Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone else love YA YA by Beyoncé?

Best song on the album imo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2024 3:24 AM

No, no one else.

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 10:46 PM

This is also OP. He is getting red tagged again soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 10:47 PM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 10:47 PM

Really acting out of control all day on here. A fool with no job.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 10:48 PM

Nobody cares about this dumb talentless hoe. This album blows like everything else she does.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 10:52 PM

Barf.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 10:54 PM

Oh look. Another Beyonce thread.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 10:55 PM

Actually, OP, I recently tested allergic to Beyonce, so I can't.

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 11:01 PM

Beat it, fool!

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 11:02 PM

Look, I have no dog (or camel) in this race. I enjoy some of Beyonce's work. But throwing a cowboy hat on, and adding a few passioned whoops to your song does not a country singer make.

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 11:02 PM

I've never seen someone with such minimal talent have the ability to gather such a maximumly talented PR team.

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 11:04 PM

I’m mixed on Beyoncé’s music but I actually like this new album of hers.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2024 1:58 AM

Teafake is now posting without signing her posts. Great.

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2024 2:04 AM

FFS, Muriel, shut this goddamn Beyonce troll up!!

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2024 2:04 AM

Someone lure Teacake away from the computer with a baggie of crystal already.

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2024 2:05 AM

No No.

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2024 2:06 AM

FWIW (which is probably nothing), my (cooler than I) friends are all really enjoying the album. We’re all Texans or former Texans and run the gamut from a Canadian professor to a news anchor to a master’s level art teacher.

I think we’re all just intrigued by our fellow Texan diving into the music and imagery (see her videos) that we all know from cultural osmosis. She has referred to her love for Houston and Texas for decades and even Jay-Z name drops the Houston area code often. And she honors Willie, who is easily the greatest living Texan.

And why not support her trying something new? Who does it hurt to enjoy the album?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2024 3:11 AM

Jesus fucking christ. More tea cake?

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2024 3:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!