anonymousreply 51April 26, 2024 9:04 PM

R11 the Nazis loved dogs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 26, 2024 9:11 PM

So she's anti same sex marriage, but not anti shooting and killing her dog and goat in a gravel pit?

by Anonymousreply 53April 26, 2024 9:15 PM

MAGAts are like vicious dogs. Maybe we should we put all of them down.

But seriously, this woman has severe psychological issues if a story about her taking out her frustrations on domestic animals is supposed to be impressive.

by Anonymousreply 54April 26, 2024 9:23 PM

I bet this was put in the book because she killed both animals in front of construction workers and there was talk. This is her PR spin to get in front of the story, portraying herself as some tough gal gun slinger. And that will appeal to the 30% MAGA dipshit deplorables (except they don't read books).

She should go shoot wolves and feral pigs from helicopters with those other MAGA cunts Sarah Palin and Large Marge 3 Toes. In between suck off sessions with Corey Lewandowski.

by Anonymousreply 55April 26, 2024 9:43 PM

This is surreal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 26, 2024 9:44 PM

Condolences for your loss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 26, 2024 9:46 PM

When you've lost Laura Loomer...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 26, 2024 9:50 PM

If you couldn’t tell she’s a total ditch pig just from looking at her (you can), and you couldn’t tell she’s a worthless cum dump because she fucks Lewondowski (that’s obvious), and you couldn’t tell she had an 80 IQ from the fact it took her 20 years to finish a nothing degree at a glorified community college (smirk), then the dog killing tidbit might actually convince you this woman is a complete piece of white trash shit.

by Anonymousreply 59April 26, 2024 10:01 PM

She seems sweet

by Anonymousreply 60April 26, 2024 10:19 PM

Remember when she talked about buying guns for her TODDLER granddaughter?

by Anonymousreply 61April 26, 2024 10:34 PM

Nobody likes a braggart.

by Anonymousreply 62April 26, 2024 10:35 PM

The depressing thing is that these people are such creeps and goobs, not just Trump and his cabal, but all the Trumpkins who love him …

… and there are so fucking many of them.

by Anonymousreply 63April 26, 2024 10:41 PM

Well R63, they’re giving us some pointers.

When you see just how much a “picture of pure joy” they are whilst supporting Trump, it’s easy to start to hate them. I believe many of us already have.

So then it should also be easy to see they’ve proved themselves “untrainable, dangerous to anyone (they) come in contact with.”

So now, “at (this) moment” I believe we’ve realised we have “to put (them) down.”

I made the argument early last year that more liberals/progressives need to be gun owners. This would be an EXCELLENT way to break a gun owner’s cherry…

by Anonymousreply 64April 26, 2024 10:50 PM

Did she have to kill the dog? Did Noem perhaps try giving the dog to a family member, friend, or even placing a notice and offering the dog to a stranger who may have looking to adopt a dog? Perhaps looking for another dog owner who didn't "go on hunts?"

She's a heartless piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 65April 26, 2024 10:59 PM

Oh my god if Noam Chomsky married her he’d be Noam Noem ha ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 66April 26, 2024 11:08 PM

She seems perfectly suited for the job.

by Anonymousreply 67April 26, 2024 11:12 PM

It, yes, IT is a fine representation of maga.

by Anonymousreply 68April 26, 2024 11:16 PM

I can relate to her in a way.

by Anonymousreply 69April 26, 2024 11:21 PM

A professional hunt dog trainer's perspective, halfway down the page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 26, 2024 11:34 PM

Veneers, Botox, fillers that are migrating all over her lumpy face, and enough hair extensions to make a coat.

by Anonymousreply 71April 26, 2024 11:42 PM

How the fuck does she gets decent hair extensions in S. Dakota.

Oh, maybe like her teeth, she flies into Texas.

by Anonymousreply 72April 26, 2024 11:44 PM

I’m glad she told the story. Maybe it will awaken her dumb supporters to vote against her. What a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 73April 26, 2024 11:48 PM

She could have taken the dog to a suburban or urban rescue shelter, explained why, and the dog would have been placed in a home well away from chickens.

The most obnoxious people don't sterilise their animals because they want to make money breeding them. Even sterilised female goats are hard to contain. They can never have the chance to interact with children unless incredibly tame.

She is a total idiot, but rednecks who love shooting recreationally *may* identify her. Usually they are shooting pests, though.

by Anonymousreply 74April 26, 2024 11:49 PM

How could she imagine this would impress anyone?

Did she imagine it shows how tough she is?

by Anonymousreply 75April 26, 2024 11:50 PM

There’s no defending this story. I could see the “you don’t understand a farm” argument if this happened in the 1870’s, or even the 1970’s when it would have been harder to get someone else who doesn’t live on a farm with chickens to adopt it. But even then the decent thing to do would be to think it through and do it in a thoughtful, safe manner.

Not shoot the dog in front of a school bus stop. And then follow it up by killing a goat, too. And botching it.

by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2024 11:54 PM

There's video of maga dragging a wolf to a bar to brutalize and kill. I thought wolves were protected animal species. Maga is filth. Complete garbage and worthless trolls.

by Anonymousreply 77April 26, 2024 11:54 PM

I don’t think you guys understand something about psychopaths

The reason she killed the dog is because it bit HER while she was trying to remove it

That crossed the line. That was its death sentence. She most likely did not care about it killing the chickens.

by Anonymousreply 78April 26, 2024 11:57 PM

Hills called them deplorable, she was being reserved in her criticism.

by Anonymousreply 79April 27, 2024 12:00 AM

To reiterate the Hitler comparison, although Hitler adored Blondi, he would strike her and beat her if she disobeyed him.

Noem did not like the dog at all, so crossing her necessitated its death.

by Anonymousreply 80April 27, 2024 12:00 AM

She was playing to the usual "audience of one" in her quest to become his running mate. He's known to hate dogs, probably because he fears them. I think she miscalculated grossly how much this turns people off, regardless of politics or an urban/rural divide.

This puts her more into Michael Vick territory than the average rural dweller or even the most hardcore MAGAt. I refuse to believe a majority of country people would think this is remotely OK. Vermin and game you can put on the family table, yes. A poorly contained, unaltered goat and a poorly trained and unexcercised family dog? NO.

by Anonymousreply 81April 27, 2024 12:02 AM

So the editor didn’t suggest some…editing?

by Anonymousreply 82April 27, 2024 12:09 AM

She might have insisted it stayed in r82.

by Anonymousreply 83April 27, 2024 12:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 27, 2024 12:14 AM

Jesus Christ!

by Anonymousreply 85April 27, 2024 12:25 AM

Known dog lover George Conway putting his money where his mouth is, again.

[QUOTE]I know I speak for many on here when I say I would personally love to donate to @propublica funds to send a half-dozen investigative journalists to South Dakota to find them

[QUOTE]The dead puppy and dead goat are important elements but it seems like we need to know more about this construction crew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 27, 2024 12:31 AM

“ Known dog lover George Conway putting his money where his mouth is, again.”

