Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Biden agrees to debate Trump

Good idea or sign of weakness?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158May 1, 2024 11:39 AM

I will vote Democrat regardless, but Joe is slowing down too (although not as mentally ill as Dump)

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2024 4:16 PM

Joe has nothing to lose and if he can bait Trump at the WHCD he can sink the knife in during a debate.

Plus, it will show that Sleepy Joe crap is just that, Republicrap Propaganda.

I hope Joe sends Dark Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2024 4:19 PM

The fact that the Democrats have decided to field a candidate for whom debating the Republican was not even certain is terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2024 4:19 PM

I think what is uncertain is whether Trump will be available given court appointments.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2024 4:21 PM

Dump claims he will have to miss Barron's graduation (which is bullshit because he doesn't have court that day and didn't go to his other children's graduations) because of court. So he may use that excuse not to debate.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2024 4:27 PM

Like it or not, Trump is 100x sharper than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2024 4:29 PM

Are they putting together Biden’s pharma cocktail for this yet?

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2024 4:30 PM

R3, The fact that the Democrats have decided to field a candidate for whom debating the Republican was not even certain is terrifying FOR REPUBLICANS.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2024 4:32 PM

r6, Like it or not, Trump is 100x sharper than Biden?

Between diaper changes?

Have you heard Biden on the campaign trail while Trump sits in his own shit in a courtroom?

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2024 4:33 PM

R9 Four More Years. Pause.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2024 4:35 PM

You omitted a zero, R6.

1,000x is more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2024 4:35 PM

r7, are they designing Trumps butt plug so he doesn't shit on stage?

My observation and conclusive opinion, after 4 years of unbridled access to the White House Pharmacy and all those videos of Trump sniffing, interesting to see it resulted in a blown out pair of anal sphincters.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2024 4:37 PM

Biden definitely has exhibited some gaffs. What Dumpers don’t understand is this is nothing new. He’s always been like that when speaking publicly. His mind is still sharp. And Dump is still reprehensible. That won’t change by the election.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 4:40 PM

R11, bad, bad, AI Ruski Bot if all you can do is add a zero.

It like all Trump statistics and His Numbers, UNBELIEVABLE.

Like Trump, believes that women have willingly let STARS grab the by the pussy for millions of years.

Not hyperbole.

Trump has no sense of history when human beings have only evolved into human beings the last 100 THOUSAND, not millions, of years.

So take your stupid numbers and shove them up your Trumper ass.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 4:41 PM

I don’t give a fuck where Trump takes a shit, in a diaper or on the toilet, as long as he closes the fucking border to get all these violent rapist illegal immigrants out of our country who are trying to bring their third world values and crazy shit like Sharia law to the US.

These immigrants are nothing but economic refugees, who are here to get their free debit cards and hotel rooms and food on our taxpayer dime, then steal your shit and rape your sister. They come here and push their country’s agendas, all while waving their country’s flag and telling America how shitty it is, if their country was so fucking good they should stay there.

This is absolutely a slow invasion of the United States of America, and if you want to shit on it, go right ahead, but just know that this is the only fucking country on earth that ever really stood up for anything, this country created human rights and civil rights and all the things that people are taking for granted now. America was the first country ever to ban slavery, so when you hate all those white people that you think are so evil just remember that they’re the only ones who ever stood up and did anything about it and the only reason you can shriek your misinformed opinion.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2024 4:44 PM

The notion that Dump is sharper than Biden is hilarious. I can’t believe someone can post that with a straight face.

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2024 4:44 PM

R15, your post is so idiotic and full of holes that it’s a waste to refute it. A couple of points. DUMP was the one who stopped any forward movement on border control because he didn’t want Biden to look good. And the US was one of the LAST countries to eliminate slaver. Go back to your MAGA hole.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2024 4:49 PM

R16, What’s hilarious is the belief that Biden is capable of functioning as President until January of 2029.

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2024 4:49 PM

Obviously meant slavery at my post at r17.

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2024 4:50 PM

Trump may be sharp on occasion. A lot of the time he’s a babbling fool showing clear signs of dementia. K

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2024 4:53 PM

Trump is also easily triggered. His unhinged attacks, after Biden poked some sore points in previous debates, helped Biden win.

by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2024 4:56 PM

r3 = amateur (but prolific) troll

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2024 4:57 PM

I doubt Trump will debate Biden.

