Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candace Owens' husband outed as gay

In the other thread from two weeks ago it was already alluded to that she might be a closeted lesbian herself and only has kids as a cover and for her rightwing pro-life agenda. I remember the video of her first pregnancy announcement. It was so in your face. Like she really tried to convince people of something. Similar to how Bradley Cooper solely created a child to appear as a heterosexual and get pro-dad articles written about him in hopes of getting an Oscar. In both cases it seemed to have been a failure because Candace'e gay husband (or bi?) has been outed as a male-groper. But of course we should wait for innocent until proven guilty but it adds up with recent tea I read that rightwinger e-celebs basically do lavender marriages and bearding too (and sex orgies behind closed doors).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 7, 2024 6:29 PM

I call bullshit. George might be an alcoholic dimwit but he’s straight as a rake.

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2024 7:27 AM

R1 Candace, is that you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2024 7:35 AM

Klandace owens married a friend?

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2024 7:58 AM

Klandance posted here a few times. She said she's asexual (like a lot of old sex workers) and that her husband is gay and then wanted advice on anal sex and threesomes. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 8:22 AM

All these people accusing our husbands of being gay. It's just nonsense, Candace. Hang in there sister.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2024 8:37 AM

It adds up with the closeted right winger theory.

Excerpt: "So even these e-celebs are basically "their own Hollywood club" and need PR relationships to function publicly". It really shows how deep gender roles are still ingrained in our society. That even internet-famous people have to have a family man image and portray themselves in a certain way to become "e-celeb-A-list". And if they don't, they will be denied that status.

I guess that's why she pumped out so many children in order to make the dailywire "prolife" agenda more believeable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 8:49 AM

Well she is a prostitution whore so it's probably a front marriage.

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 9:12 AM

They seemed to get married very quickly after meeting. But he doesn't seem gay. Plus he's not even a high profile person, so who would even care if he were gay?

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2024 9:22 AM

R8 he ran a political campaign in 2019 and is still called a politician online. His father is in politics and a faggy son could deter potential voters but a son married to the (in)famous Candace Owens could gain a lot of rightwing votes! On google search it says under his name: Previous campaign: European Parliament election in the United Kingdom, 2019. Party: Reform UK. Maybe he needs a wife for that like closeted queen DeSantis?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2024 9:30 AM

So what?

He's British. Why is this news?

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2024 10:25 AM

He's super cute.

George Farmer can molest me any time he wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2024 10:47 AM

Love the hat, Georgie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2024 10:48 AM

So this is the same guy making the accusations of being "sexually assaulted" by George Farmer.

He's not exactly credible.

[quote] Bannon Sidekick Unleashes WILDLY Misogynistic Twitter Rant Against Reporter, Repeatedly Calls Her a ‘Dumb C*nt’

It all began with someone being wrong on the internet.

Right-wing provocateur and former Breitbart editor Raheem Kassam, who cofounded Steve Bannon’s show, War Room: Pandemic, flubbed a fact about Bush v. Gore. When his error was pointed out to him, he immediately apologized and corrected his mistake.

I kid. He responded by calling a female reporter a “dumb cunt” and suggested she should lose weight.

It all began with this tweet from Kassam in which he alleged that “Al Gore had his challenges heard by the Supreme Court.”

As many Twitter users pointed out, Gore did not challenge anything before the U.S. Supreme Court. Rather, Bush filed an emergency petition with the high court in an effort to stop a hand recount in Florida. That effort succeeded, cementing Bush’s victory in Florida and with it, the electoral votes necessary to become president.

Several people replied to Kassam to point out that Bush was actually the one who filed the petition. But rather than admit his mistake, Kassam insisted that no, it’s the children who are wrong.

After calling the people who noted his error “retards,” Kassam said, “Gore had his arguments heard, which is literally what I tweeted, and then cried about being the REAL president.”

So, Kassam went from stating that Gore had challenged the election before the Supreme Court, to suggesting that, because Gore had merely presented arguments in response to Bush’s challenge, then that means Gore also challenged, even though he was not the plaintiff. Or something.

