Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dead Oklahoma teen's body found naked and teeth scattered

The family of Noah Presgrove, who was found dead along an Oklahoma highway, revealed that the teen had a caved-in skull, road rash on his hip, a gravel rash on his shoulder and multiple bruises. According to a friend's father who visited the scene, some of Noah's teeth were found scattered on the ground, with a pair of white shorts a few feet away.

Presgrove's cousin Ashley Chadwick and aunt Robyn Smith join NewsNation's "Banfield" to discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 15, 2024 7:25 PM

How awful! Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2024 7:39 AM

Great, another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2024 7:41 AM

I'm sure his friends know what happened, but nobody's talking.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2024 7:46 AM

Sounds like he fell out of the back of a speeding pickup truck.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2024 8:36 AM

[quote] Sounds like he fell out of the back of a speeding pickup truck.

But why was he naked?

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2024 8:43 AM

The background footage of him getting whalloped good and hard by a girl during a party is an indication that these kids were playing rough. Upsetting in the context of what happened and an indication that things may have gotten out of hand at their party. Not much to do in Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2024 10:01 AM

Thread from last week:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2024 10:11 AM

Sounds like he was hit by one or more cars.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2024 10:27 AM

Hmph.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2024 10:40 AM

Sounds like a typical day on the subway in Jew York City!

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2024 10:49 AM

I swear, if I didn't know any better, I would say that this kid Isaac was in love with Noah.

He's the one in the photo at R9, and this TikTok video he made is like something a person would make for a lover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2024 10:54 AM

R11 Great detective work, Benson.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2024 11:14 AM

So this is a Jack Twist murder, r11?

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2024 1:34 PM

He’s fine, he sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2024 1:47 PM

He went out the way he came in:

Naked and toothless.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2024 1:52 PM

Handsome Native American kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2024 2:56 PM

Illegals or rough sex . Depending on your politics.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2024 3:02 PM

I hate when that happens!

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2024 8:19 PM

R9, fix the link.

by Anonymousreply 19April 30, 2024 7:49 PM

Pix or it didn’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 20April 30, 2024 7:49 PM

Noah's best friend: Oklahoma teen’s death "was an accident"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2024 6:05 PM

r21 Alex Caprariello is gorgeous and his nails look so nice, he could easily do hand modelling as a side gig.

As for the twink, he was simply incapable of taking a bad photo, wasn't he? Stunning lad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2024 6:11 PM

His brother's hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2024 6:13 PM

OMG at R22!!

Is Alex single???

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2024 6:14 PM

r23 Cute and hunky, but nowhere near the same level as Noah. They also look nothing alike. I'm thinking different fathers.

r24 Some frau snatched him up ages ago, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2024 6:19 PM

Sounds like he had his ass kicked

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2024 6:23 PM

Ugh. All murders are awful, but this one sounds especially bad. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2024 7:00 PM

Okay, I read further, and it's apparently not a murder.

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2024 7:04 PM

R27 It's not?

by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2024 10:20 AM

Sounds like hit and run. Critters got his clothes.

by Anonymousreply 30May 5, 2024 2:59 PM

Hit and run or he fell out of the truck. I'm sure his friends were hammered and some may not even remember it.

by Anonymousreply 31May 5, 2024 11:36 PM

[quote]Critters got his clothes.

So, they took the clothes and left the fresh meat? Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 32May 6, 2024 12:04 AM

They are vegetarian critters. They took the clothing to make nests.

by Anonymousreply 33May 6, 2024 2:15 AM

R25 Yeah, didn't realize how cute the kid was. Was he Native American?

by Anonymousreply 34May 6, 2024 10:38 AM

He had a hot ass but he couldn’t live forever

by Anonymousreply 35May 7, 2024 12:41 AM

as it seems that he was part Native American, wouldn't thd FBI be involved since it could be a civil rights crime?

by Anonymousreply 36May 21, 2024 2:47 AM

[quote]Noah's best friend: Oklahoma teen’s death "was an accident"

Best friend's tone and body language neither screams "I'm telling the truth" nor any shred of sorrow at the death of his supposed "best friend."

Accident - ha.

Best friend was involved somehow.

by Anonymousreply 37May 21, 2024 2:53 AM

No, r36. You’re a retard.

by Anonymousreply 38May 21, 2024 3:17 AM

He was your typical frat boy douche.

by Anonymousreply 39May 21, 2024 3:17 AM

Petition for Presgrove: Oregon citizen takes stance on SW Oklahoma teen’s death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2024 11:01 PM

They found him fucking a girl and jumped him.