Sis, what?

by Anonymousreply 87April 27, 2024 12:35 AM

I bet most of the brain dead zombies who watch Fox will never hear about this. And they'd vote for Hitler if he had an R behind his name. It's too bad Covid didn't kill off more of these people.

by Anonymousreply 88April 27, 2024 12:43 AM

Cricket, sadly, was not rescued.

by Anonymousreply 89April 27, 2024 12:45 AM

[quote] Unfortunately, Cricket ruined the hunt, going “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life”.

Hmmm first Noem takes the dog to be trained where they are killing birds (pheasant). Then she kills the dog for killing birds (chickens). Actually sounds like the dog was pretty smart.

by Anonymousreply 90April 27, 2024 12:51 AM

Cricket and the Bells stolded my money!

by Anonymousreply 91April 27, 2024 12:53 AM

For R87.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 27, 2024 12:55 AM

Why would she feel the need to put this in her book?

The only reason is to impress men and to look like a badass. It's a 14 month old puppy for crying out loud.

The telling of this story shows just how low she will stoop to curry favor with people and for power.

This is a major warning sign - bitch is cray. OH - But did she talk about her affair with Lewandowski? Cuz that seems to be missing.

by Anonymousreply 93April 27, 2024 1:02 AM

She was totally fucking major warning sign - bitch is cray. OH - But did she talk about her affair with Lewandowski.

The husband is dither a cu k or a fag.

by Anonymousreply 94April 27, 2024 1:04 AM

She had witnesses

by Anonymousreply 95April 27, 2024 1:05 AM

There was the whole weirdness of doing ads for a dentist in Texas. Pretty strange for a governor to do an ad in a state hundreds of mile away

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 27, 2024 1:08 AM

Oh, is her boyfriend that married woman beater? Yeah, he's an adulterer, a troll and a fuckup and still too good for IT.

by Anonymousreply 97April 27, 2024 1:09 AM

I guarantee you she’s killed far more. She’s one of these people whose mind automatically go to guns or other violence to solve a problem.

“Birds are waking me up early in spring. I’m going to get my Glock and blow them away.”

“There are weeds in my flower bed. Should I use a torch or poison to get rid of them?”

Amazing to think there are morons who want to POISON THEIR OWN PROPERTY to get rid of weeds. (They think “But the lawn company told me it’s safe. It’s 100% organic.” Sure lawn companies are filled with people who have PhDs in environmental biochemistry)

This cunt is such a gun lover that it’s a solution to every problem. Her mind automatically goes to blood and burial trenches.

by Anonymousreply 98April 27, 2024 1:15 AM

Bragged that her two-year-old granddaughter had guns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 27, 2024 1:16 AM

She was first quiet about the Lewandowski affair, but eventually denied it. But there are simply too many cozy pictures.

She really, really, super-enormously miscalculated. Shooting, Lewandowski, Noem with Cricket are the top three trending in this order under different categories on my Twitter Explore. Now, she gets to revisit the "years long" adultery again. Career-ending foot bullet?

by Anonymousreply 100April 27, 2024 1:16 AM

I wonder how much lube she need to apply to her post-menopausal canyon?

by Anonymousreply 101April 27, 2024 1:20 AM

I just imagine the story getting more and more ridiculous as Noem kills and kills to cover up the previous kill and ends up with a dead family.

by Anonymousreply 102April 27, 2024 1:34 AM

Governor Walz from neighboring Minnesota:

[QUOTE]Post a picture with your dog that doesn’t involve shooting them and throwing them in a gravel pit. I’ll start.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 27, 2024 1:37 AM

R102. She should start the massacre with shooting herself in the head.

by Anonymousreply 104April 27, 2024 1:39 AM

In a world of Kristi Noems...be a Tim Walz

by Anonymousreply 105April 27, 2024 1:43 AM

What a hideous, horrible, revolting CUNT.

No amount of misery is enough for her. I wish her the very worst outcomes in her shitty life.

by Anonymousreply 106April 27, 2024 1:45 AM

The disordered bitch underestimated how much people love and value their dogs. And how much they hate people who hurt them.

And it’s all in her own words. No misquotes. No misinterpretation.

Congratulations! You’re the most hated cunt in America!

by Anonymousreply 107April 27, 2024 1:46 AM

Jesus Fucking Christ, what a TERRIBLE story.

O. M. G. what did I just READ? And what possible good can it serve to recount this disgusting tale?

That cunt is just a garbage person.

by Anonymousreply 108April 27, 2024 1:52 AM

If Kristi Noem were to be attacked and killed by wild boars, I'd really be tickled.

The vile comments I've decided not to post would curl your hair.

by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2024 1:53 AM

The most evil woman for now…the Helmsley woman could rise from the grave,

by Anonymousreply 110April 27, 2024 1:55 AM

Serial murderers start off killing the family pets then work their way up to people

by Anonymousreply 111April 27, 2024 1:56 AM

Sadly, all of these stories, will just increase her appeal to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2024 2:01 AM

[QUOTE]By taking Cricket on a pheasant hunt with older dogs, Noem says, she hoped to calm the young dog down and begin to teach her how to behave.

I totally missed this nuance and assumed a 14 month old dog would have had some traing before going in the field. She thought she would *begin* to teach her dog at the hunt? She took an untrained, exciteable puppy described as "aggressive" and got it wound up by exposing it to stimuli?! Bizarre and unreal.

by Anonymousreply 113April 27, 2024 2:02 AM

Pretty weird to use a dentist a few states away? Not if you are getting shark teeth installed!

by Anonymousreply 114April 27, 2024 2:06 AM

These are the words of a very disturbed mind.

by Anonymousreply 115April 27, 2024 2:15 AM

The current Republican party has literally nothing but vice-signaling. Killing puppies as the paradigm of toughness—no words.

by Anonymousreply 116April 27, 2024 2:16 AM

I don't mean my own post!

by Anonymousreply 117April 27, 2024 2:21 AM

A Cunt's Gotta Cunt!

That should be her tagline in all her ads.

by Anonymousreply 118April 27, 2024 2:24 AM

Vote for me...or I'll shoot this dog!

No, I'll really do it!

by Anonymousreply 119April 27, 2024 2:26 AM

Why is everyone only sorry about the frisky puppy? Do I get no tears?

by Anonymousreply 120April 27, 2024 2:53 AM

Trump was always using fog analogies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 27, 2024 3:03 AM

+ Dog analogies.

by Anonymousreply 122April 27, 2024 3:04 AM

I love goats. They are adorable!

by Anonymousreply 123April 27, 2024 3:44 AM

[quote] The most evil woman for now…the Helmsley woman could rise from the grave

Leona Helmsley left her dog, Trouble, $12 million.

Which makes her a candidate for sainthood compared to this piece of rancid shit.

by Anonymousreply 124April 27, 2024 5:22 AM

So now we have irretrieveable evidence that both Hitler and Leona Helmsley treated their dogs better than Gov. Kristi Noem?

