Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna's best interview. Ever.

Of course I'm talking about the iconic David Letterman " F bomb" appearance. "You are always fucking with me on this show." Today March 31st marks the 20 year anniversary of Madonna uncensored. Although it seems tame by today's standards, I can't think of any current "celebrity" who could do something like this and still have a career the next day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 4:41 PM

Check your math, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 4:16 PM

Is this the one where she’s chomping on the cigar?

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 4:20 PM

R1 Well at least I got the month right lol. Leave me the fuck alone I'm still hungover.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 4:21 PM

I prefer Bebe Neuwirth's segment on The Rosie O'Donnell Show.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 4:33 PM

R2 I think she was pretending. I've heard that Madonna is quite conservative underneath it all. According to her brother Christopher, she doesn't drink or do any drugs behind the scenes, and likes to lay around in sweatpants at home.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 4:37 PM

I bet that's true, R5. I remember an interview with her from the late 80s (maybe with Arsenio Hall). Her father came out, and she became this sweet, polite, almost shy type. It was endearing.

BTW, thanks for posting that, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!