Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man Who Married His Son Upate

I can't find the original thread, but I posted a few months ago about the late night call I got from an hysterical guy who discovered that his new husband 15 years his junior was the product of a one time encounter with his high school girlfriend who gave baby up for adoption. Here's the update: After three hours on the phone listen to this guy carry one, he work up his husband (only married about 6 weeks) and they made love. He told him a few nights later. He told me that the knowledge they are bio father and son has brought a new dimension to their love. They love each other as men, as husbands, but also as father and son. They decided to tell no one. The younger guy and the wife of a cousin are doing the surrogacy thing and a baby is expected in a few months. The older guy is going to do invitor, using an egg from the same in-law and a paid surrogate. No comingling of dad and son DNA. They're happy and can't imagine life without this bio connection. Well, good for them. I don't suppose they're hurting anyone. Both good men.

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2024 11:36 PM

Teacunt's on the pipe again.

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2024 10:45 PM

Let me guess-Brazil?

All the craziest stories come out of Brazil -like the numerous unverified tales of corpses waking up at their funeral asking for water.

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2024 10:49 PM

Time to take your meds, op.

Ring the bell for the orderly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2024 10:49 PM

I'm on the phone with John Waters at this very moment!

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2024 11:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!