Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which Witch is Your Bitch?

Since evidently dressing up in funeral home curtains and twirling around like an inpatient while singing about ghosts and gypsies isn't Goth, which singer who dresses up in funeral home curtains, twirls around like an inpatient and sings about ghosts and gypsies do you prefer? .

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2024 2:49 AM

Jeez, OP, don't be mad. You can't do a goth chick survey and NOT include Siouxsie. Stevie is like kooky 70s chick, not goth. She's good, but she's not goth.

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2024 2:18 AM

Still bitter, Lindsey?

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2024 2:20 AM

OP what the fuck are you talking about? Context is always helpful.

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2024 2:22 AM

In fact, in "Gypsy" Stevie even sings, "I have no fear, I have only love." No goth chick would ever say that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2024 2:23 AM

R3 OP started a thread about who the greatest goth chick is. He inexplicably included Stevie Nicks but left off Siouxsie Sioux. I know, I was shocked too!

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2024 2:24 AM

r5 Ahhhh, well that was idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2024 2:25 AM

Don't bitch to us that your poll was a failure, Mary.

Stevie Nicks isn't GOTH by any stretch of the imagination. She's not a witch. She's not a satanist. And she doesn't wear funeral home curtains.

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2024 2:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!