Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump leads in all swing states except for Wisconsin

Where he is tied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 5, 2024 12:05 AM

full poll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2024 1:48 AM

WSJ poll. Bought and paid for.

Nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2024 1:51 AM

Well yes polling involves the process of buying the services of a polling firm.

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2024 1:53 AM

Are we going to do this every single day until the election?

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2024 1:54 AM

Probably. They are desperate to make him look like a winner.

by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2024 1:56 AM

Poor Op will be grayed out now. All polls are Russian lies unless Biden wins.

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2024 1:56 AM

Trump will sadly win in November. This country is beyond lost.

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2024 2:12 AM

Numbers don't add up. PA is trending bluer since 2018. Look at the results from 2022 and 2023. PA-based poll Susquehanna (which is very reliable) has Biden with a 5 point lead in PA

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2024 2:16 AM

Well clearly your poll is the absolute truth r8.

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2024 2:17 AM

Polls at this stage are meaningless. And all polls before the March primary races overstated Trump’s popularity.

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2024 2:17 AM

How convenient r8 cites a poll from the middle of January

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2024 2:20 AM

Spin, little Federalist Society trollfarm employees, spin!

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2024 2:26 AM

Technically the Federalist Society would support a Biden reelection given that an extremely weakened, unpopular Biden would lack a mandate and have a catastrophic second term with Republicans likely controlling Congress all four years; with 2028 delivering the promise of an efficient Republican technocrat who would govern without the distractions and erratic behavior of Trump. The Federalist Society would also enjoy seeing a deeply unpopular Democratic administration further alienate Gen Z.

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2024 2:37 AM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2024 2:39 AM

R13: Federalist Society Trollfarm Employee of the Month

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2024 2:40 AM

Laaaaalaaaaaallaaaaaaaaaaa

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2024 2:45 AM

Trump will not win in November.

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2024 2:46 AM

What r17 said.

Trump will be crushed in November.

Just like in 2020 when he lost fair and square to Joseph Robinette Biden.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2024 2:48 AM

Remember that Trumpism never aligned with Federalist Society fetishes like free trade.

If Biden is Paul von Hindenberg, think of the Federalist Society as the Communist Party, which actively supported Hindenberg’s failure even if it aligned them with their enemies, the Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2024 2:48 AM

R11, no, the poll I cited is from March.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2024 2:52 AM

How beautifully rich it would be if Trump were to lose due to the abortion issue, something he’s only cynically used in the past. As desperate as he is to win & remain a free man, it wouldn’t surprise me if he came out as pro-choice.

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2024 2:56 AM

And, btw, the poll I cited polled over 450 Pennsylvanians. The WSJ poll only polled 100 people per state

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2024 2:56 AM

R6: OP

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2024 2:59 AM

Biden is extremely unpopular, which is concerning. However, he’s going to have an absolute shitload of money going into the fall. If his ad people figure out how to use all that cash to sway swing staters, and if they build a strong ground game, he should be able to win.

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2024 3:01 AM

Trump is going to lose bigly. He is incredibly unpopular as are all his sycophants.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2024 3:02 AM

Realclear still shows an average of polls indicating a Trump win in 2024, but the gap is narrowing.

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2024 3:02 AM

Real clear is reich wing crap.

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2024 3:04 AM

His followers think he's like Jesus. They are severely disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2024 3:04 AM

[quote]—Fingers in ear. Totally oblivious to train ahead.

But enough about the delusions of Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2024 3:07 AM

Speaking of delusional, how about every congressional election this year that had the D and R candidates tied for months, then was a total blue blowout?