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2024 4:58 PM

R23, Trump has never missed a debate. He loves the stage and cameras.

by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2024 4:59 PM

They’re smelling defeat, r27, and they’re panicking. Also smelling Dump’s shit.

by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2024 5:04 PM

r15 a brain is a terrible thing to waste ... by watching a steady diet of FOX "News"

by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2024 5:07 PM

Debates will serve Biden well since Republicans exaggerate Biden's mental decline. They are the ones who lowered the bar for Biden, so when he goes out, makes a few barbs, says c'mon man, and doesn't drool all over himself he wins and the republicans look like morons.. They keep doing the same shit and it always backfires.

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2024 5:08 PM

[quote]I don’t give a fuck where Trump takes a shit, in a diaper or on the toilet, as long as he closes the fucking border to get all these violent rapist illegal immigrants out of our country who are trying to bring their third world values and crazy shit like Sharia law to the US.

All those Hispanic Catholics bringing Sharia law with them!

by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2024 5:11 PM

Exactly, r27, remember when they scrambled for excuses when his State of the Union was so forceful and effective?

by Anonymousreply 29April 26, 2024 5:14 PM

[quote]Trump has never missed a debate. He loves the stage and cameras.

He didn't participate in any GOP primary debates last year.

by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2024 5:15 PM

R18, what's hilarious is that you think Trump is more mentally competent than Biden. Did you hear Trump's ramblings about the Battle of Gettysburg?

by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2024 5:18 PM

If you've watched an unedited video of Trump at one of his rallies in the past year it is clear that r6 is a retard. Trump gibbers on like a stroke victim, total fucking nonsense. And yet the press keeps editing its footage to make him seem like a viable person and not a brain damaged lump of crap.

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2024 5:19 PM

Trump will run out the clock on debates. He'll never find the conditions acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2024 5:40 PM

R32, Of course, the liberally slanted media would do that for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2024 5:58 PM

Jesus, when did DL become host to magaville? All these rants about migrants?

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2024 6:01 PM

What not one Biden enthusiast will acknowledge is the fact that he cannot possibly function as President for the next four years.

by Anonymousreply 36April 26, 2024 6:01 PM

Was Trump’s uncle also eaten by cannibals?

by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2024 6:06 PM

R17 on July 2, 1777 Vermont, a US colony, banned slavery nearly two decades before Denmark did. Check your history.

by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2024 6:08 PM

I'm voting Biden. No clue if he'll last or not. He has competent people surrounding him i.e. not murderous, incompetent lunatics and toadies who will take payments to step aside and allow enemies to invade allies or sell us to Pootie Poot.

by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2024 6:08 PM

[quote]What not one Biden enthusiast will acknowledge is the fact that he cannot possibly function as President for the next four years.

What not one MAGAt will acknowledge is that they have no way of knowing how Biden will fare over the next years.

by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2024 6:08 PM

Anyone with functioning eyes and ears has a way of knowing how Biden will fare over the next 4 years if they will open them

by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2024 6:12 PM

r36 is also:

[quote]I am a troll. I can't get attention any other way and I am utterly desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 42April 26, 2024 6:14 PM

Trump and Biden were in high school at the same time. Biden is trim and has kept himself fit. Trump is obese and doesn’t exercise. Biden had cold symptoms when he had COVID. Trump almost died. Add in sleepy Don not even being able to stay awake during his own criminal trial and I’d wager Trump is more likely to die during Biden’s second term than Biden is.

by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2024 6:15 PM

Based on the previous four years, he will be fine r42.

by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2024 6:15 PM

He’s Joe Biden, not Benjamin Button, R44.

For a man in his present condition, the years 81-85 will be brutal.

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2024 6:19 PM

[quote]For a man in his present condition, the years 81-85 will be brutal.

