Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Toronto man gets prison for tricking men into anonymous sex through hole in sheet

Warning: This story contains explicit details of sexual assault.

On two separate occasions in 2020, Tony Sfeir tricked two men into believing they were talking to a woman online, and invited them over to his Toronto home to have anonymous sex through a hole in a sheet hanging in a doorway.

The ruse came to an end when the second man pulled the sheet down to find Sfeir cowering on the ground in a black wig, and he was later arrested.

Ontario Court Justice Cathy Mocha convicted the 33-year-old of two counts of sexual assault, given that the victims had been misled about the identity of their sexual partner. On Friday, she sentenced him to 28 months in prison — 14 months for each count. He’ll also be on the sex offenders registry for the next 10 years.

“It is the violation of personal integrity and the negating of the victims’ right of self-determination that makes these offences serious,” Mocha said.

Sfeir will be seeking his release on bail pending the outcome of his appeal of Mocha’s decision, his lawyer told the Star. “He maintains that he was wrongfully convicted and that his convictions rested on legal error,” Bryan Badali said.

In her previous decision convicting Sfeir last September, Mocha found that the two victims believed they were talking online with a woman and were going over to her home for a “glory hole scenario,” that is, a hole in a wall — or other material — through which people can engage in typically anonymous sex.

As instructed, the victims walked into the home and put their penises inside a hole in a sheet hanging in a doorway. Oral sex was performed, and then it became penetration without warning, which both victims believed was anal. Their identities are covered by a standard publication ban.

Mocha rejected Sfeir’s testimony that the men were in fact communicating with a woman named “Angela,” who he said had access to his home. The judge concluded that “Angela” was a fictitious person created by Sfeir.

In her sentencing decision Friday, Mocha found that there was “no evidence of real remorse or appreciation of harm done” on Sfeir’s part and that his offences involved a fair degree of planning.

“The method he used of the glory hole, using a wig, telling the victims they had to be quiet so he wouldn’t have to speak to them — all helped to maintain the illusion that he created in his communications that the victims were engaging with a woman,” the judge said.

The two victims now question their judgement and feel self-doubt and guilt, Mocha said.

“As with most victims of sexual assault, they wonder if they are somehow at fault for what happened or could have done more to prevent it,” she said. “They feel shame and are unable to confide in those close to them.”

Court heard that Sfeir has no prior criminal record, volunteers with his church, and provides financial support to his parents in Lebanon. He came to Canada over a decade ago to become a pilot.

Crown attorney Heather Keating had pushed for a sentence of 18 months on each count, while Badali asked that Sfeir receive a conditional sentence — which is served in the community and typically involves house arrest. Alternatively, he asked for a jail sentence of three to six months on each count.

Badali had suggested that the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic led to poor decision-making by Sfeir, but Mocha said there was no evidence of that.

“Many people during the pandemic had difficulty making personal connections and were creative in how they dealt with it,” Mocha said.

“Mr. Sfeir is here because he committed criminal offences that negated the ability of the victims to choose how and who they engaged with.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 9, 2024 1:12 PM

Which one of you Canadian bitches was this?

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2024 8:18 AM

Was he a Mormon?

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2024 8:20 AM

A sheet? How low class. This is why I only go to professional gloryholes.

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2024 8:20 AM

Lindsey Graham is from Toronto?!!

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2024 8:22 AM

So these straight idiots believed that a woman would invite them into her home for oral and anal sex through a sheet?

Please.

Call it even. Next.

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2024 8:23 AM

Do straight men really think women are soliciting strangers online for these glory hole scenarios?

by Anonymousreply 6April 1, 2024 8:24 AM

It sounds like it was surprise anal, that the guys had no idea he was going to sit on their cocks.

by Anonymousreply 7April 1, 2024 8:26 AM

R6, of course! Who wouldn't believe "Angela?"

by Anonymousreply 8April 1, 2024 8:28 AM

Some bitches will do anything to taste straight cock!

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2024 8:29 AM

Sleepaway Camp should have taught everyone to not trust an Angela.

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2024 8:33 AM

I don't see what all the fuss is aboot!

by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2024 8:49 AM

What was the thread count? If He used some cheap poly/cotton percale from Walmart he would gotten life with no parole if I was on the jury!

