Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bodies in Motion with Gilad

I used to watch this 30 minute program in the 80s and 90s because I was in love with Gilad. Handsome guy with an incredible body and sexy voice. I never exercised with his show, mostly just 'enjoyed myself' in my 20s. I just fantasized about me sucking him off and him fucking me.

Did anyone else watch his show ? Does anyone know whatever happened to him and what he looks like now ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2024 4:04 AM

Just found this update on him. He turns 70 this summer - he still looks handsome and sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2024 1:19 AM

Wow, he almost looks better to me now than back in the day. Aged like a fine wine. I have done a few of his workouts…clearly I should start again.

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2024 1:23 AM

Anyone know if he's gay or not ? Can't find anything about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2024 1:27 AM

Looks good for 69. I would hit that! All those years of aerobic conditioning behind him I am sure he is very good in the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 1:31 AM

He looks great. Is that a current pic?

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2024 1:32 AM

I watched his show a lot but would workout or watch for tips. He seemed like a sweetheart and his body….yum.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 1:33 AM

I think the photo is current - the article is from February of this year. I'd imagine the photo is just a few years old, at most. Could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 1:35 AM

WOW. He looks great! Extremely handsome and still looks fit as hell.

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2024 1:49 AM

I still want to suck him and have him top me.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2024 1:53 AM

He was okay, but my favorite was the ESPN Fitness Pros aerobics team. I had a major crush on the handsome lead Jeff Vandiver which I never really got over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2024 1:54 AM

Jeff Vandiver is a cutie - so is the hunky black guy. How did I ever miss this show ?

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2024 1:59 AM

Hot black guy is Pepper Von.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2024 2:01 AM

I'd like to have some Pepper, please.

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 2:08 AM

HA!!You are still fabulous Gail! XOXOXOXO You should reach out to Gil, he's still kicking!!

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2024 6:19 AM

Gilad is very attractive I wonder if he was ever in the military. I used to do his workouts

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2024 8:15 AM

He was Israeli so had to have been in the military.

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2024 9:39 AM

He should have an OF site today.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2024 12:30 PM

When those ads used to be on TV, there was something oddly mesmerizing about the way they were all smiling.

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2024 12:34 PM

I always assumed he was gay. He always had his mom on his show, would do men’s’ only workouts in secluded spots, and managed to keep the same women on his show for decades.

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2024 5:01 PM

I loved the Fitness Pros, but my crush was Joel Greco. He seemed so calm, vulnerable, and smooth, compared to Vandiver, who did weird jazz improvs when they would freestyle during aerobics. Unfortunately, Greco sold out when he became JOEY Greco, as the smarmy host of Cheaters.

Pepper Von was great. I took a dance class from him during the run of the show.

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2024 5:39 PM

For years I had a VHS tape of Gilad working out. I kept it next to my Lucky Vanous tape.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2024 5:53 PM

R20 "Unfortunately, Greco sold out when he became JOEY Greco, as the smarmy host of Cheaters. '

A girl's gotta eat.

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2024 6:00 PM

No one else notices that in his current pic his meat is dressing to his right our left in his True Religion Jeans? His pinky is right over the shaft of it all.

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2024 6:11 PM

I remember being a chubby 13 year old in the late 80s trying to loose weight over summer before started back up. I would watch Gilad in the afternoon, do the workouts, then I'd jackoff to GIlad afterwards. It really did make me want to work out. I lost about 2oz every workout.

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2024 6:14 PM

Speaking of Lucky Vanous, R21, I wonder what he's doing now?

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2024 6:17 PM

He has a whole video training Israeli military instructors (looks like it was ripped from VHS, not recent). He speaks Hebrew with English subtitles. The lucky guys and gals get hands-on form adjustments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2024 6:32 PM

[quote]No one else notices that in his current pic his meat is dressing to his right our left in his True Religion Jeans? His pinky is right over the shaft of it all.

Whatchutalkin'about Willis ?

by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2024 7:20 PM

[quote]No one else notices that in his current pic his meat is dressing to his right our left in his True Religion Jeans? His pinky is right over the shaft of it all.

Damn it, you're right ! How did I miss this ? You can see the shaft shape through the jeans. Yummy !

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2024 7:22 PM

I thought I was taking crazy pills. 22 posts and no one even mentioned it. That’s the first thing my eyes went to, after his handsome face.

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2024 7:47 PM

Yeah when I was a teen I used to watch him. ESPN carrying the AFL was even hotter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2024 9:00 PM

Wonder if he still lives in Hawaii ?

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2024 12:50 AM

Yes ,he was beautiful-Like if Fireball-XL5 string puppets had come to life.

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2024 4:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!