And for a man in Trump's present condition, buying green bananas is a bit of a risk.

by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2024 6:22 PM

Dementia Joe

by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2024 6:22 PM

I eat my own shit!

by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2024 6:23 PM

Your DL experience will improve greatly by blocking r47

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2024 6:27 PM

Done, r49. The trolls don’t even know how stupid they are. Poor things. Living on vodka as payment and having to support a shit stained, smelly piece of crap.

by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2024 6:37 PM

.quote] Trump has never missed a debate

Except for every one of them this campaign.

by Anonymousreply 51April 26, 2024 6:38 PM

Last time they did this, Trump tried to kill him by infecting him with Covid.

by Anonymousreply 52April 26, 2024 6:38 PM

It doesn't matter f Biden can make it the next 4 years because there is a VP. If Trump wins and when he is gone or his term is over Don Jr., Ivanka or Eric will be your next President because you will no longer have a choice.

by Anonymousreply 53April 26, 2024 6:44 PM

Bless your heart, R53.

by Anonymousreply 54April 26, 2024 6:49 PM

R54 Is right. Steve Bannon taking orders from Putin will become dictator. Trump offspring are weak.

by Anonymousreply 55April 26, 2024 7:00 PM

No one loves Biden more than I do, but he's a terrible public speaker on his best day. It's not really his fault and I don't think it's just because of his age.

Like Joe, I have a stutter and it fucking sucks. It makes it so hard to verbalize things they way I want to. I end up sounding stupid, ridiculous, insane. I am none of those things. And neither is Biden.

But it seems like we are and that's why I wish he wouldn't debate.

by Anonymousreply 56April 26, 2024 7:15 PM

I wish we lived in a country of adults and not petulant children. Our political discourse is so juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 57April 26, 2024 7:16 PM

r36, after Biden became the Democratic Nominee, this argument usually shifts to who is VP on the ticket.

I am totally confident in Joseph Robinette Biden AND Kamala Harris. Of all the candidates running against Joe in 2022, he picked the perfect Vice President for the future of America.

If Joe wants to give the biggest FU to the Permanent Republican minority, he will RETIRE the middle of his third year, Summer 2027, and let Kamala run as an incumbent President in 2028.

by Anonymousreply 58April 26, 2024 7:17 PM

r56, No one loves Biden more than I do, but he's a terrible public speaker on his best day. It's not really his fault and I don't think it's just because of his age.

Which is why, when he is elected to his second term, he doesn't need to speak publically except for the State of the Union.

He can go back to managing the country and Congress.

You know, getting shit done that he is famous for.

by Anonymousreply 59April 26, 2024 7:20 PM

Your only post, r56?

by Anonymousreply 60April 26, 2024 7:22 PM

Why is this news? When’s the last time there weren’t presidential debates? 1956?

by Anonymousreply 61April 26, 2024 7:24 PM

r60, it is some Russki AI bot that has learned how to post a passive-aggressive question as to Biden.

Say some questionable shit.

Say some negative shit.

Come to a negative conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 62April 26, 2024 7:26 PM

Biden just told Howard Stern that he got arrested while standing on the porch of a black family. They better get the best drugs for Biden and give him the questions ahead of time because he's not going to make it.

by Anonymousreply 63April 26, 2024 7:28 PM

Agreed R49. Just a lost magat spinning his wheels and wasting his time.

by Anonymousreply 64April 26, 2024 7:31 PM

R60 yes. That was my only post in this thread.

Why do you ask?

(And why is your post now gone?)

by Anonymousreply 65April 26, 2024 7:31 PM

R58, Summer of 2027, Biden will either be in an assisted living center or six feet under.

by Anonymousreply 66April 26, 2024 7:33 PM

Who cares R66. As long as Biden defeats Dump again in 2024 - that's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 67April 26, 2024 7:39 PM

r67, and Kamala is the First Female American President.

by Anonymousreply 68April 26, 2024 7:43 PM

I'm not sure if Biden should debate Trump -- what if Trump shouts over Biden and the moderators the whole time?

by Anonymousreply 69April 27, 2024 6:52 AM

R68 - literally [bold]ANYTHING[/bold] is better than another Dump presidency.

by Anonymousreply 70April 27, 2024 8:51 AM

I can honestly see this going disastrously for either or both of them for different reasons, but does any of this matter at all? I'm finding it hard to believe that "Biden is old and has brain glitches" and "Trump is an asshole" aren't things that everyone knows at this point.

by Anonymousreply 71April 27, 2024 9:03 AM

Agreed R71. It would be an unmitigated disaster. But the whole world would watch. It would be unmissable.

by Anonymousreply 72April 27, 2024 12:46 PM

R18 - Dump wasn’t capable of functioning as president in 2016. Biden gaffes, but Dump word salads because he’s retarded.

by Anonymousreply 73April 27, 2024 12:57 PM

PAUSE

by Anonymousreply 74April 27, 2024 1:28 PM

PLAY

by Anonymousreply 75April 27, 2024 2:09 PM

REWIND

by Anonymousreply 76April 27, 2024 2:15 PM

How about fucking ERASE Dump.

by Anonymousreply 77April 27, 2024 2:22 PM

Biden has always had verbal gaffes. He’s a nervous public speaker because of his stuttering. But you know where he has no gaffes? Running the country.

