Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

56-year old Heterosexual Bachelor Kenny Chesney still singing about picking up hot chicks

Who is this guy fooling? Apparently the entire country music market.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 10:17 AM

The biggest “Sure, Jan” in the business. It must be painful to hate yourself that much, but I’m sure the million$ cushion the blow.

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2024 2:47 AM

You mean "56-years old Divorced Heterosexual Bachelor Kenny Chesney".

All I would like to know is "What Kenny paid Renee to buy her silence about his sucking cock-taking it hard in his ass"

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2024 3:16 AM

I really am curious if anyone at all has any real proof? And why does everyone think he's gay? I don't know anything about this guy, so I'm just wondering why so many rumors about him.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2024 3:20 AM

such a straight guy, wow

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 3:23 AM

FRAUD!!

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2024 3:24 AM

God that fucking vocal twang! Please make it stop!

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 3:26 AM

Because he "frolics" all over the Bahamas with his cronies and "other kinds" of men's friends.

Also, he needs to keep the cowboy hat on!!!

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 3:28 AM

Renee claimed FRAUD, and the world press wondered Why?

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2024 3:35 AM

Maybe he has a micropenis and saved that tidbit for his wedding night with Renee.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2024 4:08 AM

And he promised Renée he was gonna make her cum so hard, which is why she her divorce papers say "FRAUD ".

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2024 4:51 AM

This heterosexual country man is my heterosexual hero! Long live country music! And ploughing females! Yeeha!

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2024 7:19 AM

[quote]FRAUD!!

[quote]—Renée Z.

Just walk away Renee / You won't see me follow you back home

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2024 10:13 AM

Perhaps they’re conditioning him to take Mitch McConnell’s spot in the senate.

As the ancient turtle wanders off, a newer version appears.

We need to find Kenny an asian woman with money and an alcoholic sister.

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 10:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!