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2024 11:19 PM

They found him jumping a girl and fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 42May 24, 2024 11:26 PM

He had summer teeth! Some are here, some are there.

by Anonymousreply 43May 24, 2024 11:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 28, 2024 2:34 PM

r44 It's kinda funny how much the Daily Mail is on top of this Okie Twink case, that article is a whole damn investigation. He's obviously worked some posthumous bussy magic on them and their readership.

by Anonymousreply 45May 28, 2024 2:52 PM

at least somebody cares😌

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2024 4:32 PM

A couple of the friends' statements quoted in the article sound sus.

by Anonymousreply 47May 28, 2024 4:34 PM

Weren't his friends all drunk too? This sounds like the Riley Gain thing, got hammered, fell, died. Websleuths is probably trying to make something huge out of this but it sounds like the usual fratty guy's end. Party for 4 days straight and you're bound to slip up, literally.

by Anonymousreply 48May 28, 2024 5:21 PM

Sorry Riley Strain, not Gain.

by Anonymousreply 49May 28, 2024 5:21 PM

You can't get those kinds of injuries from falling, his body was severely brutalised by something or someone(s) before he died.

by Anonymousreply 50May 28, 2024 5:47 PM

Yeah, and how do you lose all your clothes and end up naked just from falling?

by Anonymousreply 51May 29, 2024 6:12 AM

Friends said he was wearing only a pair of "loose wrestling shorts."

by Anonymousreply 52May 29, 2024 8:21 AM

despite that statement r52, the police have said that he was wearing only one shoe, the shorts were folded up not far from where his body was located... very strange and not indicative of a road accident... in addition, police have said that there was very little blood found at the scene... bizarrely, the father of the "Jack" person went to the party house after the body had been found with some other adults, removed weapons and possibly other potential evidence... the house reportedly smelled of bleach afterwards...

by Anonymousreply 53May 29, 2024 11:47 AM

I once found a live Oklahoma teen's naked body, but dead is even better!

by Anonymousreply 54May 29, 2024 11:49 AM

Autopsy Raises Questions in Death of Teen Found Naked in Road

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 30, 2024 3:17 AM

Not to be *that* guy, but does the autopsy provide verificatia one way or the other as to the question of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 56June 1, 2024 3:24 AM

The coroner saw it and you didn’t…. Ha, ha, ha ha

by Anonymousreply 57June 1, 2024 4:39 AM

Is there an uncensored video of his ass getting written on?

by Anonymousreply 58June 1, 2024 4:58 AM

R56, autopsy reports don't traditionally report on cock size, although they often do specify whether a guy was circumcised or not.

by Anonymousreply 59June 1, 2024 6:07 AM

So sad R26 I would’ve licked not kicked his ass.

by Anonymousreply 60June 1, 2024 6:10 AM

"As the family waits for answers, they're also looking to take things into their own hands, raising money on GoFundMe to hire a private investigator, who can put “new eyes” on the facts and “solve the case."..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 1, 2024 5:39 PM

[quote] When a trucker found Noah’s body along the highway early the next morning, he was naked, wearing only mismatched shoes, according to the autopsy report. More “debris and grass” were clumped in the laces of the Adidas left shoe than the Hey Dudes right shoe.

[quote] The outline of a stick figure was scrawled on his right thigh — though it's not clear from the report how old the drawing was or if it could have been added by Noah himself before he died. "Three pieces of a white metal chain as well as part of a tooth” were also within feet of his body.

[quote] However, “no vehicle parts or debris,” were spotted nearby, per the report, which his brother says suggests that it was not the scene of a hit and run.

No way this was an accident.

by Anonymousreply 62June 1, 2024 5:44 PM

Noah looks so handsome in his cowboy hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 1, 2024 5:50 PM

I don't know why some of you are calling him a "fratboy douche."

He looks like just a normal kid to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 1, 2024 8:24 PM

The drawing on his thigh was likely from the video of some girls drawing on his ass at that party.

by Anonymousreply 65June 1, 2024 8:52 PM

His name on the autopsy report is stated as Noah Nichols, not Presgrove. Race is listed as white, and he was circumcised.

r64 The painted nails will now mean most DLers will say he deserved to die

by Anonymousreply 66June 2, 2024 6:47 AM

As R66 said, Noah's autopsy names him as Noah Alexander Nichols. It also reveals on page 4 of the report that he was circumcised.

The full 9-page report is on this site:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 2, 2024 6:54 AM

PDF format, easier to read:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 2, 2024 6:58 AM

There's a post of the UnresolvedMysteries subReddit. Normally I stay away from shit like that, but the autistic fraus can at least be relied on to put together a comprehensive summary.

Some bits I've not heard of before, and I don't think have been mentioned on the threads here:

[quote]Another event worth mentioning is that the birthday girl seemed to have a crush on Noah. Noah realized this, or was told this, and while talking to her about it called her a "fat, nasty b*tch". I assume that they were close friends and this is just a drunken teen being a drunken teen. An odd thing to mention is that this girl's mother, who also lives in the home, had told Noah's family that she believed Noah wanted her sexually. Whether this is true or not, I have no clue, but it seems a very weird thing to say to the family of a 19 year old your daughter is friends with.

[quote]During this interview, Noah's best friend's girlfriend, the one that led to his first confrontation, told police she had never met Noah. She had wiped her phone so completely that even her boyfriend's number had been deleted.