Polls are weaponized horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2024 3:08 AM

R26, after 2022, I cannot believe any honest broker would take seriously the RCP averages of polls. RCP leans heavily to the right & includes a host of inferior, Republican-centered, polls, skewing the averages in the direction of the Republican candidate.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2024 3:10 AM

I remember the 2022 polls, where we were told the Senate races in places like New Hampshire and Washington were gonna be horseraces but the Dem incumbents won easily. The media likes to play up "horseraces" because that's more entertaining than races where the result in a foregone conclusion

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2024 3:11 AM

[quote] Biden is extremely unpopular, which is concerning. However, he’s going to have an absolute shitload of money going into the fall.

Yay oligarchs !

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2024 3:11 AM

Well in the case of the New York special election

Democrat Tom Suozzi has decided it would be better for Biden to stay away, and Republican nominee Mazi Pilip spent much of the race brushing off Trump before welcoming his help in the final stretch. Suozzi went as far as piling on Biden’s chief vulnerability in a televised interview Monday, acknowledging the president’s advanced age — a problem exacerbated last week by special counsel Robert Hur’s report describing him as a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

“The bottom line is, he’s old,” Suozzi told FOX 5 New York. “I mean, he’s 81 years old.” He then hedged on whether Biden would be the Democratic nominee after the party’s August convention in Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2024 3:12 AM

I do wonder why people say having money on hand will save everything

Look what happened to Nikki Haley

So you bought an advertisement. Good for you! People don’t watch advertising anymore.

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2024 3:14 AM

R35, they may not watch advertising on television like they once did, but there’s no escaping it when they’re online.

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2024 3:15 AM

The media is trying to make it look close to keep viewers interested. Alabama just turned a state house seat blue. Alabama. Trump is toast and these threads are exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2024 3:16 AM

Another Trumptard thread from a troll who cannot handle the truth: that Jabba the Trump has never won an election. No, the EC is not an election, Einstein. Also, don’t forget the 2000 Reform Party race which he lost to Pat Buchanan. Twitler is a lifelong loser, you will never change that.

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2024 3:19 AM

TPTB have already decided on a Newsom 2024 victory. Biden v Trump is just Soros-funded red meat dished up to satiate the lamestream media and the shadowy, international Jewery.

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2024 3:19 AM

R39, how do you envision Newsom wresting the nom at this late date? In an open primary, he arguably could’ve won. But at this point only Harris could be the nominee if Biden is not.

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2024 3:24 AM

[quote]after 2022, I cannot believe any honest broker would take seriously the RCP averages of polls. RCP leans heavily to the right & includes a host of inferior, Republican-centered, polls, skewing the averages in the direction of the Republican candidate.

538, now owned by ABC News, shows the same results.

The overwhelming majority of polls show Trump winning in 2024. Although recent polling shows Biden gaining.

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2024 3:30 AM

R40, Biden can release his delegates at the convention. Then the delegates can line up behind Newsom or anyone.

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2024 3:32 AM

R41, I don’t dispute that most polls show Trump leading at this early stage, but I do object to any use of the RCP average of polls. They were thoroughly discredited in ‘22.

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2024 3:37 AM

[quote]but I do object to any use of the RCP average of polls.

Their average of polls show THE SAME results as 538. But OK.

by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2024 3:50 AM

Cheesus Christ, people.

Polls measure. Polls DON'T predict.

And there are variables to getting that measurement, including how are the questions phrased? What demographic as responding to a poll?

And, biggest variable is, who is funding the poll?

I'm not arguing that polls generated in, say, September, are devoid of any trends that may form a credible basis for a prediction on who will win an election in November, but right now?

nope.

by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2024 3:51 AM

Biden is going to lose this. This is Hillary 2016 all over again. I just know it.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2024 3:55 AM

[quote]after 2022, I cannot believe any honest broker would take seriously the RCP averages of polls. RCP leans heavily to the right & includes a host of inferior, Republican-centered, polls, skewing the averages in the direction of the Republican candidate.

Considering that you only consider a poll to be legitimate if it has Biden in the lead, you cannot be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2024 4:04 AM

[quote]I'm not arguing that polls generated in, say, September, are devoid of any trends that may form a credible basis for a prediction on who will win an election in November, but right now?

