Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pat Sajak taped his final ep of 'Wheel of Fortune' for June 7 airdate

Pat Sajak, the77 year old host of the long running syndicated game show 'Wheel of Fortune' taped his very last episode yesterday. The show is scheduled to air on June 7. The show will air as Season 41's "finale episode". Sajak announced nearly a year ago that this season was his last - Ryan Seacrest has been chosen to take over hosting duties or Season 42. Sajak is the longest-running game show host in history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 14, 2024 12:37 AM

Bye girl. šŸ˜ šŸ‘Ž

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2024 3:47 PM

Will anyone notice he's gone ?

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2024 3:52 PM

I'll buy a bowel movement.

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2024 3:55 PM

G O O _

R I _ _ A N C E

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2024 3:56 PM

Later, MAGAt!

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2024 3:57 PM

Bye girl

by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2024 4:00 PM

Made a fortune doing very little. Sajak is not an American name. Only in America can someone become successful (wealthy) hosting a game show. You would think that such a person would be grateful and at the very least, not support insurrection. Why so bitter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2024 4:01 PM

I watch this game show. The sound of the wheel irritates. If a contestant pronounces the word vowel as "vow-wool" two syllables, I turn the television off.

by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2024 4:09 PM

Pat is so sick and tired of Wheel. He has such a dead inside character to him in recent years. Seacrest is going to be lame. I donā€™t think ā€œWheelā€ is long for this world in its current incarnation. Itā€™s old, stale and boring.

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2024 4:29 PM

Pat Sajak: major pussy hound, big Trump supporter.

Did Pat get his cushy gig via Merv's casting couch?

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2024 4:40 PM

Who's going to quit first - Vanna White or Ryan Seacrest ?

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2024 12:07 AM

Ryan is actually an improvement from this bitter angry idiot.

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2024 12:14 AM

We will all support each other in weathering this difficult loss.

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2024 12:20 AM

It's one thing to have been a Republican in the past, but to be a full-on MAGA supporter is a big disappointment. He's lucky his career is almost over and that it's too late to harm his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2024 7:20 AM

. Who cares what his politics are as it never comes up on the show. Youā€™d have to be heavily invested in him to now or care.. Iā€™m just not. Wheel is probably one of those shows with a large following of Trump supporters as the audience seems old and rural. Heā€™s an excellent host of a dumb show. Weā€™ll see if it survives after him.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2024 7:37 AM

..to know..

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2024 7:38 AM

His face is illustrated next to the word TWERP in the dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2024 7:45 AM

Is he still pushing his nepo-spoiled brat daughter on the show?

How un-Republican of him. I thought they believed in pulling themselves up by the bootstraps.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2024 7:49 AM

Meritocracy is for thee, not for me.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2024 8:17 AM

He never got over his lame late night talk show failing.

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2024 8:42 AM

Ryan Seacrest is one ugly ass motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2024 8:47 AM

Is Ryan skinny or fat now?

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2024 9:26 AM

Is Ryan straight or gay now?

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2024 12:51 PM

And Vanna's last phrase, as they plan to ditch her, was

[bold]Bye Felicia

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2024 12:52 PM

Wonder whether Sajack will be employed at FOX NEWS as a political commentator before the November elections ?

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2024 1:48 PM

He's 77 years old and needs shady rest.

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2024 3:57 PM

r14 It certainly harms his reputation. His name is forever tainted and as he chose to support small-minded intolerance, racism, homophobia, and hatred.

by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2024 4:00 PM

It was always a TV show for really, really dumb grandmas.

However, I loved its crassest early years when you had to choose home furnishings (including porcelain Dalmatians!) after you won money.

"Just look at this studio! Filled with exciting prizes! Glamorous and exciting merchandise!"

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2024 4:03 PM

Now he can retire to Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2024 4:15 PM

[quote] However, I loved its crassest early years when you had to choose home furnishings (including porcelain Dalmatians!) after you won money.

Those early years were hosted by Chuck Woolery, another full-blown MAGA wing nut.

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2024 4:48 PM

He wants to join the re-elect Trump campaign full-time.

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2024 5:08 PM

I always sensed a real hostility and anger in him even back in the 80s

by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2024 5:11 PM

As a kid I thought Chuck Woolery was sexy. I never cottoned to Pat, but as R28 pointed out -it was indeed my Grandmaā€™s favorite show.

And no, grandma wasnā€™t a Mensa candidate, but she was funny.

