Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You would think that Andrew Garfield could find a more attractive BEARD

On Friday night, March 29, Andrew Garfield was seen out with rumored new girlfriend Dr. Kate Tomas in Los Angeles, seemingly on a double date with friends Phoebe Bridgers and Bo Burnham. The alleged coupled were photographed holding hands and embracing outside the Malibu eatery Zinqué.

In the photos, Tomas is wearing a black floral print wrap dress with purple loafers, and carrying a black purse over one arm. Garfield is wearing a black cap and gray shirt with black pants. They are smiling and laughing as they walk hand-in-hand.

Here's what is known about the budding relationship and Dr. Tomas so far.

Dr. Tomas has a pretty thriving business as a spiritual reader and advisor. She reportedly holds two degrees from University of Oxford, a Masters degree in philosophy of religion and a Doctorate in philosophical theology.

“I’m a philosopher, and spiritual mentor with over 23 years of experience, and a world-class education,” she writes on her website. “I teach a combination of ancient and modern spiritual practices and rituals that engage your entire being, so that you can build a life of liberation and meaning. ”

She’s the author of Chakra Crystals, and has clients in Los Angeles, New York, and London. She's also the founder of Ouroboros Limited Editions, a maker of gold talismans.

On her social media platforms, Dr. Tomas is very outspoken on social justice issues, and she describes herself as an “advisor to global leaders.”

Not much is known about her romantic past. Garfield was supposedly dating model Olivia Brower early in 2024, according to photos taken in London and published by The Sun. Before Brower, Garfield was dating model Alyssa Miller from 2021 to early 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 25, 2024 2:17 AM

She's his girlfriend/spiritual mentor.

Rofl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 10:25 PM

The Daily Mail is calling her a "Professional Witch":

Andrew Garfield was seen out with new girlfriend Dr. Kate Tomas in Los Angeles this weekend.

On Friday night the 40-year-old actor — who was spotted with model Olivia Brower in London earlier this year — was joined by Phoebe Bridgers and Bo Burnham for a double date in Malibu.

Garfield put on a cozy display with Dr. Tomas, who was clad in a long, orange and green floral-print dress.

He held hands with his new love as he stepped out in a gray sweater and black baseball cap.

The actor added a dark pair of trousers and multicolor pastel sneakers while braving the rainy night in Southern California.

Dr. Tomas, whose website describes her as a 'spiritual mentor,' rounded out her colorful look with a pair of textured purple loafers.

Her raven locks were loose, styled with face-framing bangs and curls that fell over her chest.

She carried her belongings in a black leather pouch and appeared to be in great spirits as she engaged in conversation with the group.

Garfield wrapped his arm around her neck at one point as the friends walked and chatted after leaving Zinqué restaurant.

Dr. Tomas offers readings and consultings on her site and her work has been mentioned in numerous publications including Vogue and NBC News.

The date night comes after Andrew was thought to have confirmed a romance with Brower back in January.

At the time, the Spider-Man actor and the Sports Illustrated model looked close as they put on a public display of affection near his London home.

Pictures obtained by The Sun showed the pair sharing a tight embrace before Andrew helped her load her luggage into a taxi and waved her off.

Andrew was previously in a relationship with model Alyssa Miller but the pair called it quits on their romance in early 2022.

He was first linked to her in November 2021 but it was reported that their respective work schedules made it 'hard to see each other.'

A source told The Sun at the time: 'Andrew and Alyssa were a really beautiful couple and things were going great at first.

'They were together for quite some time before they went public, but work schedules mean it has been really hard to see each other.

'On top of that it became clear that there were some differences between them and it was decided they are better off apart, for now at least.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 10:34 PM

Unless she is a drug mule, this makes no sense. She’s quite fug.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 10:39 PM

It makes perfect sense. Andrew went cray cray when he mother died, bought a new face and now has attached himself to a diva who says she can contact the spirit realm.

Bradley Cooper, this is the ghost of Christmas future.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 10:44 PM

God I’m good. I scare myself sometimes.

She has the same eyes as his mum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 10:46 PM

If this is indeed what they're doing, for these fashion magazines to cooperate in trying to give credibility to bearding relationships (where the male is known to be truly gay, not just bisexual) shows a genuine lack of journalistic integrity.

Of course, if that's what they're doing, it's obvious that they're doing it to appeal to their typical readers and to attract new ones. No excuse.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 10:48 PM

Jesus Christ, Garfield, no one wanted you to take the comparisons to Anthony Perkins this far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 10:52 PM

He’s gay, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 10:54 PM

She’s on the Spectrum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 10:55 PM

He’s straight without the sex!

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 10:57 PM

Is her doctorate in Flim Flamery?

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 11:01 PM

She seems like someone Jane Krakowski made up.

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2024 11:02 PM

I'm putting my popcorn in the microwave for this thread!

by Anonymousreply 13March 31, 2024 11:04 PM

He looks fabulous though.

by Anonymousreply 14March 31, 2024 11:05 PM

[quote] He’s gay, Rose.