[quote]There is a rumor that his best friend's father found Noah's shirt from the party, which was then cut-up and distributed to the party attendees as a "memento". In addition to this event with his shirt, there is also information that his best friend's father had some of Noah's teeth in his pocket. He stated he "accidentally" picked them up from the crime scene. It's worth stating that this particular individual has been on Noah's family's Facebook memorial page for months, arguing with others on there. Just very odd behavior from an adult father who's son's best friend died mysteriously. But, on this same topic, NONE of the partygoers or their families have ever visited Noah's family to express their condolences. Never once.

[quote] Around the time it is believed Noah died, 2 phones were traced as having left the house, heading to the location of his body. After briefly staying there, the two phones returned to the house. People at the party told a private investigator hired by Noah's family that they went out looking for Noah in the UTV/Gator that Noah and his friend had been on earlier. If they had really done this, they would have found him since the phones were at the spot Noah was found. It has not been released who exactly this was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 2, 2024 6:59 AM

So he put the moves on his “best friend” Jack’s girl, AND then wrecked his ATV? Then the daddies came in and cleaned it up. And Jack’s girl is the daughter of the rich landowner.

by Anonymousreply 70June 2, 2024 7:10 AM

Is Jack the one in the mirror pic? Kinda think they were fucking each other.

Also, kinda surprised Noah was a rocker and was considering going to Rocklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 71June 2, 2024 7:14 AM

R71, is this Jack with Noah?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 2, 2024 7:19 AM

That's what I'm asking. In the uncropped version it looks like Noah is hard. I'll link in next post as it's a DM link

by Anonymousreply 73June 2, 2024 7:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 2, 2024 7:22 AM

What were they doing in the bathroom together, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 75June 2, 2024 7:25 AM

The Reddit thread claims his fingers were shredded down to the bone but there seems to be no mention of that in the autopsy report

by Anonymousreply 76June 2, 2024 7:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 2, 2024 7:32 AM

Keeping your son's murdered best friend's teeth in your pocket. Shudder.

Also, was Noah fucking everyone in that town, teens and parents alike?

by Anonymousreply 78June 2, 2024 7:37 AM

[quote]Also, was Noah fucking everyone in that town, teens and parents alike?

Seriously who does he think he is?

by Anonymousreply 79June 2, 2024 7:40 AM

[quote]Also, was Noah fucking everyone in that town, teens and parents alike?

R78, it reminds me of the British murder mystery series, "Midsomer Murders".

by Anonymousreply 80June 2, 2024 7:45 AM

Wow, that's some dirt the reddit people dug up R69!!

At R72, looking at the eyes of Noah's friend on the right, that's someone IN LOVE. He's practically swooning over Noah.

Also in that photo at R72, you can tell that he's mixed white and Native.

[quote] There is a rumor that his best friend's father found Noah's shirt from the party, which was then cut-up and distributed to the party attendees as a "memento". In addition to this event with his shirt, there is also information that his best friend's father had some of Noah's teeth in his pocket.

[quote] there is also information that his best friend's father had some of Noah's teeth in his pocket. He stated he "accidentally" picked them up from the crime scene. It's worth stating that this particular individual has been on Noah's family's Facebook memorial page for months, arguing with others on there. Just very odd behavior from an adult father who's son's best friend died mysteriously. But, on this same topic, NONE of the partygoers or their families have ever visited Noah's family to express their condolences. Never once.

I'm not putting the pieces of this puzzle together, and I'm usually good at this.

Some of you are much better at it, with your investigative minds.

Is it that Noah insulted the "fat girl" at the party, and her family sought revenge by killing him?

Or did the best friend and his father kill Noah?

I'm so confused.

And clearly, Noah was dragged by a car or truck or ATV to his death. Right?

by Anonymousreply 81June 2, 2024 7:55 AM

If that's Noah's hard cock at R74, then I'm impressed.

No wonder all the boys and girls were in love with him.

He looks HUNG.

by Anonymousreply 82June 2, 2024 7:58 AM

The best friend could be in love. Or just high. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 83June 2, 2024 8:15 AM

These are kids. They’re dumb. They were drunk. If investigators can’t solve this one they should be fired.

I’m not buying this memento or teeth shit. Sounds like fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 84June 2, 2024 9:11 AM

What’s written all over his body?

by Anonymousreply 85June 2, 2024 9:12 AM

This guy screams straight douche. Sorry he’s dead but no one kills someone like that if they were a nice guy. If it was an accident you’ll call 911. This guy was obviously hated. I wonder if he owed someone drug money.

by Anonymousreply 86June 2, 2024 9:13 AM

There are so many photos of him licking girls and jumping them. He probably pissed off some girl’s boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 2, 2024 9:17 AM

A great lesson that you never know when your time’s up, even if you’re a hot, rich, invincible twink with a huge cock and a high body count.

by Anonymousreply 88June 2, 2024 9:19 AM

he looked way older than 19, more like a 26 year old actor playing a teen in a movie.

by Anonymousreply 89June 2, 2024 9:35 AM

rich? family appears to be trash

by Anonymousreply 90June 2, 2024 9:37 AM

This reminds me of a CSI episode where the school hottie is murdered on a road in the middle of night and his friends cover it up and mislead the team

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 2, 2024 9:42 AM

Actually, this sounds like a Cold Case episode.

