Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

56-year old Heterosexual Bachelor Kenny Chesney still singing about picking up hot chicks

Who is this guy fooling? Apparently the entire country music market.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 12, 2024 7:22 PM

The biggest “Sure, Jan” in the business. It must be painful to hate yourself that much, but I’m sure the million$ cushion the blow.

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2024 2:47 AM

You mean "56-years old Divorced Heterosexual Bachelor Kenny Chesney".

All I would like to know is "What Kenny paid Renee to buy her silence about his sucking cock-taking it hard in his ass"

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2024 3:16 AM

I really am curious if anyone at all has any real proof? And why does everyone think he's gay? I don't know anything about this guy, so I'm just wondering why so many rumors about him.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2024 3:20 AM

such a straight guy, wow

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 3:23 AM

FRAUD!!

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2024 3:24 AM

God that fucking vocal twang! Please make it stop!

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 3:26 AM

Because he "frolics" all over the Bahamas with his cronies and "other kinds" of men's friends.

Also, he needs to keep the cowboy hat on!!!

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 3:28 AM

Renee claimed FRAUD, and the world press wondered Why?

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2024 3:35 AM

Maybe he has a micropenis and saved that tidbit for his wedding night with Renee.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2024 4:08 AM

And he promised Renée he was gonna make her cum so hard, which is why she her divorce papers say "FRAUD ".

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2024 4:51 AM

This heterosexual country man is my heterosexual hero! Long live country music! And ploughing females! Yeeha!

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2024 7:19 AM

[quote]FRAUD!!

[quote]—Renée Z.

Just walk away Renee / You won't see me follow you back home

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2024 10:13 AM

Perhaps they’re conditioning him to take Mitch McConnell’s spot in the senate.

As the ancient turtle wanders off, a newer version appears.

We need to find Kenny an asian woman with money and an alcoholic sister.

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 10:17 AM

He is not as straight as Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2024 4:30 PM

He’s bi.

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2024 4:34 PM

He's as straight as I am!

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2024 4:34 PM

Allegedly a bi sex addict.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2024 4:35 PM

R3 Let's start here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2024 4:37 PM

"Bi my ass" He's a GAY just like the rest of the Homosexuals.

Kenny looks better with a cowboy hat.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2024 4:46 PM

Listen up* CUPCAKES*. Simply because a good looking successful man chooses not to throw away his hard earned fortune *after being burned by that crazy Zellweger creature * you DELUSIONAL FAGGOTS assume he is one of you OH MARYS! My world wide TOP SECRET eyes only data base of all PROVEN HOMSEXUALISTS has NO LISTING for a KEENY CHESNEY,KENNETH CHESNEY,K.C CHESNEY. Which is IRREFUTIBLE PROOF Mr Chesney is not a FUDGE PACKER. As a certified *Gay* I know one when I see one and the last *one* I saw was LIBERACE! Sorry to burst your INSANE Data Lounge *bubble*. Deal with it PANSIES!

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2024 5:14 PM

He is looking to inherit the Jimmy Buffet legacy of Beachcomber life so he can't be gay publicly. He is very private about it but from what I hear it's someone on his tour staff who is ringing Kenny's bell. He is also known to pick out a few guys from the crowd at his concerts for back stage in person MEAT and greets...but will only do it if the men are pre-interviewed about wanting to get down with the big K.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2024 5:14 PM

^^^And sign NDA's ^^^

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2024 5:19 PM

totally strQUEERaight

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2024 5:29 PM

Weren't they "annulled" not divorced? Does it make a difference? I mean are they still considered "divorced"? I never heard anyone say, hi I'm Annulled. Well maybe Schwarzenegger.

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2024 5:31 PM

Hi 🙋🏻‍♂️ I’ve been recently divorced and analed

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2024 6:17 PM

He's not even sexy with his hat on. Better than Jelly Roll suppose.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2024 6:18 PM

R24 Yes, the marriage was annulled after 4 months, with Zellweger citing "fraud" as the reason.

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2024 6:22 PM

[quote]If the other person lied to you or kept something from you in order to get you to marry them (and had you known the truth you would not have married them), you can ask for an annulment within 4 years of finding out about the fraud.

[quote]The fraud must be very serious and be about something that goes to the heart of your marriage. For example, marrying only to get a green card or hiding the fact you can't have children. And, you must show that if you had known the truth, you would not have gotten married.

What could Kenny have possibly lied about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2024 6:32 PM

[quote]He is looking to inherit the Jimmy Buffet legacy

Oh, dear. He's not a Golden Corral.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2024 7:48 PM

^ It was not his hair.😮

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2024 8:01 PM

Which Manning brother was it that DL thought he was screwing?

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2024 8:11 PM

Funny story.. Noted Heterosexual Kenny Chesney once bought a house in his beloved, but totally heterosexual, vacation spot of Key West Florida. He purchased the Caroline Street estate from noted heterosexual (at that particular moment) Actress-bian Kelly McGillis. He decided not to take residency when it made "News".