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2024 9:12 AM

This scenario accounts for about 1/3 of gay Onlyfans and Just.for.fans. There are so many gloryhole accounts and a good number of them the person is pretending to be a woman. There are so many of them that a small cottage industry of professionally made in-home gloryholes has popped up. I have a good number of favorite content creators. NYC Throater being one, Gloryhole4str8 and Peachhybumm on X.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2024 9:18 AM

I wonder what happened to the black wig?

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2024 10:26 AM

This doesn't make any sense to me. With the amount of men on the down low that there are, why would this pathetic idiot trick two of the few men who were actually looking for a woman? Is he that desperate? Some people are so stupid, it's a miracle they can function as part of society.

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2024 10:29 AM

[quote]The two victims now question their judgement and feel self-doubt and guilt, Mocha said.

Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2024 10:58 AM

I need to see what the bottom looks like before I decide if he's truly guilty

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2024 11:04 AM

R15 he probably got a kick from the deceit and power he had over them. Same as the militant trannies who love to impose themselves in women’s locker rooms, etc. it’s a power and control fetish. He’s one sick puppy.

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2024 11:04 AM

I'm Casper, the friendly ghost whore.

by Anonymousreply 19April 1, 2024 11:05 AM

R19 ghore

by Anonymousreply 20April 1, 2024 11:07 AM

How in the fuck did you manage to drag trans and bathrooms into this R18? Give it a rest. You're an obsessed cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21April 1, 2024 11:10 AM

[quote]ghore

No. Just, no.

by Anonymousreply 22April 1, 2024 11:27 AM

he probably got the idea from watching online videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2024 11:41 AM

[quote]With the amount of men on the down low that there are, why would this pathetic idiot trick two of the few men who were actually looking for a woman?

Contra the sex-positive crowd, some kinks deserve shaming.

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2024 11:53 AM

To be 100% honest, I have done a GH setup at my home before. It's super hot. But it's too dangerous to trick guys, not only for this reason, but for getting beat up or even worse if found out. I am sure he had a camera rolling too, or has an account online somewhere where he puts his videos. He's lucky he didn't end up like SWELL80. I like it when they keep it ambiguous and you can tell they don't really care who is sucking them off. I've regaled DL with some of my stories before.

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2024 12:19 PM

Why are straight me so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2024 12:21 PM

They're not stupid in general. They are just made stupid by horniness. But the same can be said for a gay man who would put up a sheet and wear a wig to suck dick.

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2024 2:15 PM

What kind of morons think women set up glory holes? Judge should have sentenced them too for their stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2024 2:20 PM

Should have just said he was exploring his identity as a transwoman. Then the judge would have given him a medal and slapped the men for hate crimes.

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2024 2:21 PM

You're right R29, that is genius.

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2024 2:23 PM

R18, shut up, frau.

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2024 6:05 PM

Does the mugshot include our DL hero in a ratty Korean wig?

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2024 7:09 PM

[quote] Warning: This story contains explicit details of sexual assault.

No shit.

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2024 7:11 PM

[quote] Was he a Mormon?

Jews have sex through a hole in a sheet.

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2024 7:12 PM

I’ve been blown and fucked someone through one of these sheet gloryholes before and I’d be horrified to find out that it was actually a woman!

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2024 7:20 PM

Thanks for the warning, Toronto Star! I'm so fragile I might have closed up like a sensitive plant otherwise just by reading about this!!

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2024 7:22 PM

Who says some men aren’t just plain stupid.

by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2024 7:42 PM

Judge Cathy Mocha sounds like a REAL buzzkill.

Like she's never sucked cock through a glory hole. Puh-leez!

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2024 7:58 PM

R7. I am sure it was in Ava Gabor synthetic "shake and wear" fall. Likely packed away along with the stained sheet that will never get laundered.

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2024 2:11 AM

I dunno -- the punishment (2 years in prison) seems overly severe to me.

Especially when you consider that this is the same country that let Karla Homolka off with a slap on the wrist for double murder. I call foul on "Judge Cathy Mocha."

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2024 3:37 AM

[quote]He's lucky he didn't end up like SWELL80.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2024 3:51 AM

"... gloryhole accounts and a good number of them the person is pretending to be a woman."

And a good number of the dicks are pretending they are ignorant of that fact.

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2024 5:40 AM

R41 Swell80 was a man who made videos of men he would hook up with. Most of these men identified as straight and had no idea they were being taped. He would pretend he was trying to set up a threesome with him and his girlfriend, but he girlfriend was never there. He was from Cananda, but ended up in Mexico where he continued his tricks and was eventaully stabbed to death in his camper by one of them.