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2024 5:21 PM

[quote]As a kid I thought Chuck Woolery was sexy.

I did, too. He gave me a number of tent poles when I was in my pre-teens.

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2024 6:44 PM

Does Vanna still hang out at the Playboy Mansion and have threesomes with girls there, like she did in the '80s?

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2024 10:13 PM

Pat did a good job. The show itself is no Jeopardy and he knew it. Seacrest will fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2024 10:28 PM

The show is an American Institution.

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2024 10:45 PM

another hateful right wing-nut trump supporter. out with the trash. go fuck yourself asshole. I hope you die a violent and torturous death cuntface.

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2024 10:49 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2024 10:50 PM

Pat was an excellent host for Wheel.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2024 10:51 PM

R35 is so behind the times she stinks of moth balls

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2024 10:52 PM

R2 the same thing can be said of you.

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2024 10:54 PM

Obviously Pat's daughter will be 'introduced slowly' through Ryan's likely one season. This could be good in the sense that Vanna and Pat's daughter will ultimately clash, and Vanna will be replaced by a himbo.

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2024 10:56 PM

I always wonder how/why she wound up marrying uber sleaze George Santo Pietro.

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2024 11:00 PM

Vanna's gay Hare Krishna son should be the new letter-turner.

by Anonymousreply 45April 8, 2024 5:33 AM

R38 Well, that isnā€™tā€¦ anything less than the truth!

by Anonymousreply 46April 8, 2024 5:46 AM

Vanna's gay Hare Krishna son!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 9, 2024 4:37 AM

Heā€™s looked the same for 50 years.

by Anonymousreply 48June 8, 2024 6:15 AM

R47 That was years ago.

The son got off that BBC, and is probably onto a fresh one by now.

by Anonymousreply 49June 8, 2024 6:18 AM

Here is the Instagram for Nikko Santo Pietro:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 8, 2024 7:13 AM

His Instagram is all over the place.

Rich kid in search of a purpose.

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2024 7:17 AM

Good riddance.

Couldn't stand listening to him give the weather report on local KNBC-4 Los Angeles either.

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2024 7:29 AM

I never thought he was anything special. He's also a MAGAt asshole with a persecution complex.

He stayed at the fair way too long. He should have been axed a long time ago.

Average personified.

by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2024 2:42 PM

So did anyone see the final episode? Was it schmaltzy?

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2024 2:53 PM

He and Vanna were unemotional. Robotic.

Seems about right.

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2024 8:01 PM

What does he think about the stories of Vanna having threesomes at the Playboy Mansion back in the '80s?

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2024 11:55 PM

^ Pat probably thought that Vanna was just using them to learn how to count.

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2024 12:18 AM

Angry Black Woman is a invective used against that population.

But the blacks have a reason or two to be angry.

What is his problem?

A below average looking man, short of stature and of limited talent made millions of dollars in American money, for doing little. Merely hosting a banal game show.

Has life been unfair. For him? He is mad because others" took away opportunities from him that were his birthright?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2024 12:32 AM

I wept unashamed tears openly. Bravo, sir, for a job well done.

by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2024 12:35 AM

Your sure as hell won't see any openly gay contestants while Ryan is spinning the Wheel.

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2024 12:37 AM

I knew where this was going to go before I even finished the thread title.

by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2024 12:40 AM

Just go. No one asked you to stay.

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2024 12:41 AM

29 bucks says he's Trump's floated him for VP

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2024 12:46 AM

He has the easiest job in the whole fucking world! Vanna White's job is even easier!!!

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2024 12:49 AM

Magats hate being called out on their bull.

Ok. You have quote conservative values unquote.

What conservative values are represented by the cavebitch from Georgia that you feel are worth amplifying.

What conservative values are represented by this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2024 12:52 AM

I think Vanna is pretty nice. Sheā€™s actually got a little more real personality than Pat ever did.

The send-off last night was super lame and honestly uneventful. The fast food I picked up, which I rarely do, was more exciting.

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2024 12:52 AM

I didn't watch the send off, the contestant annoyed me too much.

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2024 12:54 AM

So, Pat has done 9 stage productions with this guy, Joe Moore? I wonder if they were a couple when younger?

Sajak is set to reunite with his longtime friend and KHON-TV Hawaii newscaster Joe Moore for a stage production of Prescription: Murder. Rob Duval will direct the play, originally penned by William Link and Richard Levinson, who later adapted the plot into the pilot episode of NBC's hit detective series Columbo. The show, which ran for 10 seasons, followed a Los Angeles homicide detective who used a humble approach and keen eye to solve complex crimes.

