Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real talk

Is this what queer liberation has brought us? These two clowns? The comments in TikTok must be heavily moderated because these two are a freaking joke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2024 11:24 PM

OP, I don't have a TikTok account, and I'm not going to create one just to follow your dubious link.

If you want to stir the shit pot, you'll have to give readers a little bit more context than just your own bile.

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 4:32 PM

Why would you comment when you can even view the link? Get a life r1.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 4:35 PM

Your first mistake was referring to "queer liberation."

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 4:41 PM

Just, no.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 4:46 PM

I love the Louis Vuitton purse with the chain straps. Perfect for storing lip gloss or hair product when a girl needs a touch-up.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 4:47 PM

We're not "queer" here, OP. We're GAY.

GAY.

GAY.

So take your horrid slur and get the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 4:48 PM

We're here.

We're queer.

We don't want any more bears!

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 5:02 PM

They are just a couple of swishy gays. There have always been gays like this. What's your problem OP?

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 5:09 PM

Their interview was more low key than their look.They're fine.

OP, please post your pic.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 5:14 PM

OP is just a Log Cabin Republican who wanted to complain about "queer liberation"

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 5:16 PM

Why the fuck did you need to link a fucking tik tok with some flamy gay dudes? I had to do a puzzle to verify this shit. tik tok is cancer. Fuck you, op.

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 11:13 PM

Let’s be real. How much toilet paper do you comsme?

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2024 11:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!