We are pretty much hitting on all cylinders economically. We still have inflation, but I’ll take as opposed to the Dump era where I couldn’t find toilet paper and a bunch of people I knew died of Covid.

by Anonymousreply 78April 27, 2024 2:26 PM

something to consider: Dump's "team" of absolutely corrupt but highly skilled campaign chiefs, will do everything in their power to prevent Dump from debating Biden. The reason is the same reason Dumps lawyers won't let him testify in his criminal trial, despite Dump announcing he wants to. :

It is well known in political circles how Dumps only super power is to APPEAR in command while blathering, lying and defending himself or asserting something about himself that is patently untrue and demonstrably false (for example, being a successful, decisive business man) He can fool enough people as long as it is a monologue and nobody interrupts with facts or worse, jabs and his very tenuous house of cards. Dump's campaign is aware that Biden is actually a skilled debater and has thrown off the yoke of appearing "Presidential" and is now willing to mock Dump openly. They know Dump will be demolished by Biden making comments about Dumps appearance, his failures, his buffoonery and then, while Dump is off balance, BIden will hammer him on his terrible indefensible record and Dump will self immolate.

One of the things Dumps campaign knows about Dump is how easily rattled he is. Hillary almost got him with the Putin's puppet thing and if you watch the tape, you can see Dump starting to disintegrate and say " you're the puppet" like a 3-year-old. If Hillary had kept going with that, she might have won the electoral college.

This debate will not happen or if it does, it will be against the advice of his campaign

by Anonymousreply 79April 27, 2024 2:33 PM

R79 You realize by continuing to use Dump constantly, in the absence of pronouns or alternative signifiers, it makes you look completely retarded right?

I call Trump Lumpy but I only do it occasionally, because if I did it constantly, it would look retarded, like this:

[bold]Former President Lumpy would be favored to defeat President Joe Biden in the popular vote as well as the Electoral College if the 2024 election were held today, according to recent polling averages.

While Biden has seen some improvement in recent national and state-level polls, overall the Democratic incumbent appears to be fighting an uphill battle against Lumpy. Lumpy and Biden are polarizing figures, with polls showing that Lumpy and Biden are unpopular with the majority of Americans.

Lumpy, however, currently appears to be very narrowly ahead in national polling while Biden also trails Lumpy in all the critical battleground states, according to polling averages compiled by ABC News' polling analysis site FiveThirtyEight and Real Clear Polling.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 80April 27, 2024 3:00 PM

R80, I’m not OP, but Dump is the most apt nickname for someone in history. Certainly more appropriate than Lumpy, which is beyond stupid and silly. People use the nickname to fool the search engines so that Dump (yes, Dump) doesn’t appear in searches. He appears enough using his real name, His ego is big enough as it is.

by Anonymousreply 81April 27, 2024 3:15 PM

[quote] People use the nickname to fool the search engines so that Dump (yes, Dump) doesn’t appear in searches.

Ah.

Logic would dictate that this would only work if EVERYONE on here used the same nickname. This thread will still appear in searches because other people still use Trump. The three or four people who maintain the perpetual Kevin Sessums threads don’t use his name in them so they can’t be searched for.

So you are retarded.

by Anonymousreply 82April 27, 2024 3:25 PM

r82, do not debate the tards.

by Anonymousreply 83April 27, 2024 3:27 PM

Personally I favor Mango Mussolini, but Trump, with its inherent connotations of fraud, is also a fine name for a flashy grifter.

