Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Idaho man convicted for killing neighbor's family

The son exposed himself to his wife and daughter. Well, as long as there was a good explanation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2024 3:39 AM

That's a bit fucking extreme

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 5:55 PM

Yeah this is the one where the killers wife and mother cried about how victimized he was for being charged for murdering that entire family. They tried to paint him as a hero and father bear some s*** and even had a GoFundMe to raise money for him.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 6:00 PM

[quote] sentenced a Kellogg man, Majorjon Kaylor

Should have been death for the name alone.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 6:04 PM

If this flashing story is true and give what R2 reports, I wonder if he was egged on by his wife to defend his family with a gun.

Not that it's right either, but he didn't think to shot the flasher in his offending goods instead of massacring a family.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 6:08 PM

The teen son was using his family as human shields, so this man was perfectly justified in killing them all!

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 6:19 PM

And below that story is of a boy who was killed by a jock and friends who then bragged about it online:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 6:23 PM

What’s shitty click-bait site.

It’s absolutely overrun by pop-up ads.

Fuck you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 6:30 PM

You’re an idiot r5.

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 6:41 PM

America is a shithole of a country. I don't think a first world country could be more third rate. I hope those kids get what they deserve in prison.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 6:52 PM

Kids are straight up sociopaths anymore, so disassociated from humanity and each other.

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 6:52 PM

Where are the Klan Grannies?! All of this violent, subhuman behavior and they're somewhere mending their klan robes and watching OWN.

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 7:12 PM

the parents of the killer jock in R6's case need to be fed alive to pigs

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2024 7:35 PM

Average day of America

by Anonymousreply 13March 31, 2024 7:41 PM

No great loss.

by Anonymousreply 14March 31, 2024 7:56 PM

Who cares anymore, unless it's you getting killed, it's a toss up now.

by Anonymousreply 15March 31, 2024 8:00 PM

R10, as if kids never did anything bad before...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 31, 2024 8:03 PM

Oh, wow. The Talan family at r6: The Faces of Psychopathy. The brother is Charles Mason level scary-looking.

by Anonymousreply 17March 31, 2024 9:12 PM

What I find truly shocking is the father's arrogant expression in his mugshot, as per the article that R6 has posted. This is a man who clearly feels that he is entitled to do whatever he wants and, by the looks of it, he's gotten away with blue murder before. I mean, the police acted as a valet parking service for him, so he and his equally repulsive wife wouldn't be inconvenienced by the press! And this isn't a small town situation either, but they live in the Phoenix conurbation. What sort of local government allows their police department to behave like this?

As for that Kaylor pig, it looks like he is a mentally unstable degenerate whose wife knows how to push his buttons, and this time they both went too far. Seriously, what sort of person decides that massacring a family is the logical response to ALLEGED flashing incidents? Some people are beyond evil.

by Anonymousreply 18March 31, 2024 9:46 PM

And he did it at very close range. Three of the victims had muzzle burns on their temples.

by Anonymousreply 19March 31, 2024 10:03 PM

And he did it at very close range. Three of the victims had muzzle burns on their temples.

by Anonymousreply 20March 31, 2024 10:03 PM

If the redneck maga mentality wasn’t constantly being stoked by guns being ubiquitous, those types of crimes should be rare. But the use a magic marker to reroute a hurricane crowd doesn’t understand that. They have to teach the person that is against their “free speech right” to commit a crime if it’s a sexual assault on someone they think is stealing their property otherwise known as their women it’s a ok. The killer jock is also a typical drain on society. Someone so stupid to think sports are real and not entertainment. Sports are basically the only way people can have carte blanche from society to harm others legally besides being in the military or police. What a joke. Yes I’m extra bitchy today NGL

by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2024 10:16 PM

R16 you're missing the point. Of course there were bad seeds. Human beings have always been up to evil no matter their age. But anymore, a greater swath of today's kids seem so disassociated from humanity and the consequences of their violence. You have this kid and a group of others stomping on this 16yo's head and bragging about it like he they are in a video game and the kid will come back to life the next round. You have kids straight up shooting their parents, shooting their teachers dead. You have kids grabbing someone's head and repeatedly smashing it in to the ground until the person is brain dead. You have kids running cyclist off the road, running over them and laughing as they do it. You have a lot more instances of kids killing people JUST to see them die. So when I mentioned "kids" in my post, I was talking about kids overall (and not some bad seeds) and their general detachment from the human being right next standing to them - they don't relate, they fear relating.

by Anonymousreply 22April 1, 2024 1:00 PM

The internet has desensitized people and brought out more psychopathic tendencies R22

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2024 3:16 PM

Could be one of the biggest overreactions ever. While someone masturbating next to an open window is certainly weird, not sure killing him, his mother, father and brother is an appropriate response.

Enjoy prison for the rest of your life.

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2024 3:44 PM

At least this piece of shit got life instead of probation or something equally absurd. I’m sure he is considered a hero by the MAGA crowd

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2024 4:57 PM

Idaho. That checks out.

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2024 5:00 PM

Now arrest his parents for naming him Majorjon.

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2024 5:02 PM

⬆️🤣🤣 as tragic and awful as this story is, I thought the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2024 10:16 PM

So did Majorjon at least join the military at some point? I mean that seems like his destiny with that name and he could have done a lot of killing

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2024 11:07 PM

IIRC, the masturbator was severely autistic.

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2024 11:22 PM

The murdering Dad was alot hotter than the masterbater, so Dad is INNOCENT!

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2024 11:31 PM

Ground Control to Majorjon

Ground Control to MajorJon

Block your cell mate’s mouth and put your tinhat on

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2024 12:17 AM

[quote] Kids are straight up sociopaths anymore

[quote] But anymore

Positive anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2024 3:37 AM

[quote] Who cares anymore, unless it's you getting killed, it's a toss up now.

A toss off led to the toss up.

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2024 3:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!