I would not be at all surprised if he was also in book club with Jodie Foster and Bruce Vilanche.

Kenny, you are welcomed here. Come out, come out, wherever you are and meet the young lady who fell from a star.

by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2024 8:21 PM

Maybe it was only his tractor Renee thought was sexy.

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2024 10:02 PM

I wonder how she found out? Did she walk in on him getting pounded? Or maybe he tried to fuck one of her gay friends?

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2024 10:22 PM

For a generation of country music fans that came of age in the early 2000s, Kenny Chesney was as big as it got.

His stadium tours were one day festivals.

If this was your world, it was fucking fantastic stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 24, 2024 10:29 PM

Maybe it's less self-loathing and just getting off on the fact that he seen as some sexy masculine All American man and he himself knows he is anything but and has made millions on a completely fabricated image.

by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2024 10:36 PM

Taylor Swift was supposed to open for one of his tours when she was 17. She had to be removed from the tour because a beer company was sponsoring the tour. Apparently, he wrote her some massive check anyway. She used it to pay bonuses for her own bus drivers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2024 10:40 PM

I am now 50% gayer for having watched OP's video. Who is he kidding?

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2024 10:41 PM

^ Taylor is fond of pussy...Kenny not so much

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2024 11:35 PM

All I can say is that, when he lived for a short time in Key West, the bouncers at the gay bars there saw him in the bar with other guys.

But I'm not one to gossip...

by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2024 11:38 PM

[quote] 56-year old Heterosexual Bachelor Kenny Chesney still singing about picking up hot chicks

I have to clarify that he's singing about SOMEONE picking up hot chicks, and not necessarily himself.

Gay people can write songs for straight people.

I'm not sure why they would, but if you make your living from it, then I guess it makes sense.

That said, I think he's 100% gay.

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2024 11:41 PM

Tell me about it, stud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 24, 2024 11:47 PM

I'm a country music fan and especially during his peak years. He was never good looking even with all the working out. Most of his hits I thought were lame or just ok. Does he still live next to Faith and Tim. He can count on them to not look over the bushes. Wonder who is on the other side of him.

by Anonymousreply 43May 24, 2024 11:49 PM

Don't make me say it...

by Anonymousreply 44May 25, 2024 1:28 AM

R42 Body language experts would say all the blinking and looking away when he tells Anderson Cooper the rumors of him being gay aren't true are indications that he's a big, fat gay liar.

by Anonymousreply 45May 25, 2024 1:57 PM

She's a liar but don't think it's big and fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 25, 2024 6:36 PM

Well, when I see Kenny, it makes my red-blooded, American ladyparts tingle with anticipation!

by Anonymousreply 47May 25, 2024 6:39 PM

^ He looks a little leathery.

by Anonymousreply 48May 25, 2024 7:32 PM

She's nellier than Liberace and Richard Simmons holding hands and skipping down the street together while being followed by a rainbow-covered unicorn that farts glitter.

by Anonymousreply 49May 25, 2024 7:56 PM

a little light in his loafers, no?

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2024 1:17 PM

The cute actor in the video looks like he might be smelling cookies, too. Did he have to audition with Kenny personally before he got the part?

by Anonymousreply 51May 26, 2024 1:29 PM

"Take Her Home There's An 85% Chance She Still Has Her Cock!?

by Anonymousreply 52May 26, 2024 1:31 PM

She is a queen, alright, but not as gay as Warren Beatty.

by Anonymousreply 53July 11, 2024 1:55 AM

[quote]56-year old Heterosexual Bachelor Kenny Chesney still singing about picking up hot chicks

god damn you! [bold][italic]60 is the new 40!

by Anonymousreply 54July 11, 2024 2:08 AM

It’s good they brought in Anderson to make sense of the professional downlowing

by Anonymousreply 55July 11, 2024 1:09 PM

[quote]Who is this guy fooling? Apparently the entire country music market.

They're not the brightest group, to be fair.

by Anonymousreply 56July 11, 2024 1:20 PM

Well R9, she was already squinting, so she probably didn't have any problem seeing it. 😂

Now, seriously, I cannot imagine why everyone says that he's gay. Many rich and somewhat attractive-and-above men don't want to get married, because they get plenty of female attention and don't want feel the need to be tied down. Unless he is one of those 'anything gay is disgusting, eeewww!' clowns, it's difficult to believe that he's a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 57July 11, 2024 1:35 PM

R57 You must be squinting, too.

by Anonymousreply 58July 11, 2024 2:55 PM

Watched Cooper interview. Didn’t make much sense.

by Anonymousreply 59July 11, 2024 3:42 PM

Country lyrics are so condescending. Honestly, how do they sing this shit with a straight face?

by Anonymousreply 60July 11, 2024 3:54 PM

Oh please, he only hangs out on his island with really good-looking men.

by Anonymousreply 61July 12, 2024 6:59 PM

Next time you’re at a karaoke night just change the she to he in Tractor Sexy. The lyrics seem far less ridiculous all of a sudden.

by Anonymousreply 62July 12, 2024 7:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!