Either way, for whatever reason, polls have been consistently substantially undercounting Democratic votes for the past year so Lumpy has more cause for concern than Susan Collins in a Nor’Easter.

by Anonymousreply 84April 27, 2024 3:37 PM

After a 90 minute debate with no script on the teleprompter for him to read, Biden will be physically and mentally wasted.

by Anonymousreply 85April 27, 2024 3:53 PM

r85, you havent seen him on the campaign trail ? Unscripted, this is when he gaffs, he takes the chance.

Biden in a Futurama bell jar is a better alternative to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 86April 27, 2024 3:57 PM

[quote]After a 90 minute debate with no script on the teleprompter for him to read, Biden will be physically and mentally wasted.

Judging by the past week, Trump will be asleep after 30 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 87April 27, 2024 4:00 PM

Oh please r82. Who’s the tard? Methinks it’s the guy who uses Lumpy. Just telling you what the thinking is re search engines, and it’s more the number of mentions rather than finding threads that talk about Dump.

by Anonymousreply 88April 27, 2024 4:01 PM

^ also, he’s a piece of shit who shits his pants and smells. Hence, Dump.

by Anonymousreply 89April 27, 2024 4:03 PM

The latest ploy, after the shorter stairway and special shoes, is to have Biden surrounded by staff to and from Marine One so he cannot be seen possibly tripping and falling or doing his “Mr. Tudbull” shuffle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 27, 2024 4:06 PM

Biden should act dignified and play by the rules, while Trump flails and fabricates and sweats. Let the moderators argue with Turd.

by Anonymousreply 91April 27, 2024 4:06 PM

r79, here replying to r80

Thank you for your post. After reviewing it, I feel more confident than ever. Best, r79

by Anonymousreply 92April 27, 2024 4:07 PM

"Biden will be physically and mentally wasted."

Biden actually thinks while he's talking, and he knows what he's talking about. He's actually better when dosn't have to read.

Trump just blathers and uses 'filler' when there's a gap.

by Anonymousreply 93April 27, 2024 4:12 PM

R93 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 27, 2024 4:20 PM

DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP

by Anonymousreply 95April 27, 2024 4:20 PM

I'm surprised there are still posters on here making claims about Biden's senility—that was last year's narrative, which wasn't even true then. In the last few months Biden, in his SotU and campaign speeches, has been obviously on the ball, and at the same time Trump at his trial keeps falling asleep, and his speeches get more and more rambling. Smart Republicans are scrounging around for new excuses.

by Anonymousreply 96April 27, 2024 4:25 PM

R96 is right, Repukes can’t use that strategy when their own candidate is drooling, sleeping, and nonsensical.

by Anonymousreply 97April 27, 2024 4:36 PM

[quote]I'm surprised there are still posters on here making claims about Biden's senility

Agree with your entire post. It takes the conditioned consumer of right wing media a few minutes to realize the software they are running is no longer being updated :):) We even have posters like r79 who are inflamed about Shitler Von Orange being called "DUMP. They are fine with Dump trying to overthrow the government, but outraged over name-calling. Unless, of course, it's their beloved beclowned hero Donald J Dump calling people names, then it's fun. Right r79?

by Anonymousreply 98April 27, 2024 4:37 PM

R96 has obviously not been watching any television for the past few months.

BIDEN IS NOW WORSE THAN EVER BEFORE.

by Anonymousreply 99April 27, 2024 4:38 PM

You're not coming off as anything but retarted, r99.

by Anonymousreply 100April 27, 2024 4:45 PM

Okay, R99, here's some tv from the other day. Seems perfectly on the ball to me. Could Trump manage this even with a teleprompter in his face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 27, 2024 4:48 PM

R101, He’s reading from dual teleprompters.

by Anonymousreply 102April 27, 2024 4:53 PM

r102 = still retarted

by Anonymousreply 103April 27, 2024 4:55 PM

r90, if he were in a wheelchair, it would make no difference as to the legislation he signs.