And a Jewish artist.

by Anonymousreply 15March 31, 2024 11:10 PM

[quote] for these fashion magazines to cooperate in trying to give credibility to bearding relationships (where the male is known to be truly gay, not just bisexual) shows a genuine lack of journalistic integrity.

Wait, you thought fashion magazines had journalistic integrity before this?

She sounds just as tedious as he is, they deserve each other. Fuck that Mel Gibson defending cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16March 31, 2024 11:10 PM

I'm so confused.

Why would Andrew Garfield be associated with a "Professional Witch," as the Daily Mail calls her?

Much less, why would he be "dating" her?

This whole story is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 17March 31, 2024 11:13 PM

because he's a warlock

by Anonymousreply 18March 31, 2024 11:14 PM

HA!

I think we just found the answer to their mysterious relationship.

Andrew, gurl. You've just been OUTED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 31, 2024 11:17 PM

Just come out already!

by Anonymousreply 20March 31, 2024 11:20 PM

R4. You forgot to mention the hair transplant.

by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2024 11:28 PM

Andrew is turning into Dr. Bombay.

by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2024 11:29 PM

So she’s his hippie guru fag hag. We see you, Andrew, and it’s pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 23March 31, 2024 11:44 PM

I had a laugh when I read that Dr. Tomas is a spiritual advisor, not a neurosurgeon or something . She did go to Oxnard College, so she’s got to have some smarts.

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2024 12:02 AM

Oxnard?

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2024 12:07 AM

Hey, girl!!!

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2024 12:09 AM

He just came out.

Congrats, Andrew. Welcome to your new life as an openly gay man!

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2024 12:11 AM

I also used to date a witch, Blu of Earth, and no one questions my sexuality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2024 12:11 AM

Witch beards are the hot new trend among closeted celebs!!!

How soon before Bradley Cooper starts dating a Wiccan?

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2024 12:14 AM

Fag!

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2024 12:38 AM

Do we actually have specific gay rumors about him or he’s just dated a bunch of beards over the years?

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2024 12:42 AM

R31 Both.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2024 12:47 AM

Where there's flounce, there's fire, R31.

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2024 1:32 AM

Andrew, come out, come out, wherever you are!

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2024 12:06 PM

The term "alleged couple" in OP's text really tells you all you need to know.

Even in the case of Taylor Swift's most improbable unions the media has just said "the couple".

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2024 12:54 PM

Maybe this is Andrew's way of inching out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2024 1:19 PM

I expected this thread to take off, but like Andrew's career, it hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2024 3:04 PM

Maybe it's because he's not fooling anyone, R37.

We all know he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2024 6:14 PM

He actually said he was gay in every way, apart from the icky sex stuff (I paraphrase).

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2024 10:26 PM

I don’t believe her straight claims.

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2024 10:34 PM

r39 Your paraphrasing is actually kinder to him than he deserves

[quote]"Every Sunday, I would have eight friends over, and we would just watch Ru, that's literally it. This is my life outside of this play," he continued. "I am a gay man right now, pretty much, just without the physical act -- that's all."

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2024 10:36 PM

Oh Andrew, find a nice man.

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2024 10:37 PM

Bradley and Andrew would actually make a nice couple.

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2024 10:48 PM

R43. Both are solidly in their closets, so yep.

by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2024 10:51 PM

[quote] Andrew Garfield Relationship With Dr. Kate Tomas Is ‘Fairly New’: What to know about the ‘Luxury Witch’

Andrew Garfield is off the market once again. The actor was spotted holding hands with self-identified “spiritual” mentor Dr. Kate Tomas.

“Things are fairly new between Andrew and Kate, but she's down to earth and he feels very comfortable with her,” a source tells Us Weekly days after their first outing together. “Andrew really appreciates the fact that Kate is very different from other women he's dated. He thinks she has a great sense of humor and she's easy to talk to.”

Garfield, 40, and Tomas were spotted cozying up on a double date with Phoebe Bridgers and Bo Burnham, according to photos obtained by Us Weekly. Per Daily Mail, the foursome went on a double date at Zinqué restaurant in Los Angeles, and Garfield had no qualms about packing on the PDA with his new lady.

Tomas wore a long-sleeve floral print dress for the outing, while Garfield kept it casual in black pants and a gray T-shirt. He had on a black baseball cap and appeared to have his hands all over Tomas in every shot.

Garfield’s new romance comes months after he was linked to Olivia Brower this past January. Photos obtained by The Sun at the time showed the former duo kissing outside of his London home.

Since his rise to fame, fans have been obsessed with the details of Garfield’s dating life; the actor was famously in a relationship with Emma Stone from 2012 to 2015. The exes are still on great terms, but Garfield — who has been linked to Susie Abromeit, Rita Ora, Aisling Bea, Christine Gabel and Alyssa Miller — hasn’t appeared to find The One.

So, who is the doctor that seems to have stolen Garfield’s heart? Keep scrolling for five things to know about Tomas.

1. She’s a ‘Spiritual’ Mentor

According to her website, Tomas is “one of the most highly educated and sought after magickal practitioners in the world” and has created a “spiritual apprenticeship” at the age of 19.

2. She’s Located in England

Tomas’ work was originally based in Glastonbury, England.