You know who is taking these polls, even at this stage, very seriously?

The Biden administration.

by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2024 4:05 AM

Good, r48.

Measure multiple times. Cut once. In November.

by Anonymousreply 49April 3, 2024 4:07 AM

C'mon trolls, put *some* effort into it.

by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2024 4:10 AM

Republicans will not control Congress and will be lucky to retain the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2024 4:49 AM

Joe Biden is not in the huge polling hole that Justin Trudeau of Canada and Rishi Sunak of the UK are, both of whom face likely defeat over the next year.

However, I do think Biden is going to need to make up some more ground between now and November. His numbers appear to have improved marginally over the past several weeks, and that is a positive sign for him. But in order to overcome the disproportionate advantage that Republicans have in the Electoral College, he will want to bring up his numbers several more points from where they are as of now.

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2024 6:51 AM

And at the same time Turd is mentally declining. Still lying about the 2020 election; obsessively trashing people online despite his gag order; initiating a new lawsuit; endorsing embarrassing products...

They're propping him up and keeping him alive because they desperately need him back in the White House.

The trial starting April 15th is going to be a circus.

by Anonymousreply 53April 3, 2024 7:28 AM

R52, Biden’s poll numbers have increased because more & more Dems have been coming home. That pattern will be become increasingly evident throughout the summer & fall as they grasp, however reluctantly, that it is Biden, & only Biden, who stands in the way of another Trump presidency. Trump’s support, on the other hand, has essentially maxed-out.

by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2024 10:44 AM

[quote]TPTB have already decided on a Newsom 2024 victory. Biden v Trump is just Soros-funded red meat dished up to satiate the lamestream media and the shadowy, international Jewery.

Are you the Biden is stepping down during the SOTU, no, on March 31, troll? I haven't seen him/you around the last few days, unsurprisingly.

by Anonymousreply 55April 3, 2024 11:04 AM

The March 31 troll is going to rebrand himself into the “Remember Bobby Kennedy was killed in June” troll.

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2024 11:50 AM

Hi yes I have two theories now

1) a march 31 announcement was thrown off by the collapse of the francis scott key bridge, which was decided was look too optically bad to have him drop out before addressing (he visits tomorrow)

2) the donors have simply decided it is necessary for Democrats to lose this election. Biden is in an unrecoverable trajectory.

I am leaning toward the second.

by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2024 12:47 PM

I do think a Biden defeat will largely be driven by young voters, and people of color, deciding both sides are the same and it doesn’t matter who wins, and staying home or nihilistically voting for Trump. Hillary Clinton actually put this into stark perspective last night, saying that you have no choice but Biden and Trump but one “has heart and really cares about people” while hours earlier the Biden administration trotted out Donald Rums, I’m sorry, John Kirby to defend Israel.

This is the kind of reaction you are going to start seeing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2024 1:17 PM

The problem that is now going to arise is Chicago.

The convention is at the United Center, the United Center is on the west side, which is largely Black, and within walking distance of the University of Illinois at Chicago, which is notoriously left-wing (Bill Ayers taught there) with a large minority enrollment. If Biden is still the nominee by August, they have the perfect conditions for repeating 1968.

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2024 1:49 PM

I see r59 got their latest right-wing memorandum bullet points.

by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2024 1:52 PM

R60

No

I am merely thinking like how I got my teeth into politics

As an antiwar leftist in Chicago who went to the University of Illinois

by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2024 1:56 PM

Fun fact, I got my photograph on the front of a newspaper holding a poster with George Bush’s face photoshopped on Osama bin Laden’s head!

Kerry lost btw.

by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2024 2:07 PM

Regarding Newsom (also my theory)

The Rubicon for replacing Biden with Newsom was March 31. Anything beyond that will simply result in a Newsom loss.

