Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shannen Doherty giving away all her belongings as she prepares to die soon

Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2024 5:17 AM

She's a true DLer - letting people have her stuff!

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2024 10:44 PM

Yes, we CAN have her stuff!

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2024 10:44 PM

Shannen Doherty LIQUIDATING

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2024 10:51 PM

All of you are welcome to come take some of my belongings! All of you but that BITCH who shall not be named from Charmed.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 10:52 PM

Can *I* have her stuff?

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2024 10:55 PM

It ain't over til it's over

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 11:00 PM

She's been preparing to die soon for quite a while. I'm with r6. She'll be a Valerie Harper. Ten years from now, this chick will probably be flogging hair scarves/caps on QVC. As much as I have never been a fan of her, I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 11:04 PM

No. She won’t be a Valerie Harper. Shannen has terminal cancer that has spread to her brain and bones. Valerie didn’t have that.

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2024 11:06 PM

Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2024 11:07 PM

Who wants her shit? Not me.

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2024 11:08 PM

I'm holding out for her iPod.

Seriously though, this is really sad. I've been watching her on TV since she played Jenny on LHOTP.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2024 11:09 PM

I want her vintage “Heaven doesn’t me. Hell’s afraid I’ll take over” cutoff tee.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2024 11:10 PM

Seriously, she's been on a long, long, long slide, so yes. Sticking by my Valerie Harper theory (who was misdiagnosed with a much more aggressive cancer than she actually had)

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 11:13 PM

But it wasn’t in her brain and bones…

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2024 11:14 PM

Selling, not giving away. I follow her podcast and Instagram. She’s not looking well. I don’t think she has many trips left. When my friend’s cancer spread to her brain, it was a matter of 4-5 months before she died. She kept her memory and ability to have conversations, etc., up til the last couple months. I honestly like Shannen and think she got a raw deal in Hollywood. Because she asserted herself, she was made out to be a bitch. But I’m team Shannen over Alyssa any day.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2024 11:28 PM

It WAS in her brain r14, and whatever bone fetish you have...no words.

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2024 11:28 PM

Julien’s Auctions must have thought that Shannen’s dirty couches and old bathrobes would not fetch as much as Joan Collins’ and Janet Jackson’s did because this type of liquidation sounds right up their alley.

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2024 12:15 AM

Just saw her at Goodwill with Jimmy Carter.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2024 12:18 AM

[quote]she is prioritizing her mother Rosa's needs during this time -- wanting to leave little behind for her to deal with in the event she loses her fight with stage 4 cancer.

I know you are all going to be cunty bitches (it is DL after all), but this is so important, and I wish I could have this have this conversation with my parents (yes, I've tried).

GET RID OF YOUR STUFF.

YOU WILL NOT GET BACK THE $90 that you paid for a "Lion King" VHS tape. LET IT GO.

Google "sunk cost"

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating, and my parents aren't really horders. Their home is fine. They just "insist" on getting money back for items that are 20 years old.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2024 12:24 AM

My father in law had brain cancer and the last two months he couldn’t move or speak. He just laid in bed shitting and pissing himself into a diaper. Btw I have a biopsy on Thursday

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2024 12:28 AM

A place for my stuff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2024 12:31 AM

R20 sending good energy your way. I'm sure what SD is going through is hell. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2024 1:25 AM

She's been fighting cancer for SO long, this is a sad one that she was never able to get in front of.....

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2024 5:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!