“I began offering tarot readings and soon had a waiting list and people coming to see me in my tiny room above a crystal shop in Glastonbury, from all over the world,” her website reads. “Large corporations sought me out, and I began a successful career advising multinational brands, from TV networks, through to hedge-funds.”

Tomas noted that she’s “a trusted advisor to governments” and “CEOs of banks,” and offers love and relationship advice.

3. She’s Highly Educated

She has a Masters degree in Philosophy of Religion and a Doctoral Degree in Philosophical Theology, both from the University of Oxford.

4. She’s an Author

Tomas wrote the book Chakra Crystals: Promote Balance and Self-Healing Through Crystal Meditations, which was released in October 2019. The book “presents [Tomas’] remarkable meditation-based healing techniques for personal empowerment,” per its description.

5. She’s a Business Owner

Aside from her spiritual work, Tomas also owns Ouroboros Limited Editions. The brand sells “sacred, powerful, true magickal talismans made from vintage gold, by the Luxury Witch,” according to its Instagram bio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2024 11:41 PM

R45. No beard detected there!

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2024 11:42 PM

Also, have the cock pics leaked yet?

I’m still at the office, or I’d google.

by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2024 12:36 AM

Is this the opposite of "dating in Europe?"

by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2024 4:26 PM

Who is this faggot?

by Anonymousreply 49April 3, 2024 5:06 PM

Gurlfield looks as if she's wearing a cape in OP's photo

by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2024 8:59 PM

That's a 'hag if ever I have seen one.

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2024 9:07 PM

WOW!! Can Miss Garfield be any more of a "FAGGOT"? Who is she kidding?

Why get another beard, did she see that Photo, it screams FAG!!

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2024 10:04 PM

In that drag outfit, he looks like Dr Bombay!!

Same thing I said before...What a Fagola!!

by Anonymousreply 53April 4, 2024 1:21 AM

R53…thank you.

Nailed it!

by Anonymousreply 54April 4, 2024 1:24 AM

Calling Dr.Bombay, Calling Dr. Bombay...Emergency, Emergency!!

Come right away!!

by Anonymousreply 55April 4, 2024 1:43 AM

The woman is the epitome of grace and loveliness. A true gem.

A dainty, self-effacing career-gal who has a clear path toward a fulfilling future! (Budget friendly-beard.)

And young Andrew will finally be relieved of his virginity. It’s high-time! (Err, just ask the male Angel’s in America cast.)

At her age, they should engage in sexual union often, if not daily, to fulfill Andrew’s expressed desire for a large brood. (Bitch is 50 is she’s a day.)

(Also, we have the exclusive on the surrogate baby pics.)

by Anonymousreply 56April 4, 2024 1:43 AM

What die the male angel possess?

by Anonymousreply 57April 4, 2024 1:54 AM

R53 (aka Phillywhore), are you also R22?

by Anonymousreply 58April 4, 2024 1:58 AM

So the crackpot snake oil saleswoman gets publicity while he gets one of the least believable and ugliest beards in history. Very bad deal Andrew; just come out already.

by Anonymousreply 59April 4, 2024 1:58 AM

R59. Agreed, he can afford a more convincing beard.

by Anonymousreply 60April 4, 2024 2:01 AM

I was convinced he's gay when he said on The View that he worries about ending up alone. What young heterosexual movie star has trouble meeting women?

by Anonymousreply 61April 4, 2024 2:09 AM

R59. Amen, sister.

by Anonymousreply 62April 4, 2024 2:16 AM

Actually, if Richard Madden would dare date any man under 25, they’d make a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 63April 4, 2024 2:18 AM

^ err, not under 25

by Anonymousreply 64April 4, 2024 2:18 AM

To R58....No I wasn't R22 but when I read the comment, I thought he is Dr. Bombay in that cape jacket!!

I laughed out loud& got a drink.

by Anonymousreply 65April 4, 2024 2:48 AM

Andeeee

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2024 3:07 AM

From the comments section of a related DM article, a Ms. Elizabeth Bennet is telling you now so that she doesn’t have to tell you later.

“She’s not the one. A clear sign he’s still playing around until he finds a girl to settle down with once he’s ready; she’ll be a gorgeous actress/model type. Mark my words”.

by Anonymousreply 67April 4, 2024 3:17 AM

Poor, poor Andy must be having the vapors right now.

I hope there’s a fainting couch nearby to catch his delicate collapse.

by Anonymousreply 68April 4, 2024 3:24 AM

[quote]"I am a gay man right now, pretty much, just without the physical act -- that's all."

What was kissing me on national TV?

by Anonymousreply 69April 5, 2024 2:57 PM

Has Andrew actually denied being gay?

It seems like he's inching his way out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 70April 5, 2024 4:21 PM

We told you he was straight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 29, 2024 7:23 AM

Pussy hound for days.

by Anonymousreply 72May 13, 2024 8:36 PM

Apparently, she’s “queer and disabled.”

Sounds like he found a match. I think he wants the straight privilege that comes with being in a hetero relationship while having a female partner who is fine if he has relationships with boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 25, 2024 2:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!