I can give some elasticity to the date being pushed back a week due to the bridge collapse, but anything further, if enacted, would merely result in changing captains on the Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 63April 3, 2024 2:33 PM

[quote] The problem that is now going to arise is Chicago.

Honestly that hadn't before crossed my mind. But yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 3, 2024 2:57 PM

I approve but Joe better watch out. Sirhan Sirhan wrote he was mad at Bobby Kennedy for approving the sale of fifty F-4 Phantoms to Israel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 3, 2024 3:04 PM

Some points about the 68 DNC

the protests happened far from the venue, which was near the Stockyards. The protests happened in Grant Park.

Assuming the city establishes a cordon of Damen/Washington/Adams/Ashland

It will exclude Malcolm X College, almost entirely Black

That is where the protests will center

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 3, 2024 3:06 PM

If the cordon goes all the way to the Eisenhower, the protests will center at the University of Illinois at Chicago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 3, 2024 3:09 PM

I don't listen to polls but the WI governor's veto yesterday of the bill to protect females and female spaces will not help Biden.

by Anonymousreply 68April 3, 2024 3:14 PM

Whatever the outcome all hell will break loose.

If Trump wins, well, I don't need to outline why that would be bad. But if he loses, the election fraud allegations will be off the charts. January 6 will look mild in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 69April 3, 2024 3:49 PM

October will be brutal for Trump, as Biden and the Democrats will read him for PUBLIC filth for the evil criminal he is.

I would not be surprised if the Pecker Catch & Kill NDAs were SOMEHOW released as the October Surprise.

Biden knows that he still has to run the country until then, but Republicans are running out of levers to pull.

by Anonymousreply 70April 3, 2024 3:54 PM

Trump has been read for filth for eight years.

by Anonymousreply 71April 3, 2024 3:56 PM

[quote] October will be brutal for Trump, as Biden and the Democrats will read him for PUBLIC filth for the evil criminal he is.

Yeah, although that hasn’t stopped Trump leading in the race so far, in October it will somehow have effect.

by Anonymousreply 72April 3, 2024 4:01 PM

Reading him for filth has no impact, though.

He just says: "This is all fake news, guys. These folks will say and do anything to keep me out of the White House."

And his fans will cheer adoringly.

by Anonymousreply 73April 3, 2024 4:03 PM

Not by Biden. When Biden starts attacking him PERSONALLY, like Republicans have gone after Hunter, it will not be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 74April 3, 2024 4:09 PM

The only person who would be able to attack Trump effectively would be Gavin Newsom.

by Anonymousreply 75April 3, 2024 4:17 PM

While, I realize that as a former resident, proud Milwaukeean myself, we're the dull little sister to our 90 miles away toddlin' town Chicago, I think the potential is there for the RNC to be just as wild.

The Repugs benefit from all of the logistical arrangements that were developed when the convention was to be in Milwaukee in 2020.

Protesters will be cordoned off far from the Fiserv Arena, but, whatever, I think trouble is coming to town.

by Anonymousreply 76April 3, 2024 4:17 PM

Trump could come out as pro-choice tomorrow and not lose a single evangelical vote.

by Anonymousreply 77April 3, 2024 4:42 PM

[quote] October will be brutal for Trump, as Biden and the Democrats will read him for PUBLIC filth for the evil criminal he is.

Differentiating October from any other month since Hillary crashed and burned ?

by Anonymousreply 78April 3, 2024 5:34 PM

Wait...we were promised Biden would step aside and annoint Newsom Sunday night.

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 79April 3, 2024 5:41 PM

R79

Very clearly I was wrong and the donors simply want the Democrats to lose the election.

by Anonymousreply 80April 3, 2024 5:57 PM

Maybe it’s a “Producers” type situation.

by Anonymousreply 81April 3, 2024 5:58 PM

It's one thing to vote for Trump.