At least Hitler allowed Blondi to live and felt bad and apologized after he beat her for misbehavior, like domestic violence perpetrators do to ensnare their victims. Much better than an inexplicable drag to the gallows that Hitler's presumed enemies ever got.

by Anonymousreply 125April 27, 2024 6:26 AM

I miss the moderate Republican Party of yore that merely tied the family dog to the roof of the car.

by Anonymousreply 126April 27, 2024 8:32 AM

She fucked herself and her own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 27, 2024 9:14 AM

^^^

She didn’t just admit it. It wasn’t dragged out of her, IOW. She gleefully shared the story and added all sorts of details like the workers and her kids’ school bus. She LOVED sharing this story.

by Anonymousreply 128April 27, 2024 10:46 AM

Regarding Trump and dogs

A dog has no use to him as a companion (I don’t fault him for this, some people just do not like dogs. It’s frankly quite decent that he did not get a dog for his political image - many politicians do - which he would not have cared for or treated poorly.)

But a dog has use to him as a killer or enforcer of laws or protector of property. He wanted a “Mad Dog” as Defense Secret. He would have seen dogs positively for their role in the Civil Rights and antiwar protests suppression. And coming from a real estate family, vicious guard dogs to protect private property would have been a status symbol. After the Tate LaBianca murders, guard dogs became a thing for celebrity homes. A celebrity status symbol that attacks people you don’t like. That would appeal to him.

If Noem had just shared the story about Cricket killing the chickens, Noem writing a check and going back in the car with the dog and laughing, he would have found it hilarious. He would not understand killing the dog for doing what the dog was supposed to do - kill things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 27, 2024 12:26 PM

This idiot should not even be allowed to breed, much less own a pet.

by Anonymousreply 130April 27, 2024 12:32 PM

Dump’s spawns gleefully go on safari hunts. Killing a puppy isn’t going to phase Dump. But maybe the backlash will make him think she’ll be toxic to his campaign. Of course, she could probably turn it around in Republican circles by bleaching her hair and bolting on bigger tits.

by Anonymousreply 131April 27, 2024 12:34 PM

Her face is a gravel pit. She may have a dentist in Texas, but her plastic surgeon is North Dakota

by Anonymousreply 132April 27, 2024 12:56 PM

That's a great thread title OP!

by Anonymousreply 133April 27, 2024 1:03 PM

I think she's learned her lesson.

by Anonymousreply 134April 27, 2024 1:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 27, 2024 1:14 PM

Why are there so many soulless mean people from the Dakotas?

by Anonymousreply 136April 27, 2024 1:16 PM

Kristi Noems daughter :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 27, 2024 1:20 PM

Not just Dakota, but the USA. Every country has shitty right wingers but here they just seem meaner, crueler and less intelligent. I think it’s Evangelical Christianity (American Jesus) that gets them all riled up on stupid culture war issues and their selfish “I got mine” (I’m saved, so God wants me to be rich. I’ve got a ticket to heaven and fuck the rest of you).

by Anonymousreply 138April 27, 2024 1:30 PM

r137 kristi looking like a necromancer in the article pic

by Anonymousreply 139April 27, 2024 1:47 PM

R138 I agree with you but I also feel like the concentration is even higher in the Dakotas. Lots of mean soulless people who should spend less time wringing chicken necks on the farm and more time reading books and learning empathy

by Anonymousreply 140April 27, 2024 1:52 PM

How sick she is. Someone mentioned up thread that the dog may have gotten “blood-lust” after he started killing those chickens, but after she shoots the dog, she’s not upset about it, but in her blood-thirsty state, decides now’s a good time for the smelly old goat to go too.

See her evil eyes in r137’s picture. You can almost see see the flames rising up behind her.

by Anonymousreply 141April 27, 2024 1:55 PM

One of the cruelest acts in "Of Mice and Men" is when old ranch-hand Candy's beloved old blind dog is shot dead by Carlson, another ranch-hand, because the dog smells bad and isn't "useful" anymore, just as Candy isn't.

Feel free to associate this metaphor with Republican politicians as the case may be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 27, 2024 2:19 PM

R129, I'm not getting your entire point.

You describe "vicious guard dogs" protecting "private property" as a "status symbol" and helping to suppress Civil Rights protests. Very negative descriptions. And rightly so, re: Civil Rights protests.

Yet you use the ONE private home CASE where "vicious guard dogs" would have been A GOOD THING and NOT A SHALLOW STATUS SYMBOL: the Tate-LaBianca murders! Would it not have been a POSITIVE ACT had such dogs "attack[ed] people [they] didn't like"?

Way to destroy that argument right there!

As for Trump's "not understand[ing] killing the dog for.....killing" the chickens, I'm not sure whence your "insight" on this! I suspect Donald Trump feels a range from mere satisfaction to glee to heights of ecstasy when any living thing is killed for any reason (war, disease, natural disaster, murder, etc.) whatsoever, with his "understanding" QUITE IRRELEVANT to himself! I agree he would have laughed about the dead chickens.

It's called psychopathy. Trump has it in spades.

by Anonymousreply 143April 27, 2024 2:43 PM

Kristi seems a bit “touched’ to me.

by Anonymousreply 144April 27, 2024 3:15 PM

Kristi seems like your normal Republican female: blathering on about family values and the sanctity of life, while she's fucking a guy who isn't her husband, blathering on about patriotism when her idea of patriotism is slapping a plastic flag on her 80K Ford 250 pick up, and packing a pistol to make her look like a bad ass when a good solid kick to her cunt bone would send her into a hysterical crying jag.

by Anonymousreply 145April 27, 2024 3:45 PM

Has it been covered on Faux News yet? Just curious, I’m not volunteering to watch Fox myself.

by Anonymousreply 146April 27, 2024 4:13 PM

From the article at r127

Noem has responded to all this anger by doubling down.

[quote] “We love animals,” she said, “but tough decisions like this happen all the time on a farm. Sadly, we just had to put down three horses a few weeks ago that had been in our family for 25 years.”

[quote] The governor also promised “more real, honest and politically incorrect stories that’ll have the media gasping”.

Her brand: Presidents (and VPs) have to make tough, cold-hearted life or death decisions all the time, and she's ready!

by Anonymousreply 147April 27, 2024 4:18 PM

Republicans’ newest cash-grab effort involves a Donald Trump running mate hopeful and her tale of shooting dead the family dog.

The National Republican Congressional Committee Friday sent out an email alert hawking signed copies of South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem’s forthcoming memoir, “No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148April 27, 2024 4:21 PM

A dog killer, an adulteress with terrible cosmetic surgery and a feckless, un-hireable daughter

by Anonymousreply 149April 27, 2024 4:32 PM

Gotta love the what ifs coming from her deranged supporters on the twitter threads.

She actually might’ve move up a couple of spots on Trumps VP lists since he also hates dogs.

Both are disgusting humans.

by Anonymousreply 150April 27, 2024 4:55 PM

Glad some of the Dems did this.