Stop turning this into a season of Survivor. This is REALITY, not reality programming.

by Anonymousreply 104April 27, 2024 5:04 PM

The photos at R90 show Biden walking down a set of stairs without holding the banister, then walking across a lawn and pavement unassisted (in the last photo the woman next to him is carrying two heavy bags and clearly not assisting Biden). How does the NY Post get a message that he's feeble and infirm?

by Anonymousreply 105April 27, 2024 5:08 PM

R105, Their presence is to prevent him from being clearly photographed.

by Anonymousreply 106April 27, 2024 5:12 PM

Ouch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 27, 2024 5:15 PM

If you don’t believe the NYP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 27, 2024 5:16 PM

WASHINGTON—In a shocking breach of White House security, President Joe Biden was reportedly carried away by ants Friday. According to witnesses, the 81-year-old commander-in-chief remained quite calm during his apparent abduction by the insects, showing no signs of resistance as the swarm of approximately 2,500 black carpenter ants hoisted him over their bodies using their powerful mandibles and began marching slowly but steadily toward the White House Rose Garden. Secret Service officials confirmed that snipers stationed on the roof of the executive mansion fired upon the swarm to no avail, reportedly because the ants’ 6-millimeter-long bodies were simply too small to target. At press time, sources said the FBI was negotiating with the ant colony’s queen for Biden’s release.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2024 5:29 PM

Obviously a sign of weakness. Nobody should debate Trump since every word out of Trump's mouth will be a lie and he could well smuggle a gun in to try to kill Biden.

by Anonymousreply 110April 27, 2024 5:31 PM

Well, R106, in that case the staff failed in their purpose and Biden was clearly photographed coming down stairs and walking unassisted across lawn and pavement. Looks like he's keeping up with his young staffers, too!

by Anonymousreply 111April 27, 2024 5:36 PM

Bless your heart, R111.

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2024 5:43 PM

The troll must have the DTs. His moronic posts have gotten back to Boris, and they’re withholding the vodka. That’s the only explanation for his idiocy at every turn. Well, he does have a Herculean task: make Biden look bad and Dump good. I don’t envy him! It’s going to be a loooong period of soberness, troll.

by Anonymousreply 113April 27, 2024 5:46 PM

Where in those photos, R112, do you see evidence of Biden's frailty (whatever captions the NYPost may dream up)?

I think I'm starting to agree with R100.

by Anonymousreply 114April 27, 2024 5:52 PM

Biden telling Howard Stern he'll debate is far from a commitment and is rather a three-dimensional chess move. He got Trump riled up in the middle of his first week of testimony, distracting him from the matter that he should be focused upon... but that's not in Trump's wheelhouse. He's afflicted with ADHD exacerbated by his rampant abuse of drugs, obesity, and lack of self control (which is coming out in farts, verbal tics and rambling rally speeches).

It's time for the Biden campaign to turn the tables on Trump. He's easily provoked and then says and does things that alienate the voters that are going to decide this election: independents and suburban women. The blueprint is clear: goad Trump. He can't help himself. And he always puts his foot in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 115April 27, 2024 5:55 PM

Turd is taking the weekend off, even though he desperately needs to vent his victimhood to rapturous applause right now.

Next week: Hope Hicks... Stormy Daniels...

by Anonymousreply 116April 27, 2024 6:18 PM

[quote]We even have posters like [R79] who are inflamed about Shitler Von Orange being called "DUMP.

"Dump" upsets them? Good grief, they worship someone who mocks the handicapped but the orange skid mark gets called "Dump" and that upsets them?

by Anonymousreply 117April 27, 2024 8:14 PM

R114 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 27, 2024 8:26 PM

R115, Biden said it and the tape has been shown countless times.

If Biden does not debate, he’ll look like a chickenshit.

by Anonymousreply 119April 27, 2024 8:29 PM

Yeah, R118, you keep linking to Murdoch publications and their spin, but the photos still show Biden's walking fine on his own; in any case, FDR rebuilt the economy in a wheelchair, so steadiness on one's feet per se is apparently not a requirement. Meanwhile Trump snoozes in the courtroom every day and delivers rambling speeches full of falsehoods.

But keep spinning.

by Anonymousreply 120April 27, 2024 9:09 PM

This is all a distraction from the Plantation Evangelicals reversing the loss of the Civil War in the courts and through elections. The White landowners/Plantation/Industrial Complex/Big business Lobbyists put the illegitimate Leo/Crow Court in place to approve of all the unconstitutional laws needed to remove all civil rights won in the last SIXTY YEARS.

This next election will determine if America becomes the Company Store or a Multi Cultural Democracy.

We need to start rounding up rich white people in 2025 or TAXING THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.

by Anonymousreply 121April 27, 2024 10:31 PM

We need to vacate at least 6 positions on the Supreme Court or our country is finished.

by Anonymousreply 122April 28, 2024 3:22 AM

Or add more justices, but Biden unwisely didn't pursue it.

by Anonymousreply 123April 28, 2024 4:59 AM

We can Impeach and remove the six Conservative Justices for cause.