One of those who pointed out Kassam’s error was Jessica Huseman of Votebeat.

Kassam had a particularly nasty reaction and called Huseman “another dumb cunt.”

We’ve got another dumb cunt who doesn’t understand courts hear both sides.

— Raheem Kassam (@RaheemKassam) November 22, 2021

Kassam continued his misogynistic tirade and suggested Huseman is lonely and wants to have sex with him. He also suggested if she lost 40 pounds, he “still wouldn’t” have sex with her.

“If I lost 40 pounds, I would be approximately the size of your average third grader,” Huseman told Mediaite. “In which case I hope that he ‘still wouldn’t.'”

“He seems like he needs a lot of attention to sustain his hilariously aggressive Twitter feed,” she said. “I am pleased to see his followers can meet that need. I wish him the best in his endeavors.”

When asked if she does in fact drink boxed wine, Huseman replied, “like water.”

Huseman said she’s used to such abuse on Twitter, but added, “Frankly, though, the people who tend to call me a cunt tend to at least be more original than this guy. WINE. CATS. YOU ARE FAT. I award him no points for originality.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 10:56 AM

My Gaydar was all over the place with this loaf of Wonder Bread. Then there was the fake, but seemed real, tweet about George Farmer getting it on with Candace's brother and her being mad she wasn't included

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2024 11:34 AM

It is soooooo easy to hate all involved.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2024 11:52 AM

It's definitely a scenario where it'd be good for everyone to lose. They're all awful attention seeking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2024 12:03 PM

I think Raheem Kassam is a Datalounger.

[quote]He responded by calling a female reporter a “dumb cunt” and suggested she should lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2024 12:30 PM

Nobody cares about Gun Girl anymore but this is her cookie huffing husband

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2024 12:39 PM

White men dating black women are the new closeted-white-man dating-Asian-women.

Something is up with those fuckers!

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2024 12:43 PM

R18 Wow, the flames are visible from space. Almost makes you wonder if they're both doing it as a joke for engagement/attention.

His last tweet read: "Last week, on Palm Sunday, our sweet little baby received the life of Christ! A living temple of God Himself, may the graces of your Baptism bear abundant fruit, and may Mary your patroness guide you wherever you go to always remain a child of the Father & friend of Jesus Christ."

Which seems like a pisstake (as we Brits would say).

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2024 12:50 PM

They're Trad Catholics now. I wonder if they know Mel Gibson and if she has to cover her head at mass?

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2024 12:55 PM

R21 was for R20. Although Candace has been seething with religiosity since she got canned. Grifter gotta grift

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2024 12:56 PM

Called out on a Twitter account that lists Megyn Kelly and the Daily Wire as "unbiased."

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2024 12:57 PM

George Farmer is English and aren’t all English men just a little bit gay?

The details of their engagement and marriage seem very suspect though. A proposal made 17 days adter first meeting over FaceTime before ever going on a single date.

The actual wedding, planned and held in the span of 48 hours with just them and the wedding planner as a witness, happened three weeks before the show wedding for family and friends.

He was the CEO of Parler, which went out of business after app stores barred it for its role in facilitating the planning and execution of 1/6.

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2024 1:09 PM

Yeaaaahhh. That's pretty lavender information right there.

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2024 1:22 PM

Candace's whole thing is an act.

She was literally a WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2024 1:23 PM

Wow,wow,wow,you guys are great. I wish it was true-“Lavender marriage” but I don’t think white Brit would be legally bound to black-conservative-lez/asex American bitch unless it was “true love” as they claim. But it is oodles of fun to trash this cunt and hubby.

by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2024 2:17 PM

[quote]The actual wedding, planned and held in the span of 48 hours with just them and the wedding planner as a witness, happened three weeks before the show wedding for family and friends.

Obviously they just couldn't keep their horny hands off each other, but needed the lord's approval before fucking like bonobos!