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2024 7:25 AM

A sheet does not make a proper glory hole. It should be a wall made of metal, wood or marble and the hole should be the circumference of a very big dick and some wiggle room to insert balls too, if desired. The stranger should have no access to the rest of the home, nor to the sucker at the hole.

by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2024 7:47 AM

For the casual sucker, a sheet will do just fine, or a shower curtain. Sometimes you need to dismantle the evidence before your husband gets home. You can't drill holes the wall and erect heavy pieces of wood that leave any trace. But a happy medium would be the product below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2024 9:50 AM

A sheet is also best if you want to offer the option of a standing or seated blowjob. After a certain amount of tugging and slurping, your guest might want to sit down in which case you can easily lift up the sheet, allowing them to slide under, while still guaranteeing anonymity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2024 9:56 AM

Wouldaan oversized caftan do?

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2024 2:42 PM

This creative lad travels with his sheet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2024 2:48 PM

A sheet is ridiculous. I don't know what it is but it is not a glory hole fetish scenario. It seems like Hasidim or some primitive culty fetish. The point of the glory hole is to reduce all exchange to what ever sensations are possible through one hole. Otherwise you feel nothing, sense very little, about the other guys. Peaking can be part of the fetish. Also a sheet offers ZERO security.

It may be some kind of fetish - but it is not "glory hole sex."

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2024 2:49 PM

peeking... through the glory hole. or not.

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2024 2:50 PM

Is this the same Tony Sfeir ? If it is, I volunteer for him to suck my dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 2, 2024 3:04 PM

R49 Gloryhole purist taking fists through wooden holes since '79.

by Anonymousreply 52April 2, 2024 3:09 PM

Ha ha ha, these two bitches became fags. Their acquantances are probably having a good lough behind their back. They should have stayed quiet instead of pressing charges.

by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2024 3:27 PM

R52 = Ricky Shroder!

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2024 7:55 PM

Swell80 did a video with my friend when he was underage. Posted it online. My friend got him to take it down but like all things on the internet I still see it around. My friend had lied to Swell80 about his age. And Swell took it down once the kid’s parents’ resched iut. Oddly, no one wanted to press charges or get the police involved. Wild stuff.

My friend 100% did not know he was being recorded. This was one of his first gay sexual experiences so he felt betrayed cause his classmates found out and he was forced out of the closet.

This was back when Swell80 was still tricking Canadians. Swell was playing with fire everywhere he went.

by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2024 8:37 PM

I prefer a glorydoor (NSFW).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 2, 2024 9:18 PM

Why a sheet? Here..........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2024 12:58 PM

I guess that heavy lebanese stubble wasn't a give away. I cannot believe anyone would press charges and admit their glory hole proclivities.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2024 1:14 PM

R5 deserves the same thing to happen to him but with an icky female.

"Now we're even. Next" the fuck does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2024 1:31 PM

Caveat Emptor. There was no crime committed if the voluntarily stuck their dicks through the hole.

by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2024 1:35 PM

So does this ruling set a precedent that trans “women” have to disclose that they are a man before duping straight guys into sexual encounters?

by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2024 4:45 PM

NOW, a warning!?

by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2024 4:50 PM

I can’t imagine cutting a hole in one of my sheets.

by Anonymousreply 63April 3, 2024 8:08 PM

I find this amusing.

by Anonymousreply 64April 3, 2024 8:19 PM

Very risky. I wonder how many guys got their dicks injured or lopped-off and were afraid to report it or get medical attention?

by Anonymousreply 65April 3, 2024 8:29 PM

Yes men routinely get their dicks sliced off in glory holes and seek no medical attention. 👏🤡

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2024 12:23 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 5, 2024 2:59 AM

So glad I bothered to type all of that only for DL to decide it didn't like my link and erase my entire fucking post. Fuck this shit.

by Anonymousreply 68April 5, 2024 3:00 AM

R67 so pretty and convincing!

by Anonymousreply 69April 5, 2024 3:09 AM

R67, LMAO. That looks like George Santos, aka Kitara Rivache, in drag!

by Anonymousreply 70April 5, 2024 3:12 AM

I blame these so-called "straight men." That's what they get for lusting after these trashy crossdressing types!