AND expand the court to thirteen.

This is the time3 for a Senate Democratic Super Majority.

Mitch McConnell knew that the key to Supreme Court corruption was the Senate confirmation gate.

It is time to lock the gate.

by Anonymousreply 124April 28, 2024 11:22 AM

Of course, the prospects of a Democratic Super Majority are mighty slim.

And even if we did get one, and it implemented your suggested changes, the next Republican supermajority would just roll back everything the Democrats accomplished, and the US government would just become a game of tit for tat.

by Anonymousreply 125April 28, 2024 11:34 AM

R125, Just as slim as a Democratic landslide to equal Reagan 1980. Slim? We shall see.

It would be harder as the Democratic Super Majority could also pass The Popular Vote Amendment, Amend the 22nd Amendment, and make DC A state, TO BEGIN WITH. Make civil rights superior to religious expression and make science the determinative factor in science based laws, establish life begins at birth along with citizenship upon free breathing and abortion medical services are not religious healthcare. The Reagan Revolution against the middle class bottle necked all of these Amendments. The new Republican Party will have to deal with a permanent Minority Majority in government.

It is the Constitutional Amendments that would enshrine all the norms that Trump Co has destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 126April 28, 2024 11:43 AM

Changes to the Constitution cannot be made by Congress alone. They have to be ratified by three-quarters of State legislatures.

Also there seems to be some confusion between a super majority in the Senate, which is 60 and the number needed to vote for changes to the constitution and to convict on impeachment which is 67.

by Anonymousreply 127April 28, 2024 11:55 AM

The stupidity in some these comments. Jesus Christ. Listen to R127, for one thing. Everything proposed in R124 and R126 is completely insane.

by Anonymousreply 128April 28, 2024 12:03 PM

Well, R128, DC becoming a state isn't crazy.

by Anonymousreply 129April 28, 2024 2:22 PM

I'm not seeing anything at all stupid or insane in those particular posts. Difficult, certainly; maybe unlikely in many cases. But to take a few examples, expanding the SC, abolishing the EC, and DC statehood are supported by majorities or near-majorities in recent polls. And what ElderLez said about amendments is just the plain facts.

by Anonymousreply 130April 28, 2024 2:34 PM

R128, they’re not stupid. They are things that actually should be done. But since Repukes have such power, it would be a Herculean task. But they’re anything but stupid.

by Anonymousreply 131April 28, 2024 2:38 PM

They are definitely stupid. I believe r128 is pointing to ElderLez at r127 as a voice of reason to listen to.

R121 is stupid: proposes rounding up the rich, advocates soaking the rich with no political or policy mechanism to do so, and spends an entire paragraph demonstrating ignorance of the constitutional amendment process.

R122: doesn’t understand math (only 2 votes need to flip in the Supreme Court), or English (“vacate” does not mean replace)

R123: calls Biden unwise for not pursuing an option that a majority in the Senate explicitly opposed. R124 is operating in a LaLa Land that even FDR could not have achieved.

R125 and r126 go on about landslides and supermajorities that have been impossible since Bush except for a few months in Obama’s first term.

Not serious people.

by Anonymousreply 132April 28, 2024 4:36 PM

R132 needs a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 133April 28, 2024 4:48 PM

Silly R132 you're an American't not an AmeriCAN.

I can think of all kinds of ways to accomplish these things. I just can't type them.

by Anonymousreply 134April 28, 2024 4:51 PM

[quote]R123: calls Biden unwise for not pursuing an option that a majority in the Senate explicitly opposed.

Are you seriously suggesting a President shouldn't advocate for correct views because most of the Senate opposes it? How do you expect change to happen?

by Anonymousreply 135April 28, 2024 5:22 PM

Yeah, packing the court is truly the “correct view.” You’re just jerking off.

by Anonymousreply 136April 28, 2024 5:55 PM

Yo, Elderlez, it all HAS TO START IN THE SENATE.

by Anonymousreply 137April 28, 2024 5:59 PM

Do people really want to use this thread to go on a tangent about legislative goals and tactics?

by Anonymousreply 138April 28, 2024 6:14 PM

R138 ElderLez, will you wear a full burka when the Ilhan Omars of the world takeover and enforce Sharia Law?

by Anonymousreply 139April 28, 2024 6:16 PM

And you think a thread about debates would consider legislative goals and tactics tangential?

