Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joyce DeWitt on THE LOVE BOAT on MeTV now!

She's cruising with her gorked out son and being pursued by live-in-liver Ray Buteknica (sp?).

Was this before or after she was riding LeVar Burton's bbc on anightly basis?

by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2024 2:10 PM

OP, love Joyce. I’ll turn it on.

But what’s a “live-in liver”?

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 9:12 PM

What a whore

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 9:20 PM

Ray was always into sloppy seconds.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 9:31 PM

Did she jump off Levar’s bbc so Johnny Carson could dive headfirst into her hairy beaver? You just know Joyce had a wildly overgrown bush.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 9:33 PM

Joyce and Levar used to bang?

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 9:45 PM

Yes, R5.

Incidentally, she is wearing this exact same outfit in her Love Boat appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 9:48 PM

Wow, I never knew about Joyce and Levar. That's such a random, odd pairing. Like Bonnie Franklin and OJ Simpson or Linda Lavin and Jimmy "Dynomite" Walker.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 9:50 PM

[quote]Bonnie Franklin and OJ Simpson

If only!

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 9:52 PM

I'm surprised Joyce and Ray agreed to do this episode together and exploit their relationship in such a tawdry way. At the time the world couldn't get enough of Joytenica! They were everywhere, very much the equivalent of Brangelina from recent years. They couldn't get a moments peace with the paparazzi trailing them everywhere they went!

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 10:39 PM

Joyce loved being on cruise ships because out of nowhere on them a singing chorus would compliment her shapely gams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 10:45 PM

Is that the one where Brenda's boyfriend plays a reporter and Joyce has a special needs child?

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 10:56 PM

One person replying

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2024 11:04 PM

Well this will be my second reply R12 and your reply makes another, so at least three people have replied to this thread. But who cares anyway?

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2024 5:46 AM

Did she get The Love Boat stint as a sop for ABC not airing her scheduled 1982 special?

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2024 6:08 AM

She also dated Hervé Villechaize in a brazen attempt to get a coveted "Fantasy Island" guest spot.

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2024 6:19 AM

Joyce had many black lovers post-LeVar...

Mayor Marion Berry, Tupac Shakur, Mr. Marcus, Van Jones....

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2024 3:53 PM

Don't forget me!

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2024 11:10 PM

I remember Joyce appearing on Dinah Shore's old show, saying she hoped to some day have a Carol Burnett type show where she could do comedy skits, sing and dance and Dinah and guest Dom DeLouise telling her she'd be terrific. The audience clapped loudly (probabaly the applause sign came on). About a year later, all variety shows including Carol, and Mary Tyler Moore's disasters, were off the air for good.

by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2024 2:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!