It opens with Noah at a party having fun, and then showing him dead on the side of a road.

Cut to the lady singing... "Ohhhhhhhhhhh......."

What would be the ending sad song for Noah?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 2, 2024 1:59 PM

R92 Man, you called it. This is such a "Cold Case" episode. They are BRUTAL sometimes. Since this would be set in the 90s with a gay twist, I'm thinking "Name" by the Goo-Goo Dolls.

by Anonymousreply 93June 4, 2024 1:35 PM

Gawd the reddit shit is ridiculous, as reddit shit normally is. No "weblseuths" or "Eyes for lies". Come on! His shredded shirt was handed out as a memento? These are fucking okies, not eyes wide shut partiers. Just stop.

Black Balloon R93.

by Anonymousreply 94June 4, 2024 2:53 PM

[quote] he looked way older than 19

No, he doesn’t. It’s amazing what people think teenagers look like today.

by Anonymousreply 95June 4, 2024 3:39 PM

Here's an excellent summary of the case so far from Reddit:

Hi Everyone!

This is my first write-up of any kind of unresolved mystery, on any platform, so I apologize for any formatting errors and my storytelling ability. Today I would like to hear your thoughts on the very mysterious death of Noah Presgrove, a 19 year old from Comanche Oklahoma. I have tried to be as thorough as possible with the details, but there is a great deal of conflicting information in the news reports, so I primarily used facts stated by Noah's family in interviews. With that said, let's begin...

Noah Presgrove was a handsome, athletic 19 year old from Comanche Oklahoma, which is located just south of Oklahoma City in the middle of the state. Noah had recently graduated high school in the spring of 2023 and was waiting for his cousin to do the same the following year so they both could enlist in the Marine Corp together and serve our country. By all accounts Noah was a ladies man, standing at 6'2" with an athletic build, in high school he was a 4-sport athlete with American Football and Wrestling among them. His family also says he was adventurous, kind and very much a jokester who would happily play pranks on his family. Last Labor Day weekend, the first weekend of September 2023, Noah was deciding between attending Rocklahoma, an annual 3-day hard rock and metal festival held in Pryor, Oklahoma, with family members or attending a 4-day Labor Day weekend bash/22nd birthday party of a friend. Noah considered going to Rocklahoma, but changed his mind when the family members he'd be attending with said they didn't think it was a good idea for Noah's 16 year old friend to join them there, since they didn't know this friend's family and Rocklahoma is big for consuming alcohol. With that, everyone went their own way to celebrate the holiday weekend.

by Anonymousreply 96June 18, 2024 1:53 PM

Open menu Use App

Expand search Expand user menu You seem to be offline. Connect to the internet to reload.

r/UnresolvedMysteries icon Go to UnresolvedMysteries r/UnresolvedMysteries 1 mo. ago Equation56 Join

The Very Suspicious Death of Noah Presgrove (Comanche, Oklahoma) Hi Everyone!

This is my first write-up of any kind of unresolved mystery, on any platform, so I apologize for any formatting errors and my storytelling ability. Today I would like to hear your thoughts on the very mysterious death of Noah Presgrove, a 19 year old from Comanche Oklahoma. I have tried to be as thorough as possible with the details, but there is a great deal of conflicting information in the news reports, so I primarily used facts stated by Noah's family in interviews. With that said, let's begin...

Noah Presgrove was a handsome, athletic 19 year old from Comanche Oklahoma, which is located just south of Oklahoma City in the middle of the state. Noah had recently graduated high school in the spring of 2023 and was waiting for his cousin to do the same the following year so they both could enlist in the Marine Corp together and serve our country. By all accounts Noah was a ladies man, standing at 6'2" with an athletic build, in high school he was a 4-sport athlete with American Football and Wrestling among them. His family also says he was adventurous, kind and very much a jokester who would happily play pranks on his family. Last Labor Day weekend, the first weekend of September 2023, Noah was deciding between attending Rocklahoma, an annual 3-day hard rock and metal festival held in Pryor, Oklahoma, with family members or attending a 4-day Labor Day weekend bash/22nd birthday party of a friend. Noah considered going to Rocklahoma, but changed his mind when the family members he'd be attending with said they didn't think it was a good idea for Noah's 16 year old friend to join them there, since they didn't know this friend's family and Rocklahoma is big for consuming alcohol. With that, everyone went their own way to celebrate the holiday weekend.