Aren't debates ABOUT legislative goals and tactics?

You lost me ElderLez

by Anonymousreply 140April 28, 2024 6:17 PM

Trump's whole campaign is, "Vote for me so I can avoid prison". What else is it? His depictions of a hawrubble, devasted wasteland of crime, inflation and poverty that a crooked President is trying to "destroy"- and only he can save!- are just fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 141April 28, 2024 6:21 PM

R141 stopping the rapist-murderer migrants from flooding the country to get debit cards and luxury hotel rooms…. For one!

by Anonymousreply 142April 28, 2024 6:23 PM

Debates as currently practiced seem mostly about sound bytes to me. I would think a separate thread titled something like legislative priorities for US Congress might attract more posters interested in the topic.

R139 I am no fan of Ihlam Omar, but I find your question extra specially trolly given that Ms. Omar doesn’t herself wear a full Burka.

by Anonymousreply 143April 28, 2024 6:29 PM

R143 will you start with a head wrap then graduate to a burka? I assume you’re not an Islamaphobe and support female circumcisions, correct?

by Anonymousreply 144April 28, 2024 6:31 PM

I admit, i don't give a fuck if Biden and Trump ever debate. The debate will be a stupid useless collection of preening and idiotic "lines" and moronic gotcha questions and just a complete fucking mess as all presidential debates have been in the last few years. Nothing worthwhile came out of the Republican debates and nothing worthwhile will come out of this debate.

But if they do it, I would only insist that absolutely nobody makes a dime off of it. Let PBS host with a couple of competent journalists. Absolutely no pompous and posturing "stars" from any cable news channel or any profit-driven broadcaster. Nobody needs that shit.

by Anonymousreply 145April 28, 2024 6:31 PM

Who is defending on Trump on here, and if so what are they paid?

by Anonymousreply 146April 28, 2024 6:33 PM

R146 take your schizophrenia meds

by Anonymousreply 147April 28, 2024 6:35 PM

To refresh your memories: highlights from the debate where a sweaty, coked-up Trump tried to infect Biden with Covid by blathering constantly (Turd collapsed just days later).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148April 28, 2024 6:41 PM

I’m sorry R144. Do you have me confused with someone else? FGM is a horrifying atrocity that should be banned and the practitioners jailed. It also predates the existence of Islam by over a thousand years and is practiced by people of various faiths.

As for head coverings, perhaps surprisingly to you none of my Muslim female friends and colleagues cover their hair in public, but my Orthodox Jewish female friends and colleagues do. Personally I find the policing of what women do or don’t do with their hair to be really misogynistic.

by Anonymousreply 149April 28, 2024 6:43 PM

CNN now has Trump winning outside the margin of error. Biden will have to debate in a last ditch effort to not lose in one of the biggest losses in U.S. history. He currently has the worst presidential approval rating in modern history.

by Anonymousreply 150April 28, 2024 7:03 PM

R149 so you’re an antisemite and Islamophobic. Got it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 28, 2024 7:12 PM

R149, please note r144 is a troll who’s shit all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 152April 28, 2024 8:51 PM

[quote] "Trump may be sharp on occasion."

No.

by Anonymousreply 153April 28, 2024 8:51 PM

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

-Schizo Kween, who can’t accept that all the other fags don’t fall inline with her psychotic far left agenda

by Anonymousreply 154April 28, 2024 9:17 PM

Apparently if you're not shitting your pants over an invasion from South America and the spread of Sharia law you're a psychotic far leftist? I've seen enough; I'm blocking the resident wingnut the same way I blocked the Biden-hating weirdo who kept posting that Haley and Newsom were fixes for the nominees (or are they the same poster?).

by Anonymousreply 155April 28, 2024 9:41 PM

George Santos oh dear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 1, 2024 6:17 AM

r155, is there a new date for Biden to drop out? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

by Anonymousreply 157May 1, 2024 10:28 AM

I wouldn't know, R157; I finally blocked that loon!

by Anonymousreply 158May 1, 2024 11:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!