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2024 2:21 PM

She's a true believer tho. Every whore and gold digger I've known in the past is at least a vaccine skeptic or even full on Qanon weird racial ideas now. Male and female. It's like the beating their self esteem and genitals took in their youth led them down a path where they have to be the smartest guy in the room.

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2024 2:25 PM

Yeah ,you guys are great…

by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2024 2:31 PM

What's up with these homophobic shrews and their gay husbands? Klandace, Mercedes Schlapp, Michele Bachmann....

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2024 2:37 PM

She ranted about how organizations like Target are being run by "perverted gay men"

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2024 2:40 PM

He has the same smile as Henry Cavill...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2024 2:55 PM

[quote] Shocking people don't want to drive around in a blue check mark

Nobody else will stick their dick in crazy.

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2024 3:39 PM

Yeah, of course he's an asshole r13. he's a wingnut activist. They're all assholes.

And that's actually great, cause they all hate each other even more than they hate us. And they all can't wait to turn on each other.

In other words, he's no doubt right about this, and now for probably dumbfuck feuding reasons he wants to tell his story. Fine with me.

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2024 3:43 PM

[quote]The actual wedding, planned and held in the span of 48 hours with just them and the wedding planner as a witness, happened three weeks before the show wedding for family and friends. Obviously they just couldn't keep their horny hands off each other, but needed the lord's approval before fucking like bonobos!

I don't think that was it at all. They had to get it done before any of his family members could interfere and stop it. Afterall, she is a girl with a "complexion" and that might not have sat well with many in his family.

She did good for herself. It was either him or Charlie Kirk. While Kirk is worth millions from his grift, this Farmer boy has old family money, position, and some titles, I believe. Other than that he's a loser. But that is A LOT to bring to the table!

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2024 4:52 PM

[quote] But that is A LOT to bring to the table!

Especially for a shallow twat who has no real convictions but just wants to matter in some stupid way.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2024 4:53 PM

Is she still promoting "Blaxit"?

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2024 5:03 PM

She loves to talk about how she is Caribbean descent. I haven't heard her say it, but every Black person I've known from the Caribbean loves to mention, sometimes at meeting them, that only the best slaves were chosen since it was the first stop and America got all the dregs. Granted that's 5 people that I've known, but I guess way more if you count cab drivers

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2024 5:15 PM

[quote]She loves to talk about how she is Caribbean descent. I haven't heard her say it,

This doesn't make sense to me...

Anyway, I'm very miffed that Charlamagne The God gave her a platform to spew her new nonsense. I tell ya I'm so SICK of these journalists and wannabe journalists who could care less about the truth in their pursuit of ratings and fame, that would book such a person like Owens. For her, it plays right into her belief that any and all publicity is good publicity. For the rest of us, it's just more noise.

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2024 6:03 PM

Maybe Candace has a BBC.

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2024 6:06 PM

Ahem...

FYI....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2024 6:19 PM

He looks undercooked. Is it the lack of philtrum and upper lip? His mommy a drinker too?

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2024 6:33 PM

OP also bought into Pizzagate because Twitter told him to.

by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2024 6:39 PM

R44, where there's smoke there's fire, and her husband is FUH LAME MING!

by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2024 6:42 PM

If her husband is so loaded, why is this anorexic bitch such a workhorse? She must lie awake at night trying to think of another celebrity she can tweet at to try to get them to give her attention. It's not like she's getting any dick. Fuck this antisemitic old whore.

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2024 7:35 PM

The two biggest grifts:

1) Jesus

2) Telling a certain type of white person what they want to hear

Candace went with #2 and will never be poor.

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2024 7:40 PM

R46 It's hard to be conservative while being a housewife. I suppose she thinks that if she didn't work hard, it'd be hard to peddle the usual "I worked my way up and I work every hour God sends!" conservative trope.

by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2024 7:47 PM

The link at R42 should be totally discounted for this alone:

[quote] To begin, he was born in London, United Kingdom to the royal Farmer family of Britain to parents who held quite successful careers.