There was no excuse for Noem to shoot that dog. It was very young and should have been rehomed or sent to a trainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 27, 2024 5:56 PM

The publisherr probably both hates her and sees dollar signs. Her memoir must be interesting if something crazy Iike that made it in. That's what they want you think anyway.

by Anonymousreply 152April 27, 2024 6:12 PM

God, that face—she looks like a burn victim.

by Anonymousreply 153April 27, 2024 6:13 PM

The reaction of even Republicans has been so negative to her admission that she's basically taken herself out of contention as a possible VP.

Couldn't have happened to a shittier person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 27, 2024 6:17 PM

Nobody has read the Shirley Jackson story about the chicken-killing dog? This is standard small town vicious peasant behavior.

by Anonymousreply 155April 27, 2024 7:48 PM

She really ruined it for herself.

by Anonymousreply 156April 27, 2024 8:00 PM

R133 - I can't claim it. JD in veneers was a quip from Obama adviser, Tommy Vietor, on his podcast

by Anonymousreply 157April 27, 2024 8:06 PM

The Obama advisor nailed it

by Anonymousreply 158April 27, 2024 8:41 PM

Evil bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 27, 2024 8:54 PM

I've read it r155, albeit decades ago. As I recall, it boils down to "kill your dog or we vigilantes will" right? TIA

by Anonymousreply 160April 27, 2024 8:55 PM

R160 here. She could have neutered the dog and given him away. A family with young kids.

by Anonymousreply 161April 27, 2024 8:58 PM

Fuck this MAGA cunt asshole.

by Anonymousreply 162April 27, 2024 9:12 PM

It's hard to tell if there is even a human under all that spackle she's got smeared on her face

by Anonymousreply 163April 27, 2024 9:22 PM

All that work, hair extensions, spray tan and caked-on makeup and she still looks like the evil cross eyed witch she is.

by Anonymousreply 164April 27, 2024 9:30 PM

[quote]Jeffrey Dahmer with veneers

My teeth were all me! Wanna see?

by Anonymousreply 165April 27, 2024 9:32 PM

R143 my point is that a vicious dog is a tool that can be used for different agendas but both reflect priorities that would appeal to Trump. It can be used as a tool to suppress blacks or hippies. It can be used as a tool to protect his personal property.

Therefore, the disposal of a dog which was acting correctly in the only capacity he understands it as useful for would not make sense to him, because he understands the dog as PROPERTY.

If Melania had a poodle that destroyed a beloved ersatz Louis Quinze fainting chair, he would shoot it and feel no regret. He would not understand shooting a dog because it killed chickens. It would be a waste of money.

What are you, autistic or something?

by Anonymousreply 166April 27, 2024 10:19 PM

I’d love to put her….slowly.

by Anonymousreply 167April 27, 2024 10:24 PM

I'm not autistic, if it is me you address. Okay.I might be somewhere on the spectrum. Just stoned as hell on weed. Sorry

I should stick to just reading

by Anonymousreply 168April 27, 2024 10:34 PM

Free Republic was split on this one but finally settled on "If it was a BABY she killed, Demoncraps would be CHEERING."

by Anonymousreply 169April 27, 2024 11:13 PM

What is this thing with Republicans and hating animals? Palin, shooting them from helicopters, Dick Cheney killing them and shooting his friend on a weird ranch that keeps animals captive for him to shoot, Maga Traitor Greene - God only knows how many ways she kills animals and the same for Boobert the Clownwhore, I'll bet that even our sadly vanished Roller Nazi would kill animals if someone would just roll him close enough to shoot in between orgies.

Sooner or later someone else will "do a Cheney" and shoot their friends in the face. I hope it's Maga Traitor Greene who just happens to be the shootee - she has such a repellent face. She looks like Spuds McKenzie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 27, 2024 11:40 PM

Dog advocacy group has filed a complaint with the Pierre, SD police.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 27, 2024 11:43 PM

Kristi, you in danger, girl!

by Anonymousreply 172April 27, 2024 11:47 PM

Boobert the Clownwhore. Brilliant r170. I’m stealing that.

by Anonymousreply 173April 27, 2024 11:51 PM

That wasn’t Darth Cheney, r170. That’s what the media was TOLD, but it was someone’s MISTRESS that shit that dude. Cheney just took the blame.

by Anonymousreply 174April 28, 2024 12:29 AM

Shot!

Autocorrect, you know me too well, I think!

by Anonymousreply 175April 28, 2024 12:30 AM

I've read it was Cheney's mistress. It was supposed to be a guy's trip. There had been tension with Lynn about the "other woman" and he was still seeing her.

by Anonymousreply 176April 28, 2024 12:41 AM

Nothing would please me more than to see a YouTube video of a pitfall ripping her into a puddle of Alpo.

I'd watch it on repeat like the WPIX Yule Log.

by Anonymousreply 177April 28, 2024 12:54 AM

PitBULL, sorry.

That's Entertainment!

by Anonymousreply 178April 28, 2024 12:56 AM

Hoist by her own petard...

by Anonymousreply 179April 28, 2024 1:23 AM

Hillary knew...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 28, 2024 1:37 AM

Hold up - wouldn't that be considered animal cruelty? Or are you allowed to just kill your dogs?

I'm GLAD this crazy bitch is being taken down. Remember - she kept her shithole state open with COVID and they had the highest transmission AND death rates in the US.

She killed thousands of people with her 'i'm tough' stance on COVID.

She's a power-hungry asshole - like most Republicans - who doesn't give a FUCK about anything but money and power.

by Anonymousreply 181April 28, 2024 2:54 AM

Who is...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 28, 2024 3:26 AM

Her official portraits in her Wikipedia article feature atrocious wigs, including some that make beloved DL villainess Marsha Blackburn look immaculately coiffed. What gives?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 28, 2024 3:36 AM

Trump meeting with the governors- elect in 2018. He probably requested that Noem sit next to him because in his eyes she was probably the only woman there who he found fuckable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 28, 2024 4:22 AM

He was probably asking her for tips on how to put down Eric and Don Jr

by Anonymousreply 185April 28, 2024 4:35 AM

These people never stop surprising me with how scummy they are. And it never occurred to her to maybe put the wild puppy on a leash or in the car when visiting a family with chickens? Even some of the biggest assholes I’ve ever met at least loved their pets.

by Anonymousreply 186April 28, 2024 4:46 AM

Even evil monster El Rushbo Limpballs treated his animals well. This woman is vile, sociopathic trash, like the rest of the deplorable MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 187April 28, 2024 11:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 28, 2024 11:34 AM

I don't think she was ever going to be the VP pick. She's from a state that Trump will win anyway, and she would be a Palin-type pick that would take the spotlight from him and lose votes with her antics.

by Anonymousreply 189April 28, 2024 12:06 PM

People, even Republicans, love their dogs. Noem did not love her dogs and she didn't love her goats. Nobody who has any compassion or who cares about animals shoots them in a gravel pit because they "dislike" them.

by Anonymousreply 190April 28, 2024 3:43 PM

Truly deplorable lady

by Anonymousreply 191April 28, 2024 3:47 PM

I shudder at the thought of her "gravel pit" - it's probably filled with dog and goat corpses

by Anonymousreply 192April 28, 2024 3:55 PM

Who happens to have a gravel pit for executions though? She talks about her gravel pit as if everyone has one.