But it's a completely different story to vote for Trump AFTER we saw what he did from 2017 to 2021, which was absolutely nothing. Other than giving his golfing buddies a huge tax break and getting verbal blow jobs from Sean Hannity, Trump didn't do jack shit in his first term, including not providing a decent health care plan, not stopping the border crisis, and allowing COVID-19 to wreck the economy by doing nothing about it and pretending it would go away in the heat of the summer 2020 weather.

by Anonymousreply 82April 3, 2024 6:06 PM

The donors may have decided that no Democrat could win this year and it was better to sink the ship.

by Anonymousreply 83April 3, 2024 6:13 PM

zzzzz

by Anonymousreply 84April 3, 2024 6:14 PM

The reason why it needed to be March 31 is because any later, surpassing Johnson’s March 31 announcement, if they were to switch out the nominees and the Democrats STILL lose, Biden would always be personally blamed for a second Trump presidency, for waiting too long.

by Anonymousreply 85April 3, 2024 6:21 PM

[quote]Very clearly I was wrong and the donors simply want the Democrats to lose the election.

I'm glad your past failures as a prognosticator haven't deterred you from making further ridiculous pronouncements.

by Anonymousreply 86April 3, 2024 6:53 PM

At least I’m not the one counting on Uncle Billy from It’ a Wonderful Life to save us from fascism.

by Anonymousreply 87April 3, 2024 7:13 PM

Democrats on November 6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 3, 2024 7:17 PM

"I do think a Biden defeat will largely be driven by young voters"

Same slackers who derailed Hillary. 'Cankles' was a boomer who reminded them of their mom so they voted for Jill Stein, etc. How'd that work out for you?

by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2024 8:11 PM

I think Hillary’s loss is more attributable to the abandonment by the white working class/union voters

by Anonymousreply 90April 3, 2024 8:16 PM

Biden's gots this.

by Anonymousreply 91April 3, 2024 8:17 PM

I think Hillary’s loss is more attributable to t̵h̵e̵ ̵a̵b̵a̵n̵d̵o̵n̵m̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵b̵y̵ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 the white working class/union voters

by Anonymousreply 92April 3, 2024 8:21 PM

^ Who had a serious case of misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 93April 3, 2024 8:28 PM

R80 You are a tedious troll who thinks women are going to sit back and have their rights further erode away. You are a pig who doesn't think women have the competence to make decisions that best preserve and protect their interests. Trump is a mad man and anyone denying it is willfully ignorant. Just fuck off. The media is playing this for ratings. Election years are the equivalent of "sweeps" for them.

by Anonymousreply 94April 3, 2024 8:50 PM

r88, The Republicans under Reagan destroyed the Savings and Loans of the financial industry.

Waiting for them to fuck up the Credit Unions.

by Anonymousreply 95April 3, 2024 8:51 PM

[quote] You are a pig who doesn't think women have the competence to make decisions that best preserve and protect their interests.

R95 No, I simply understand that there are enough women who do not view access to abortions as a primary motivation for their political choices. Many women do not even believe in abortion. You are the one who has demarcated women as “voting cattle” to be herded into the voting booth every November, where they are obligated to vote for one party who has FAILED, despite many many chances, to enact a federal law protecting abortion rights, because not having one was a useful tool to blackmail voters every four years. Forty-two percent of women voted AGAINST Hillary Clinton in 2016. Why do you think they will suddenly change like a school of fish changing direction?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 3, 2024 9:08 PM

[quote] The majority of non-college educated white women (64%) voted for Trump

These are the people who need access to family planning MOST. They voted against it because of race and class solidarity.

by Anonymousreply 97April 3, 2024 9:13 PM

R96 Hillary Clinton is a cunt who thought she could win without campaigning. Also, her passing out at a public event didn't help. Not to mention all the propaganda being posted around the clock by Russian trolls. Garbage that Zuckerberg refused to remove from Facebook. Back in 2016 we didn't have Tik Tok. FB was the main social media and the garbage that was allowed to stay on the site, including a "recording" of her laughing at a teen rape client she had once represented. Get real. The bitch had baggage and refused to acknowledge it. Times have changed and the radical court and their decisions have drastically changed things.

by Anonymousreply 98April 3, 2024 9:13 PM

R98, rimming Trump fatigue just has to be setting in.

by Anonymousreply 99April 3, 2024 9:22 PM

See r94?

