Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lower Middle Class Action Suit: Egalitarians Employ Lawyers to Obtain Hermes Birkin Bags and Why Not?

“The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.”

― Karl Marx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2024 7:51 PM

You’re an idiot if you think 99.999% of the people who visit this website will read that article. You should have summarized in the OP. Either way the lawsuit is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2024 8:25 PM

i'm not clicking om anything. you can cut and paste for us

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2024 8:28 PM

R1 R2 Maybe you're just fat, lazy whores? If it was about food or cats you'd click on it.

by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2024 12:56 PM

Read the room, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2024 1:14 PM

Wonkette is still around?

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2024 1:15 PM

I’m not reading any lengthy “thought piece” on Wonkette, but anyone who seeks out a Birkin bag can go piss up a rope.

Status-seeking, empty assholes.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2024 1:20 PM

Can you someone explain why these bags are so sought after? They look like overpriced, ordinary bags you can buy at Macy's.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2024 1:56 PM

R1 Does someone chew your food for you?

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2024 1:57 PM

R5 Wonkette is now on Substack, but allows free access for all, of course.

As to the Berkin bags, there’s a lot of drama around that old lady tote.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2024 2:01 PM

R1 R2 R4 R6 R4 It's a story about law and fashion and philosophy. Why click, and then comment, if you are so very uninterested?

Not everyone on DL is here for the BRF or the same two or three ugly actors in shitty dramas.

I stay off threads about things I don't care about.

Thanks so much.

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2024 2:08 PM

Those bags are not really fashion, are they? A big dumb satchel? They are just prizes.

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2024 2:19 PM

I read it, it’s a good read. The people suing are idiots. And you can buy secondhand Birkins, they just cost more but if you’re prepared to pay tens of thousands for a handmade bag, you can pay more.

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2024 2:21 PM

Every year at the rodeo, hundreds of artisans and craftsmen, many of them Native American and quite skilled, set up booths selling handmade boots, bags and jewelry for a tiny fraction of the cost of these ugly things. People are fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 13March 31, 2024 2:44 PM

Asians and other tasteless & tacky types can't get enough of 'em.

by Anonymousreply 14March 31, 2024 2:48 PM

Anyone carrying a Birkin in 2024 is complete trash. No one with class would be caught dead carrying one. Discreet luxury is the new mandate.

by Anonymousreply 15March 31, 2024 3:21 PM

Magic Johnson's double-dose-fag of a son often has a Birkin on his arm, hanging in the crook of his elbow like he's friggin' Queen Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 16March 31, 2024 4:17 PM

Is it possible to carry one ironically?

by Anonymousreply 17March 31, 2024 4:35 PM

its a better investment than gold...or so I've read

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2024 7:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!