This is her house - not the governor's mansion - looks like a regular small farm. You can't see everything but I don't see anything that remotely looks like there would be a gravel pit.

I'm pretty sure the governor's 'mansion' doesn't have gravel pits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 28, 2024 4:10 PM

In a previous life, Kristi was Irma Grese and thoroughly enjoyed her job.

by Anonymousreply 194April 28, 2024 4:10 PM

[quote]Every dog owned by Maga right now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 28, 2024 4:14 PM

well, maybe if the dog was armed, he could’ve defended himself.

by Anonymousreply 196April 28, 2024 4:34 PM

Kristi has already settled on a Christmas card design for this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 28, 2024 4:49 PM

There should be a forensics team going through those gravel pits. Any missing people in that area?

by Anonymousreply 198April 28, 2024 5:19 PM

[quote] I can understand why some people are upset about a 20 year old story of Cricket, one of the working dogs at our ranch, in my upcoming book — No Going Back. The book is filled with many honest stories of my life, good and bad days, challenges, painful decisions, and lessons learned.

[quote] What I learned from my years of public service, especially leading South Dakota through COVID, is people are looking for leaders who are authentic, willing to learn from the past, and don’t shy away from tough challenges. My hope is anyone reading this book will have an understanding that I always work to make the best decisions I can for the people in my life.

[quote] The fact is, South Dakota law states that dogs who attack and kill livestock can be put down. Given that Cricket had shown aggressive behavior toward people by biting them, I decided what I did.

[quote] Whether running the ranch or in politics, I have never passed on my responsibilities to anyone else to handle. Even if it’s hard and painful. I followed the law and was being a responsible parent, dog owner, and neighbor.

[quote] As I explained in the book, it wasn't easy. But often the easy way isn't the right way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 28, 2024 6:16 PM

She’s gonna send poor Corey to the pits when she finds a new one.

by Anonymousreply 200April 28, 2024 6:39 PM

R199 I love how today she says in a statement “I can understand how people are upset…” and two days ago her statement was “yeah, that’s life on a farm! For more politically INcorrect stories buy my book fuckers!”

by Anonymousreply 201April 28, 2024 7:44 PM

She ain't coming back from this and actually sounds scared through all of "it's legal in SD" bravado.

The best part is that she has reignited discussions about 1) her long-standing adultery with married with four kids Lewandowski; 2) her hypocrisy about a myriad of "Christian" stances about womanhood. fidelity, the sanctity of an alleged married "Christian's" uterus, or the value of "life"; 3) her daughter's failure of a state test for real estate appraisal licensing; and that 4) her husband is a total cuck.

I expect a divorce from this debacle. A MAGAt woman would swallow her tears and pride and dutifully stand behind the man who publicly humiliated her and proclaim her everlasting "devotion," if not love. MAGAt cucks divorce disloyal whore wives and get a newer, younger blonder model.

by Anonymousreply 202April 28, 2024 7:56 PM

I'm not a Christian but I know how to read. The Christian Bible clearly identifies adultery as a mortal sin.

by Anonymousreply 203April 28, 2024 7:57 PM

The whole point of her dog-and-goat story was to showcase her cruelty and "normalize" killing puppies. The feeble gloss about "making difficult decisions" was laughable from the start, since the whole narrative had her giving up on the puppy after its first time out hunting and not even bothering to train it. She gambled that the MAGA audience would go for it as a brutally "unwoke" piece of theater.

by Anonymousreply 204April 28, 2024 8:07 PM

"The Christian Bible clearly identifies adultery as a mortal sin."

It's only a mortal sin when Democrats and other non-believers do it.

When fine, upstanding Republican women fuck around, we're just exercising our God-given prerogative.

by Anonymousreply 205April 28, 2024 8:26 PM

How is Corey Lewandowski so utterly dickmatizing to the A-list deplorablettes? Or are Gov. Noem and Hope Hicks the only ones he's banged?

by Anonymousreply 206April 28, 2024 8:38 PM

New York Post has spoken…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 28, 2024 8:42 PM

Whoa! The story isn't new.

[QUOTE]That is not normal. It is shameful, and for Noem to dine out on the story as she has done for years and then use it to sell books shows shocking judgment.

[QUOTE]Four years ago, she was warned that the story would appall most Americans across ideological and party lines, but all she did was add the embellishment that the dog tried to bite her after the chicken fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 208April 28, 2024 8:52 PM

She really is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 209April 28, 2024 9:32 PM

We haven't talked about the three dead horses yet. In her first double down she talked about needing to put all three down very recently. It sounded like a lot, but I know nothing about horses.

So here's a horse person confirming my suspicions:

[QUOTE]I've had horses most of my life. I currently have 12, many of them aged. I've also lived in rural MT & WY. I have never lost more than one every 2 yrs (never by gunshot). She said the horses were 25. Horses can live well into their late 30s. They were no longer useful to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 28, 2024 10:41 PM

Its called respect for life, something Republicans in general and this rancid cunt in particular, know npthing about. Oh, they pay lip service, but when push comes to shove, political expedience trumps all.

by Anonymousreply 211April 28, 2024 11:45 PM

I give her daughter a little bit of sympathy since she had a psychotic mother.

by Anonymousreply 212April 29, 2024 12:34 AM

New York Times pitchbot nails it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 29, 2024 1:24 AM

Mittens put his dog on the roof of his car and did some traveling, that was almost too much for Americans.

This bitch shot her fucking dog. She tries to distance herself from it in order to minimize it. She never mentions the poor goat. She is callous, cruel and deadly to a 14 month old dog because of her own failure to train or care for him. Why would anyone vote for her for public office or a position of trust? I can see if it has been a hard and painful decision to rehome the dog she had no time to train. Crappy but better than "Fuck it. I'm sick of this dog and let me blast that goat I don't like while I'm getting rid of things that annoy me." Totally fucking insane, and she's trying to pass it off as normal. She's not fucking normal.

I have all the sympathy in the world for her daughter. It may be too late for her but I feel sorry for her anyway. Mom's a monster. She'll fit right in down at Fuckface von Clownstick's Maga Lardo.

Since she's fucking Lewandowski is she also fucking Fuckface? Hope Hicks had to, Kristi the Dog Killer might have to as well. Serves her right.

by Anonymousreply 214April 29, 2024 5:40 AM

Corey R. Lewandowski FLAMES and EXCORIATES his lover!

[QUOTE]Corey Lewandowski: "Experts say there are no bad dogs just bad dog owners. I agree."

Except, well, the obvious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 29, 2024 5:42 AM

Shits fired!!!

by Anonymousreply 216April 29, 2024 5:45 AM

Guys, we need a new name for this vicious cow. Kristi Noem isn't going to cut it. Please post your clever and cutting suggestions here.

by Anonymousreply 217April 29, 2024 5:47 AM

I'd really, really love to know the story behind why Corey married his best friend's 9/11 widow and proceeded to impregnate her FOUR times before "moving on" to Hope Hicks and Kristi Noem (and likely others).

