Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Feds looking into Diddy 1999 shooting & JLo being gun mule

J.Ho is such a clown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2024 8:13 PM

I’m doubtful. She’s always been so ambitious and focused that I just can’t see her making such an elementary mistake. On the other hand, she’s done plenty of dumb things for love.

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2024 7:20 PM

This will only increase her love of loving her big papi, Ben! Dope! Sick! Get that street cred, Jenny!

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2024 8:39 PM

R1, the story about her carrying the gun is well-known.

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2024 8:42 PM

Wasn't it established though via Cassie's testimony that he would force his girls to carry his gun in their purses as a power move? JLO is obnoxious as fuck, but I have no doubt that he would have used the same grooming/abuse tactics with her as he did with any of his other girlfriends early in relationships, and I feel for her in that regard. She luckily just had more self-esteem (big surprise there) than Cassie and so managed to get away from him before she was in too deep.

Not to mention I'm sure this was more of a PR relationship than anything so she probably never had real enough feelings for him to be sucked into a long-term DV dynamic, and she wasn't relying on him for career success (she had Tommy). Let's be honest, Jenny doesn't go for black guys. She features them in her music videos for hip-hop cred, but she would never consider them marriage material (and she only dates to marry).

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2024 8:56 PM

If J.Lo was smart, she wouldn't told Puff Daddy to carry the gun in his own purse.

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2024 9:16 PM

Isn't her first husband, the back up dancer, black? She had nothing to gain by marrying him.

by Anonymousreply 6April 1, 2024 9:21 PM

She probably knows alot. How she navigated that nightmare of him I dont know. People want fame so bad. Jesus, I could never.

by Anonymousreply 7April 1, 2024 9:51 PM

R6 No, he was Cuban. This was her 1st husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 1, 2024 11:48 PM

Her 2nd husband was the backup dancer. I think he was 1/2 Filipino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2024 11:51 PM

JLo could take a lesson or two from Gena Rowland in "Gloria."

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2024 11:54 PM

*Gena Rowlands in1980's "Gloria"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2024 11:58 PM

Jlo's first husband was the best looking.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2024 12:10 AM

Leave her alone! Hasn’t she suffered enough?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2024 12:30 AM

Now if they could just drag Gwyneth into this.........

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2024 12:54 AM

The guy who took the fall for the nightclub shooting - Shyne Barrow - is a former rapper and is now poised to become the next Prime Minister of Belize.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2024 12:55 AM

I for one will take no joy in JLo being dragged into his mess once again. She DID go through hell with him. He cheated on her constantly, roughed her up more than once, and almost cost her her entire career with that club shooting (plus who knows what else he did to her in terms of sexual violence that she just didn't want to get into publically). She was smart to get out when she did and lucky that she didn't suffer Cassie's fate. Yes, she's a pain in the ass, but I don't wish Diddy on any woman [that isn't Trump-adjacent]. She shouldn't be made to re-hash that trauma when was basically just a clueless bystander that got dragged into a bunch of ghetto shenanigans by her POS boyfriend. She dumped his ass immediately afterwards and learned her lesson.

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2024 1:00 AM

Thanks, r9. I didn't understand those marriages at all. Divas shouldn't marry regular guys without money.

I've also wondered if/how he brutalized JLo after reading about Cassie. Marc Anthony batted her around, didn't he? Isn't it weird to say Ben Affleck is an improvement?

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2024 8:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!