Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item!- J Lo leaks info to TMZ in agreement that they won’t ask her questions about the gun story with Diddy

“ The online/television tabloid have had several opportunities to ask the A list everything in her mind celebrity about how she lied about the gun story. The reason they haven't is because she leaks them stuff and also tells them where she will be to get good shots of her with her husband”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2024 4:49 PM

Good for her. I wouldn't want to be caught up in that bullshit either

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2024 3:04 AM

Flop album. Empty arenas for her tour. Now this.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2024 3:06 AM

She will be a part of it regardless r1. She was there the night of the shooting in 1999 and lied before a jury for Diddy.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 3:07 AM

This is like her worst nightmare. She is obsessively image conscious.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 3:18 AM

What's to ask her because this was all pretty much known at the time it went down. Everyone knew she was lying when she testified back then.

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 3:20 AM

All that work fucking the ghetto Bronx away and she is brought up in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 3:23 AM

If Ben wasn't feeling buyer's remorse before, he is now.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 3:27 AM

The paparazzi took a bunch of pics of them today house shopping in Manhattan. They’re buying a new place in Manhattan

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 3:29 AM

Todays blind item… sounds like she has hired lawyers in case the subject keeps coming up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 11:45 PM

This is getting juicy. I don’t remember much about that P Diddy story. She did get arrested though, and was released without charges. And then she dumped him shortly after. I didn’t realize she had testified in court though. I’m going to read up on it.

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 11:50 PM

Of course she had to testify. She was with him!

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 11:57 PM

This is actually kind of funny. Have any of you ever lied to police? Have you lied in a courtroom? I know people who have, and I’m sure I did too when I was young, for speeding or whatever.

But completely fabricating a story to cover for your boyfriend in a criminal courtroom is say two steps further. I’m not even judging her, I don’t know how he treated her, but it is funny to watch rich people run from the po-po. J-Fleck will be just fine, we have two justice systems in America, but it’s amusing to see her sweat.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2024 1:17 AM

He treated her fine. She was too famous in her own right for him to not be. It’s not the same as dating Cassie or the other women he did. J Lo was just as famous when they were dating and became more famous.

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2024 2:24 AM

I can't remember where I read it, but she was held for 14 hours and when her mom picked her up she started yelling at JLo in Spanish "I told you not to get involved with him!"

Too bad she didn't throw a chancla at both their heads.

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2024 4:24 AM

Jennifer Lopez - new video on CaptainStabbin.com

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2024 8:21 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 5, 2024 4:26 PM

Jenny from the hood popped a cap in that bitch’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 17April 5, 2024 4:33 PM

The Blind Item wasn't even close to blind.

[quote]What's to ask her because this was all pretty much known at the time it went down. Everyone knew she was lying when she testified back then.

The part that is going to come back and bite her is that SHE actually carried the gun into the club for Diddy because they didn't check the women's bags like they pat down the men at the club. The woman who was shot in the face says she clearly saw JLo reach into her bag and hand the gun to Diddy for him to use. That is some major shit - concealed carry of what is mostly like an unregistered, unlicensed gun that was used in shooting.

by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2024 4:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!