by Anonymousreply 71April 5, 2024 3:13 AM

As I'd taken the time and effort to type before, only for this website to decide my post was worthy of being deleted with zero warning simply because it didn't like my link (why not just delete the fucking LINK if you don't like the LINK??): This exact scenario happened in Miami with the guy who ran StraightBoyz. He would speak in a female voice as he brazenly blindfolded the guys and tied their hands to a chair before blowing them to orgasm. And of course he recorded everything and uploaded it all to his pay site which was HOT! And then he got arrested.

by Anonymousreply 72April 5, 2024 3:19 AM

R72, I woulda contributed to his legal defense fund!

by Anonymousreply 73April 5, 2024 3:23 AM

Now you know for the future. Just post the Daily Fail link in one post then your message in another.

by Anonymousreply 74April 5, 2024 3:23 AM

So, was he arrested because he videotaped his tricks without their permission? Or was he arrested because he was catfishing these innocents?

by Anonymousreply 75April 5, 2024 3:58 AM

R75, he stole their innocence and virginity!

by Anonymousreply 76April 5, 2024 4:38 AM

He was arrested for his low skilled blowjobs. The fat cocks were all scraped up. Also the johns had trouble removing the waterproof makeup from their cocks.

by Anonymousreply 77April 5, 2024 4:40 AM

Maybe they thought she was one of them Hasidic Jews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 5, 2024 5:49 AM

The judges reaction should have been exactly the same. If they really believe that that was going to be a woman behind that s*** they're too stupid to conduct and manage their own lives..

by Anonymousreply 79April 5, 2024 5:50 AM

This was a victimless non-crime!

by Anonymousreply 80April 5, 2024 5:54 AM

I watched his videos for YEARS. I am completely shocked that it all wasn't staged. I posted some on here over the years and of course everyone would scream - FAKE, stagger, etc. Amazing to see it was actually real. His videos are still all over the websites for now. He goes back to at least the 2010 if not before. He was a chubby fem talking latino go. He must have been on Ozempic recently because I didn't recognize him from his mug shot, but I recognized him from the ass pic. The apartment was SO brightly lit, aunt he setup son unrealistic that I thought for sure the guys knew they were "on set." There are some really hot guys who actually get fucked by him on camera - like hot guys with hot bodies getting fucked by this chubby short dicked dude, while blindfolded. You mean they weren't getting paid for that?

by Anonymousreply 81April 5, 2024 8:15 AM

"I recognized him from the ass pic" is peak DL.

by Anonymousreply 82April 6, 2024 12:48 AM

This is one of the vids from the guy r67. He really took advantage of Ozempic. He’s really gonna blow up in prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 7, 2024 10:32 PM

He's lucky it wasn't Danny Bonaduce!

by Anonymousreply 84April 7, 2024 10:49 PM

R83, see if you can find any of his vids with "Seth" and thank me later! I salute this guy/girl/they/them for taking one for the team so that the rest of us can masturbate to the heavenly heterosexual SETH!

by Anonymousreply 85April 8, 2024 1:23 AM

Who are these desperate people just sticking their dick through sheets sight unseen?

by Anonymousreply 86April 8, 2024 1:26 AM

Here are a bunch of previews for the Miami dude's vids. No Seth though, unfortunately. I believe Seth may have been one of the guys who filed charges and has therefore been pretty well scrubbed from the net.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 8, 2024 1:35 AM

I just want to trick a masculine man of 6 inch girth.

by Anonymousreply 88April 8, 2024 4:59 AM

THe miami guy's videos have been up for over ten years. They weren't always on that site, he used to have his own that I think I actually belonged to, years ago. I am so surprised it took this long. And how did they find 80 guys to come forward and say they were tricked? That's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 89April 8, 2024 7:06 AM

So let me get this straight -- there are over 80 so-called "straight men" out there who genuinely believe that young women in their 20s and 30s are horny for anal and cocksucking through holes in a bedsheet?

Alrighty, then....

by Anonymousreply 90April 9, 2024 4:36 AM

No, if you read the article there are over 80 men, probably paid, who didn’t know they were being filmed.

by Anonymousreply 91April 9, 2024 6:44 AM

Sfeir (Arabic: صفير) is a Maronite surname from Lebanon.

[quote] “As with most victims of xesual assault, they wonder if they are somehow at fault for what happened or could have done more to prevent it,”

You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment

by Anonymousreply 92April 9, 2024 6:54 AM

I found a video made by a lawyer dressed as a policeman. It shows how sheets aren’t needed if you’re cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 9, 2024 1:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!