Fucking around indiscriminately is a given for a drunk like Lewandowski, except he seems to have vacuumed up a grieving widow before spitting her out in his wake in pursuit of more "suitable" or impressive MAGAt pussy.

My guess is he saw her insurance payouts and settlements that likely reached the multi-millions and swooped. Misogynistic DL posters may deny he's a gold digger, but...

by Anonymousreply 218April 29, 2024 6:03 AM

That is exactly what went down. Legions of firefighters left their own family to hook up with the 9/11 widows. This phenomenon was so common place it made the cover of the NYC tabloids.

True love.

Love of money.

by Anonymousreply 219April 29, 2024 6:31 AM

You gotta dig a bit to reach the antigay portion of the Christian Bible. It's in there but you have to read deep for it. The adultery condemnation is one of the first thou shalt nots to read in the Bible and it doesn't stop them from the hoing.

by Anonymousreply 220April 29, 2024 6:38 AM

Yeah, r219, that was on my mind when I wrote the comment, the firefighter philanders. I think there was even Law & Order episode about it.

by Anonymousreply 221April 29, 2024 7:00 AM

Somebody needs to put this ugly bitch down.

by Anonymousreply 222April 29, 2024 7:05 AM

The Dead Wives Club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 29, 2024 7:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 29, 2024 3:02 PM

Cormac McCarthy No Country For Young Dogs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 29, 2024 6:58 PM

Noem is catching hell on the news today. Unlike her dog, the story won't die.

by Anonymousreply 226April 29, 2024 10:38 PM

Globally recognized as a puppy killer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 29, 2024 10:53 PM

a Puppy 🐶 killer and a so proud of it.

by Anonymousreply 228April 29, 2024 10:57 PM

She also said her dog Ginger “had an accident” and “passed.” I can’t find the tweet, she must have deleted it. Ginger is a different dog from the one she shot

by Anonymousreply 229April 29, 2024 11:17 PM

Even Judge Juicebox is pissed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230April 29, 2024 11:22 PM

She's posed with a Rhodesian Ridgeback who could be considered a Ginger....

by Anonymousreply 231April 29, 2024 11:24 PM

So this is the new third rail of US politics?

by Anonymousreply 232April 29, 2024 11:26 PM

Puppy killer, qu’est-ce que c’est?

by Anonymousreply 233April 29, 2024 11:28 PM

[quote] And 10 percent of all proceeds will go to @FurryFriendsJup an incredible organization which provides complete care for abused and abandoned dogs and cats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234April 29, 2024 11:29 PM

R229, I'm sure Ginger "accidentally" walked in front of Kristi's gun

by Anonymousreply 235April 29, 2024 11:34 PM

Well played KELO, well played…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 29, 2024 11:37 PM

She's still doubling down on the "hard decisions" line. Very Republican.

by Anonymousreply 237April 29, 2024 11:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 30, 2024 12:09 AM

Sarah Palin did an interview when running for VP at a turkey processing plant at Christmas time. As she was talking, you could see they were cutting off turkeys' heads in the background. It was surreal

by Anonymousreply 239April 30, 2024 12:16 AM

[quote]Sarah Palin did an interview when running for VP at a turkey processing plant at Christmas time. As she was talking, you could see they were cutting off turkeys' heads in the background. It was surreal

I remember that. Total VEEP moment.

by Anonymousreply 240April 30, 2024 12:21 AM

Her face is turning into a gnome's

by Anonymousreply 241April 30, 2024 12:28 AM

Corey gets revisited. And, yes, the victim's legitimate, given Christian name is "Trashelle," who did not deserve to get stalked by the Corey-cunt:

Kristi Noem’s former affair partner, Corey Lewandowski, is probably big mad that his dirty laundry is getting aired again, sooooo in case you forgot about him…

Last year, a Republican donor, John Odom, demanded that Louisiana Governor Jeff Landry refund his campaign donation because Landry hired Lewandowski.

Odom’s then-wife, Trashelle Odom, had accused Lewandowski of making unwanted sexual advances toward her at a charity dinner in September 2021.

Trashelle said Lewandowski was touching her on her legs and butt. She said Corey told her that she had a “nice ass.”

She alleged that he “stalked” her throughout the venue where the dinner was held and threw a drink on her.

Lewandowski was charged with misdemeanor battery, but he cut a plea deal with prosecutors in September 2022. In exchange for not having to admit guilt, Lewandowski agreed to pay a $1,000 fine, undergo impulse control training, perform 50 hours of community service, and had to stay out of trouble for a year.

Needless to say, John Odom was “deeply disappointed and disgusted by Jeff Landry’s decision” to hire his ex-wife’s abuser as his political adviser and said that Corey was “unfit to serve in any capacity in any political campaign.”

It appears so as Corey was also arrested in 2016 for battery after he grabbed the arm of a reporter during a campaign event.

And in 2017, a singer filed a police report against him where she accused Lewandowski of slapping her on the butt twice at a holiday party at the Trump International Hotel in D.C.

Normally, I wouldn’t wish that kind of guy on anyone but he seems kinda perfect as a former side piece for #PuppyKiller Kristi Noem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242April 30, 2024 8:45 PM

He looks like a deranged serial killer and/or cult leader at R242. Btw, does John Odom get that outraged at sexual harassment when it's not his wife who's the victim?

by Anonymousreply 243April 30, 2024 9:06 PM

Do rich men get outraged when others' possessions get flaunted?

by Anonymousreply 244April 30, 2024 9:33 PM

[quote]He looks like a deranged serial killer and/or cult leader

Every once in a while, looks can't be deceiving.

by Anonymousreply 245April 30, 2024 9:36 PM

Lipless psycho.

Or SNAKE LIPED PSYCHO!

by Anonymousreply 246May 1, 2024 2:34 AM

[quote]REPUBLICANS LOVE DOGS

Trump doesn't, only president in recent history who does not have a pet of any kind. Milania excluded.

by Anonymousreply 247May 1, 2024 4:37 AM

I have a pet, his name is Jared

by Anonymousreply 248May 1, 2024 4:46 AM

Does Corey's allegedly legal wife care if he's undercut her and made millions from her grief?

by Anonymousreply 249May 1, 2024 5:42 AM

Guillotine for Noem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 1, 2024 6:59 AM

Her new nickname should be Cruella

by Anonymousreply 251May 1, 2024 11:55 AM

That total fucking KAREN wig linked at r183 should have sunk her long ago. Jesus wept, how stupid were the people who put someone with hair like that in any kind of position of power? She belongs in Wal*Mart.

by Anonymousreply 252May 1, 2024 1:05 PM

Will she claim to be juiced up or transitioning?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253May 1, 2024 1:31 PM

^ Don't know but she looks like Caitlin Jenner in that pic

by Anonymousreply 254May 1, 2024 2:22 PM

She looks like gristle with a bad wig and hooker makeup

by Anonymousreply 255May 1, 2024 2:29 PM

Oh, my. These ladies apparently don't communicate. Guilfoyle is shilling her new *children's* book about... a PUPPY this week. For real.