Prescription: Murder marks the ninth time that Sajak and Moore have shared the stage. They first joined forces in 1993 for Mooreā€™s original play Prophecy and Honor, with their later productions including The Odd Couple in 2001, The Honeymooners in 2004, The Boys in Autumn in 2010, Wrestling Ernest Hemingway in 2014, Dial M for Murder in 2018 and, most recently, 2023ā€™s The Sunshine Boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2024 1:03 AM

I read ā€œVanna Speaksā€ about twenty years ago and she didnā€™t have a hell of a lot to say. Mostly boo hoos about the death of her mom and how she turned to crochet to cope.

Wheel under Ryan Seacrest will probably enjoy as much popularity as Price Is Right under Drew Carey (which for all I know might be doing as well or better than it performed under Bob Barker). I find the bleak solitude of a crossword puzzle in my cubicle on a rainy Tuesday morning more compelling than the most riveting installment of Wheel.

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2024 1:03 AM

Bye..

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2024 1:05 AM

Vanna makes it known how fortunate she is to have landed that gig. Southern good manners? Sajak is aggrieved. For reasons known to him.

by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2024 1:26 AM

R58, it's disgusting that Pat would hang out with Marjorie Taylor Greene and be photographed with her.

by Anonymousreply 72June 9, 2024 7:36 AM

I can't wait for Thai thread to die so I never hear about him again. He was just a lucky cranky weatherman.

by Anonymousreply 73June 9, 2024 7:42 AM

Politics aside, I find the smug of Ryan Seacrest to be more visible and annoying than that of Pat Sajak. Pat and Vanna were an institution. But oh God were the contestants often some of the dumbest on any game show.

by Anonymousreply 74June 9, 2024 7:24 PM

He was always smugly 'bemused' by any openly gay contestant; as if his staff pulled a fast on him.

by Anonymousreply 75June 9, 2024 7:25 PM

i absolutely hate it when they do the introductions....so cringe!!! My wonderful wife, beautiful 4 kids etc or My fantastic husband and 2 lovely kids blah blah blah nobody gives a fuck!!!!

by Anonymousreply 76June 9, 2024 7:29 PM

R75 probably but to his credit there was one night where he was leading the gay dude to the bonus round and the guy put out his hand for him to take it like he always does for the women and he did.

by Anonymousreply 77June 9, 2024 7:30 PM

I have absolutely no love for his politics but he did host the show well enough it was pretty entertaining for 40 years that I was able to ignore the other s***.

by Anonymousreply 78June 9, 2024 7:31 PM

I'm hoping Seacrest makes it more fun. For as exciting as this style of show is, (games of chance/ risk), the presentation is BORING. Wheel has a special week where they feature clips from the international versions, and those versions have contestants jumping around excited, it's a contrast to the US contestants who have to fucking stand in one place like they're on Jeopardy! I will say that I've noticed the contestants vocally rooting for each other more, and the studio audience has been really rambunctious lately. They had a final puzzle recently that the constant didn't solve, and when the letters all came up afterwards, the audience booed! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Seacrest will be good and probably bring more of that chaotic studio energy back. He's handled plenty hosting American Idol for how many years. He knows what to do, and I think him & Vanna will be great together.

by Anonymousreply 79June 9, 2024 8:20 PM

Seacrest is a eunuch and they only hired him because he's just as ugly and bland as say Jack was and he won't confuse the elderly and mentally challenged who watch the show every day.

by Anonymousreply 80June 9, 2024 8:24 PM

Iā€™ll miss Pat. He and Vanna were excellent together for Wheel.

by Anonymousreply 81June 9, 2024 9:15 PM

Seacrest alone will kill the show. Attempts to ā€œmake it more funā€ will only hasten the showā€™s demise.

by Anonymousreply 82June 13, 2024 4:56 AM

A look back at Pat's conservative, anti-gay fuckery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 13, 2024 7:49 AM

Heterosexual Pat Sajak hands the baton to heterosexual (cough) Ryan Seacrest.

Sajak and White have audible dentures and I'm pretty sure Miss Seacrest has a buttplug in.

And which one of you bitches wrote this in the Deadline comments?

[quote] Auf wiedersehen, GruppenfĆ¼hrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 14, 2024 12:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!