R98 is your ally.

Maybe you two should fuck or something.

by Anonymousreply 100April 3, 2024 9:44 PM

R100 All kidding aside, this site needs a chat feature for a multitude of reasons.

by Anonymousreply 101April 3, 2024 10:09 PM

It's going to be a LONG summer.

by Anonymousreply 102April 4, 2024 1:43 AM

[quote] It's going to be a LONG summer.

Come to think of it the 1968 democratic convention was concurrent with the Russian invasion of Czechoslovakia. I wonder who they attack this time.

by Anonymousreply 103April 4, 2024 2:12 AM

University of Wisconsin went 30% uncommitted Tuesday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 4, 2024 9:40 AM

10,342 votes flipped would have given Wisconsin to Trump in 2020.

20,683 non-voters would have turned the state red.

The uncommitted vote was 47,846.

by Anonymousreply 105April 4, 2024 9:46 AM

[quote]I simply understand that there are enough women who do not view access to abortions as a primary motivation for their political choices.

Women's healthcare is the tip of the civil rights iceberg. Women know that Roe need to be reinstated, and their cunts need to be decriminalized for FDA approved drugs, IVF, contraception, and ultimately the Right to Privacy that the Leo/Crow Court shit canned under shit canning Stare Decisis.

Got LIES, Amy?

Access to abortion medical services is part of the Anti-women criminalization of the American Vagina.

We know the underlying motivation for the Republican motivation is that, ultimately, MEN ARE NO LONGER NECESSARY in the workforce.

by Anonymousreply 106April 4, 2024 11:00 AM

Biden leads Trump 48%-38% in Pennsylvania in new poll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 4, 2024 3:54 PM

New Pennsylvania poll from Franklin & Marshall shows Biden 10 points ahead of Trump in a two-way race (48% to 38%) but with a 2-percentage point lead when you throw in the third-party candidates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 4, 2024 3:57 PM

[quote] New Pennsylvania poll from Franklin & Marshall shows Biden 10 points ahead of Trump in a two-way race (48% to 38%) but with a 2-percentage point lead when you throw in the third-party candidates.

One thing we can observe with confidence is that the high water mark for third-party candidates is ALWAYS well before the election.

by Anonymousreply 109April 4, 2024 4:08 PM

[quote]Access to abortion medical services is part of the Anti-women criminalization of the American Vagina.

I think you mean FRONT HOLE, bigot.

by Anonymousreply 110April 4, 2024 4:48 PM

The WSJ poll that was conducted through 3/24 had Trump 3 point ahead of Biden. In one week, for no apparent reason, the results shift by 13 percentage point to Biden? The F&M poll is why the public has deservedly lost faith in the polling industry.

by Anonymousreply 111April 4, 2024 4:49 PM

"Biden leads Trump 48%-38% in Pennsylvania in new poll. Why this is bad news for Biden."

by Anonymousreply 112April 4, 2024 5:16 PM

r110 actually I meant cunt, CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 113April 4, 2024 5:48 PM

[quote] One thing we can observe with confidence is that the high water mark for third-party candidates is ALWAYS well before the election.

Yes, disaffected groups are already moving toward Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 4, 2024 11:37 PM

“No Labels” was always a Democratic leaning effort, trying to seem neutral to attract disaffected Republicans. Not surprisingly, they couldn’t find enough to make it worthwhile and so are doing the inevitable and giving up. Republican know as well as Democrats that third party candidates are only spoilers.

by Anonymousreply 115April 5, 2024 12:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!