[QUOTE]While promoting her new children’s book about a puppy, Kim is asked about her friend Kristi Noem. She says maybe somebody slipped the puppy murder stuff in Noem’s book to sabotage her and she didn’t see it or know about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256May 1, 2024 5:43 PM

Noem has admitted to killing the dog....why is Guilfoyle pretending someone else made it up to sabotage her?

by Anonymousreply 257May 1, 2024 5:48 PM

R252 This is a very flyoverstan look. Women like to keep their hair 10-20 years out of date in these parts.

by Anonymousreply 258May 1, 2024 5:53 PM

Lordt, Kimberly Gargoyle is hideous R256. How drugged up would you have to be to fuck that thing?

by Anonymousreply 259May 1, 2024 10:32 PM

The most delicious part of this is that she brought her downfall *all* by herself.

by Anonymousreply 260May 1, 2024 10:36 PM

R257, she may not be able to read anything but books aimed at children eight years or younger.

The veins in Noem's arm are very disturbing. As is her face.

by Anonymousreply 261May 1, 2024 10:40 PM

I looked up her "wire hair pointer"

Beautiful dogs,and cute as hell as puppies.

This is Trump strategy. "Can anyone survive shooting a puppy" no? NEXT.

by Anonymousreply 262May 1, 2024 10:57 PM

The cunt is disqualified for her plastic surgery mishaps alone. What ghoul thinks THIS looks good?

But also, she abuses her state office to get government jobs for her illiterate trailer-trash children. She takes big farm subsidies while fighting against them for other people in America. She cheats on her hot husband with a MAGA goon.

She makes Sarah Palin look like Maggie Thatcher.

by Anonymousreply 263May 1, 2024 11:06 PM

She was advised not to put these killings in the book. That does make me wonder what other things she wanted to include that her publishers managed to keep out.

PETA mentions the goat, but their focus is on the puppy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264May 1, 2024 11:08 PM

R264 A glimpse of her face before she went under the knife for a full Joan Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 265May 1, 2024 11:10 PM

So grabbing pussy is fine, but shooting dogs is indescribably evil, got it.

by Anonymousreply 266May 1, 2024 11:46 PM

^ Who said that?

by Anonymousreply 267May 1, 2024 11:48 PM

Trump voters? She’s out as a potential VP now.

by Anonymousreply 268May 1, 2024 11:51 PM

Yeah. I wish MAGAts were as outraged by the pussygrabbing and the E. Jean Carroll stuff as they are about Noem

by Anonymousreply 269May 1, 2024 11:54 PM

Don't forget the horses. She shoots them too

by Anonymousreply 270May 1, 2024 11:57 PM

Hannity is interviewing her tonight. Can't wait for the mental gymnastics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271May 1, 2024 11:59 PM

R271 I would believe Corey thinks she’s a great gymnast.

by Anonymousreply 272May 2, 2024 12:00 AM

[quote]See PETA’s response to Gov. Kristi Noem admitting that she shot and killed her 14-month-old dog, Cricket, and a goat who smelled “musky.”

Corey looks a bit musky himself. He's lucky he made it out alive.

by Anonymousreply 273May 2, 2024 12:00 AM

She Shoots Horses, Doesn't She?

by Anonymousreply 274May 2, 2024 1:07 AM

[quote]Noem has defended her story by proclaiming that Americans want “leaders who are authentic”. It’s a bad excuse. It’s also untrue, because Noem, like so many other political firebrands who are infiltrating and redefining the Republican party, is anything but authentic. Her political brand is simply a veneer – a fake, stylized brand of dangerous Trump Republicanism whose moral roots are about as deep as a bad facelift. This brand not only fails what used to be the Republican party; it is also destroying and dividing the US, and it’s more evident than ever here in the American west.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 2, 2024 2:07 AM

Aren't psychopaths usually less overt about the terrible things they do? Is she a particularly stupid one?

by Anonymousreply 276May 2, 2024 4:14 AM

Like Nancy Mace is much better...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 2, 2024 5:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278May 2, 2024 5:37 PM

OMG, OMG!!! Angry puppy killer united Jared Moskowitz and Nancy Mace!

Cue a rain of locusts. No, Crickets!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 2, 2024 6:40 PM

#Puppy is trending at 100K right now.

by Anonymousreply 280May 2, 2024 7:12 PM

[quote]Aren't psychopaths usually less overt about the terrible things they do? Is she a particularly stupid one?

She is more of a Cluster B type who actually don't see or feel bad about what they do so no need to hide it.

"Cluster B disorders are marked by inappropriate, volatile emotionality and often unpredictable behavior. The disorders in Cluster B are antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, and narcissistic personality disorder."

by Anonymousreply 281May 2, 2024 10:02 PM

How'd her Hannity visit go?

by Anonymousreply 282May 2, 2024 11:57 PM

Two to the chest, one to the dome, no more Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 283May 3, 2024 12:07 AM

Mutton dressed as lamb

by Anonymousreply 284May 3, 2024 12:10 AM

[quote] How'd her Hannity visit go?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 3, 2024 1:11 AM

Apparently she also claims she met Kim Jong Un in her book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 3, 2024 5:09 AM

The Whore of Watertown

by Anonymousreply 287May 3, 2024 5:16 AM

[quote] Aren't psychopaths usually less overt about the terrible things they do? Is she a particularly stupid one

Yes. She is.

Psychopaths are often quite intelligent and aware. They know what works and what doesn’t. They don’t need attention and avoid conflict.

She is not.

She is a fucking moron. Entitled. Delusional. Evil.

Typically, I’d rather deal with a psychopath than a narcissist because a psychopath has no need for attention and could care less about you. With a narcissist, starving them of attention is enough to heel them.

She’s a special kind of stupid. A dumb psychopath with no awareness. No empathy and no cognizance that her evil is socially unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 288May 3, 2024 5:28 AM

Is Sean Hannity a puppy too? Or just a puppy killer sympathizer?

(Note to Noem, you are confusing the words “hard” and “bad”)

by Anonymousreply 289May 3, 2024 9:55 AM

[quote]Is Sean Hannity a puppy too? Or just a puppy killer sympathizer?

Sean has been a dog enthusiast since high school. Here he is dressed for the prom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290May 3, 2024 1:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291May 3, 2024 2:54 PM

Today in Kristi Noem book news:

— Noem book alleges that Nikki Haley “threatened” her in a phone call, which Haley camp calls “just plain weird.”

— Noem camp concedes she never actually met Kim Jong Un, as book alleges, and says “publisher will be addressing conflated world leaders’ names in the book before it is released.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292May 3, 2024 3:35 PM

This dumb bitch is an embarrassment to dumb bitches.