The Carmer famaiky is in no way royal! The hereditary aristocracy probably wouldn’t even recognize the Farmers as one of their own, much less Royal. His father is a life peer and while George is officially ‘The Honorable’ he will not become Lord Farmer at his father’s death.

In so far as George’s stake in The Daily Wire, it must not be a very large one since his wife was fired from that very company just over a week ago.

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2024 7:50 PM

I just hope my husband isn't hooking up with any Jewish guys. Rabbis drink baby blood!

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2024 7:58 PM

Monique Judge at TheGrio reads her for filth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 2, 2024 8:04 PM

Off topic, but...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 2, 2024 8:05 PM

R52 She looks pained there.

by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2024 8:15 PM

[quote]If her husband is so loaded, why is this anorexic bitch such a workhorse?

Because it may not be true. As R49 points out, a lot that George and Candace are pushing out might not have basis in reality.

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2024 8:17 PM

Candace Owens every time she passes a mirror and realizes she's still black

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2024 8:21 PM

His yellow teeth really shine in R12.

by Anonymousreply 56April 2, 2024 8:39 PM

If Anne Coulter is painfully poor, I don’t know why Candace would have money.

I imagine the Farmer-Owens could courtship as akin to that in the Grahame Greene short story “When Greek Meets Greek.”

by Anonymousreply 57April 2, 2024 9:26 PM

Wait, is Anne Coulter painfully poor? I mean, I know her "bestsellers" are all part of some fraudulent bullshit, but still, wouldn't she get money for them?

by Anonymousreply 58April 2, 2024 9:28 PM

Maybe Candace converted her husband just like Michele Bachman has done with the fabulous Marcus. But it hasn’t fully taken yet so there’s going to be some occasional cock groping. Good Luck George.

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2024 9:29 PM

Maybe he likes the pole, and the hole.

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2024 9:35 PM

It takes money to maintain a certain image. I have it on good authority (although I can’t get into particulars since it would be too identifying to third parties) that Anne Coulter needs to engage in the modern equivalent of shorting the washing of her underwear, like a character out of a Thackeray novel.

by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2024 9:38 PM

Is he grabbing bussy with Matt Schlapp?

by Anonymousreply 62April 2, 2024 9:42 PM

I'm surprised Shitty Little Ann and Clandance aren't on Cameo. I guess they don't want to meet their deranged fans

by Anonymousreply 63April 2, 2024 9:46 PM

I'm rather surprised that Ann doesn't have any money. There's so much that she could do. If push comes to shove she could teach--even on a university level. Now, that Candace can't do anything else except grift.

by Anonymousreply 64April 2, 2024 9:53 PM

He may not be gay. He's British.

by Anonymousreply 65April 2, 2024 9:55 PM

[quote]He may not be gay. He's British.

Which means he is...

LOL!!!

[quote]What does Candace Owens' husband do?

[quote]George Farmer is a politician, entrepreneur, and media personality. His political advisor and strategist expertise has influenced the platforms and policies of numerous conservative candidates and organizations. Nonetheless, the British businessman prefers to keep a lower profile regarding his entrepreneurship endeavors in the copper market.

Translation: He's a loser...

by Anonymousreply 66April 2, 2024 9:59 PM

is there any self-described "entrepreneur" who isn't a complete asshole?

by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2024 10:00 PM

It's Ann Coulter, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2024 10:07 PM

Sorry about the extraneous E.

by Anonymousreply 69April 2, 2024 10:11 PM

She had to drop the E. That's how poor she is.

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2024 10:13 PM

(SMH)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2024 10:19 PM

The Lord was in control of it. Nutty closet case.

by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2024 10:48 PM

I guess I was expecting him to sound more British.

by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2024 10:52 PM

Who was the chubby queen married to the brunette advocate blocking same sex marriage (Maggie _______?) It was Perry v. Schwarzenegger, which became Hollingsworth v. Perry.

He was SUCH the flamer.

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2024 10:57 PM

I’m sorry - I googled Maggie Gallagher and she’s married to Raman Srivastav. That’s not who I’m thinking of!