The Labor Day/Birthday party was for a female friend of Noah's who was turning 22. It had been advertised on Snapchat, even containing the address, so quite a few people were expected to attend. Noah drove himself to the party on Saturday and by all accounts enjoyed himself. He did text his family member who was at Rocklahoma and express regret at not going with them, but it doesn't appear that this put too much of a damper on his attitude at the house party. After spending Saturday at the birthday girl's house, Noah returned home Sunday, probably to freshen up and take care of any outstanding errands or just check in with his grandmother, with whom he lived. Also, Noah's car was leaking from the oil pan, so it sounds like part of the reason to return home was to leave it there so he wouldn't have to worry about it. There are two stories about what happened next: The first is that one of Noah's friends picked him up from his house on Sunday, but took him to a truck stop so he could grab some food from the Sonic there. Oddly, the friend who took him there says he left him there and Noah was then given a ride to the party by the birthday girl, who had to come pick him up. The other story is that his best friend picked him up from his house and took him directly to the party, leaving him in the driveway. Either way, Noah was back at the party on Sunday and according to those present, was very much enjoying himself. There were videos from the party showing Noah and his friends doing "guy things" like the Slap Game, where two people try to slap each other across the face as hard as they can. Just "macho" drunken teenage guy things. There was also video from the party of the guests playing "classic" party games such as beer pong.

by Anonymousreply 97June 18, 2024 1:54 PM

With all the drinking going on, some issues were bound to arise. A confrontation happened between Noah and his best friend. Noah had been in a corner with his best friend's girlfriend and apparently they had their backs to everyone else while talking. The best friend took exception to this and an argument ensued. Luckily, it did not become physical and they made up shortly after, but this event with the best friend and his girlfriend is important for later. A second confrontation occurred between Noah and a 16 year old guest that did become physical. The 16 year old accused Noah of hiding his phone, although the reasons why he thought Noah did it have not been stated. During the argument the kid "fishhooked" Noah and Noah returned the favor by biting his finger. It seems like the other people there were able to diffuse the situation and the kid's phone was found underneath another guest who was sleeping on a couch. As the day went on, things continued to become crazier as the people at the party drank more and more. At one point girls at the party started signing their names on Noah's torso and buttocks, writing things such as "Noah's hot!" and drawing a cartoon penis on his rear-end. Noah and the best friend he had the argument with even drove a John Deere "Gator" UTV "Side by Side" around the property, but stopped when Noah scrapped his hand almost flipping it over. Some people even say that Noah was tossed from the UTV, but he was checked out by a nurse at the party and she said he had nothing to worry about. Another event worth mentioning is that the birthday girl seemed to have a crush on Noah. Noah realized this, or was told this, and while talking to her about it called her a "fat, nasty b*tch". I assume that they were close friends and this is just a drunken teen being a drunken teen. An odd thing to mention is that this girl's mother, who also lives in the home, had told Noah's family that she believed Noah wanted her sexually. Whether this is true or not, I have no clue, but it seems a very weird thing to say to the family of a 19 year old your daughter is friends with.

by Anonymousreply 98June 18, 2024 1:54 PM

Glad those true crime Reddit fraus are on it, this case is a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 99June 18, 2024 1:57 PM

So here's where the mystery comes in. Early Monday morning (September 4th, 2023), after 2:00am, the guests say that Noah was upset about something and that it might have had to do with sleeping in either the birthday girl's or her mother's bed. One of them either heard, or saw, Noah attempting to sleep in their bed and demanded that he go on the floor. This apparently upset Noah so much that he said he needed to go out for a walk, completely drunk, very early in the morning. The guests say Noah was wearing his best friend's shorts (we'll get to his clothes later) and could only find one of his shoes, so he grabbed another shoe lying around the house and took off out the front door. The house had a 1/2 mile long driveway that then went out to US-81, a major North-South highway that runs for 1,200+ miles through the central US. At 3:41am, a friend of Noah's posted a weird Snapchat: a photo of a girl at the party smiling, with the caption "well, Noah's missing". This was the last Snapchat posted by any of the partygoers after days of constant videos and pics. Around 5:00am, a semi-truck driving along US-81 saw something he believed to be a body lying on the shoulder of the road. After driving past, he became concerned and turned around to confirm what he saw. By the time he got back, two other vehicles had stopped in front of the lifeless body of Noah on the shoulder. He was completely naked wearing only 2 mismatched shoes and curled up in a fetal position. He appeared to have blunt force trauma to the back of his head. He had small scrapes on his left shoulder and left hip and his fingertips on both hands were reported as being "shredded", down to the bone. Noah's front top and bottom teeth had also been knocked out and they were found scattered at the scene. There was no blood found at the scene, other than a small amount around Noah's injuries. Very concerning was the fact that there was no writing on his body anywhere. Not on his torso and not on his buttocks. The shorts Noah was wearing were found folded up next him.

by Anonymousreply 100June 18, 2024 1:59 PM

The people at the party said "They must've been knocked off when he was hit.", which obviously does not make sense.