Should have stayed on the farm, honey.

by Anonymousreply 293May 3, 2024 3:40 PM

"Conflated world leaders’ names"? Whomever did she confuse with Kim Jong Un?

by Anonymousreply 294May 3, 2024 3:56 PM

R294, slant-eyed people all look alike to me!

by Anonymousreply 295May 3, 2024 4:20 PM

Lies and claims she met Emmanuel Macron!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296May 3, 2024 4:22 PM

I wonder how her Center Street editors are feeling about this. They're conservative, but surely the must have egg on their face for not doing cursory fact checking. Did they really believe something so patently ludicrous as a junior member of Congress meeting with KJU?

by Anonymousreply 297May 3, 2024 4:28 PM

Conflated = She met Kim Carnes at the Rushmore Music Festival, and only THOUGHT she was meeting Kim Jong-un.

by Anonymousreply 298May 3, 2024 4:47 PM

Can her book publisher sue her for all these lies in her book which is probably going to be a complete failure? or maybe a huge success.

by Anonymousreply 299May 3, 2024 4:49 PM

R299 Legally speaking, her publisher is as liable as she is for her false claims. They were supposed to vet this shit before publishing it, because their reputation is on the line with every copy sold.

But this book was churned out by Center Street, the shitbag scammers who publish the works of Newt Gingrich, Jeanine Pirro, and the Trump children. They don't fact-check. And they specialize in bulk sales of the books to political causes, so they can inflate the sales figures and say "This book sold 10 million copies," even though virtually all of them went to a warehouse owned by Tucker Carlson's third wife.

by Anonymousreply 300May 3, 2024 4:53 PM

[quote]The Office of President Macron denies it.

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 301May 3, 2024 4:55 PM

thanks r300

by Anonymousreply 302May 3, 2024 4:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303May 3, 2024 7:22 PM

^ Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 304May 3, 2024 7:48 PM

Too perfect.

by Anonymousreply 305May 3, 2024 8:53 PM

[quote]Conflated = She met Kim Carnes at the Rushmore Music Festival, and only THOUGHT she was meeting Kim Jong-un.

Also conflated: She once had a paid Chatterbate session with Kim Dotcom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 3, 2024 9:20 PM

It was only a matter of time before the ghostwriter and editors got blamed. Are they digging a hole for themselves with this "list of world leaders " business? I mean how many world leaders does a representative from Podunk, SD get to meet one-on-one or even ever? Did she stand in rooms as part of a delegation representing the U.S. and got introduced and nodded her head and said "hello?"

An update on Noem’s book via The Dakota Scout, which reports that Noem is blaming her ghostwriter and editor for errors in her book about meeting Kim Jong Un and the year she had an allegedly threatening call with Nikki Haley:

“Friday, Fury said that account is one of ‘two small errors’ that shouldn’t have been included in the book, instead blaming a ghostwriter who wrote the book on Noem’s behalf.

“‘This has been communicated to the ghostwriter and editor,’ Fury said. ‘Kim Jong Un was included in a list of world leaders and shouldn’t have been.’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 3, 2024 9:49 PM

This dog ain't dumb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 4, 2024 1:28 AM

We are gonna make America"great again" by killing our puppies, conducting extra-marital affairs with lipless spousal abusers, GRIFTING, vaping in venues that have banned vaping, performing handjobs on our date while the hubby is home beating our kids, becoming grandparents at age 35 to a half Mexican kid born to an underaged, mother, fucking all of the staff who work at our CrossFit gym and then working our way through the clientele, feeding milkshakes filled with abortion drugs to our sidepiece, calling up electors to round up eleven thousand and six ballots to the contest election results and then organizing shit like this 👇 when we don't get the results we schemed for

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309May 4, 2024 1:48 AM

The legislators who made those laws didn't consider chickens livestock or household pets incorrigible animals. Indeed, she would have been legally responsible for its actions. I wish we could pass a law to cull morons like her.

by Anonymousreply 310May 4, 2024 5:33 AM

Even to state, "I hated that dog," shows a disturbed mind.

No wonder she was drawn to Trump World.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311May 4, 2024 9:47 PM

P.S. If Noem wants to perform tasks that are "difficult" and "ugly" and "messy," she can enlist to change Donnie's Depends.

by Anonymousreply 312May 4, 2024 9:51 PM

Utter silence signaled with *crickets* has a new connotation.

by Anonymousreply 313May 4, 2024 9:56 PM

I could see killing a pit bull or something especially if it attacked someone. I would let the vet euthanize it, not shoot it in my back yard.

I couldn't see shooting a goat in a pit. Sell it for goat meat for kebab.

by Anonymousreply 314May 4, 2024 10:03 PM

While I'm sure the meat was edible, a free range, uncastrated goat's meat is probably super tough.

by Anonymousreply 315May 4, 2024 10:07 PM

It doesn't matter to her if "Republicans love dogs."

TSF HATES DOGS. Noem wanted to impress HIM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 4, 2024 10:13 PM

Fundraiser canceled due to death threats. Don't fuck with dogs, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317May 5, 2024 2:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 5, 2024 4:45 AM

Off topic but:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319May 6, 2024 6:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320May 6, 2024 7:06 PM

lol Brian Tyler Cohen talking about Noem's Face the Nation appearance while giving a small glimpse of his hairy chest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321May 6, 2024 7:16 PM

She knew the part about Kim Jong Un was bullshit. Her press secretary blamed the ghostwriter and the liberal media and said it will be removed from future editions.

Nonetheless, she read the part about Kim Jong Un knowing it was bullshit when she recorded it for the audiobook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322May 6, 2024 7:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323May 6, 2024 10:32 PM

What NRA job - head of Dog Gun Violence?

by Anonymousreply 324May 6, 2024 10:33 PM

Now, Nikki Haley's son (I assume it is) very handsome son is getting in on it defending his mom's honor.

I can't believe Noem sent this attack tweet today while she's in the throes of being trashed by the media.

[QUOTE]Beware of the lone wolf. @NikkiHaley thinks there’s only room for one conservative woman in politics. She said she’d never run against @realDonaldTrump, and then she did. She’s a typical politician who says whatever she needs to on any given day to benefit herself

[QUOTE]She called once in 2020 saying she supported u and ur Covid policies. Never offered to be a mentor and never threatened u. She’s always offered support to republican women. Ur book is filled with inaccuracies so not only are you a *psycho puppy killer* but a pathological liar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325May 7, 2024 1:44 AM

BANG! BANG! BANG!

oops.

by Anonymousreply 326May 7, 2024 2:34 AM

How does Nalin Haley look more South Asian than his mother? I thought his father was white.

by Anonymousreply 327May 7, 2024 2:35 AM

Haley's husband looks like he could be mixed race, like he could have a very light skinned AA parent and a white parent. Or AA heritage somewhere in his family tree.

by Anonymousreply 328May 7, 2024 2:56 AM

^^^ I have also wondered if the husband is mixed race.

by Anonymousreply 329May 7, 2024 3:30 AM

Send him to the gravel pit!

by Anonymousreply 330May 7, 2024 3:34 AM

He reminds me a bit of Harold Ford, Jr, r329. Light colored eyes.

by Anonymousreply 331May 7, 2024 3:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!