Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If I had daughters I would install these, would you?

Rapex is tube-shaped with internal barbs, inserted by a woman similar to a tampon. The barbs are intended to latch onto a potential rapist's skin.

Once the device is in place, surgical removal is the only option. This need for medical intervention not only incapacitates the attacker but also assists in their identification and apprehension.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2024 5:29 AM

Talk about surprise anal!

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2024 1:15 AM

I’d put chastity belts on my daughters.

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2024 1:20 AM

Rape doesn’t only mean vaginal penetration. What are you going to do abo

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2024 1:32 AM

*about the other orifices?

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2024 1:33 AM

Eat taco bell, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2024 2:10 AM

I don’t think the inventor understands the psychology of rapists very well.

The victim (that would be the woman) would likely to be strangled to death or worse by the rapist!

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2024 2:31 AM

I think the vagina is the orifice we must be most concerned about since a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy is being severely restricted. I can't imagine the horror of having to carry a rapist's baby to term.

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2024 2:33 AM

Also, you know some would use these on their cheating bfs/husbands or other non-rapists.

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2024 2:33 AM

please, they'd just stick a broomstick in to rip them out and proceed as. planned.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2024 2:34 AM

[quote] The victim (that would be the woman) would likely to be strangled to death or worse by the rapist!

It looks very painful. I think a rapist would retreat if it felt like his dick was being chewed off.

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2024 2:34 AM

Where do you go to get the penis removed from your Rapex?

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2024 2:34 AM

Men who attempt rape deserve this and actually much worse.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2024 2:37 AM

R10, yes but not before reaching up into the victim and ripping her uterus out and leaving her to bleed to death, like that guy did a few years back when his drunken girlfriend mistakenly called out another man’s name during sex.

Violent men are “different.”

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 2:39 AM

I thought they already had teeth

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2024 2:39 AM

r13 gets it.

Also, all this is really saying is that women are there to be fucked for the pleasure of men. No consideration as to whether perhaps she would like the choice of fucking. Surgical removal. Jesus christ, why not glue it shut?

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2024 2:48 AM

Coming soon on Law & Order: SVU, Olivia investigates when a detached penis left inside a rape victim.

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2024 2:50 AM

I bet lesbians will use that on purpose to hunt down cis het men.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2024 2:50 AM

I have a hunch that lesbians could care less about heterosexual men. The “cis” ones anyway.

Might be used to protect then from the non-cis ones though.

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2024 3:04 AM

But OP, your daughters would be whores.

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2024 3:11 AM

Traumatic noninsemination

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2024 3:22 AM

So a woman is supposed to wear this all the time on the slim chance someone might rape her? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2024 3:25 AM

R1, 🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2024 3:34 AM

Although I agree about the additional violence or murder this could case - you have to also consider the element of surprise AND being in massive amounts of pain could debilitate the rapist enough for her to run away.

This item has been out for many years - are there any stories about it working?

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2024 3:47 AM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2024 4:08 AM

I would still have been molested even if I had this thing.

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2024 4:31 AM

I probably would have been strangled by my rapist if that thing was clamping down on his dick

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2024 4:37 AM

Mystery solved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2024 5:20 AM

R27 Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2024 5:25 AM

Rapex. I love the name.

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2024 7:16 AM

It’s the mathematical inverse of a cats dick!

by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2024 7:46 AM

OP installs features - “I added a panic room with wet bar. Then, I installed iron bars over the windows, flame throwers underneath the SUV, and barbed sheaths in my children’s vaginas.”

It’s like we have the Bob Villa of Poon!

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2024 9:02 AM

I don’t understand: “surgically removed”? And if you happen to [italic] want[/italic] sex??

My rapists were also my boyfriends at the time. If my longterm abusive bf had discovered this, he would have beat the shit out of me ‘til I was dead in a narcissistic rage, so I’m really not inderstanding how this works in real life.

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2024 9:12 AM

If I had a daughter I would try to persuade her to have a contraceptive implant, at least until she had finished her education. I know too many women who got pregnant at the wrong time, and it ruined their life chances.

by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2024 9:43 AM

[quote]I don’t understand: “surgically removed”? And if you happen to want sex??

Surgically removed from the man. It's a sort of bear trap for rapist dick.

(No, neither there post nor the linked article is very explicit about that point)

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2024 10:36 AM

Seems like a great way to encourage your rapist to try being a murderer too

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2024 10:40 AM

If he’s a violent rapist, he can potentially get angry at the victims and beat them or even kill them.

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2024 10:42 AM

It's an Internet myth at this point. It was never more than a prototype. And I agree, the chance to be killed by the rapist or his friends in retaliation seems very high.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2024 11:04 AM

Undercover vaginal dentata thread.

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2024 2:39 PM

Woman or wife “I hate that ignorant cocksucker this will fix him”

Hubby “I think this would be a good time for some hot make up after a fight sex”

Life is all about timing

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2024 3:06 PM

I was warned about this sort of thing by someone allegedly in the know in the 1960s as I sailed toward VN. An actual rumor but no basis in fact.

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2024 3:10 PM

Exactly as r6 says. A rapist would immediately experience debilitating pain and pull away, but his response with adrenaline and cortisol surging through his system a short while afterwards would make him even more rageful and violent. If the women can't get away immediately to a safe place, I'd expect a strangulation deaths to surge.

Did the inventor anticipate unexpected self-deployments? I imagine getting little barbs out of a vagina is more difficult and painful than extracting them from a penis.

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2024 7:36 PM

“I’ve been through two already! These men just can’t keep their hands off me.”

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2024 7:42 PM

Yea sure with some death trap steel cage biting into your dicks without warning and you heroes would take the time to strangle someone to death? Or you think someone else would?

Absolute bullshit. You would be looking at your dicks in horror and screaming and that would be the only thing you would be concerned with..

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2024 9:32 PM

What happens if it turns out not to be rape-rape?

by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2024 9:36 PM

My God, how grotesque. I understand that the crime is horrific, but so is the response here.

by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2024 9:40 PM

I can just see Fundir Parents RUSHING to have these devices implanted within their Virginal, "Pure till I'm married' daughters, not only to *protect* them from supposed Rapists but moreover preventing them from engaging in any mutual sex. I hope these freaks never learn about this invention.

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2024 9:42 PM

Venus Dick Trap

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2024 9:50 PM

Oh just wait until you stick your dick thru a nice glory hole and think——wait that is not the…holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck——the screams from one side the laughter from the other.

This is not a good invention :-)

by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2024 9:56 PM

R47 they’re*

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2024 9:58 PM

If things continue toward a christofaschist state, gay me will be required to have them installed.

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2024 9:59 PM

R43 you underestimate the power of violent rage against another, weaker person

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2024 4:45 AM

R44 Just the one rape then?

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2024 5:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!