Who’s the fat queen who was flouncing around, married to some loathsome conservative hate monger? I think she supported conversion therapy, and people were like, “Why doesn’t she send her husband??”

This was 10 years ago or so.

by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2024 11:04 PM

Shit…she’d turn any man gay.

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2024 11:05 PM

R75. ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2024 11:09 PM

I'd like to see Justice Amy's husband.

by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2024 11:20 PM

[quote] I'd like to see Justice Amy's husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 2, 2024 11:24 PM

I mean...

by Anonymousreply 80April 2, 2024 11:27 PM

YES, r77 ! !

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 81April 2, 2024 11:32 PM

I would just like to note that none of the above husbands come close to matching the sexy silver fox Dr. Patrick Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 2, 2024 11:35 PM

[quote]If her husband is so loaded, why is this anorexic bitch such a workhorse?

There's no money. Her YouTube money is it pretty much. I did not know this until I started looking into this a bit more. They were married at Trump Vineyard/Winery in Charlotte?

[quote]They tied the knot at the end of August, over Labor Day weekend, at Trump Winery, near Charlottesville, in front of a host of equally conservative guests, including actor Jon Voight, radio host Larry Elder, Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage and Charlie Kirk, who founded right-wing Turning Point USA. Owens met Farmer, who stood as a Brexit Party candidate in the EU elections in May, at the launch of Turning Point UK - the British version of the pro-Trump college campus organization. She first met Farage backstage at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in 2017 and the pair went on to become close, with the former Ukip leader later appearing on her podcast.

[quote]In some images from their wedding day posted to social media, the couple - who live in a rented apartment in Mount Vernon, Washington - thanked Eric Trump for the 'incredible venue and sunset in the captions, and revealed their simple white wedding cake was topped with a red Make Weddings Great Again' hat, which guests also wore later in the evening.

by Anonymousreply 83April 2, 2024 11:36 PM

I love the expression the judge's husband has as his wife's sworn in.

by Anonymousreply 84April 2, 2024 11:37 PM

Jon Voight was at their wedding?! Way to telegraph that it's a sham marriage.

by Anonymousreply 85April 2, 2024 11:47 PM

So, it was a gathering of crazy r85.

by Anonymousreply 86April 2, 2024 11:49 PM

[quote]Jon Voight was at their wedding?! Way to telegraph that it's a sham marriage.

The whole wedding was a write-off.

Their honeymoon was at Mar A Lago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 2, 2024 11:51 PM

R85 I cut him off years ago and for reasons well known to him!

by Anonymousreply 88April 3, 2024 1:50 AM

Didn't Trump insult her personally, after which she turned against him?

by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2024 3:27 AM

R87 The opening speech, which Farmer reads, but Owens wrote says:

"We're on this mission in life to find peace with exactly who and what we are. To take pride in our thoughts, talents and flaws and to stop this incessant worry that we can't be loved as we are."

It sound like something a gay person might say, especially the last part. So how can she believe all that and then be a mega homophobe? Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 90April 3, 2024 4:50 PM

Has she consulted T Swift?

by Anonymousreply 91April 3, 2024 4:51 PM

[quote][R87] The opening speech, which Farmer reads, but Owens wrote says:

It didn't sound like him to me. It sounded as if it was being read by Nigel Farage

by Anonymousreply 92April 3, 2024 5:04 PM

[quote]This was 10 years ago or so.

I'm 10, but I look 7.

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2024 3:44 PM

FYI...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 6, 2024 2:01 PM

I see she's trying to line up a debate with Ben Shapiro. They're both making their own demands and acting up. They're both grifting tossers.

by Anonymousreply 95April 7, 2024 11:39 AM

I want to watch those girls scratch each other's eyes out

by Anonymousreply 96April 7, 2024 12:54 PM

My money's on Candace. She only has to say "wet ass pussy" and Ben will rush shrieking and sobbing from the stage.

by Anonymousreply 97April 7, 2024 6:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!