by Anonymousreply 101June 18, 2024 1:59 PM

Around 6:00am, with the police already notified by the people who found Noah, all Snapchat's/social media from people at the party was deleted. His friends and acquaintances at the party say they have no idea what led up to his death and they were unaware of it. The police did not search the house because they said: "Noah wasn't found there.". They did eventually conduct a "mass" interview with all the partygoers. During this interview, Noah's best friend's girlfriend, the one that led to his first confrontation, told police she had never met Noah. She had wiped her phone so completely that even her boyfriend's number had been deleted. When the guests were asked about Noah being naked, the girls said they gave Noah a "shower", but Noah's mental state at the time, whether mildly drunk or completely inebriated, has been an area of dispute among the guests. Some say he was joking around and being himself while being showered, other accounts state that he was barely conscious. Noah's clothing he wore to the party that night has never been located. Police were told that after Noah showered his clothes were dirty, so he wore his friend's shorts.

by Anonymousreply 102June 18, 2024 2:00 PM

There is a rumor that his best friend's father found Noah's shirt from the party, which was then cut-up and distributed to the party attendees as a "memento". In addition to this event with his shirt, there is also information that his best friend's father had some of Noah's teeth in his pocket. He stated he "accidentally" picked them up from the crime scene. It's worth stating that this particular individual has been on Noah's family's Facebook memorial page for months, arguing with others on there. Just very odd behavior from an adult father who's son's best friend died mysteriously. But, on this same topic, NONE of the partygoers or their families have ever visited Noah's family to express their condolences. Never once.

by Anonymousreply 103June 18, 2024 2:01 PM

Since Noah's friends and others at the party said they didn't know what happened, the police had their work cut out for them. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol obtained a "geofence" warrant covering a 1-1/2 mile radius around the party house. What they found was a bit disturbing. Around the time it is believed Noah died, 2 phones were traced as having left the house, heading to the location of his body. After briefly staying there, the two phones returned to the house. People at the party told a private investigator hired by Noah's family that they went out looking for Noah in the UTV/Gator that Noah and his friend had been on earlier. If they had really done this, they would have found him since the phones were at the spot Noah was found. It has not been released who exactly this was.

by Anonymousreply 104June 18, 2024 2:01 PM

Also revealed when police searched phones was a video of the birthday girl and her sister on their front porch, screaming at each other about Noah leaving the party. It is believed that this could be relevant. The Texas Rangers also became involved, due to the fact that two men at the party were from Texas. It is not known if these men are persons of interest. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol also quietly issued a warrant for a "black pick-up truck" believed to have been used to dump his body, but it is unknown why they are looking for this particular vehicle. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has unequivocally stated that this was 100% NOT a hit-and-run. They have now also said that this is NOT a murder investigation.

by Anonymousreply 105June 18, 2024 2:06 PM

The Medical Examiner's report released on Monday, May 13th 2024 stated that Noah died from "Multiple Blunt Force injuries", but list the manner in which this happened as "unknown". His report also detailed extensive injuries to the teen's upper body, including 10 broken ribs, serious skull, neck, and spine fractures, internal bleeding, brain and organ damage, and cuts and grazes all over his body. The autopsy also revealed air in both his cranial cavity and spinal cord, extremely rare conditions only caused by massive head trauma. The family has heard rumors that a golf club from the set in his best friend's truck may have been involved, but nothing else has come of this.

by Anonymousreply 106June 18, 2024 2:07 PM

The family has engaged with a private investigator, who did uncover previously unknown information, and gave that to the police. They have also said that there is much more which has not been publicly released and that the search of the phones did uncover good information. Also according to the family, some evidence has been covered-up or lost and that the day after the party, the birthday girl's house and property reeked of bleach. Despite this, his family says good things are going on behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 107June 18, 2024 2:07 PM

So, with all of the above information, it doesn't seem to be a stretch to say that someone from the party knows something. It is my personal belief that this case will be resolved, but I think three things will have to happen: Time, Pressure and Guilt. At some point in the future, someone from the party will feel guilty, or media pressure will get to them and they will talk. Unfortunately, it may take some time unless the police uncover new evidence sooner. Thank you very much for reading this, but please let me know your thoughts on this case and feel free to ask questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 18, 2024 2:09 PM

[quote] There is a rumor that his best friend's father found Noah's shirt from the party, which was then cut-up and distributed to the party attendees as a "memento". In addition to this event with his shirt, there is also information that his best friend's father had some of Noah's teeth in his pocket.

None of this is true.

by Anonymousreply 109June 18, 2024 2:31 PM

[quote] Also revealed when police searched phones was a video of the birthday girl and her sister on their front porch, screaming at each other about Noah leaving the party.

Oh, dear, and link.

by Anonymousreply 110June 18, 2024 2:31 PM

This is 99% frau fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 111June 18, 2024 2:34 PM

I doubt he died a virgin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 18, 2024 2:36 PM

Which one did he fuck that got him killed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 18, 2024 2:37 PM

Just call me angel of the morning….

Just bust my teeth out before you leave me baby…..

Just put my shoes on before you leave me darlin…..

by Anonymousreply 114June 18, 2024 2:40 PM

[quote]Also, kinda surprised Noah was a rocker and was considering going to Rocklahoma.

