Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Republican Climate Change Policies...

Dems should play these type of videos at their upcoming convention to show what the other party has in store for the planet.

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2024 11:05 AM

Americans don’t care about climate change no matter what anyone tells you. They’re not giving up their luxuries.

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2024 6:48 PM

R1 The apartment above was a luxury one (for China) & look what happened to it.

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2024 6:50 PM

I think we are too late. Mass migrations so people can try to survive. We are doomed.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2024 7:15 PM

That wind didn't move the stuffed animals on the sofa, nor did it move any of the items on the table. It looks like more of a case of shoddy workmanship and cheap materials used (so common in the past 20-30 years) than anything else. Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 7:59 PM

R4 What are you a building inspector?

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2024 5:22 AM

No worries -- President Xi just laid a quack.

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2024 5:29 AM

Construction standards in china are terrible. I know. I’ve lived there.

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2024 5:33 AM

I thought that might happen in my apartment in NYC two nights ago... wind was crazy!

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2024 11:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!