Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'The Bachelorette' S15's Tyler Cameron is the latest reality star to launch an OnlyFans page

'The Bachelorette' Season 15's contestant Tyler Cameron will launch his own OF page on Wednesday. “The reveal ya’ll have been asking for,” the 31-year-old wrote alongside a nearly nude pic of him on a bearskin rug, a lá Burt Reynolds on April 1. And pranks be damned, we can happily report the link in his bio is very, very real.

The announcement was predictably met with thirst from the gays.

Chris Olsen commented, “Reporting you for playing with my feelings.” On the other hand, Austin Wolf quickly chimed in with an invitation to “COLLAB? 😜.” LOL!

Still, some were skeptical that Cameron would shed his squeaky clean-ish image so easily. As another follower wrote, “Your marketing team knows what they’re doing.”

And perhaps… that’s exactly what this is..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 4, 2024 4:33 AM

He looks like a sleepy paperclip.

by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2024 12:33 AM

Fag?

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2024 12:34 AM

PETA is coming after him for bear exploitation.

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2024 12:37 AM

He's hosting a home renovation show on HGTV starting April 18 - so how erotic will his OF page be ? I'm sure he has some rules to follow being contracted with HGTV. I'd be surprised if he can appear nude on his page, never mind ejaculating while jerking off.

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2024 12:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2024 12:46 AM

He's totally fuckable. Wonder if he will eventually come out as gay ?

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2024 12:47 AM

He remind me of Rupert Friend in some pix.

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2024 12:53 AM

My apologies - his "Going Home" reality series will be on Prime, not HGTV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2024 12:57 AM

Do I see vpl in R5 ?

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2024 12:59 AM

Why couldn't it be Colton Cumbie?

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2024 1:06 AM

I assume it's a April Fools joke, even though they claim it isn't. If it is true, it will likely just be semi revealing beefcake photos you see in his modeling work.

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2024 1:40 AM

Girl, a paycheck is a paycheck.

No shame (unless you don’t present hole).

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2024 2:09 AM

He's cute sometimes.......He also looks slow in other photos.......

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2024 5:07 AM

He might be bi

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2024 5:08 AM

I'd subscribe to his Only Fans if he was showing a lot more than he does in his modeling photos.

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2024 1:03 PM

R13 I agree. I think it depends on the camera angle with him. I don't think he has 'model' good looks.

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2024 1:20 PM

Meh. Call me he's being fisted live.

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2024 1:30 PM

He probably realizes he has a shelf life. OF would be a money grab and god bless him if he goes full tilt. If he is gay not much has come out about it "the I hooked up with Cameron" crew, unless he has a long term we just don't know about (not the other guy who was his BFF),

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2024 1:45 PM

Anyone join his OF page today ? What's it like - how much cock do we get to see ?

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2024 8:43 PM

Believe it or not photos don't really do him justice. He's one of those you need to see in person to really get how attractive he is.

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2024 9:12 PM

sign me up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2024 10:00 PM

Does he have a nice penis?

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2024 10:22 PM

no it is mean

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2024 10:30 PM

So an angry, red swollen cockhead?

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2024 10:36 PM

Also, the obligatory cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2024 10:41 PM

His titties are pretties. ♥️

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2024 11:55 PM

I guess it will be tease photos. I doubt he'll go the full hog.

by Anonymousreply 27April 4, 2024 12:10 AM

Nice body. Glad he has some pubic bush left.

by Anonymousreply 28April 4, 2024 12:21 AM

[quote] So an angry, red swollen cockhead?

He has a disease?

by Anonymousreply 29April 4, 2024 1:29 AM

Will the black Bachelor BFF make an appearance?

by Anonymousreply 30April 4, 2024 2:41 AM

r18 his TikTok proves that he is more than capable of carrying an HGTV show. He's been documenting his home renovation and has really good TV presence. He appeared on the Bachelorette the same year the show was stacked with a lot of interesting men. He became a fan favorite, if he had a career he might have been the next bachelor (never too late). He dated a Gigi sister while being personally broke. Claimed he was out and about in NYC with her, while he only had $200 in his bank account.

He secured a few brand endorsements then had to handle the sudden death of his mother. He left NY to head home to FL and seems happy and busy doing construction again. I believe he's flipping houses so he has a business.

Out of the bachelor men, I find Tyler to be rather interesting, sincere, and level headed.

by Anonymousreply 31April 4, 2024 4:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!