Teenagers still listen to rock music, even in small towns.

by Anonymousreply 115June 18, 2024 3:27 PM

Secretly taking out the school jock is pretty damn significant, all things considered, especially in the digital age. Somebody knew what they were doing.

by Anonymousreply 116June 18, 2024 3:34 PM

A giant party with lots of social media-happy guests doesn’t seem like the smartest location to off your friend.

by Anonymousreply 117June 18, 2024 3:39 PM

Nevertheless, it has worked so far^^

by Anonymousreply 118June 18, 2024 9:20 PM

That’s right. Making me think it’s a giant cover up and someone is going to crack at some point.

by Anonymousreply 119June 18, 2024 11:59 PM

TX must be rife with local wealth influence. Remember the rich kid whose live in girlfriend killed herself and 2 daughters.

by Anonymousreply 120June 19, 2024 5:56 AM

R112, I wonder if he had any gay sex?

by Anonymousreply 121June 19, 2024 6:45 AM

Who folded his shorts? Poor kid given no dignity in death.

by Anonymousreply 122June 19, 2024 11:49 AM

Folding the shorts seems like an oddly empathetic move. Like someone who knows what happened and felt some guilt or sympathy for the victim. Like those killers who cover the body. Find “the folder” and they’ll spill the details and break this wide open.

by Anonymousreply 123June 20, 2024 7:50 AM

The folded shorts claim comes from the brother who showed up well after the police had been on the scene, covered the body, etc. So it could've been the police who folded them, or something.

by Anonymousreply 124June 20, 2024 9:40 AM

I LOVE/HATE Reddit fraus. I really do.

by Anonymousreply 125June 20, 2024 9:54 AM

There's a subreddit just for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 20, 2024 11:39 AM

We should start one inquiring about his dick and sexual orientation just to watch the Frauddits’ heads explode.

by Anonymousreply 127June 20, 2024 11:45 AM

There’s a Facebook page called “Noah’s Army”. I shit you not.

by Anonymousreply 128June 20, 2024 11:45 AM

Why are fraus like that

by Anonymousreply 129June 20, 2024 1:23 PM

R127, we already know from his autopsy report that he was cut.

by Anonymousreply 130June 21, 2024 6:37 AM

R130, link to report.

by Anonymousreply 131June 21, 2024 6:43 AM

R131, the report is above at R67 & R68.

by Anonymousreply 132June 21, 2024 6:46 AM

What was the drying artifact on his scrotum?

by Anonymousreply 133June 22, 2024 12:37 AM

It’s where the skin of the scrotum dries out post mortem when exposed to hot weather r33. Sometimes it’s mistaken for an injury because it’s discolored looking.

by Anonymousreply 134June 22, 2024 12:54 AM

"A semi-truck driver Hardy had been behind when he saw the body turned around and returned to the side of the highway. Both of them called 911. ***A little while later, Presgrove’s best friend, Jack Newton, arrived.***"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 25, 2024 1:15 PM

Well Jack couldn't look more suspicious, could he?

by Anonymousreply 136June 25, 2024 2:45 PM

I misread that as a semi-hard truck driver.

by Anonymousreply 137June 25, 2024 2:51 PM

Nearly a year after the body of Oklahoma teen military hopeful Noah Presgrove was found on the side of a highway, 911 calls reveal the disturbing scene two witnesses encountered the next morning.

Noah Presgrove, 19, was found dead along a rural stretch of US-81 in Jefferson County, Oklahoma, on Labor Day in 2023. He was last seen alive at a party that he attended with a group of friends that night.

A medical examiner's report determined that Presgrove died of "multiple blunt force injuries."

Fox Digital obtained two 911 calls from motorists reporting what they first believed to be a deer lying on the side of the road, which was later determined to be human remains.

"It looks like someone got hit, like someone walking down the highway, they are lying on the shoulder in the road," a caller tells the police dispatcher in one of the recordings. "Yeah, like on the shoulder, like maybe they were walking and somebody hit them. I thought it was a deer, but it looks like a body."

The caller then tells dispatch that the scene looked "awful odd."

Minutes later, another witness called 911 to report seeing a body on the side of the same highway in the same location as the first caller.

"I was driving to work south of Terral, and I am pretty sure someone is lying dead on the side of the road. They look naked," the caller tells the dispatcher.

"I am sitting here blocking the road. The body is lying right on the white line," the caller says, confirming to dispatch that it was a dead naked body. "I turned around because I just about hit it. At first, I thought it was a deer, and I was talking to a guy I work with and said, 'I don't think that is a deer,'" the caller says.

The second caller said there appeared to also be a piece of clothing in the middle of the road near the body.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation initially described Presgrove's death as "suspicious," though Presgrove's official manner of death is "undetermined."

What callers described to 911 dispatchers aligns with details from the medical examiner's report.

"The decedent was found naked wearing only a pair of shoes on the side of a highway on the morning of September 4, 2023. There were no vehicle parts or debris observed on the scene. At this time, what transpired on how the body was found on the road having multiple blunt force injuries is unknown. Therefore, the manner of death is deemed undetermined," the report reads.

