Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy 54th Birthday to Melania Trump!

The former First Puttana turns 54 years old today. I wonder how she and her family will celebrate today ?

Let's all wish her a Happy Birthday !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2024 1:57 PM

Only one "t" in putana, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2024 1:04 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST POPULAR FIRST LADY WITH THE BEST RATINGS WHO TOLD ME THAT I'M THE BEST LOVER NOT LIKE THAT HORSE FACED STORMY DANIELS WHO I NEVER MET AND MELANIA TOLD ME THAT WHAT SHE WANTS MORE THAN ANYTHING IS FOR YOU TO SEND ME MONEY BECAUSE OF THE HORRIBLE WAY I'VE BEEN TREATED

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2024 1:07 PM

She’s looking her age.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2024 1:09 PM

R2 A+

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2024 1:46 PM

R1 You are incorrect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2024 3:42 PM

Do you think Donald remembered it was her birthday ? Probably not. I don't even think he remembers her.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2024 3:43 PM

Looks like Turd is taking the weekend off for some quality time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2024 4:13 PM

I no give conjugal visit ven fat retard husband go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2024 4:19 PM

R8 Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2024 4:22 PM

A Taurus and a Gemini. I’m sure this means something.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2024 4:23 PM

I really don’t care. Do you?

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2024 4:38 PM

I had no idea she was a Taurus - but a. April Taurus…

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2024 4:52 PM

April Tauruses have an even more insatiable appetite for opulence. If you’re a first decan Taurus, you’ll be drawn to beauty in all forms, and have expensive taste across the board.

If an April Taurus is working hard, you know it’s because they want a new car, a designer bag, or a luxe couch for their apartment. A May Taurus might work hard for the sake of it, but an April Taurus can only be lured along by the promise of a reward.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 4:56 PM

R13 I have two friends who are April Taurus. One is a woman who turned 63 yesterday and she's nothing like you describe (she has never really gone for 'luxury'). The other is a young man who turns 27 today, and basks in the glow of the most luxurious lifestyle (luckily, his mom and step dad fund him).

Then there's Barbra Streisand. Born on the 24th, who made a promise to her young self she would never stay poor - and fought it all the way.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 5:04 PM

There's a clip of Trump talking to the media today outside the courtroom - complaining about the fact he couldn't celebrate his wife's birthday with her today because he had to spend the day in the courtroom.

Funny, I don't hear Melania complaining.

by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2024 12:22 AM

Fook birs day

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2024 12:45 AM

Wonder if Trump and Melania had a 'romantic' evening last night for her birthday ? Wonder if he came within a half mile of her bedroom ?

by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2024 1:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!