The same report noted Presgrove's cause of death was "multiple blunt force injuries" after an ATV accident earlier that night.

"Further investigation revealed that the decedent was at a house party and drinking on September 3, 2023. Then he rode an ATV ranger vehicle with several men that had a roll-over incident. The decedent was alive following the incident and returned to the party where he got into an argument with his girlfriend. The decedent left the house party and was not found until the morning of September 4, 2023, on the side of the highway," the report continues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 8, 2024 7:14 PM

Poor Noah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 8, 2024 7:16 PM

"His “best friend” Jack knows exactly what happened to him. How convenient he showed up precisely as his battered body was found. And his alibi about fishing is flukey"

by Anonymousreply 140July 10, 2024 1:49 PM

It sounds like he probably got all his lethal injuries in a ATV drunk driving incident, the kids probably panicked and carted him back to the house, tried to clean him up/revive him in the shower, observed that he’d died, carted him to the highway to make it look like a hit and run, then told the police a bunch of bullshit to cover their asses for the underage drinking and sundry other illegal stuff they were doing.

by Anonymousreply 141July 10, 2024 2:17 PM

r141, "Noah and the best friend he had the argument with even drove a John Deere "Gator" UTV "Side by Side" around the property, but stopped when Noah scrapped his hand almost flipping it over. Some people even say that Noah was tossed from the UTV, but he was checked out by a nurse at the party and she said he had nothing to worry about."

by Anonymousreply 142July 10, 2024 3:00 PM

All of that is hearsay from a bunch of drunk teens and early twenty-something’s. That one of the drunks happened to be a nurse does not mean she gave him a clean bill of health let alone even saw him after the Gator incident.

by Anonymousreply 143July 10, 2024 3:28 PM

I agree with R141. He was naked cause they gave him a shower. He was dead though so they put him on the highway hoping it would look like he died there. And maybe it would have, if he wasn't naked, stupids.

by Anonymousreply 144July 10, 2024 3:28 PM

Did they do any DNA testing of Noah's body? Hair & fiber evidence? Fingerprints?

by Anonymousreply 145July 11, 2024 6:31 AM

[quote] Authorities Reveal Suspicions from Strange Scene Where Noah Presgrove’s Body Was Found

Jeremie Wilson has been the sheriff in Jefferson County, Oklahoma, since 2017 — and worked in law enforcement since 2005 and served in the military before that — and he says he’s never seen anything quite like the death of 19-year-old Noah Presgrove.

Wilson was one of the first authorities on the scene early on Sept. 4 after two 911 callers reported seeing Noah's body while driving down Highway 81 just outside of Terral, Oklahoma.

“It just — it looked awful odd,” the first caller, who identified himself only as Tyler, told the dispatcher, according to audio of the call that was released to PEOPLE.

Undersheriff Jimmy Williams was soon sent out; Sheriff Wilson joined him not long after, along with members of Terral’s volunteer fire department, who helped secure the scene.

Nearly a year later, it remains unclear how Noah died.

His autopsy report, obtained by PEOPLE in May, states that he was killed by “multiple blunt force injuries” — including serious head wounds — but that the cause of those injuries is “undetermined.”

A state police probe is ongoing. Authorities said in May that they weren't looking into the death "as a murder.”

“What I saw from the very beginning, I personally did not believe this was a hit-and-run,” Wilson, the Jefferson County sheriff, said in an interview, while also making clear that he was speaking only in his capacity as a first responder in September because the state immediately assumed jurisdiction, given that the death was reported on the highway.

What Wilson saw that morning was this, he says: Noah was naked and on his back, with “a couple of teeth laying next to his body.” According to his autopsy, he wore only a pair of mismatched shoes, and a pair of white printed shorts were nearby that showed no "observable damage."

“There was blood on the scene, but not as much as there should have been, let me put it that way,” Wilson says. “Even if you were hit by a passenger car by highway speeds that night … there should have been a lot more blood.”

What’s more, he says, "There was not a lot of road rash like he slid, he got hit at 65 miles an hour … That was not the case.”

Also odd, according to Wilson, “There was no vehicular parts.”

“If you hit a deer, which deer get hit out here all the time, always deer and cows — I don't care if you got hit by a semi, there is a piece of a fender. There is a piece of the under fender. … There is a headlight, there is a mirror, there is always something.”

Despite searching through “half a mile of the ditches,” investigators “found nothing,” Wilson says.

Authorities did recover some, but not all, of a silver chain that Noah often wore. Wilson calls that another oddity.

“This whole situation didn’t sit well with me,” he says, noting the unusual inability of the scene itself to provide more insight.

“We've had people hit before, and we can recreate the scene and make it make sense, make it fill the gaps,” the sheriff says. “We've had unattended deaths, suicides that the evidence always gives us the facts. We can always backtrack and recreate 99% of the scene.”

But not here.

(More at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 15, 2024 6:09 PM

The best friend should be the main suspect.

He's shady as hell.

by Anonymousreply 147July 15, 2024 7:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!